BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 44 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Names

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best 2021 Goalie:
1)Express
2)91 (close 2nd)
3)Icon
4)Igloo

Best 2021 Defense:
1)igloo
2)91
3)Icon
4)Express

Best 2021 1st Middie Line:
1)Express
2)Igloo
3)91
4)Icon

Best 2021 Attack:
1)Express, Igloo & 91
2)Icon

Best 2021 Bench:
1)Igloo
2)91 & Express
3)Icon

Best 2021 Head coach:
1)Icon & 91
2)Igloo
3)Express

Best recruitment system:
1)91 & Express hands down
2)Icon
3)Igloo

Any thoughts, kinda of fun no?
I Believe these are the top teams in the northeast hands down and are going to Lax world series. And guess what they are all from LI..

All of this conjecture is is not worth anything.
What no Outlaws !!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are talking about Long Island I concur, but the northeast has a few other very talented teams at 2021. Victor, Laxachusettes, Eclipse & Primetime. No doubt one of these teams will knock off one of the LI teams. As for best goalie Laxachusettes has two outstanding goalies & Eclipse has the best attack I ever seen at this level. Defense and midfield I agree with the original post. Face off the Primetime kid did well against 91 & express so I would put him as an equal to the rest.

Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is a 2021 and has been invited to Showcase. Is it worth it at this age? Does anyone have experience with Showcases? Thanks in advance.

Not sure they look at them this young. You'd have to see who is going to be there. To be honest, Any private HSs ? if the money is cheap and its close might be a good idea to get some experience at one when there is no pressure. Fight, don't fight, Noodle , don't noodle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no showcases for 2021. If your talking about NLF my son went to the one last July in Taunton and they did not deliver what they said they would do. Only the class of 2019 had college coaches and an all-star game. The classes of 2020, 2021 & 2022 had a half day of instruction and then games. In my opinion it was good experience to the boys if they never went to camp of this type. They over sold their 3 days but not a total waste. The talent was top notch.
Hopefully the one at IMG will be much better since they gained experience in the summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is a 2021 and has been invited to Showcase. Is it worth it at this age? Does anyone have experience with Showcases? Thanks in advance.

Not sure they look at them this young. You'd have to see who is going to be there. To be honest, Any private HSs ? if the money is cheap and its close might be a good idea to get some experience at one when there is no pressure. Fight, don't fight, Noodle , don't noodle

Thanks for the advice, not really close and not that cheap. Personally I think he is too young. Thanks again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no showcases for 2021. If your talking about NLF my son went to the one last July in Taunton and they did not deliver what they said they would do. Only the class of 2019 had college coaches and an all-star game. The classes of 2020, 2021 & 2022 had a half day of instruction and then games. In my opinion it was good experience to the boys if they never went to camp of this type. They over sold their 3 days but not a total waste. The talent was top notch.
Hopefully the one at IMG will be much better since they gained experience in the summer.

That's the one, they are billing it as a Showcase. Thanks for the info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know Victor and PT is a B team who lost to B teams last summer Outlaws & Avalanche. Laxachusettes usually has a solid A team and Eclipse is an unknown also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know Victor and PT is a B team who lost to B teams last summer Outlaws & Avalanche. Laxachusettes usually has a solid A team and Eclipse is an unknown also.

eclipse is a very solid A team. who is the best of the bunch mentioned by a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone played 91 this year.
Best 2021 Goalie:
1)Express
2)91 (close 2nd)
3)Icon
4)Igloo

Best 2021 Defense:
1)igloo
2)91
3)Icon
4)Express

Best 2021 1st Middie Line:
1)Express
2)Igloo
3)91
4)Icon

Best 2021 Attack:
1)Express, Igloo & 91
2)Icon

Best 2021 Bench:
1)Igloo
2)91 & Express
3)Icon

Best 2021 Head coach:
1)Icon & 91
2)Igloo
3)Express

Best recruitment system:
1)91 & Express hands down
2)Icon
3)Igloo

Any thoughts, kinda of fun no?
I Believe these are the top teams in the northeast hands down and are going to Lax world series. And guess what they are all from LI..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Laxachusettes will have a very good A team in another year. They need to get the reclassified kids from the 2020 next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon plays Eclipse on Nov 15th at the Crabs Fall tournament. We will find out how good Eclipse is then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just heard a story from someone else about 7th graders being invited to recruiting events. The one I just heard about is in FL in January. Is this really happening? Just sick.
Thanks for the advice, not really close and not that cheap. Personally I think he is too young. Thanks again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is going to Yale at this age? How is this tournament, first time going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just heard a story from someone else about 7th graders being invited to recruiting events. The one I just heard about is in FL in January. Is this really happening? Just sick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three words, total money grab. If you bite, you are crazy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Primetime and LIE North is going and they anticipate being in the Championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Primetime and LIE North is going and they anticipate being in the Championship game.

Just looking at that B bracket, there are some pretty good teams there. Outlaws Black, Ambush and of coarse Smash (can't stand that coach, all he does is scream). Good luck you will need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are you looking at it? I can't seem to find anything on who's going. Zsc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are you looking at it? I can't seem to find anything on who's going. Zsc

I got an email about a waiver for the tournament. At the bottom of the waiver you pick the team your from so you can submit it. Scrolled through the team names, they have the graduation year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey thought AMBUSH was A bracket? Once you play A you do not drop down to B.. what happened here?

Just looking at that B bracket, there are some pretty good teams there. Outlaws Black, Ambush and of coarse Smash (can't stand that coach, all he does is scream). Good luck you will need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey thought AMBUSH was A bracket? Once you play A you do not drop down to B.. what happened here?

I think when you go 0-4 in an A bracket in a fall tournament you may dapple in a B bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it was wishful thinking on their part.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ambush coaches and organization already boisted that they are "A" and Orange is "AA" , Ambush played in "A" brackets in a couple of fall tournaments already. dropping down to "B" proves failure!! So losing seems to hurt enough to not challenge their players to get better ! and winning in an easier bracket comes to show its all about that picure fir 91 website. Parents have been bamboozled. .

quote=Anonymous]

I think when you go 0-4 in an A bracket in a fall tournament you may dapple in a B bracket. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does that shock you? The AA team is blowing out everyone by 10-15+ goals a game. (That's all we hear) they can't have Ambush losing every time they go out. So they will resort to what is working with the exceptional AA team. Go out and beat up on weaker competition just to keep the photos coming. At least the team was playing decent A competition at current skill level. Now we go to blowing teams out who can't catch and throw. WHAT A WASTE!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Figure it out everyone! With all the newer programs with talent, the more well known programs have to do something to control the growing industry. What would you do as a business owner? Answer: Form an alliance with organizations you can kind of trust yet still maintain your reputation. Then each business can control their own sector of the industry.

That alliance is the so called federation that is running this FL tourney. Complete money grab and boys club - especially if your son is not on one of the six teams in the federation. Read further into the federation website and learn what this showcase is about.

They are picking the top 88 players for the age division.
There are 6 teams within the federation.
That leaves 14 players selected from each team with a little wiggle room.

Each of the federation teams will then pick their first line (10), their second middie line (3), and additional LSM (1) or fogo (1). If you think otherwise, wake up.

So if you're going to spend the money to go there, just know beforehand your son won't get chosen. Get comfort that you won't be as disappointed as the family that is already part of a federation team but doesn't make the cut.

Just like the Brine National with two teams who always make the roster, with one or two other team players which satisfy the naysayers.

My son got an invite to this too. Yeah the some coaches within the federation are aware of him but I suspect it's a mailing list for the glue guys, not the divas. The writing is on the wall. Not wasting the money to pad pockets - for a 2021 division the coaches won't even look at.

It's all money and politics from this point forward. We have a AA player, has been for years. We have an A+ student that's going to public school. Unfortunately, we don't have the money to continue paying for this carnival. We know nobody and therefore can't play the politics card as a last ditch effort.

We're out, but at least we're smart enough to figure it out sooner rather than later. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think that the Ambush coaches and organization said anything. I was NOT happy to see a parent boasting on here. Mt theory is if we are any good people will figure it out on their own. All the fathers that I spoke to deny writing it. Apparently there was some sour grapes from people who's sons who were cut. They say it is one of them stirring the pot.
That being said I think having these boys play in B would be doing them a disservice. It was a very good B team last year. There was an upgrade in talent. It is a BIG jump up to A.It takes time. A lot of boys have missed games due to fall sports. No excuses from me. IF the team learns to play together as a team. They can be COMPETITIVE not dominant in A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job mesa guys on leaving your prior club. Looks like you took a step backwards. You couldn't even generate one goal on us. Karma

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you talking about the old Sons team?
Great job mesa guys on leaving your prior club. Looks like you took a step backwards. You couldn't even generate one goal on us. Karma

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait, We are talking about a team (Ambush) that from what I understand is full of new players. They moved up to A. OK, It takes time to develop. The A teams that are around are very good. I also understand that YALE is just a festival. No championship format. So as a new team finding their way YALE seems to be a great way to help that process and not go in beating teams up for a championship (or as anonymous people post, a photo for a web site). I try very hard to stay off this site, it"s like a car accident that you don't want to look at but you do. Let the coaches coach and the kids play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is probably a parent of one of the many displaced fever kids who got cut when all of the sons kids showed up. Regardless the Sons blew what they had it is a real shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YES!!! stupid asses. Parents suck!! WE had people try that crap up here and it totally backfired.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem is every year for the past four years we have heard from parents in person and on BOTC that this team is a A team. The parents are told it is an A team hence year after year the same post and parents talking about how great this team is with the same bad results. Then by December we hear that they need to play together because of the high turnover every year. By spring and summer we won't hear a word. Then next fall many kids will leave and we will hear again they added new players and they are an A team. Then by fall we will hear they have to play together more but will be A. The cycle continues every year. Just say nothing and you won't have to read these negative post.

Wait, We are talking about a team (Ambush) that from what I understand is full of new players. They moved up to A. OK, It takes time to develop. The A teams that are around are very good. I also understand that YALE is just a festival. No championship format. So as a new team finding their way YALE seems to be a great way to help that process and not go in beating teams up for a championship (or as anonymous people post, a photo for a web site). I try very hard to stay off this site, it"s like a car accident that you don't want to look at but you do. Let the coaches coach and the kids play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush is in the A bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL so all the people who have nothing to to with Team Ambush who posted like they know something are all wrong. That in fact Team Ambush is in A. Classic!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush team is solid and is going to take everyone by surprise living upto there name ! They eliminated a decent amount on list of last year's roster and replaced them with underated players that weren't part of the orange click .The last few practices they have looked far more talented and then the limelight team which was not part of the tryouts because that team was already recruited and picked before then. Ambush has finally obtained the cream of the crop! Tomorrow is the day every one will see.

one of the recent posts about this years improvement. Seems pretty happy to be rid of last years roster. I guess its the cream of the B crop. Maybe if they played the game the way it is supposed to be played and left the Hansen brothers from Slapshot at home they would be competitive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL so all the people who have nothing to to with Team Ambush who posted like they know something are all wrong. That in fact Team Ambush is in A. Classic!!!

I am the one that looked up the teams originally and saw them listed as 21B. I posted that they are a good B team. If they are in the A bracket I apologize for the confusion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RED BLUE YELLOW GREEN
Baltimore Crabs Edge Lacrosse Madlax - Capital VLC
Red Freedom LC Lax Factory Icon Lacrosse Eclipse 2021
LA Heat 2021/2022 Leading Edge Harvest Lacrosse Academy Legacy Greyhounds

DIVISION ROUND TEAM 2 SCORE TEAM 3 SCORE TIME FIELD
2021 1 Crabs 2021 Red Freedom LC 8:00 AM 1
2021 1 Edge Lacrosse Lax Factory 8:00 AM 2
2021 1 LA Heat 21/22 Leading Edge 8:00 AM 3
2021 1 Madlax - Capital Icon Lacrosse 8:00 AM 4
2021 1 VLC Eclipse 2021 8:00 AM 5
2021 1 Harvest Lacrosse Academy Legacy Greyhounds 8:00 AM 10
2021 2 Crabs 2021 LA Heat 21/22 9:40 AM 2
2021 2 Red Freedom LC Lax Factory 9:40 AM 3
2021 2 Edge Lacrosse Leading Edge 9:40 AM 4
2021 2 Madlax - Capital Harvest Lacrosse Academy 9:40 AM 5
2021 2 VLC Legacy Greyhounds 9:40 AM 6
2021 2 Icon Lacrosse Eclipse 2021 9:40 AM 7
2021 3 Crabs 2021 Edge Lacrosse 11:20 AM 6
2021 3 Red Freedom LC LA Heat 21/22 11:20 AM 5
2021 3 Lax Factory Leading Edge 11:20 AM 4
2021 3 Madlax - Capital VLC 12:10 PM 2
2021 3 Icon Lacrosse Harvest Lacrosse Academy 12:10 PM 3
2021 3 Eclipse 2021 Legacy Greyhounds 12:10 PM 4
2021 Semifinal Red Division Winner Yellow Division Winner 1:50 PM 4
2021 Semifinal Blue Division Winner Green Division Winner 1:50 PM 5
2021 Final Red/Yellow Winner Blue/Green Winner 3:00 PM 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush team is solid and is going to take everyone by surprise living upto there name ! They eliminated a decent amount on list of last year's roster and replaced them with underated players that weren't part of the orange click .The last few practices they have looked far more talented and then the limelight team which was not part of the tryouts because that team was already recruited and picked before then. Ambush has finally obtained the cream of the crop! Tomorrow is the day every one will see.

one of the recent posts about this years improvement. Seems pretty happy to be rid of last years roster. I guess its the cream of the B crop. Maybe if they played the game the way it is supposed to be played and left the Hansen brothers from Slapshot at home they would be competitive
Definitely too many penalties that last tournament. A lot of that had to do with ONE referee who got his panties in a bunch. Unfortunately the game has changed and contact is frowned upon now. Have to change to this wimpy version. If you played the game you know that this is not the same game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw two of the games. Penalties came after 91 was getting blown out. Those penalties called would have been penalties in the 80s as well. Heard they called the third game 91 played that day because of dirty play after the score was out of reach. It is a shame because they have two or three players that can make any team in 2021. Don't know if they will stay if the team continues on the path they are currently taking.

Definitely too many penalties that last tournament. A lot of that had to do with ONE referee who got his panties in a bunch. Unfortunately the game has changed and contact is frowned upon now. Have to change to this wimpy version. If you played the game you know that this is not the same game!

Page 19 of 44 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard