BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was up at Legacy yesterday. I checked out the Long Island teams the were up there:

Outlaws Select....Played well. The addition of the new players they picked up really helped. Two from 91 Orange (middie & Def) are lights out good.

91 Orange....Not the same team as last year. Not even close. Orange last year was a top A team. This year....B. Got killed in all 3 games.

Legacy....They lost a lot from last year also. The game I watched against Primetime, they looked lost. I think they had 2 shots on goal...

Express (the "third team")...YIKES!! I actually feel bad for this bunch. The kids tried, but were over-matched in every game. No real stars. Could be a very long year...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard 2018 Express B smimmaged Outlaws Select and won this weekend. Pretty good for a B team.
Heard 2018 Express B smimmaged Outlaws Select and won this weekend. Pretty good for a B team.
played a game today at legacy 14-0 outlaws

Nice win but Express C was at Legacy. A & B were in MD

So Outlaws Select were playing 2 B teams and a C team and they are pumping their chest out about this and coming on here and making up write ups about their players. Good job LOL daddy you did a nice write up about your players. Best part is they claim to play Express B and win but they played the C team.

The real 2018 A teams were at Quakerfest 91 Extreme, Sweetlax, Dukes, Mesa Fresh, NXT, Leading Edge, and Express North.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express - Channenchuck was at the Fall Invitational in MD.....lost to the Hawks. Good game to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was up at Legacy yesterday. I checked out the Long Island teams the were up there:

Outlaws Select....Played well. The addition of the new players they picked up really helped. Two from 91 Orange (middie & Def) are lights out good.

91 Orange....Not the same team as last year. Not even close. Orange last year was a top A team. This year....B. Got killed in all 3 games.

Legacy....They lost a lot from last year also. The game I watched against Primetime, they looked lost. I think they had 2 shots on goal...

Express (the "third team")...YIKES!! I actually feel bad for this bunch. The kids tried, but were over-matched in every game. No real stars. Could be a very long year...

So you were up at Legacy because you were just passing through. Did you even watch your kid play or were you too busy watching all these other LI teams and rating them.
You do know Outlaws played 1B team Laxachusetts Green and 2 C teams Express Moran and LB3 from the Atlanta hotbed of lacrosse. YIKES!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sloppy game

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you were up at Legacy because you were just passing through. Did you even watch your kid play or were you too busy watching all these other LI teams and rating them.
You do know Outlaws played 1B team Laxachusetts Green and 2 C teams Express Moran and LB3 from the Atlanta hotbed of lacrosse. YIKES!!!

So your Kid Didn't make Outlaws again? Is that why the hate? Go home and have a Fresca...it will make you happier!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that Legacy team is a 2019/2018 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your Kid Didn't make Outlaws again? Is that why the hate? Go home and have a Fresca...it will make you happier!

Lol. Your the one coming here and bragging how well your team did versus B teams and also rating teams other than your own. I guess that part made you feel all high and mighty. Then when someone calls you out and laughs at you, you go and get all 10 year old on them. Your a joke. I won't have a Fresca but I will go home have a Johnny Walker Blue neat while sitting back with my feet up knowing I irk you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so blatantly obvious a Outlaws parent. Your joking coming on here and knocking other teams. When your team beats an A team then maybe then come on here and compliment the team on a good win, but to come on here and start being Ty Xander and rating other teams than your own is pathetic. You deserve the crap you get for being such an a*****e

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree that it seems like an Outlaw supporter posted that.
can't get a word in on the Outlaws site.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so blatantly obvious a Outlaws parent. Your joking coming on here and knocking other teams. When your team beats an A team then maybe then come on here and compliment the team on a good win, but to come on here and start being Ty Xander and rating other teams than your own is pathetic. You deserve the crap you get for being such an a*****e

Regardless of whether it's an Outlaws parent. Observations are correct, no? Maybe someone jealous?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Regardless of whether it's an Outlaws parent. Observations are correct, no? Maybe someone jealous?

Jealous of what? An adult who comes on here and rates teams in the fall. When the Outlaws Select beats an A caliber team and wins a tournament other than a local one then come on here and let us know. Until then then keep it down. Stop ranking teams that are B and C teams and making it sound like you actually beat a good team. Beat Express A, 91 Extreme, Express North, Dukes, Tomahawks,Laxachusetts Black, Sweetlax and then come on here and compliment the team for a win. Don't rank teams one of which was a 2019/18 the other an Express C team and another from Atlanta and make it sound like you won a round robin tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealous of what? An adult who comes on here and rates teams in the fall. When the Outlaws Select beats an A caliber team and wins a tournament other than a local one then come on here and let us know. Until then then keep it down. Stop ranking teams that are B and C teams and making it sound like you actually beat a good team. Beat Express A, 91 Extreme, Express North, Dukes, Tomahawks,Laxachusetts Black, Sweetlax and then come on here and compliment the team for a win. Don't rank teams one of which was a 2019/18 the other an Express C team and another from Atlanta and make it sound like you won a round robin tournament.

Jealous that Outlaws have improved and had a good showing? And FYI, people come on here and give their assessment of tournament performance all the time. That's what happens on a lacrosse forum. You may disagree, but why so angry!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not rating...just observations of the teams that played. Regardless of who they played. I know players on all for teams. My child does not play for any of them. He plays in the 2017 division, hence how I was able to watch the other teams. I hope you enjoyed your Johnny Walker "Blue" last night and I hope you hugged your kid and told him you loved him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, what college coaches were attending the Legacy "Showcase" ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not rating...just observations of the teams that played. Regardless of who they played. I know players on all for teams. My child does not play for any of them. He plays in the 2017 division, hence how I was able to watch the other teams. I hope you enjoyed your Johnny Walker "Blue" last night and I hope you hugged your kid and told him you loved him.

So your the parent of a 2017 and have no vested interest in 2018 but decide to rate 4 Long Island 2018 teams who were all in different brackets 2 in east bracket Outlaws and Express, 1 in North 91 and 1 in South Legacy and all playing in different places and times. Logistically this is some accomplishment. You were running from field to field to just give your observations of these teams and how much improved Outlaws Select is over last year. Did you even watch your kid play. Doesn't he find it odd your running all over to watch teams you don't have a kid on play. You might need to give your kid more than a hug but some attention. It's plain and simple you have an inferiority complex and need to come on the site and claim your dominance over weak teams in the fall. Let's see how the spring goes for you and then you can brag. Oh wait your a 2107 parent with no interest in 2018 but took 9:20 am to 2:20 pm to go and observe 2018 teams play all the while your kid is playing. You must be dealing with some really gullible people on a daily basis if you think people are buying that line. Good luck to your 2017 son and keep observing the 2018 LI teams at tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one's I saw...
Bryant
Sacred Heart
Amherst
Umass
Providence
BU
Duke
Binghamton
Brown
Dartmouth

Lots of others with Clipboards...

Most watching the 2017's. But a good amount at each of the 8 fields...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your the parent of a 2017 and have no vested interest in 2018 but decide to rate 4 Long Island 2018 teams who were all in different brackets 2 in east bracket Outlaws and Express, 1 in North 91 and 1 in South Legacy and all playing in different places and times. Logistically this is some accomplishment. You were running from field to field to just give your observations of these teams and how much improved Outlaws Select is over last year. Did you even watch your kid play. Doesn't he find it odd your running all over to watch teams you don't have a kid on play. You might need to give your kid more than a hug but some attention. It's plain and simple you have an inferiority complex and need to come on the site and claim your dominance over weak teams in the fall. Let's see how the spring goes for you and then you can brag. Oh wait your a 2107 parent with no interest in 2018 but took 9:20 am to 2:20 pm to go and observe 2018 teams play all the while your kid is playing. You must be dealing with some really gullible people on a daily basis if you think people are buying that line. Good luck to your 2017 son and keep observing the 2018 LI teams at tournaments.

1-800-Iamapsycho....Call an get some help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2018 in Maryland is the best 2018 team...91, Express and MadLax will compete, but all a step down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was there too and not for 2018, 2019. I too had family friends playing on different levels/grades. the fields were placed nicely to see many teams in between games. I saw each of those teams as well. I didn't know they were c or B teams, thought it but thanks for clarifying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one's I saw...
Bryant
Sacred Heart
Amherst
Umass
Providence
BU
Duke
Binghamton
Brown
Dartmouth

Lots of others with Clipboards...

Most watching the 2017's. But a good amount at each of the 8 fields...

Harvard
Vermont
Cleveland St
The coaches watched all of the grade levels. The way the fields were set up it made it very easy for them to look at one field then another. One field had 2017 the next had 2018 or 2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

1-800-Iamapsycho....Call an get some help. [/quote]

Yeah I would say the guy running from field to field giving his observations about an age group his kid isn't even in is a psycho. Really think about it no kid in age group but goes and watches games and gives reviews of fall ball games. Has the knowledge to say he feels Outlaws improved from last year but doesn't have a kid on team. Seems like a split personality to me or a dual life as a spy. Stop with the BS observations and own up to your kid plays for Outlaws and you wanted to say they looked good. Just don't go knocking other teams. Your the psycho who needs help. Worry about your team and stop trying to be Ty Xanders and rank other teams you suck at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Yeah I would say the guy running from field to field giving his observations about an age group his kid isn't even in is a psycho. Really think about it no kid in age group but goes and watches games and gives reviews of fall ball games. Has the knowledge to say he feels Outlaws improved from last year but doesn't have a kid on team. Seems like a split personality to me or a dual life as a spy. Stop with the BS observations and own up to your kid plays for Outlaws and you wanted to say they looked good. Just don't go knocking other teams. Your the psycho who needs help. Worry about your team and stop trying to be Ty Xanders and rank other teams you suck at it. [/quote]

agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Yeah I would say the guy running from field to field giving his observations about an age group his kid isn't even in is a psycho. Really think about it no kid in age group but goes and watches games and gives reviews of fall ball games. Has the knowledge to say he feels Outlaws improved from last year but doesn't have a kid on team. Seems like a split personality to me or a dual life as a spy. Stop with the BS observations and own up to your kid plays for Outlaws and you wanted to say they looked good. Just don't go knocking other teams. Your the psycho who needs help. Worry about your team and stop trying to be Ty Xanders and rank other teams you suck at it. [/quote]

BWT...Ty Xanders rates PLAYERS....not TEAMS.....Moron...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BWT...Ty Xanders rates PLAYERS....not TEAMS.....Moron... [/quote]

Its actually BTW......Ohhh and BTW he also rates teams....you must have the mental capacity of a 10 year old because when shown up you lash out by calling people names or attacking their kid. The fact you also can't understand the metaphorical reference to Ty also implies a lack of any intelligence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I played another sport at a high D1 level and have coached youths through middle schoolers in the same sport for over 25 years. Now I have kids who play lacrosse as something to compare to. First, I've been on the receiving side of college recruiter calls thousands of times for hundreds of kids from HS All-Americas to D1 through kids who just wanted to keep going in D3 for fun beyond their studies.

I would state unequivocally that I am not qualified to protect who will or won't be a top college prospect in 9th grade. Out of the hundreds of kids I helped through recruiting I coached 4 kids who I honestly believed were no brainer future D1 stars. I was right twice. The other two, a kid dropped into trouble and dropped out of the sport. Another kid was just advanced and developed for his age and was simply the same kid in 12th grade he was in 9th, which was very frustrating for him when recruiters never came as expected. I also don't know or know of any club coach in my sport who would say different, and I have never spoken to a college recruiter who believed they could predict with any quality the college prospects for a 9th grader. Quite literally, what hampers early recruiting in other sports is a widespread belief that is will lead to disastrous results, and the most accurate recruiting that involves a scholarship has the best results the later it is.

I'm not a lacrosse guy, but I am a coach and like the Parcells rule states I can only evaluate what I see. I look at a 2019 or even a 2018 game and I see some kids in a sport not nearly seasoned enough to pass high level D1 sports from a physical, mental, mental toughness or academic perspective. That last one is important because I count so many dozens of kids who got a girlfriend, then the wrong friends, had some problems at home or some other trouble and fell away from the academic potential they had. I don't really care how expert or not Ty Xanders is, because that is moot. Unless lacrosse truly is unlike every other sport, early recruiting is a lighthouse for the soon to be shipwrecked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah I would say the guy running from field to field giving his observations about an age group his kid isn't even in is a psycho. Really think about it no kid in age group but goes and watches games and gives reviews of fall ball games. Has the knowledge to say he feels Outlaws improved from last year but doesn't have a kid on team. Seems like a split personality to me or a dual life as a spy. Stop with the BS observations and own up to your kid plays for Outlaws and you wanted to say they looked good. Just don't go knocking other teams. Your the psycho who needs help. Worry about your team and stop trying to be Ty Xanders and rank other teams you suck at it.

BWT...Ty Xanders rates PLAYERS....not TEAMS.....Moron... [/quote]

Its actually BTW......Ohhh and BTW he also rates teams....you must have the mental capacity of a 10 year old because when shown up you lash out by calling people names or attacking their kid. The fact you also can't understand the metaphorical reference to Ty also implies a lack of any intelligence. [/quote]

Like was said before...1-800-IAMAPSYCHO...Enjoy the rest of your pathetic life watching your son get cut from another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its actually BTW......Ohhh and BTW he also rates teams....you must have the mental capacity of a 10 year old because when shown up you lash out by calling people names or attacking their kid. The fact you also can't understand the metaphorical reference to Ty also implies a lack of any intelligence. [/quote]

Like was said before...1-800-IAMAPSYCHO...Enjoy the rest of your pathetic life watching your son get cut from another team. [/quote]

You are such an easy target. Use "your words" must be something you hear all the time. I am sure your family sees you seething with anger from a bit of banter on Back of the Cage and they are hiding the dog so you don't kick it. Facts are facts: you run around making observations about other teams in a different age group than your own childs and say they suck, you sure Ty didn't pay you for all the time it must have taken to come up with those ratings. Your comebacks are those of a 10 year old child, when proven wrong you lash out in anger. Never did I attack a kid or a team like you have.

You needed hugs from your father and as a result of not getting them you berate other people's teams and again try to put down my kid and this is all to make yourself feel better about yourself. Who's the psycho, you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its actually BTW......Ohhh and BTW he also rates teams....you must have the mental capacity of a 10 year old because when shown up you lash out by calling people names or attacking their kid. The fact you also can't understand the metaphorical reference to Ty also implies a lack of any intelligence.

Like was said before...1-800-IAMAPSYCHO...Enjoy the rest of your pathetic life watching your son get cut from another team. [/quote]

You are such an easy target. Use "your words" must be something you hear all the time. I am sure your family sees you seething with anger from a bit of banter on Back of the Cage and they are hiding the dog so you don't kick it. Facts are facts: you run around making observations about other teams in a different age group than your own childs and say they suck, you sure Ty didn't pay you for all the time it must have taken to come up with those ratings. Your comebacks are those of a 10 year old child, when proven wrong you lash out in anger. Never did I attack a kid or a team like you have.

You needed hugs from your father and as a result of not getting them you berate other people's teams and again try to put down my kid and this is all to make yourself feel better about yourself. Who's the psycho, you are. [/quote

You Win! (you can now return your daughter’s thesaurus and dictionary and head to the unemployment office in time for the lunch crowd…)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an parent who's son plays on one of the teams in 2018 you so kindly took the time to observe and make observations on you are a tool. You said it yourself that your kid plays in 2017 but you went around a tournament and observed teams in 2018 and said only good things about one team in particular and belittled the others all for the sake of what. Just so your voice can be heard on a forum about lacrosse. Who's the loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an parent who's son plays on one of the teams in 2018 you so kindly took the time to observe and make observations on you are a tool. You said it yourself that your kid plays in 2017 but you went around a tournament and observed teams in 2018 and said only good things about one team in particular and belittled the others all for the sake of what. Just so your voice can be heard on a forum about lacrosse. Who's the loser.

I was just wondering if he was correct about his comments concerning your team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
/quote

You Win! (you can now return your daughter’s thesaurus and dictionary and head to the unemployment office in time for the lunch crowd…)

"The pen is mightier than the sword"
Your low level of intelligence is evident if you feel I needed a thesaurus to write any of this. I need a good inter office mail room clerk. If you can fill the application out without using crayons the job is yours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What don't you get? This person comes on the site and makes "observations" about 4 teams in an age group his son doesn't even play in. Knocking 3 of the 4 and claiming he can tell from 1 game where these teams stand. If he watched more than one he is more of a loser than I thought he was. Regarding my kids team he has no clue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What don't you get? This person comes on the site and makes "observations" about 4 teams in an age group his son doesn't even play in. Knocking 3 of the 4 and claiming he can tell from 1 game where these teams stand. If he watched more than one he is more of a loser than I thought he was. Regarding my kids team he has no clue.

So I guess the answer is yes...Thank you for clarifying...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone out there has a keen sense of humor.I thank you for the truly funny posts as a good belly laugh is good medicine.I wish everyone well .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone out there has a keen sense of humor.I thank you for the truly funny posts as a good belly laugh is good medicine.I wish everyone well .

love this forum, alway brightens up my day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are quite welcome...We are doing two shows on Saturday Night at the UMD Fall Terrapin Classic...Proceeds to go to the "We are Crazy Lax Parents" Fund...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder what it is like to be a parent psyched that a coach from Binghamton or Cleveland State was watching. Note to self, go to doctor and fake gout to get medical marijuana.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are quite welcome...We are doing two shows on Saturday Night at the UMD Fall Terrapin Classic...Proceeds to go to the "We are Crazy Lax Parents" Fund...

You do know that the person is mocking the parent who ran around a tournament in PA compiling information on teams in an age group his child supposedly doesn't play in and put observations of said teams on a forum just to promote one team and put others down. Wonder what program and age group their kid plays in. I bet 2018. Loser!!! Or maybe your too dim witted to get that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder what it is like to be a parent psyched that a coach from Binghamton or Cleveland State was watching. Note to self, go to doctor and fake gout to get medical marijuana.

on behalf of all Binghamton student athletes who have excelled in the class room and the lacrosse field, are getting a top notch education at a great public university at affordable costs......go F*&# yourself, you pompous [lacrosse]

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard