BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 73 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, you are such a loser. Do you have a life. Do you have friends. I was watching monday night football with my 2 boys, enjoying my family. While I was doing this, you are on a website arguing whose 9 yr old lacrosse team is better. You say blah , blah, to learning the game and having fun. Man you are a loser. Get a life. Go tell your co workers today that my sons team is better than the other 9 year old team in lacrosse. Let them all call you loser.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What do you mean built to play up? Based off of 75% of the roster's DOB's in 2005! I would say born to play.

This is a sad and ridiculous statement from a jealous parent. These kids all play PAL football and are roster verified EVERY week.

True, that's why they play 10's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times does the WP have to smack around Taz to shut everyone up? Conversation is getting boring. They beat up B teams in the 2024 bracket and come spring they will suddenly be able to hang? Okay

Not sure. Last time they played it was a one goal game. They are pretty even

Both teams are playing up in Mass in a few weeks. We'll see how close the teams really are once they play the game.

No we won't, Taz is not playing up. Check tourney machine they are playing in the 2024 bracket...but nice try. It's funny when those things called facts get in the way of lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Taz is ready to step up to 2023 then they will get another shot at the WP. Until then they can keep beating up on the 2024 teams and feel good about themselves. The one goal game was a fluke, Taz played the best game of their lives and the WP played their worst and the coach let them know it at the end of the game. If you want to go by goals in all of their games its close to 30-5 WP. You can tell yourself all you want that they are close, but your own coaches know the truth. Now go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just by reading your comments, you are a weak jealous dad and that's why your boy is stuck on a secondary team. Has to sting

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just by reading your comments, you are a weak jealous dad and that's why your boy is stuck on a secondary team. Has to sting

The only person that knows if WP is playing up in a tourney is the coach. You are just a fat dad outfitted in a 91 tracksuit, 91 hat and orange sneakers. You know nothing. I bet pack plays 2024 this year more than 3x.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a hobby loser. Its 9 yr old lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only person that knows if WP is playing up in a tourney is the coach. You are just a fat dad outfitted in a 91 tracksuit, 91 hat and orange sneakers. You know nothing. I bet pack plays 2024 this year more than 3x.

Okay weak Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP is listed in the 2023 bracket for Mayflower Madness on tourney machine. Fact, they are playing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, you are such a loser. Do you have a life. Do you have friends. I was watching monday night football with my 2 boys, enjoying my family. While I was doing this, you are on a website arguing whose 9 yr old lacrosse team is better. You say blah , blah, to learning the game and having fun. Man you are a loser. Get a life. Go tell your co workers today that my sons team is better than the other 9 year old team in lacrosse. Let them all call you loser.

You are a great family person and dedicated parent and so much better than anyone else posting here. I am a tool who knows nothing blah, blah, blah. Pack by 12.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP is listed in the 2023 bracket for Mayflower Madness on tourney machine. Fact, they are playing up.

Enjoy the shirts to whoever wins 2024, they will be well deserved. But you all know the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
legit question - just curious - if 91 wp had an open tryout and the people picking the team were completely unbiased not affiliated with existing team, how many existing wolfpack kids would make the team reagradless?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
legit question - just curious - if 91 wp had an open tryout and the people picking the team were completely unbiased not affiliated with existing team, how many existing wolfpack kids would make the team reagradless?

Depends on who tries out. If every good kid in the grade tried out, which not all do, then I would guess half (or just over half) the current kids would make it. Figure 3 or 4 Taz kids and then the top players from the other teams. I guess some kids don't try out because they are happy where they are or read this forum and don't think they will get a fair shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, get a life man. Everyone reading this thinks you sound so stupid. I guess you don't have friends, who would be friends with a guy like you. Do you hear yourself. They are a great 24 team, what's your point. Nobody should play 24 anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, get a life man. Everyone reading this thinks you sound so stupid. I guess you don't have friends, who would be friends with a guy like you. Do you hear yourself. They are a great 24 team, what's your point. Nobody should play 24 anymore.

Guys, lets stop with the petty stuff and do our best to help a family and their son who NEEDS real help. Lets take a minute or two and go to the thread on here called "Team Sean 38"- this young man needs our help as adults of lacrosse community. Breaks my heart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Depends on who tries out. If every good kid in the grade tried out, which not all do, then I would guess half (or just over half) the current kids would make it. Figure 3 or 4 Taz kids and then the top players from the other teams. I guess some kids don't try out because they are happy where they are or read this forum and don't think they will get a fair shot.

Most

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times does the WP have to smack around Taz to shut everyone up? Conversation is getting boring. They beat up B teams in the 2024 bracket and come spring they will suddenly be able to hang? Okay

Not sure. Last time they played it was a one goal game. They are pretty even

Both teams are playing up in Mass in a few weeks. We'll see how close the teams really are once they play the game.

No we won't, Taz is not playing up. Check tourney machine they are playing in the 2024 bracket...but nice try. It's funny when those things called facts get in the way of lies.

WP are the best. I don't think anyone except maybe one or two morons would argue with that fact. And boasting about playing up for whatever reason when you face teams like the Tornados = also a bunch of crap. So many tools barking on this website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound so stupid. You can't be an adult.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Censor that guy please monitors

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Censor that guy please monitors

What guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My vote is for the guy who calls everyone a "tool" everywhere. I'm sure you see his IP as a moderator. He just trolls the forums. Don't feed the trolls.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
My vote is for the guy who calls everyone a "tool" everywhere. I'm sure you see his IP as a moderator. He just trolls the forums. Don't feed the trolls.

Ok I get that he is annoying BUT I can't censor him for calling people tools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Lol he's like a little green troll packing a swiss army knife filled with tools. Tools to spare. Here a "tool", there a "tool", everywhere a "tool. tool." But fair enough re: censoring him.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Lol he's like a little green troll packing a swiss army knife filled with tools. Tools to spare. Here a "tool", there a "tool", everywhere a "tool. tool." But fair enough re: censoring him.

Just let me know if it gets too unbearable.. You can always PM me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks, but it's all good. Let him have his minute of virtual puffy chested glory. I'm sure by now he realizes that nothing is truly "anonymous". Especially on the internet ;-)

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Thanks, but it's all good. Let him have his minute of virtual puffy chested glory. I'm sure by now he realizes that nothing is truly "anonymous". Especially on the internet ;-)

hahaha.. so so true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is the coach from manhasset that is holding illegal practices?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since when is it illegal to practice lacrosse. I wish we had a program that hard core.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Illegal 4th grade practices??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are only allowed to practice twice a week at this age. coach wears a vest and a baseball hat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are only allowed to practice twice a week at this age. coach wears a vest and a baseball hat

Where did you get those rules from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thx. that narrows it down it to every guy between 30-50 yo. did he have a belt with whales on it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thx. that narrows it down it to every guy between 30-50 yo. did he have a belt with whales on it?

I think his belt had lobsters on it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And pink, oh I mean "salmon" shorts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry..he didn't have the cutoff jean shorts and wife beater tee shirt that you guys are used to...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry..he didn't have the cutoff jean shorts and wife beater tee shirt that you guys are used to...

those are all the Taz Daddies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

those are all the Taz Daddies.

If they get divorced, would they still be brothers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Taz Daddies all have there own T-shirts That read TAZ daddy on the front....Really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Taz Daddies all have there own T-shirts That read TAZ daddy on the front....Really

Taz going all the way up to Mass this weekend to play in a 2024/25 bracket. WP opted for the 2023 bracket. That is all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz going all the way up to Mass this weekend to play in a 2024/25 bracket. WP opted for the 2023 bracket. That is all!

What's your point???? Good luck to both teams.

Page 26 of 73 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard