BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 31 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 30 31
Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We drive from DC burbs in car pool to BL for Crabs and it is a Ruth Chris experience in terms of coaching/instruction. And it is way cheaper than any other program my kids have played for. No--brainer.....

Ruth Chris experience? I just threw up in my mouth a little. 1998 called. They want their fancy-restaurant reference back.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are the best tourneys in this area for the younger ages

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We drive from DC burbs in car pool to BL for Crabs and it is a Ruth Chris experience in terms of coaching/instruction. And it is way cheaper than any other program my kids have played for. No--brainer.....

Ruth Chris experience? I just threw up in my mouth a little. 1998 called. They want their fancy-restaurant reference back.

On the other hand I could be in the car for an hour going from Falls Church to a Ruth Chris in Tysons Corner. Might be better for a MoCo parent to just state playing for an elite club in Baltimore is a no-brainer versus driving over the Cabin John Bridge in traffic for any reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we have a polite consensus of where the 2020/8th grade teams stack up at this point based on the last couple of weeks of games? Easy for the DC area teams and the Hawks because they were at the Madlax tournament last weekend. Here is a shot (know nothing about where Bal teams fit in such as FCA, GT and Looneys):

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

That was the Hawks' second team, the Green team would beat everyone on this list except for crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we have a polite consensus of where the 2020/8th grade teams stack up at this point based on the last couple of weeks of games? Easy for the DC area teams and the Hawks because they were at the Madlax tournament last weekend. Here is a shot (know nothing about where Bal teams fit in such as FCA, GT and Looneys):

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

FCA Blue, Looneys Orange, 91 Force all in same tier as Crabs

Thunder, 91 Platnum, Looneys Green, FCA White would all be competitive with 6-10 on your list. Heard Koopers 2020 was improved

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

VLC should be #3. That 3d team won the B division and doesn't have a lot of guys. Madlax has been housed in multiple tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ruth Chris steaks are very expensive for what you get. I would think if you were talking about bang for the buck maybe GTR versus Ferrari? (I know you NOVA people have loads of cash)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only Ruths Chris similarity regarding the Crabs is the butter stains on Ryan's shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

VLC should be #3. That 3d team won the B division and doesn't have a lot of guys. Madlax has been housed in multiple tournaments.

Doubtful but we will know more after Sunday since MadLax Capital and VLC are playing in the crabs tournament with Crabs, Looneys, and Edge, 3 legitimate top teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

Ok, if you want to give VLC 2020 at B+ instead of a B, go for it. Check back on Monday, we will want to move them down to the C level.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

Thunder, 91 Platnum, Looneys Green, FCA White would all be competitive with 6-10 on your list. Heard Koopers 2020 was improved

Koopers was blown out in the Battle of the Bay. Did they even come withing 6 goals of anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

3D Atlantic can barely field a team but did win the B division....they don't belong on this list though. I would throw the 2020 Cavs team on there near the bottom...not a bad showing. 0-3 in the AA division, but at least they're playing up now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC 2020 smoked the rough riders....not even close. I'd say they're on par with madlax capital 2020....middle of the road AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC 2020 smoked the rough riders....not even close. I'd say they're on par with madlax capital 2020....middle of the road AA.

Those VLC parents are so cute. Should we tell them now, or just wait until they find out on their own? I hate spoiling the surprise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those VLC parents are so cute. Should we tell them now, or just wait until they find out on their own? I hate spoiling the surprise.

FYI...VLC parent, that Rough Riders team is severely depleted from last year, not the team they used to be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really should get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs, Looney's, FCA, 91 MD Force, and Hawks haven't been sorted out yet. Mark my words though all of them will be 1 - 5 in the area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I literally dropped my non-fat non-dairy decaf soy latte at the Great Falls Starbucks after seeing VLC not ranked #1. Who are you people?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

Koopers was blown out in the Battle of the Bay. Did they even come withing 6 goals of anyone?

who did they play? is there any posting of the results there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That had to be one heck of a Hershey's Championship game! You guys get kiss shaped champs hats?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs, Looney's, FCA, 91 MD Force, and Hawks haven't been sorted out yet. Mark my words though all of them will be 1 - 5 in the area.

I would agree. I think this would hold if you included PA as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

Koopers, while having many talented players, would really really have to improve to be able to compete with the top 5 in Baltimore area. Last year Koopers struggled with Looney's Green, FCA White and Breakers White (now 91 Platnum).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Crabs
2. Next Level
3. 3d Mid-Atlantic
4. Madlax Capital
5. Hawks
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

Koopers, while having many talented players, would really really have to improve to be able to compete with the top 5 in Baltimore area. Last year Koopers struggled with Looney's Green, FCA White and Breakers White (now 91 Platnum).

I think this reflects reality through the fall so far:

1. Crabs
2. Hawks
3. Next Level
4. Madlax Capital
4. 3d Mid-Atlantic
6. VLC
7. Roughriders
8. Bethesda
?. Club Blue
?. Cannons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who have Next Level, MadLax, VLC, or 3D beaten to earn this ranking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on last weekends madlax tournament results. See above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who have Next Level, MadLax, VLC, or 3D beaten to earn this ranking?

I think the list (which is meaningless) was referring to teams in the DMV (although I wouldn't include Crabs and Hawks in that list). The person talking wasn't implying a national ranking.

I was there at that Madlax tournament. 3d should not be above either Madlax or VLC. They played in a B division and were not impressive at all. I would need to see VLC and Madlax either play more or go head to head before stating which is better.

Crabs are definitely far ahead of any team in this area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are top 6 7 and 8 grade teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 (7th grade) not in any order;

Hawks
Crabs
Bethesda
Turtle Verde

All U.S. add;

Team 91
Igloo
Carolina Cyclones

I am sure I am missing some good teams.... Who am I missing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th 2022

Diamondbacks
Cannons
Hawks
Madlax
Crabs
Team 91 MD (Breakers)
FCA
Bethesda

No particular order - Any given day - any one could win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th 2022

Diamondbacks
Cannons
Hawks
Madlax
Crabs
Team 91 MD (Breakers)
FCA
Bethesda

How can you say this? How many of these teams have even played each other yet? Even changing 3-4 players can really change a team's dynamic. And many of these teams lost or gained more than that. I don't know that any one of them could win on any day at all. We will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th 2022

Diamondbacks
Cannons
Hawks
Madlax
Crabs
Team 91 MD (Breakers)
FCA
Bethesda

How can you say this? How many of these teams have even played each other yet? Even changing 3-4 players can really change a team's dynamic. And many of these teams lost or gained more than that. I don't know that any one of them could win on any day at all. We will see.

This based on the spring and summer and a couple scrimmages this fall. Any other teams in the discussion? And of these teams out of the discussion?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th 2022

Diamondbacks
Cannons
Hawks
Madlax
Crabs
Team 91 MD (Breakers)
FCA
Bethesda

FCA lost 12-1 to Crabs and 10-2 to Team 91 MD a couple weeks ago. Not sure they belong on list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th 2022

Diamondbacks
Cannons
Hawks
Madlax
Crabs
Team 91 MD (Breakers)
FCA
Bethesda

FCA lost 12-1 to Crabs and 10-2 to Team 91 MD a couple weeks ago. Not sure they belong on list.

This list needs to be done at the end of spring ball and the end of summer tournament season. Fall is never a good way to find the best teams. Football players and other things stop the teams from being even.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th 2022

Diamondbacks
Cannons
Hawks
Madlax
Crabs
Team 91 MD (Breakers)
FCA
Bethesda

That's not the same FCA who scrimmaged at Severn last week -no way. They beat Bethesda and Hawks, although Hawks only by 1. They were big and good. Hawks and Bethesda are both very good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th 2022

Diamondbacks
Cannons
Hawks
Madlax
Crabs
Team 91 MD (Breakers)
FCA
Bethesda

That's not the same FCA who scrimmaged at Severn last week -no way. They beat Bethesda and Hawks, although Hawks only by 1. They were big and good. Hawks and Bethesda are both very good teams.

They were the same team. FCA Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riiiiiiight....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 list has to include Koopers. Beat Crabs pretty easily last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th 2022

Diamondbacks
Cannons
Hawks
Madlax
Crabs
Team 91 MD (Breakers)
FCA
Bethesda

They were the same team. FCA Blue.

Both FCA's A & B teams were at MD Lacrosse Invitational. It was their B team that was blown out by Team 91 and Crabs - not the team that went to Severn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th 2022

Diamondbacks
Cannons
Hawks
Madlax
Crabs
Team 91 MD (Breakers)
FCA
Bethesda

This list needs to be done at the end of spring ball and the end of summer tournament season. Fall is never a good way to find the best teams. Football players and other things stop the teams from being even.

These teams change tournament by tournament throughout the year so any time is just as good as any other to evaluate. It's not like someone is out there verifying rosters and ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not true. Hawks 2022 has a set roster. All kids are 6th grade. You can verify that.

Page 8 of 31 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard