BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 76 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best in Maryland? Team 91 boosted they had the best team before playing a game. How have they done and other top teams so far this fall? Great age group with a lot of good teams,

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is the best in Maryland? Team 91 boosted they had the best team before playing a game. How have they done and other top teams so far this fall? Great age group with a lot of good teams,

Well they chose to play B teams and backed out of their scheduled game with Crabs a couple weeks ago. Will find out how good they are in spring when they play Diamondbacks.

They have the best coach in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are a lot of teams who could win on any given day. Madlax, Bethesda, Hawks, Diamondbacks, Cannons, FCA, Crabs, Breakers (aka Team 91 MD)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who the Bandits are playing up at Yale. I know they are playing up in 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who the Bandits are playing up at Yale. I know they are playing up in 2022.

Who gives a [lacrosse]?! Go away 91 freak...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks, you were very helpful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

exactly - who the [lacrosse] cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should play up. They are holdback 6th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a helluva parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should play up. They are holdback 6th graders.

Thank you for your wisdom. What would this site be without people of your intellect.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, outlaws parents can't seem to accept that the majority of their teams including 2022 are B teams, some are better B and some are not. None are A...outlaws parents want to stretch the definition of A to include themselves with the top 7-8 travel teams on LI ignoring the fact that they have never beat any of them and ignoring the fact that they often get beat by other B teams. Outlawas should head to Maryland and see another 8-10 A teams they can't beat and 10 B teams that they will most likely go 50/50 with. This has nothing to do with express or igloo.

you sound like the angry x outlaw parent still beating the dead horse about whether they are A or B. They are playing competitive games. Shut up already. How many more times are you going to post the sane thing.

This Outlaws discussion is ridiculous. They played against some good teams and lost and everyone is all over them for losing. Then they enter the Fall Finale tournament in Princeton where competition is not that good and they win easily and everyone is all over them. What should they do?

What is to be gained by going into a tournament and rolling the competition? NOTHING. It is bad for the sport, and as a kid on the other team it sucks getting beat up that bad. Just enter a tournament that you may actually lose or win by a few goals. Not a lot to ask!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am an amazing parent. Just don't give a hoot about a 2021 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, outlaws parents can't seem to accept that the majority of their teams including 2022 are B teams, some are better B and some are not. None are A...outlaws parents want to stretch the definition of A to include themselves with the top 7-8 travel teams on LI ignoring the fact that they have never beat any of them and ignoring the fact that they often get beat by other B teams. Outlawas should head to Maryland and see another 8-10 A teams they can't beat and 10 B teams that they will most likely go 50/50 with. This has nothing to do with express or igloo.

you sound like the angry x outlaw parent still beating the dead horse about whether they are A or B. They are playing competitive games. Shut up already. How many more times are you going to post the sane thing.

This Outlaws discussion is ridiculous. They played against some good teams and lost and everyone is all over them for losing. Then they enter the Fall Finale tournament in Princeton where competition is not that good and they win easily and everyone is all over them. What should they do?

What is to be gained by going into a tournament and rolling the competition? NOTHING. It is bad for the sport, and as a kid on the other team it sucks getting beat up that bad. Just enter a tournament that you may actually lose or win by a few goals. Not a lot to ask!
Who did outlaws beat in Princeton and by what scores??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NJ Riot 2022-23 by 14-0
BBL Helix 2022 by 7-3
House of Sports 6 by 12-1
Readington Raptors by 13-0
Igloo Aspen Extreme 8-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won 14-0, 7-3, 12-1,13-0, and 9-2 in the Ship. One close game and the rest are blow outs! That is bad for lacrosse! It was a B tournament they had to go to since they can't compete with the A teams on Long Island!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like they were in the wrong division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 team, but im with you...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would agree! If this is what PB promotes then that is a shame! He should be tossed out of lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 1 division.
This year they played express: lost 6-3 and 11-6. Lost to igloo A 7-5.
Beat express B 14-1, three village 9-1, igloo B 9-2. Seems to me they shouldn't be playing against B teams. They can compete against the A teams by the looks of it. So stop with your nonsense they are a B team. Clearly they are A. Whether they win or not. Here it comes...last year they lost to so and so...guess what last year express got destroyed by smash and this year beat them. New year. By the way I'm guessing your kid got cut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 1 division.
Beat express B 14-1, three village 9-1, igloo B 9-2. Seems to me they shouldn't be playing against B teams. They can compete against the A teams by the looks of it. So stop with your nonsense they are a B team. Clearly they are A. Whether they win or not. Here it comes...last year they lost to so and so...guess what last year express got destroyed by smash and this year beat them. New year. By the way I'm guessing your kid got cut

I still think setting kids up to get their teeth kicked in every tourney is not a recipe for long term success. Outlaws 2022 is clearly on the cusp of A/B, albeit closer to a legit A team.

Stop the bashing. You put them down when they show up to A level tourneys and don't come out on top, and bash them when they win the B tourneys they play in.

The kids are 11! Confidence means EVERYTHING in terms of their development. What's one fall B tourney mean? Just a positive feel good attitude to go into winter training with.

Not affiliated with Outlaws, but just can't understand the hate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would agree! If this is what PB promotes then that is a shame! He should be tossed out of lacrosse!

stop the nonsense. Some B teams are very weak, some are closer to A. It stinks to get blown out but you cant stop stronger teams from playing in tournaments. You should have it out with the guy who excoriates them for playing A and losing all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the igloo b team do this past weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 team, but im with you...

Exactly-not 2022 so who cares in this thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]sounds like they were in the wrong division

I would agree! If this is what PB promotes then that is a shame! He should be tossed out of lacrosse! [/quote

You should really not let this one person continue to bash this team and program. They are a decent team. B plus , A minus , who cares. And I don't really care for the outlaws , but this is abusive! People I know there have been there for years and can't say enough good things about PB and the coaches!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 1 division.

I still think setting kids up to get their teeth kicked in every tourney is not a recipe for long term success. Outlaws 2022 is clearly on the cusp of A/B, albeit closer to a legit A team.

Stop the bashing. You put them down when they show up to A level tourneys and don't come out on top, and bash them when they win the B tourneys they play in.

The kids are 11! Confidence means EVERYTHING in terms of their development. What's one fall B tourney mean? Just a positive feel good attitude to go into winter training with.

The bottom line is that PB and the coaches are ego maniacs and can't stand the fact that they might lose a tournament. It has nothing to do with the kids i'm sure they are all good kids. It amazes me that the parents are ok with playing in these weak tournaments year after year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must have missed the two tournaments they played this fall and pretty much lost every game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And what tournament was that?
Columbus day invitational: beat honey badgers, express B and three village. Lost in championship 6-3 to express A. Thas 3-1 for day. Blatant: beat express north, lost to express A 11-6 lost to igloo A 7-5. Thats 1-2. This past weekend went 4-0.
Hardly getting killed every game. Do you realize how bitter and pathetic you sound? Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 1 division.

The bottom line is that PB and the coaches are ego maniacs and can't stand the fact that they might lose a tournament. It has nothing to do with the kids i'm sure they are all good kids. It amazes me that the parents are ok with playing in these weak tournaments year after year!

Completely agree with post. PB is an arrogant s.o.b, but the kids are great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not angry X-outlaw parent. Just an observer who has to hear about how awesome your kid is in every sport he plays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son is the best 11 yr old athlete on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, your son may be a great athlete, its ashame his dad sounds like a real loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not angry X-outlaw parent. Just an observer who has to hear about how awesome your kid is in every sport he plays.

You show me one forum entry where an Outlaw parent is bragging.. it does not happen. The boys all get along - the parents do as well when watching on the side lines. But never have i seen any bragging. Let the kids have fun.. and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You show me one forum entry where an Outlaw parent is bragging.. it does not happen. The boys all get along - the parents do as well when watching on the side lines. But never have i seen any bragging. Let the kids have fun.. and move on.

Im not moving on! I'm surprised that they have not found another tournament to stack. Maybe its time to regulate lacrosse to make sure competition is equal!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Im not moving on! I'm surprised that they have not found another tournament to stack. Maybe its time to regulate lacrosse to make sure competition is equal!

Yes, everything should be equal. Equal pay, equal play, blah blah blah. Just shut up already. Competition is what it is. If you're not prepared to get your @$$ kicked and fight back, don't compete! Are they the same age/grade? That is all you need to know.

I'm not advocating A teams play down in B tourneys just to mop up, but if a team is on the cusp, it is somewhat difficult to know with certainty how good the competition will be at any given tournament. Show up, play your hardest and hope for the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you two yentas should get together and bake cookies and watch soap operas.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes.. i will say it again... Beat them down because you say they are not an A team... so when they win a so called B tournament - you still beat them down. The kids all get along and they are having fun. Likely not the same experience for you whereever you ended up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes.. i will say it again... Beat them down because you say they are not an A team... so when they win a so called B tournament - you still beat them down. The kids all get along and they are having fun. Likely not the same experience for you whereever you ended up.

My kid and I are getting along just fine with our new team. I appreciate the caring comments. Best of luck to you and your kids dealing with PB and his ripoff lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you two yentas should get together and bake cookies and watch soap operas.....

hahahahahahahaha! Very good! Oy vey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully Smash & Express meet in Champ today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully Smash & Express meet in Champ today.

express not playing today.

Page 23 of 76 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard