BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 76 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just a little tired of you guys monopolizing every single thread on the site. And we were talking about a MD event and MD teams. Before you -once again-took over eith your constant LI one-upping of each other.

understood. Obviously someone mixed up which tournament you were referring to. There were a lot of ny teams in Maryland this weekend. Most of us are doing damage control trying to stop the one-upping. It does get annoying.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all Aboard! The Channy Express and its 32 car freight train is back! After, by far giving 91 Md its toughest game last weekend and rolling into a minor cold front by the Artic Blast at Blatant, the Express continued their journey to Md to win the Battle by the Bay!
All Aboard! Next stop, Mayflower Madness!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all Aboard! The Channy Express and its 32 car freight train is back! After, by far giving 91 Md its toughest game last weekend and rolling into a minor cold front by the Artic Blast at Blatant, the Express continued their journey to Md to win the Battle by the Bay!

You are disturbed, and definitely have NOTHING to do with Express. You are the worst kind of troll. You represent everything that's wrong with what is said on this forum and the poor behavior/bad sportsmanship on the sidelines at games.

I wish there was a way to block you from ever posting again. Sad and pathetic...you must be a very lonely person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are disturbed, and definitely have NOTHING to do with Express. You are the worst kind of troll. You represent everything that's wrong with what is said on this forum and the poor behavior/bad sportsmanship on the sidelines at games.

I wish there was a way to block you from ever posting again. Sad and pathetic...you must be a very lonely person.

Are you the same person that writes "smash deez...?" If so, you're hysterical, keep it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which 91 team played this weekend?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does anyone have any info on the new team from Sayville, the Fighting Ducks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you the same person that writes "smash deez...?" If so, you're hysterical, keep it up.

It's kinda lighthearted and harmless I think. Would you prefer people coming on here and accusing teams of kids playing down, they all have holdbacks, he is a guest player, those kids are from out state, club is a money grab, etc, etc. The post doesn't attack any team or club and I would classify it as harmless hyperbole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's kinda lighthearted and harmless I think. Would you prefer people coming on here and accusing teams of kids playing down, they all have holdbacks, he is a guest player, those kids are from out state, club is a money grab, etc, etc. The post doesn't attack any team or club and I would classify it as harmless hyperbole.

it is pretty funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clean out your closet for all the 6th grade t-shirts. Lets see how those tshirts fit when your prodigy is 15 and a late bloomer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clean out your closet for all the 6th grade t-shirts. Lets see how those tshirts fit when your prodigy is 15 and a late bloomer.

what r u talking about. Coo coo coo coo.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You'll have fond memories of those 6th grade Channy train championships

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right, watching kids play lacrosse and get better, meet new people and make friends is so fulfilling. Winning makes it better but it's not the end all be all for this team. You know who doesn't care about winning? Losers do. People made fun of this team for stinking the past few years, now you'll hate on them for winning? I'm sure no express patent comes on here to brag. Coaches run a great program that is having success. Let the kids enjoy it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right, watching kids play lacrosse and get better, meet new people and make friends is so fulfilling. Winning makes it better but it's not the end all be all for this team. You know who doesn't care about winning? Losers do. People made fun of this team for stinking the past few years, now you'll hate on them for winning? I'm sure no express patent comes on here to brag. Coaches run a great program that is having success. Let the kids enjoy it.

I'm assuming "patent" means parent for the illiterate ? Very classy calling 11 year olds losers. Hopefully your kid doesn't realize what type of person you are yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm assuming "patent" means parent for the illiterate ? Very classy calling 11 year olds losers. Hopefully your kid doesn't realize what type of person you are yet.

It was a typo but hopefully all readers will pick up on that, but thanks Einstein. And I wasn't calling any kids losers, it was a reference to your prior comment about enjoying the victories that these kids are producing. If you don't care about winning then go find another venue, way too much time and money is spent on this sport to solely be focused on having fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The "losers" comment was a generalization and not directed any kid or group of kids. Anyone with a high school degree can decipher that.

The typo was clearly a "fat finger". Which I would take over a "fat head" like yours any day. Worry about yourself, and your kid. The character examples you display leave a lot to be desired.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The "losers" comment was a generalization and not directed any kid or group of kids. Anyone with a high school degree can decipher that.

The typo was clearly a "fat finger". Which I would take over a "fat head" like yours any day. Worry about yourself, and your kid. The character examples you display leave a lot to be desired.

So you called 11 year olds losers as a "generalization" and you know the right words, just have trouble typing them. I stand corrected. The name calling (of adults) is new to this post, but not unexpected.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Admin... why don't you alter the format of this forum and make everyone register with emails, make it non-anonymous. It would clean up the keyboard blathering and make it more useful and less derogatory. Just a thought...

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Admin... why don't you alter the format of this forum and make everyone register with emails, make it non-anonymous. It would clean up the keyboard blathering and make it more useful and less derogatory. Just a thought...

Do you really think that people will register with monikers that will tell you who they are?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most emails give at least a strong clue to who they are or work for or are affiliated in some way with, or even their names... they'd have to go through the effort to change that to dump on here at the risk of being noticed...deez nutz...lol cutting out of some of the bickering would be nice but hey whatever. thanks for the site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Do you really think that people will register with monikers that will tell you who they are?

Yes Im John Smith and you are an idiot! feel better that you know who I am.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We rested our best players, it was a gift, you're welcome, blah, blah, blah....or,

Great game, tourney...congrats to all the boys. High level of lax being played by 6th grade boys. Did you see # such and such from Team XYZ. That kid is awesome!

Which do you prefer to hear & read about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We rested our best players, it was a gift, you're welcome, blah, blah, blah....or,

Great game, tourney...congrats to all the boys. High level of lax being played by 6th grade boys. Did you see # such and such from Team XYZ. That kid is awesome!

It still is a gift

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It still is a gift

I guess you gave Maryland a gift last week too. Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who knew Donald Trump was lurking on these boards?!?!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It still is a gift

I guess you gave Maryland a gift last week too. Why?

nope, just to 32 who are still wetting their pants that it happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like you are the one that needs a diaper. Anyone who was actually there knows there was no let up. The whole tournament turned around to watch and was elated to finally shut some parents up. Too bad its at the expense of the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deez nutz Dad...that loss to '32, LOSS, yes when they BEAT you is embedded deeply in your psyche... really funny. You can not let it go. You are going to completely unravel as your team slips this year back to the pack. They were highly skilled and ahead of their time but are not overly fast or athletic and small. Seek therapy. I am affiliated with neither team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems 32 had your number because a few 32 kids move to Express and then Express beats you. Just saying maybe people would not be saying anything
If you were not such a complete idiot. But people like you are why Smash is thought of the way they are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems 32 had your number because a few 32 kids move to Express and then Express beats you. Just saying maybe people would not be saying anything
If you were not such a complete idiot. But people like you are why Smash is thought of the way they are

smile smile smile ... This one speaks the truth, Ruth! Smashed humble pie, coming right up. Oh, and did Smash also gift the NXT Cup to their "B" team? Don't think so, but at least they didn't lose to a little old town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It still is a gift

Outplayed, which was hard for the 32 boys to do. Outclassed, which was easy for any parent to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now all of you just mind your manners, the appropriate response when receiving a gift is "thank you" and then the gift giver says, "you are most welcome" or something to that effect....

You're welcome....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now all of you just mind your manners, the appropriate response when receiving a gift is "thank you" and then the gift giver says, "you are most welcome" or something to that effect....

You're welcome....

how bad did you get picked on? the appropriate response is, yes, sir, may I have another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat Smash when it counted. Does anyone remember the score of the earlier game? I never saw it posted on this forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeez people! Can we change the subject???? Can we use this thread to communicate useful info that everyone has an interest in??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeez people! Can we change the subject???? Can we use this thread to communicate useful info that everyone has an interest in??

I like this idea....

Anyone have a recommendation on good shooting clinics over the winter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok AA guy just sends out a email on his shooting clinic and asks the question so people talk abt it..NO THANKS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok AA guy just sends out a email on his shooting clinic and asks the question so people talk abt it..NO THANKS

Not sure what email you're referring to, I'm asking for some options. If you have anything productive to add, please do. If not, go kick your dog again. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you took the bait.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is the Express32 tour bus heading this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is the Express32 tour bus heading this weekend?

Taking a much needed break. 4 weeks in a row facing top competition. 3 Championships, a loss in a Championship game and a great scrimmage vs Maryland's best. Not to shabby by this great group of boys and coaches.

Page 21 of 76 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard