BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 42 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 41 42
Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you, my friend, are more the exception than the rule

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by anonomous
and not to belabor my point but think about this...go to any HS/AAU Football or Baseball or Basketball game and watch the stands when a team does something cool like score a nice touchdown/basket or make a great play on defense..the whole crowd gets into it and cheers..now watch the sidelines during your kids travel lax game...how many folks actually ever cheer for someone besides their own kids success?...maybe its because they pay buku $$ and think it entitles them to be selfish and narcissistic about their kids...watch what happens when their son/daughter gets the ball in the open field..how many "go to goal" or "shoot" shouts do you hear?...imagine if a kid got a rebound in basketball and the mom/dad was screaming to drive the length of the court for a shot..it would sound [lacrosse]..in Lax its almost expected...such a shame..

Sounds like you are with the wrong club. My daughter's team is one of the most successful there is and they share the ball and parents cheer for all the girls. If any parent dared yell at their daughter to go to the goal there would be [lacrosse] to pay.

Keep telling yourself that. If you were forced to watch a hidden camera video of your sideline you would probably be mortified. Its apparent to everyone except travel parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and not to belabor my point but think about this...go to any HS/AAU Football or Baseball or Basketball game and watch the stands when a team does something cool like score a nice touchdown/basket or make a great play on defense..the whole crowd gets into it and cheers..now watch the sidelines during your kids travel lax game...how many folks actually ever cheer for someone besides their own kids success?...maybe its because they pay buku $$ and think it entitles them to be selfish and narcissistic about their kids...watch what happens when their son/daughter gets the ball in the open field..how many "go to goal" or "shoot" shouts do you hear?...imagine if a kid got a rebound in basketball and the mom/dad was screaming to drive the length of the court for a shot..it would sound [lacrosse]..in Lax its almost expected...such a shame..

Sounds like you are with the wrong club. My daughter's team is one of the most successful there is and they share the ball and parents cheer for all the girls. If any parent dared yell at their daughter to go to the goal there would be [lacrosse] to pay.

Keep telling yourself that. If you were forced to watch a hidden camera video of your sideline you would probably be mortified. Its apparent to everyone except travel parents.

Actually, all or our games are recorded and you can hear the sidelines. Sorry that you have these issues. All i can say is that all sidelines aren't like that. Our coach wouldn't stand for it and would cut a girl if the parents acted that way. Maybe you need a new coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats on finding that program...and the 1% of parents who are not like the rest of the chuckleheads on the sidelines...
can I ask what program it is?....they may be onto something if it works so well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, all or our games are recorded and you can hear the sidelines. Sorry that you have these issues. All i can say is that all sidelines aren't like that. Our coach wouldn't stand for it and would cut a girl if the parents acted that way. Maybe you need a new coach.

Since it's all peace love rainbows lollipops and full rides for all, care to share your team? If their are no issues you should be proud to tell

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If Curcio was there things would have been different.
PAL at its best!!!!

Is Curcio still coaching the BLUE team

She's renegotiating her contract after this weekends debacle

What was the debacle exactly??? Are you just trolling because there is no "debacle" unless you are talking about the three teams they beat by 15+ goals. So what exactly are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1The Barack Obama national team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL at its best!!!!

What was the debacle exactly??? Are you just trolling because there is no "debacle" unless you are talking about the three teams they beat by 15+ goals.
So what exactly are you talking about?

The debacle is losing ,its the YJ top team other than the 2019 age you are expected to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL at its best!!!!

What was the debacle exactly??? Are you just trolling because there is no "debacle" unless you are talking about the three teams they beat by 15+ goals. So what exactly are you talking about?

Beating up on inferior talent. Way to win with class. Beating down 13 year olds. Go ahead make excuses

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
[quote=anonomous]and not to belabor my point but think about this...go to any HS/AAU Football or Baseball or Basketball game and watch the stands when a team does something cool like score a nice touchdown/basket or make a great play on defense..the whole crowd gets into it and cheers..now watch the sidelines during your kids travel lax game...how many folks actually ever cheer for someone besides their own kids success?...maybe its because they pay buku $$ and think it entitles them to be selfish and narcissistic about their kids...watch what happens when their son/daughter gets the ball in the open field..how many "go to goal" or "shoot" shouts do you hear?...imagine if a kid got a rebound in basketball and the mom/dad was screaming to drive the length of the court for a shot..it would sound [lacrosse]..in Lax its almost expected...such a shame..

Of the scads of games I've attended on the sidelines, this is true 5 percent at best--- rest of the time it is wall to wall bigmouths.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by strongARM
[quote=anonomous]and not to belabor my point but think about this...go to any HS/AAU Football or Baseball or Basketball game and watch the stands when a team does something cool like score a nice touchdown/basket or make a great play on defense..the whole crowd gets into it and cheers..now watch the sidelines during your kids travel lax game...how many folks actually ever cheer for someone besides their own kids success?...maybe its because they pay buku $$ and think it entitles them to be selfish and narcissistic about their kids...watch what happens when their son/daughter gets the ball in the open field..how many "go to goal" or "shoot" shouts do you hear?...imagine if a kid got a rebound in basketball and the mom/dad was screaming to drive the length of the court for a shot..it would sound [lacrosse]..in Lax its almost expected...such a shame..

Of the scads of games I've attended on the sidelines, this is true 5 percent at best--- rest of the time it is wall to wall bigmouths.

The only time I see this is when it's a blowout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL at its best!!!!

Beating up on inferior talent. Way to win with class. Beating down 13 year olds. Go ahead make excuses

You have no idea what you are talking about. The defenders played attack and vice versa. All were shooting with their off hand and making 5 passes before they shot. If you are the other team do you want to be humiliated by having another team pass the ball around in a circle for 35 min? Do you think Tom Brady considers not throwing another touchdown because his team is already winning 45-3?? This is life, some teams are better than others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL at its best!!!!

You have no idea what you are talking about. The defenders played attack and vice versa. All were shooting with their off hand and making 5 passes before they shot. If you are the other team do you want to be humiliated by having another team pass the ball around in a circle for 35 min? Do you think Tom Brady considers not throwing another touchdown because his team is already winning 45-3?? This is life, some teams are better than others.

lol tom brady? they are 13 you tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GET A LIFE BOYS! YOU ARE THE BIGMOUTHS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL at its best!!!!

How did they get all those yellow cards in blowout games? Three in the loss (which is almost understandable - sore losers) and five in the 20-2 games - yellow jackets style of play no matter what the score

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean winning style

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually by taking out girls legs and hacking. I saw the game and witnessed dirty playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's always excessive rough play regardless of the score.

Win by 20 and get the oh we did everything we could to stop scoring but our girls are just that good.

Then win by 20 and you hear that they were getting cards in the process.

Then tell us the parents are great people.

Facts are they ARE A SUPER TALENTED GROUP OF PLAYERS, the club and team are known for poor sportsmanship and rough play and say what you want about the sideline but its toxic because everyone is there for just their kid.

If you want to sell your soul to the devil and give a verbal in 9th grade, this is the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, you need to do some yoga

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It's always excessive rough play regardless of the score.

Win by 20 and get the oh we did everything we could to stop scoring but our girls are just that good.

Then win by 20 and you hear that they were getting cards in the process.

Then tell us the parents are great people.

Facts are they ARE A SUPER TALENTED GROUP OF PLAYERS, the club and team are known for poor sportsmanship and rough play and say what you want about the sideline but its toxic because everyone is there for just their kid.

If you want to sell your soul to the devil and give a verbal in 9th grade, this is the team.

I agree, based on what I've seen. Everyone is going to come on here and accuse you of sour grapes, but for my 2 cents, you're accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super talented ????
3-2 TG
8-5 Legacy
2 losses to Heros

They are good but still haven't separated themselves
from the rest of the pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for this Cobra Kai 2020 team, I saw them mopping up yellow jackets in Farmingdale a few weeks ago. Then I saw them being promoted on MSG Quick Hits of all places. I think they said they were from Suffern

Is it true that this team from Suffren beat YJ?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off season tournaments not at full roster mean nothing. 4-0 vs MD, 3-1 vs Heroes and beat every other team they faced last summer. 1 loss on season by 1 goal No other team can claim that. Have to give them some credit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even close. Bunch of 2nd and 3rd team YJ beat a suffern team a year older and forget what happened in summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is the hierarchy in the top gun organization Black or Purple

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-Black
2-Purple
3-white

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the color rankings of the YJ's? used to go down to green now Crayola box doesn't have enough choices

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
they have added rainbow...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the color rankings of the YJ's? used to go down to green now Crayola box doesn't have enough choices

The rankings are best team in the country, then one of the best teams in the country, then competitive team, then not so much.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
you tell em', Dad....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rankings are best team in the country, then one of the best teams in the country, then competitive team, then not so much.

Are you sure about that? I was told it goes: best team in the universe followed by the best team in the Country and then goes downhill from there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you sure about that? I was told it goes: best team in the universe followed by the best team in the Country and then goes downhill from there. [/quote]

Please get your facts straight: best in the universe, best in galaxy, followed by best in solar system, followed by best on Earth.

If I would bet, I would say that there are other YJ teams that exist in other galaxies that we don't even know about that dominate as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you very much for such an enlightening and truthful post. We will be re-evaluating your daughter's contributions (playing time).

-CR-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When will rosters be out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want but they do have the best team in the country and it just kills you guys. Many of you have watched your friends take their kids and leave your club and know that if your kid could make the YJ top team you would do the same . Because you can't you do the next best thing and come on here with your ridiculous "the bottom half of the team never sees the field" or the " they are not that good they only beat our team by a couple goals" or my personal favorite " there is only one ball". The thing about this YJ team that I don't like is because they have now taken all the better LI players they are the only team left that can compete with the top Maryland teams , in the end I always hope the LI teams beat the Maryland clubs .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want but they do have the best team in the country and it just kills you guys. Many of you have watched your friends take their kids and leave your club and know that if your kid could make the YJ top team you would do the same . Because you can't you do the next best thing and come on here with your ridiculous "the bottom half of the team never sees the field" or the " they are not that good they only beat our team by a couple goals" or my personal favorite " there is only one ball". The thing about this YJ team that I don't like is because they have now taken all the better LI players they are the only team left that can compete with the top Maryland teams , in the end I always hope the LI teams beat the Maryland clubs .

Interesting perspective. LI has YJ, while Maryland has multiple club teams in that strata - what's going on with the other LI club teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please just shut the **** up! You have the best players but you are killing the sport for the rest of us. Impossible to root or share a school sideline with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, you win...YJ are the best....next topic please in Girls 2020 loop..

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I agree....move on and can someone be positive on this thread? Ok I will. Hero's 2020 G lost to M AND D in pool play but beat them in the championship over the weekend. Two good teams that played some high level lacrosse at the 8th grade level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting perspective. LI has YJ, while Maryland has multiple club teams in that strata - what's going on with the other LI club teams?

Not quite the case. MD has M&D then the rest, just like LI and YJ, but the gap is a bit less in MD, giant on LI.

Page 14 of 42 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard