BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,603
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
spoken like a true travel team director...ok, you win...I am the creepy troll...feel better?...I wish only good things for your 8 yr old son....I hope when he realizes that has father , who never touched a lax stick in his life, and who is the guy standing on sidelines yelling at the top of his lungs during the game, is a dbag, the creeps will have the last laugh...keep writing those travel checks for little Anthony as the coach tells him that he really has what it takes to play college ....tool

His name is Tony. Tony the Tiger. Grrrr.

As a travel team director I would have picked up a "lax stick" at some point in my life, no? And as a director writing big checks would be unnecessary since my kid could play for free. But of course, I could write big checks if I wanted to since being a big time lax director is bank yo.

You sir, come to a battle of wits armed with a toothpick. Lets see you break out the big guns now. Go ahead, we can keep this going for pages. Lets make this thread useless together, holding hands the whole way. Then you can go bother the 2nd and 4th grade thread. I'm sure they could also use your special kind of intellect and wisdom, since you're so insightful and all.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is a returning player on Orange and I would just like to say that you people are pathetic.
I stumbled upon this site while searching for an upcoming tournament schedule.
The new and returning players, parents And Coaches were amazing this weekend. We stood Next to our opponents cheering both teams on enjoying watching our boys play.
I am disgusted at some of the lies written on here. Get a life people. These kids are 8 and this supposed to be fun. My husband and I are damn proud that our son is playing Along side such an amazing group of boys.
How dare you critique the way 7 year olds played last season with such animosity?!
They. Were. 7.
And as for as your rant on the "Commack Dads" one is nicer then the next.
I pity your wife and children having to live with such a pompous [lacrosse].

Don't let them get to you. There is actually some useful information in here. And some nice discussions and complements. You just also get the occasional weirdo overcompensating for some personal inadequacy. You don't just find them in travel lax. The head coach of my kids PAL team had his own son in tears at a practice last spring. The crazies come with the territory of youth sports.

My kid has fun playing travel and thats all I care about. Club lax is for fun, learning how to compete on a team and learning to work hard to be the best you can be. I have a 529c for college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what the problem is, everybody has an iphone. Back when we were kids, a stupid comment had to be a verbal conversation. Now today, people can post stupid comments in about 5 seconds. I just don't understand how some of these people , seem to really enjoy bashing on an 8 year old website regarding a sport. I just can't grasp it. Its 8 yr old kids playing a sport, having fun. Say it slow. 8 year old kids playing a sport. I agree with the previous post . My kid is having fun, that's all I care about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
again, you win..I have seen the error of my ways and now see the light...wishing you nothing but the best for you and the little guy.....I will now, as you say, move on to those who are really lunatics, those crazy 7 year old parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where's 91 2025 Orange playing this weekend? Anyone know?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They want to stay as far away from the geese as possible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But I thought Super Joe was coaching that team? Oh I guess that makes sense how he said they would never lose a game. What a shame. But they are only in 3rd grade so maybe they are going to the Pokemon tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would they want to go to the petting zoo and play with geese. I thought they play lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They want to stay as far away from the geese as possible

Good things come to those that wait I'm told. I expect they will meet soon enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yale challenging themselves playing up

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is a returning player on Orange and I would just like to say that you people are pathetic.
I stumbled upon this site while searching for an upcoming tournament schedule.
The new and returning players, parents And Coaches were amazing this weekend. We stood Next to our opponents cheering both teams on enjoying watching our boys play.
I am disgusted at some of the lies written on here. Get a life people. These kids are 8 and this supposed to be fun. My husband and I are damn proud that our son is playing Along side such an amazing group of boys.
How dare you critique the way 7 year olds played last season with such animosity?!
They. Were. 7.
And as for as your rant on the "Commack Dads" one is nicer then the next.
I pity your wife and children having to live with such a pompous [lacrosse].

I commend you and all of the other parents that display good sportsmanship and actually cheer on the opponents when they make a good play.

But for Team 91, you are the exception. The director is a winner, yes. That cannot be denied.

He is also a bonified look at me jack@ss who I would never allow my kids to be around.

This is why people have such strong negative feelings towards 91. And I know there are some great coaches and kids in the program.

But the director, and many of the parents in the program don't have a clue when it comes to coaching/playing, winning & losing with class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100 percent agree with above poster, and is the opinion of more people then anyone realizes....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100 percent agree with above poster, and is the opinion of more people then anyone realizes....

I wouldn't want my son anywhere else. It is just sour grapes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good, they don't care about u or your son. Don't think for a minute that other kids can't make or be on that team. No sour grapes there not even the best team in age bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good, they don't care about u or your son. Don't think for a minute that other kids can't make or be on that team. No sour grapes there not even the best team in age bracket.

I wouldn't want my son anywhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like anything else in life, some people like somethings, some people don't. Its a matter of opinion. There is no right or wrong answer. What works for your son, might be different than someone else's son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ill say this after 2 months, my son loves it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who are the Bulldogs??? Where they from??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard there goalie was a girl!! Kudos to her smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they should try beating kids their own age first!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Be careful what you ask for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See at this age it's about playing and getting coached that's it. The teams change because as kids get older parents realize kids have to play express or 91 Those two clubs dominate EVERY grade level. Teams like legacy or smaller clubs lose their better players little by little as parents want their children best positioned. Our son plays express but if he wasn't playing there it would be 91 especially having older kids and seeing the landscape.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay tough guy. That's the epitome of 91 attitude that needs to be removed, from all clubs/teams.

Coach/play/cheer...with class and respect for the game and the KIDS who put it all on the line.

Enough with the chest pounding BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who knows?maybe js is bringing his crush/smash kid down to play with the 2025 orange team.that will keep up his promise that they will never lose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay tough guy. That's the epitome of 91 attitude that needs to be removed, from all clubs/teams.

Coach/play/cheer...with class and respect for the game and the KIDS who put it all on the line.

No chest pounding at all. Just be careful what you wish for. It all looked pretty close to me last year when the team was coached indifferently by two gentlemen who are no longer there. Now with higher intensity and commitment of the coaches and some added depth across the board along with more focus on playing as a team and I would expect to see better results both in the play of the game by the kids and in the results of the games.

It's ok if they keep score of the games, isn't it? See you in the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who knows?maybe js is bringing his crush/smash kid down to play with the 2025 orange team.that will keep up his promise that they will never lose

Come on, you know that just isn't true, don't be such a huge tool. It's embarrassing. I bet even your dog knows what a tool you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao...JS = TOOLBAG......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DELETED

I am watching you.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: Do not identify players
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The actual statement was "these kids are going to improve so much that they'll never lose on age" that being said my boy has improved incredibly they are having fun and we have already practiced more this year more than we did all of last year what more can ANYONE ask for ! So yes the coaches are putting time in to the players and by spring the results will speak for themselves. Hate him or love him all his teams are incredibly successful kid, pro or college, it's easy to see why the Kids practice. Coming on here and mudslinging any team screams jealously and crazy. Your child is talented and playing 3rd grade lacrosse and would probably be embarrassed if they knew you were on here doing what you would get mad at them for. Enjoy this with you kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No chest pounding at all. Just be careful what you wish for. It all looked pretty close to me last year when the team was coached indifferently by two gentlemen who are no longer there. Now with higher intensity and commitment of the coaches and some added depth across the board along with more focus on playing as a team and I would expect to see better results both in the play of the game by the kids and in the results of the games.

It's ok if they keep score of the games, isn't it? See you in the spring.

Yes, see you in the Spring, pounding your chest. New breed of 91 tasteless brag daddies & mommies. Zeemsx

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao...JS = TOOLBAG......

Yes, JS has quite a few tools at his disposal. So toolbag would be a good description. Fortunately his tools are being used on our kids and for that I am thankful. So far the results are impressive and the kids are having fun. Couldn't have asked for a better coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI there is no 2025 bracket at Yale. It is 2024B/25 combined bracket. There is still a 2024A that 91 Orange is not entered in. I don't think this is puffy chest playing up. This is JS having 2 teams there already and bringing his 3rd for the experience. So let's not overblow this. It's fall ball and this is a new team for JS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's all about what works best for your kid critiquing other teams makes people think you are not content with your situation! Kids are practicing a ton improving a ton and are exposed to top notch coaching and most importantly every kid comes off smiling ! Yes coach explained competition will be tough and all three of his teams will be at Yale which is great! Go enjoy your experience and let's keep it classy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI there is no 2025 bracket at Yale. It is 2024B/25 combined bracket. There is still a 2024A that 91 Orange is not entered in. I don't think this is puffy chest playing up. This is JS having 2 teams there already and bringing his 3rd for the experience. So let's not overblow this. It's fall ball and this is a new team for JS.

agreed, although winner of 2024A plays the winner of 2024/2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on, you know that just isn't true, don't be such a huge tool. It's embarrassing. I bet even your dog knows what a tool you are.

Wouldn't put it past them. They need to look good to keep making that money$$$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wouldn't put it past them. They need to look good to keep making that money$$$$

End of the day it’s all about reputation!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 girls on 91 orange. 1 in goal, 1 field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, see you in the Spring, pounding your chest. New breed of 91 tasteless brag daddies & mommies. Zeemsx [/quote]

You are funny. Chest pounding has not even remotely started. But I'll wait and then do what I can to make you happy when it is appropriate.

Only time will tell, but even someone as dumb as you can see the winning results are coming.

In the meantime, try not to be so angry and jealous. Honestly it doesn't look good on you and we can all tell who you are from that sour angry puss that you wear like a red badge of courage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 girls on 91 orange. 1 in goal, 1 field.

Now 91 is recruiting yellow jackets to play on their team, wow win at all costs.. Oh boy/(girl) look out!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, see you in the Spring, pounding your chest. New breed of 91 tasteless brag daddies & mommies. Zeemsx

You are funny. Chest pounding has not even remotely started. But I'll wait and then do what I can to make you happy when it is appropriate.

Only time will tell, but even someone as dumb as you can see the winning results are coming.

In the meantime, try not to be so angry and jealous. Honestly it doesn't look good on you and we can all tell who you are from that sour angry puss that you wear like a red badge of courage.[/quote]

Go take your meds, you're frothing at the mouth.

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard