BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Re: LI Outlaws News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everyone has a bad day-- go worry about your team

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are pathetic. If you talk about being an AA team then you better step up and win against the good teams. Better go play your tournaments out of state against there B teams cause you can't win here on Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are pathetic. If you talk about being an AA team then you better step up and win against the good teams. Better go play your tournaments out of state against there B teams cause you can't win here on Long Island.

So I guess with your logic, St. A's is no longer "good" at lacrosse anymore, because they've lost to Chaminade the last two years. Do you see how stupid you sound?
If you lose to a better team by a few goals and the kids got better, isn't that why you play travel lacrosse? To challenge yourself against tough competition? Such a moronic view. Can't wait to hear your excuses when your son's team get's blown out by some out of state team...LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW I guessi it's not a good day to be an Outlaw!! Lol got killed all around on the 2022. I guess the select can't really run with the big boyz!

we played this team today. Dont underestimate them. They can definitely hang with the big boys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The likleylhood is that the person who posted this nonsense on an Outlaws News message board is one of the following :
1- Someone whose kid is no longer good enough to make the Selecf or Black team and if th raid is, they won't pick him because of this father
2- Someone who dislikes Pat Brennan and has no other outlet to express his overly dramatic and ostensibly rude commentary.
3- Someone who has all the time in the world to even trash a bunch of 10/11 year olds
4- Likely-it's Someone we know who has posted this [lacrosse] over and over since he left the outlaws and unfortunately- some of you just can't ignore the immflamatory comments. He prefers to get you on edge because he thinks it might get to Pat or Doug. The problem- Pat and Doug could care less about this board and the knuckleheads who post the nonsense. So instead - we, those coming to read the "news" on the Ourlaws - have to read a bunch of crap on an anonymous message board.
Time to move this to full registration. Then we can see what ex-parent coaches keep posting on other teams message boards years later to start trouble and trash talk. The problem when it's no longer in jest-- is these more recent Attucks oh the kids themselves.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The likleylhood is that the person who posted this nonsense on an Outlaws News message board is one of the following :
1- Someone whose kid is no longer good enough to make the Selecf or Black team and if th raid is, they won't pick him because of this father
2- Someone who dislikes Pat Brennan and has no other outlet to express his overly dramatic and ostensibly rude commentary.
3- Someone who has all the time in the world to even trash a bunch of 10/11 year olds
4- Likely-it's Someone we know who has posted this [lacrosse] over and over since he left the outlaws and unfortunately- some of you just can't ignore the immflamatory comments. He prefers to get you on edge because he thinks it might get to Pat or Doug. The problem- Pat and Doug could care less about this board and the knuckleheads who post the nonsense. So instead - we, those coming to read the "news" on the Ourlaws - have to read a bunch of crap on an anonymous message board.
Time to move this to full registration. Then we can see what ex-parent coaches keep posting on other teams message boards years later to start trouble and trash talk. The problem when it's no longer in jest-- is these more recent Attucks oh the kids themselves.

Or #5 Don't act like your $h!t don't stink cause your an outlaw. It's obviously not that big a deal being an Outlaw. You can now stop talking trash and start putting a product on the field that can be winners here not in states where lacrosse is irrelevant. Why do you assume I'm an ex parent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We don't know if your a ex parent but we all know your a jackass!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dont be a hater cause you pay 2500 for your team to SUCK! Lol

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

You sure have had a lot to say. You are the only detractor in here, all the rest are signing their names telling their truth.. You are a very sad soul. Maybe your mama didn't love you enough?

I have an idea.. you want credibility, sign your name, otherwise go get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

You sure have had a lot to say. You are the only detractor in here, all the rest are signing their names telling their truth.. You are a very sad soul. Maybe your mama didn't love you enough?

I know everyone on this site has so much credibility! I am sick an tired of parents making excuses for Pat Brennan.

So why didn't you go down to the Tournament this weekend and discuss your beef with him? He was there. Why? Because you would rather come on here and cry like the little girl that you are. Get over it already...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know everyone on this site has so much credibility! I am sick an tired of parents making excuses for Pat Brennan.

So why didn't you go down to the Tournament this weekend and discuss your beef with him? He was there. Why? Because you would rather come on here and cry like the little girl that you are. Get over it already...

We know this person is a ex-outlaw.. if not then why come to this forum and B*#@H. My son is on the 2022 Outlaws and I thought they played Express and Igloo well. They made some mistakes and should reduce the stick checking around the crease. They have some things to work on..and they will improve.. but played two of the top 2022 teams well. If you were at the game - you would have a similar assessment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We know this person is a ex-outlaw.. if not then why come to this forum and B*#@H. My son is on the 2022 Outlaws and I thought they played Express and Igloo well. They made some mistakes and should reduce the stick checking around the crease. They have some things to work on..and they will improve.. but played two of the top 2022 teams well. If you were at the game - you would have a similar assessment.

OK that is one assessment. Not the one I saw but OK. I saw a team that was having trouble scoring due to a lack of the ability of the middies. The attack looked out of place a lot and the defense was non existent vs Express (good one). Overall just an average team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the 2020 team? Didn't do to well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an Outlaws parent but saw them play Igloo and Express. They have some excellent players and are a very solid team that can compete. Coach should chill out though, his sideline screaming takes away from the boys' quality of play and makes the team look thuggish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are going to evaluate the 3 teams saturday here's what I saw:
Outlaws take way too many penalties. Their attack was good but they didn't like it when pressured. Their defense was fast with good skills but play way too much defense and get tired. Their middies are their Achilles heel. Can't control the ball.
Express's attack is average and rarely touches the ball. Their middies are big fast and strong. They all go to the goal hard and take most of the shots. Their defense is good. Always pressuring the ball. The main asset with them is their face off kid. Hard to beat him. He controls the game for them. They almost always have possession of the ball. Igloo was all around the best team. No great players that stood out but no weaknesses either. Their defense, midfield, attack and goalie all above average players. Just my assessment of the teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws take way too many penalties. Their attack was good but they didn't like it when pressured. Their defense was fast with good skills but play way too much defense and get tired. Their middies are their Achilles heel. Can't control the ball.
Express's attack is average and rarely touches the ball. Their middies are big fast and strong. They all go to the goal hard and take most of the shots. Their defense is good. Always pressuring the ball. The main asset with them is their face off kid. Hard to beat him. He controls the game for them. They almost always have possession of the ball. Igloo was all around the best team. No great players that stood out but no weaknesses either. Their defense, midfield, attack and goalie all above average players. Just my assessment of the teams.

Who made you a expert on 11 year old lacrosse MORON!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
II

You're a loser, who needs to get a life! Just my assessment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought that Igloo's team defense was the best of the group. They denied or attempted to deny every pass - they denied shots.. they were physical and never gave the other team an easy shot... made them work for everything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its the fall people. Kids are still learning to play with each other and other sports are going on so there is help coming. You so called experts need to breath. You act like they are getting crushed and there is nothing that can be done. The fact is the are playing elite teams and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

The coach and the kids will be ok. just stop hitting the panic button in October.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its the fall people. Kids are still learning to play with each other and other sports are going on so there is help coming. You so called experts need to breath. You act like they are getting crushed and there is nothing that can be done. The fact is the are playing elite teams and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

The coach and the kids will be ok. just stop hitting the panic button in October.

It's the same damn team as last year! So learning to play with each other is out the window. Either you can play or you cant it's pretty damn simple. The Express team is all new and they seem to have no problem playing with each other? You know what they say about excuses!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what they say about guys like yourself who are tough guys behind anonymous posts. Loser.

Lets see what happens in the spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the same damn team as last year! So learning to play with each other is out the window. Either you can play or you cant it's pretty damn simple. The Express team is all new and they seem to have no problem playing with each other? You know what they say about excuses!
I heard they had no problem plain with each other either, Its a Catholic school things, its why the Priests are at ted games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what they say about guys like yourself who are tough guys behind anonymous posts. Loser.

i'm sure it will be a new set of excuses in the spring. Bottom line is your team has a decent attack line, below average middies, and fast but below average defense. So overall your team is a average team!

Please do not bring kids up and mention them in posts!!!!!

Last edited by America's Game; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i'm sure it will be a new set of excuses in the spring. Bottom line is your team has a decent attack line, below average middies, and fast but below average defense. So overall your team is a average team!

No kids were directly mentioned!! It was simply stated that your kids team is not very good

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

No kids were directly mentioned!! It was simply stated that your kids team is not very good

when you mention a specific position that usually has only one player that plays it, its easy to say you were mentioning a specific child. Knock it off!!! I deleted that portion for a reason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

when you mention a specific position that usually has only one player that plays it, its easy to say you were mentioning a specific child. Knock it off!!! I deleted that portion for a reason.

well the only kid that would pertain to would be the goalie and he happens to be the bright spot on that team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now I get an email telling me that if I want my kid to participate in Outlaws winter training I will need to pay an additional $300 to $350 on top of the $2400 i'm already paying!!! Hey PB aren't your pockets fat enough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws lost to Igloo @ Blatant by 2 goals. Outlaws outscored Igloo by a score of 5-2 in the 2nd half. Then Igloo went on to WIN the championship beating Express. Take what you want from that - but Outlaws can hang with these teams. What happens when the Outlaws stop making silly mistakes and beat Express or Igloo.. will that make Express and Igloo a "B" team ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaws now have to pay their own bills.It is going to get worse .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really didn't do your homework on travel lacrosse did you. EVERY organization charges for additional winter training. 91, express. Igloo is all inclusive but you're paying over $3000. Stop your complaining. Better yet why don't you ask for a refund. Be a man. You will be much happier and so will everyone on your child's team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really didn't do your homework on travel lacrosse did you. EVERY organization charges for additional winter training. 91, express. Igloo is all inclusive but you're paying over $3000. Stop your complaining. Better yet why don't you ask for a refund. Be a man. You will be much happier and so will everyone on your child's team.

I did my homework you [lacrosse]. My point is i was told the increase in price was due to not doing a winter program but doing positional training instead. So now I am paying for both!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws lost to Igloo @ Blatant by 2 goals. Outlaws outscored Igloo by a score of 5-2 in the 2nd half. Then Igloo went on to WIN the championship beating Express. Take what you want from that - but Outlaws can hang with these teams. What happens when the Outlaws stop making silly mistakes and beat Express or Igloo.. will that make Express and Igloo a "B" team ?

Keep telling yourself that PB.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I did my homework you [lacrosse]. My point is i was told the increase in price was due to not doing a winter program but doing positional training instead. So now I am paying for both!

It's easy don't do the Winter Training

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you paid your tuition, their website said what you get for the 2400. They are doing positional training. These are extra clinic. What's your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are other programs that include winter training and more and cost around $1500, it just depends how much $ the program is trying to make....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do us all a favor and quit the team. You sound like the parent nobody talks to anyway

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do us all a favor and quit the team. You sound like the parent nobody talks to anyway

Oh, ok PB.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep telling yourself that PB.

Excellent response! Typical of someone who left Outlaws and is not happy where they landed. Bottom line - The Outlaws will continue to improve and when they beat you - sounds like you will become a "B" team.. too bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
depending what you get for the 350, if it is 6 or so indoor clinics. that is fair and sounds about what the other teams charge. I actually prefer it this way because if Lacrosse interferes with basketball then we can choose not to do. Nothing wrong with this. I am not an outlaw parent, just wanted to see the responses to the winter post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every year outlaws makes that argument...that they came close to winning against and A team. And every year they are a B team. They are a good B team but not an A team. Just a heads up in the 2022 age group Igloo was resting their players to win the championship as they had back to back games. No disrespect, outlaws played with a ton of heart but they have never beat igloo, express, either 91 team, 32, or even jesters at this age. Call a spade a spade, outlaws is a good B team, can probably best the igloo B team but no threat to any A teams.

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard