BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,695
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
Re: LI Outlaws News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Every year outlaws makes that argument...that they came close to winning against and A team. And every year they are a B team. They are a good B team but not an A team. Just a heads up in the 2022 age group Igloo was resting their players to win the championship as they had back to back games. No disrespect, outlaws played with a ton of heart but they have never beat igloo, express, either 91 team, 32, or even jesters at this age. Call a spade a spade, outlaws is a good B team, can probably best the igloo B team but no threat to any A teams.

I think you are wrong. Whether they are lower tier A or upper tier B, Either way they have every right to play A. How else do you get better. Winning every B tournament pales in comparison to being competitive in A tournaments. They are a solid team. You are underestimating them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have NEVER beat an A team and compete well with the B teams, winning some and losing some, thus a B team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have NEVER beat an A team and compete well with the B teams, winning some and losing some, thus a B team

WRONG. They just competed well in an A bracket. Go back to your thread. Igloo doesn't let up trust me and the Express game was competitive too. Stop with NEVER winning. You can't just have four A teams. Igloo won tournament by one goal then lost to Express 10-3 the following tournament. The best teams play everyone and don't hide in weaker competition. Stop putting them down. What purpose does it serve.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WRONG. They just competed well in an A bracket. Go back to your thread. Igloo doesn't let up trust me and the Express game was competitive too. Stop with NEVER winning. You can't just have four A teams. Igloo won tournament by one goal then lost to Express 10-3 the following tournament. The best teams play everyone and don't hide in weaker competition. Stop putting them down. What purpose does it serve.

Obviously, this guy's kid is on the lower end of the talent pool, on one of those teams. He probably rarely gets in, if at all, and most likely got cut from the team his Daddy keeps putting down. He's also the kid who's Daddy is decked out from head to toe in Team gear. Sadly, Daddy keeps forking over the $3000 for the poor kid to be a practice player... You all know the kind of guy we're dealing with here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the logic is that you would rather lose in the A division every single time you play any one of six teams on LI (express, smash, United, igloo, 32, Team LI etc.), not to mention 5-6 teams in Maryland etc. just to suggest you are an A team than to play in the appropriate bracket and maybe go 50/50 with the B teams?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the logic is that you would rather lose in the A division every single time you play any one of six teams on LI (express, smash, United, igloo, 32, Team LI etc.), not to mention 5-6 teams in Maryland etc. just to suggest you are an A team than to play in the appropriate bracket and maybe go 50/50 with the B teams?

Keep hating dirtbag... You know what they say about karma. Good luck to your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope you parents consider the safety of your kids playing against much more physical and better teams when entering a bracket above their skill set

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so your logic is play B so you can go home and say I won. doesn't matter what the competition is. in the A bracket you know there will be competition. isn't that what we are all here for. just curious, are you on one of the above mentioned teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope you parents consider the safety of your kids playing against much more physical and better teams when entering a bracket above their skill set

you are joking, right? did you see this team play in a tournament? they are competitive and aggressive. don't make this something it's not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B

so your logic is play B so you can go home and say I won. doesn't matter what the competition is. in the A bracket you know there will be competition. isn't that what we are all here for. just curious, are you on one of the above mentioned teams?

I would agree with you except your sons team fits squarely in with the B teams...win some and lose some to Jesters, some of the better town teams, fl$ etc. so that's where the team belongs. And I agree if you dominated the Bs you should play in the As. But NEVER winning against As suggests you are not an A team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the 2019 teams doing in the fall tournaments? I know they had a big turnout for tryouts for this age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B

I would agree with you except your sons team fits squarely in with the B teams...win some and lose some to Jesters, some of the better town teams, fl$ etc. so that's where the team belongs. And I agree if you dominated the Bs you should play in the As. But NEVER winning against As suggests you are not an A team.

if you read carefully my son played against this team. The jesters folded so its obvious you are basing this on last years games. This team can play against A and should play against A. You seem a little obsessed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B

if you read carefully my son played against this team. The jesters folded so its obvious you are basing this on last years games. This team can play against A and should play against A. You seem a little obsessed.

I think you balance it. You play low one tourney so the kids win a championship. Then you play top talent and get beat up and swallow their pride. Then a few in the middle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team is fine with their schedule and that is all that matters. Every year a ex-outlaw parent or general hater comes on the thread and puts the team, kid and coaches down. Fact is they are competing with all the teams they play so when we do beat these supposed "A teams" I better hear how the teams they beat are now B teams.

The truth of the matter is they had little turn over so something must be going right within the organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team is fine with their schedule and that is all that matters. Every year a ex-outlaw parent or general hater comes on the thread and puts the team, kid and coaches down. Fact is they are competing with all the teams they play so when we do beat these supposed "A teams" I better hear how the teams they beat are now B teams.

The truth of the matter is they had little turn over so something must be going right within the organization.

Nobody bashes the other clubs because PB is not their Director.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B

Folded ? That's one way to describe the bad behavior of a few parents!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's keep it simple because it appears some outlaws parents are confused. Have you EVER beaten either 91 team, express, igloo, Team LI or 32? If the answer is NO then you are not an A team. There aren't 7 A teams. It's ok, in fact it's great, to be a better B team but don't get confused. Outlaws, at this age, is a B team. Perhaps a better B team, but not an A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI in the past 2 summers has never beaten any of those teams either. Unless you're talking 3rd grade, and I hope you are not still. So TLI is a B team also. So I guess we are down to five A teams. And since 32 is no longer it's down to 4. So I guess you are right. Maybe since express just beat igloo 10-3 last weekend igloo is no longer an A team. They must haven't got real bad over the course of a week. Smash no longer an A team either, can't beat express when it counts. Do you see how stupid this all sounds? Now if you don't like outlaws that's fine. But stop with they are a B team nonsense. They can play with anybody. Might not win, but they can certainly hang with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people outside the outlaws program just don't get it, but I will try to explain. First of all if your son doesn't play for the outlaws then what are you doing on outlaw news? Travel at this age isn't all about winning its about training your child to be a better well rounded player. Oh wait, let me jump from club to club to search for that team that can take my Johnny all the way to Duke! Smash is a perfect example, for the last couple of years they have been (THE FORCE), Express puts a killer team together, beats them and the kids are throwing tantrums and won't shake hands, oh yeah that's a well rounded player. Thats okay, I rather stay with a club were the director knows my son by his first name you jackasses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's keep it simple because it appears some outlaws parents are confused. Have you EVER beaten either 91 team, express, igloo, Team LI or 32? If the answer is NO then you are not an A team. There aren't 7 A teams. It's ok, in fact it's great, to be a better B team but don't get confused. Outlaws, at this age, is a B team. Perhaps a better B team, but not an A team.

So you are saying there are 6 A teams in the country. So if you beat 3D, Madlax, laxachusetes , Sweetlax , FCA, LB3, Mess Fresh, fl$, Resolute, True Anywhere and on and on and on .....
Dozens of A teams. And you will realize more and more as you get older. Will be 20 A teams in a bracket at a single tournament. The 11 year olds that dominate now, will have lots of competition. Ask Extreme, Turtles, Terps, 91 Orange , Gladiadtors etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be very insecure . Every year these teams change players , some improve , grow , some don't. They just got into 6th grade. Some kids on those "A" teams as you call them shouldn't be there and won't eventually , and some kids on Outlaws should be there . Let's just calm down because as you will find out in a few years it doesn't really matter what team your on in 6th grade . Can you make that team in 8/9 th grade is the real goal. It's nice to have your 6th grader as your oldest and this is your first trip on this $$$ train .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people outside the outlaws program just don't get it, but I will try to explain. First of all if your son doesn't play for the outlaws then what are you doing on outlaw news? Travel at this age isn't all about winning its about training your child to be a better well rounded player. Oh wait, let me jump from club to club to search for that team that can take my Johnny all the way to Duke! Smash is a perfect example, for the last couple of years they have been (THE FORCE), Express puts a killer team together, beats them and the kids are throwing tantrums and won't shake hands, oh yeah that's a well rounded player. Thats okay, I rather stay with a club were the director knows my son by his first name you jackasses.

you need to go back and read these threads. Several of the people sticking up for the outlaws are the ones not on the outlaws. Mainly because we have played some competitive games with them and our kids know each other. The hater is someone on the team or who left the team thinking he was sold an A team. He cant and won't let it go for whatever reason. And smash problems were parents not kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents are more interested in A, AA, or B than the kids. No one I know talks about their 6th grade record as an adult. Even Al Bundy was a joke because he talked about his HS achievements. These kids should be getting better and having fun. If your son is happy, he is learning about the game, improving and working hard what more do you want? These parents who are so concerned that another team is confident or thinks they are good enough to be competitive with the big boys are losers. they are trying to protect some weak image they have of themselves and their child's worth.
In the end, if the Outlaws are not as good as someone says they are, Your team will beat them. Congratulations. If they compete, good for both of you. It was a good game and someone won. Isnt that better than a 10 point spread?
How does it affect you if another team is crazy enough to think they belong in the top team discussion? It doesn't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's according to you. Obviously others think differently.

So you are saying there are 6 A teams in the country. So if you beat 3D, Madlax, laxachusetes , Sweetlax , FCA, LB3, Mess Fresh, fl$, Resolute, True Anywhere and on and on and on .....
Dozens of A teams. And you will realize more and more as you get older. Will be 20 A teams in a bracket at a single tournament. The 11 year olds that dominate now, will have lots of competition. Ask Extreme, Turtles, Terps, 91 Orange , Gladiadtors etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quit here?
How did select teams do at adrenaline this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's quiet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Outlaws 2017 Select (4 - 1)
LI Outlaws 2018 Select (4 - 1)
LI Outlaws 2019 Select (2 - 2 - 1)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018 Select played some really well known teams. LOL

Fusion. Never heard of them.

LB3 Atlanta same team they beat from the hotbed of lacrosse Atlanta last week.

Blue Star. Never heard of them

Headstrong. Weak program.

FCA White. B/C Team.

I will prepare myself for the personal attacks on myself and my kid. You don't like facts. When you beat 91 Extreme, Express North, Sweetlax A, Express Channy, Dukes, Crabs, Edge Canada, Tomahawks Purple, Jesters Black, Team LI, Laxachusetts Black and a few other true A teams then come on here and brag. Coming on here and bragging about the teams you beat at Adrenaline this past weekend is pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA White. B/C Team.

I will prepare myself for the personal attacks on myself and my kid. You don't like facts. When you beat 91 Extreme, Express North, Sweetlax A, Express Channy, Dukes, Crabs, Edge Canada, Tomahawks Purple, Jesters Black, Team LI, Laxachusetts Black and a few other true A teams then come on here and brag. Coming on here and bragging about the teams you beat at Adrenaline this past weekend is pathetic.

Was someone bragging ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wonder who 2019 played...we've heard so much about how great that select team is going to be...did 2019 black/silver also play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA White. B/C Team.

Was someone bragging? One poster asked what the scores were, and another posted the scores. At this age group it’s about getting noticed when you go to a showcase event. Go to the 6th grade forum and argue about A, B, and C teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that big 2019 select team is only 2-2-1. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA White. B/C Team.

Was someone bragging? One poster asked what the scores were, and another posted the scores. At this age group it’s about getting noticed when you go to a showcase event. Go to the 6th grade forum and argue about A, B, and C teams.

Don't get it based on teams they played it seems they played C teams or very weak B teams. So that's a great way to get recruited beat up on weak teams. You go Outlaws.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't see any scores posted. I see the overall record for the weekend for the 3 Outlaws teams that played. No one was bragging - just answering the question that was asked. Sorry that the teams can only play the ACTUAL teams that attend a tournament, not the ones you think they should play. Get a life already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA White. B/C Team.

Don't get it based on teams they played it seems they played C teams or very weak B teams. So that's a great way to get recruited beat up on weak teams. You go Outlaws.

Your envy, bitterness and jealousy are palpable through the computer screen. I really for sorry for you. Good luck to your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA White. B/C Team.

No personal attacks, just worry about the team your son plays on. Which is? Come on let everyone know, its another chance for you to impress everyone. (he just doesn't have the courage to say)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that big 2019 select team is only 2-2-1. Lol

Don't be mad that your kid got cut. Move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black played in Princeton nj going 0-4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black played in Princeton nj going 0-4.

Black What ? Impossible to go 0-4. you are guaranteed 3 games only... only winning team goes to a 4th or 5th game. You are trying to stir the pot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there was only 5 teams in the 9th grade division- so everyone played each other duh

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard