BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 76 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]ok AA guy just sends out a email on his shooting clinic and asks the question so people talk abt it..NO THANKS

I guess you took the bait.

Where is the Express32 tour bus heading this weekend?

Taking a much needed break. 4 weeks in a row facing top competition. 3 Championships, a loss in a Championship game and a great scrimmage vs Maryland's best. Not to shabby by this great group of boys and coaches. [/quote

Does the 32 stand for thre number of kids on the team? Who did you beat on the championship games?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]ok AA guy just sends out a email on his shooting clinic and asks the question so people talk abt it..NO THANKS

Taking a much needed break. 4 weeks in a row facing top competition. 3 Championships, a loss in a Championship game and a great scrimmage vs Maryland's best. Not to shabby by this great group of boys and coaches. [/quote

Does the 32 stand for thre number of kids on the team? Who did you beat on the championship games?

Typos are tough on your "smart" phone, lol. But to answer the question 32 is not a prime number but 23 is.... And the boys played way better teams than any other 2022 team will face this fall. Outlaws, Legacy, Express North, fl$, Smash, Igloo, Sweetlax, Madlax, Texas Mustangs, and the Maryland Stars.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok AA guy just sends out a email on his shooting clinic and asks the question so people talk abt it..NO THANKS

It's just Express. Thank you. Why do you care, looking to scout them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok AA guy just sends out a email on his shooting clinic and asks the question so people talk abt it..NO THANKS

It's just Express. Thank you. Why do you care, looking to scout them?

Nope, he's just your run of the mill loser troll! Stupidity coupled with jealousy of 11 year old boys is dangerous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big weekend for the Outlaws Select going out to New Jersey and beating up on a bunch of B teams. Lol I'm sure glad PB gets to stroke his ego. He and the parents must be proud! What a loser organization!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It appears your the loser that goes out of his way to put this out there. No one cares what the Outlaws did this weekend. You must be an ex-outlaw parent to go out of your way to say that. Either way good luck to you and your new team which is probably a low tier B team. You sound like you will need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It appears your the loser that goes out of his way to put this out there. No one cares what the Outlaws did this weekend. You must be an ex-outlaw parent to go out of your way to say that. Either way good luck to you and your new team which is probably a low tier B team. You sound like you will need it.

Let me ask you if going out to jersey to beat up on B teams is ok? If so you are an embarrassment to the sport as well! BTW my child now plays on a team that would destroy this Outlaws team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me ask you if going out to jersey to beat up on B teams is ok? If so you are an embarrassment to the sport as well! BTW my child now plays on a team that would destroy this Outlaws team.

this team cant catch a break. All you hear is they shouldn't play A and now its they are losers for playing B. You really shouldn't use this forum as a bully pulpit to satisfy the axe you have to grind against the outlaws. And if you are on a team that would destroy them you should be happy. Yet you are still bashing them. You need to let it go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed. Let it go unless the truth is you moved to a less talented team and are just miserable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this team cant catch a break. All you hear is they shouldn't play A and now its they are losers for playing B. You really shouldn't use this forum as a bully pulpit to satisfy the axe you have to grind against the outlaws. And if you are on a team that would destroy them you should be happy. Yet you are still bashing them. You need to let it go.

I've seen the Outlaws team play and while they are a "cuspy a/b" team, who cares? The boys compete, and the coaches are giving them good direction. Just leave it alone already. They compete and they are getting stronger. That's all that should count.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Welcome to Smash world

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen the Outlaws team play and while they are a "cuspy a/b" team, who cares? The boys compete, and the coaches are giving them good direction. Just leave it alone already. They compete and they are getting stronger. That's all that should count.

OK We get it but for a team to intentionally go into a tournament that you know is geared for weaker competition and go beat everyone just to get a shirt is not only bad for the sport but bad for the kids who had to get a beating and not learn anything from it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams did they beat ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK We get it but for a team to intentionally go into a tournament that you know is geared for weaker competition and go beat everyone just to get a shirt is not only bad for the sport but bad for the kids who had to get a beating and not learn anything from it!

I disagree. If they continually play the tougher comp and more times than not lose, they would get discouraged. Playing in a B bracket, there is still nothing guaranteed, they have to go out and win. And when they do, it gives a boost to 11 year olds confidence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey - is this true??? Heard a rumor today. Did a Town Team actually beat Express 2 times in one tournament several years ago ? If it is true - sounds like Express has gotten better since then smile All teams can improve - don't count anyone out. This is 6th grade lacrosse. Kids grow, improve, mature at different rates.. no organization has a lock on all the talent. If you think you do - you are fooling yourself.. just like many parents of 6th graders think their kid is getting a full ride... when D1 Schools have only 12.69 scholarships to give out.. for a 40 man roster... some bigger. Just let the kids play lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please call and set up a scrimmage. And what team is this? Although I know you won't say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please call and set up a scrimmage. And what team is this? Although I know you won't say.

It will have to be a scrimmage since we won't cross paths in a tournament, since Outlaws are too busy traveling out of state to play in B tournaments to stroke PB's ego. Look at what happened last year, the only tournaments they won were B tournaments out of state. They lost against real competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, what team is this? Still won't say. Set something up. What competition has your sons team played this fall? Outlaws have played express 2 times and both igloo teams. Seems like pretty good competition to me. 2 of the top 4 teams in the age bracket. Played them tough too. You really have it out for them. Wonder why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, what team is this? Still won't say. Set something up. What competition has your sons team played this fall? Outlaws have played express 2 times and both igloo teams. Seems like pretty good competition to me. 2 of the top 4 teams in the age bracket. Played them tough too. You really have it out for them. Wonder why?

So the Troll is from either TLI, trolling from whatever out of state tournament they play in, or Smash/United or fl$?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the Troll is from either TLI, trolling from whatever out of state tournament they play in, or Smash/United or fl$?

Name a few more potential teams. I am not a troll I am speaking the absolute truth. Every single tournament they won last year was out of state or a B tournament. But they will keep selling the parents that its a good day to be an Outlaw!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big weekend for the Outlaws Select going out to New Jersey and beating up on a bunch of B teams. Lol I'm sure glad PB gets to stroke his ego. He and the parents must be proud! What a loser organization!!

Gigantic loser posting this above! Here's an idea, go to your bathroom mirror, take off your shirt, scream at the top of your lungs "arrrrrrrhhhh!" And pound chest you complete jack@ss.

You are the perfect example of what's wrong with youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people need to get a life. My son no longer plays for Outlaws 2022 Select or AA team. He/ we have nothing but great things to say about the way he was treated by P.B., the coaches, the players he played with and the parents. You need to realize this is sports its not personal. You can agree or disagree with how they pick THEIR team but in the end its THEIR team. It is a fact of life that crap happens, you can either be sour over it or make "Lemonade". I prefer to use it as a learning lesson for my son, teaching him the proper way to act when things don't go your way.
Now Let me get this straight:
I read you saying that they are not an "A" team they should stick to "B" competition. So then they go to play "B" competition and kick butt and you call them out.
Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from and leave these boys alone. I wish this team nothing but the best!!! Keep it up OUTLAWS!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people need to get a life. My son no longer plays for Outlaws 2022 Select or AA team. He/ we have nothing but great things to say about the way he was treated by P.B., the coaches, the players he played with and the parents. You need to realize this is sports its not personal. You can agree or disagree with how they pick THEIR team but in the end its THEIR team. It is a fact of life that crap happens, you can either be sour over it or make "Lemonade". I prefer to use it as a learning lesson for my son, teaching him the proper way to act when things don't go your way.
I read you saying that they are not an "A" team they should stick to "B" competition. So then they go to play "B" competition and kick butt and you call them out.
Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from and leave these boys alone. I wish this team nothing but the best!!! Keep it up OUTLAWS!!!

THUMBS UP! Great example for your son. Good luck to him. I hope he never gives up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahh, ok... PB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No loser,I am not PB.Just someone who has a problem with cowards that bash people from behind a keyboard. I hope your children don't end up old and bitter like you. Life is way too short to live it like you do. Before you know it your sons youth sports career will be over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No loser,I am not PB.Just someone who has a problem with cowards that bash people from behind a keyboard. I hope your children don't end up old and bitter like you. Life is way too short to live it like you do. Before you know it your sons youth sports career will be over.

And that's when he'll stop kicking the dog and start beating his wife

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be the parent of the kid who went to Igloo B to say your kid plays on Igloo. Baaaaaahaaaaaa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Express B, I mean new A team weathering? I know the AA Express 32 is doing awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be the parent of the kid who went to Igloo B to say your kid plays on Igloo. Baaaaaahaaaaaa

Nope keep guessing if you want. I love the reference to the B team you beat to win the championship!! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ok Mrs PB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope keep guessing if you want. I love the reference to the B team you beat to win the championship!! LOL

What are you saying about Aspen Extreme.. we are a good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.. when D1 Schools have only 12.69 scholarships to give out.. for a 40 man roster... some bigger. Just let the kids play lacrosse.

Per NCAA rules the 12.69 scholarships may be awarded up to a limit of 30 players. So for the large rosters of 40 to 50 that's at least 10 to 20 boys receiving no athletic money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are saying that you are a B team and they claim to be a big bad A team but can't compete against real competition! so they go play in a tournament that you should have won but Outlaws needed to feel good about themselves!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy is nuts! How much time and energy do you waste a day being angered by this outlaw team. No one cares what team your son is on. No one is guessing. You'll never say anyway. No balls. Then you would be figured out. Not that hard. BTW, do you think for 1 second the kids and parents you keep bashing have any say whatsoever which tournaments they play in? Come on, but you'll keep bashing the kids. Get a life. Enjoy your kids playing days. Stop worrying about other kids. Also don't worry about igloo either. They will be fine also. Give them time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are saying that you are a B team and they claim to be a big bad A team but can't compete against real competition! so they go play in a tournament that you should have won but Outlaws needed to feel good about themselves!

Who is saying that Aspen Extreme is a bad team ? Sounds like an Express parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Express B, I mean new A team weathering? I know the AA Express 32 is doing awesome.

stop the nonsense. Its way too petty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is saying that Aspen Extreme is a bad team ? Sounds like an Express parent.

this is all coming from an angry x outlaw parent. Don't bring express into it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, outlaws parents can't seem to accept that the majority of their teams including 2022 are B teams, some are better B and some are not. None are A...outlaws parents want to stretch the definition of A to include themselves with the top 7-8 travel teams on LI ignoring the fact that they have never beat any of them and ignoring the fact that they often get beat by other B teams. Outlawas should head to Maryland and see another 8-10 A teams they can't beat and 10 B teams that they will most likely go 50/50 with. This has nothing to do with express or igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, outlaws parents can't seem to accept that the majority of their teams including 2022 are B teams, some are better B and some are not. None are A...outlaws parents want to stretch the definition of A to include themselves with the top 7-8 travel teams on LI ignoring the fact that they have never beat any of them and ignoring the fact that they often get beat by other B teams. Outlawas should head to Maryland and see another 8-10 A teams they can't beat and 10 B teams that they will most likely go 50/50 with. This has nothing to do with express or igloo.

you sound like the angry x outlaw parent still beating the dead horse about whether they are A or B. They are playing competitive games. Shut up already. How many more times are you going to post the sane thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you sound like the angry x outlaw parent still beating the dead horse about whether they are A or B. They are playing competitive games. Shut up already. How many more times are you going to post the sane thing.

This Outlaws discussion is ridiculous. They played against some good teams and lost and everyone is all over them for losing. Then they enter the Fall Finale tournament in Princeton where competition is not that good and they win easily and everyone is all over them. What should they do?

Page 22 of 76 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard