BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30
Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And I had to put ear plugs in because the coach was yelling so much.?.?.?.? LoL

Dudes were in Yodel mode on Sunday, that is for sure. Good grief!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of insane coaches, on Sunday I heard a Skywalkers Blue coach (the old guy that just sits down on a chair and yells) tell one of his "assistants" to "Tell her to come here right now and bring me a beer!" He was YELLING! What kind of "coach" says that? To 7th graders? Girls? Insane is all I can say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of insane coaches, on Sunday I heard a Skywalkers Blue coach (the old guy that just sits down on a chair and yells) tell one of his "assistants" to "Tell her to come here right now and bring me a beer!" He was YELLING! What kind of "coach" says that? To 7th graders? Girls? Insane is all I can say.

I would have asked for something stiffer if I were MM. Maybe the heros coaches should have a drink and chill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok who else was thinking of " The Bad News Bears " by the way Walter Matthau's character was named Coach Buttermaker. Feel free to refer to said coach as Buttemaker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have all seen parent on side line with red solo
Cups and that shouldn't be tolerated at a youth event but for a coach
He should have been removed from fields for the rest of the day
As coach you are teaching more than a role dodge or how to control the draw
Classless act in my opinion
If this is a on going situation then perhaps organization needs to replace him
Save ur beers for after the game. When your home your home you old drunk
Probably sits in the chair because he has knocked back to many to stand

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. There are plenty of things that should not be tolerated on the sidelines of youth events. The red cups could be the start - but, lets keep going with the classless stuff. Anyone else want to chime in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. There are plenty of things that should not be tolerated on the sidelines of youth events. The red cups could be the start - but, lets keep going with the classless stuff. Anyone else want to chime in?

After I heard him say it, I looked over and one of his "assistants" gave him the "be quiet" sound. He tried to laugh it off, but he was busted. I don't know how good of a coach he is, but he sure can yell. He was definitely trying to be "smooth" like a used car salesman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this story true about the SW coach? For real? Or just another instigator?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. I was 10 feet from him when he said it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. I was 10 feet from him when he said it.

Did he actually have a red solo cup on the sideline? Or is he being crucified for making an off-hand comment about needing a drink after watching how badly his team was playing? Are we to the point now that the thought police will be patrolling the sidelines? If that is the case - then they will have their hands full. My other question is - why were there so many parents near the benches?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, he did not have a red solo cup that I saw. To me, his comment was not intended literally, but it was (in my opinion) way out of line. He seemed to be quick to call girls over to the sidelines where he was sitting to explain to them what he saw that they had done "wrong". Like I said earlier, he seemed to be trying to be very "smooth", kind of like a used car salesman. He made a couple of other comments that weren't as odd, but they did catch me off-guard and I heard his assistant to tell him to shush, or quiet down. And no, no thought police here. But, as a coach, you should hold yourself to a high standard and I think he came up short. Just coach and leave the smarmy comments for later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, he did not have a red solo cup that I saw. To me, his comment was not intended literally, but it was (in my opinion) way out of line. He seemed to be quick to call girls over to the sidelines where he was sitting to explain to them what he saw that they had done "wrong". Like I said earlier, he seemed to be trying to be very "smooth", kind of like a used car salesman. He made a couple of other comments that weren't as odd, but they did catch me off-guard and I heard his assistant to tell him to shush, or quiet down. And no, no thought police here. But, as a coach, you should hold yourself to a high standard and I think he came up short. Just coach and leave the smarmy comments for later.

Are we still talking about the Skywalkers coach? Just want to make sure - for future reference. I do know that it is definitely none of the heros green coaches - he called them over to the sidelines to make corrections and did not yell it out for all to hear. And mnd has a woman coaching - definitely not her. This is all great stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are we still talking about the Skywalkers coach? Just want to make sure - for future reference. I do know that it is definitely none of the heros green coaches - he called them over to the sidelines to make corrections and did not yell it out for all to hear. And mnd has a woman coaching - definitely not her. This is all great stuff.

Yes. Why anyone ever allows their daughter to play for MM is beyond me. At least they all get to give him a hug after practice. Nuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What if your choices were MM or Heros or Pure Lacrosse?

That is a lot of noise right there my friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny but we played heros last weekend in a close game and I didn't notice the coaches once for any reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What if your choices were MM or Heros or Pure Lacrosse?

That is a lot of noise right there my friend.

Where is Pure Lacrosse based out of? Where are they from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Why anyone ever allows their daughter to play for MM is beyond me. At least they all get to give him a hug after practice. Nuts.

Yes, we're still talking about SkyWalkers, not Hero's or M&D or Integrity or any other club team. I do not know the name of the coach I heard and saw that day, but I've heard things about MM on here. It sounds like it was him. And, what's with the post-game hugs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, we're still talking about SkyWalkers, not Hero's or M&D or Integrity or any other club team. I do not know the name of the coach I heard and saw that day, but I've heard things about MM on here. It sounds like it was him. And, what's with the post-game hugs?

MM absolutely degrades and belittles the girls during his practices. Then at the end, they all have to give him a hug. Creepy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Monster Lax from? They were looking really good today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI. Play M&D in morning. See how it goes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rochester not LI. Solid team. Good for them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It looks like you can add them to the conversation along with Mnd and YJ Blue when talking about the top teams in 2021.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI. Play M&D in morning. See how it goes

Thats great good for them. Good competition helps all teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It looks like you can add them to the conversation along with Mnd and YJ Blue when talking about the top teams in 2021.

It would be great to have the additional competition. Did they beat Hero's Green yesterday and the M&D game this am should be coming to a close. What were the results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We beat Heros Green 8-7. Just lost to M&D 11-4. Proud of our girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great win over Hero's, that is a very good team. Perhaps pump the breaks a bit after the M&D game. Best luck in the summer, sounds like a bright future for the program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What ended up happening with the 2021's at the Mid-Atlantic?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry. Can't hear you. Stood too close to Heros Coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great win over Hero's, that is a very good team. Perhaps pump the breaks a bit after the M&D game. Best luck in the summer, sounds like a bright future for the program.

I saw this team this summer. They did very well in pool play but did not last past the 1st round in playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you really add this team to the conversation along with M&D and YJ blue? The only reason YJ and MnD are in a comparison is because each team has never lost a game to any other team except each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you really add this team to the conversation along with M&D and YJ blue? The only reason YJ and MnD are in a comparison is because each team has never lost a game to any other team except each other.

Sounds like a valid argument on both sides. But, in a top 3 discussion - which seems to be the norm here - who? Definitely not Sky Walkers, TCL Red could be valid, Heros has whithered under the bright lights. Besides, it would be nice to have an upstate NY team to talk about instead of just MD and LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a valid argument on both sides. But, in a top 3 discussion - which seems to be the norm here - who? Definitely not Sky Walkers, TCL Red could be valid, Heros has whithered under the bright lights. Besides, it would be nice to have an upstate NY team to talk about instead of just MD and LI.

TLC Red went 0-4 at Mid-Atlantic this weekend, so you can scratch them from the list.

While a top 3 discussion may be the norm here, it is quite apparent that at this point in the 2021 age, there are 2 teams that are heads and shoulders above everyone else. While they may run into so close games, until someone beats M&D or YJ, that's the way it is. It really doesn't matter who is #3 if no one can beat #1 and #2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While Monster had some good players, not sure you can put them or any one else for that matter in the discussion with M&D and YJ when talking about the top 2021 teams. I would think that the Monster parents would agree that there was quite a difference between the two teams yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't MD United East beat M n D last year in spring league?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't MD United East beat M n D last year in spring league?

No. M&D blew out MD United both times in the Spring and also 17-4 in the finals of the spring league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry. Can't hear you. Stood too close to Heros Coaches.

Must not of been in the playoffs. They didn't make it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD United East 2021 had a few defections, I know of 2 that are now with MND, and 1 that is with another club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did they jump ship?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did they jump ship?

Have you seen M&D 2021 Black play? Why wouldn't they want to play for that team and for that coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did they jump ship?

Have you seen M&D 2021 Black play? Why wouldn't they want to play for that team and for that coach?

That coach is way too quiet. They will never win anything.

Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard