BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 30 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 29 30
Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest win was all the girls making friends with each other at the camp, now they all know each other and keep in touch electronically

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Hero's play on Sunday and I saw M&D play too. Hero's was CLEARLY the best 2031 team there. They would've crused M&D. BTW..my daughter doesn't play for either team. She is an assistant coach for another club team. Just my educated observation.

Have no idea what rosters looked like for this fall tournament. Played both of these teams true summer strength, both teams very good. Definitely give an edge to M&D.

I would definitely give the advantage to M&D since Heros has never beaten them and most of the games were not even close.

M&D 2021 Black will not lose a game this fall, next spring or next summer.

It would appear that M&D will have the deepest team this year. They will have the ability to sub and have absolutely no drop off in play , something no other team can say even YJ 2021 Blue.

YJ faithful, love that everyone is quite on these matters, let's continue to keep it above the line and let the girls do the talking like they did last year.

Yes, you beat M&D last year when they were missing three starters. By a goal. And there was plenty of talking by YJ parents after that game.

Well with all the new depth being talked about in prior posts, perhaps you can leave that excuse home this summer. All teams deal with injuries and conflicts. Assuming they also missed the braveheart loss at Towson as well as the tie in Ocean City. With the starters, you only managed wins by 2 and 1 goal respectively. Way to discount all the other players on your team, I am sure they appreciate knowing they cannot win without your superstars.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw Hero's play on Sunday and I saw M&D play too. Hero's was CLEARLY the best 2031 team there. They would've crused M&D. BTW..my daughter doesn't play for either team. She is an assistant coach for another club team. Just my educated observation.

Have no idea what rosters looked like for this fall tournament. Played both of these teams true summer strength, both teams very good. Definitely give an edge to M&D.

I would definitely give the advantage to M&D since Heros has never beaten them and most of the games were not even close.

It would appear that M&D will have the deepest team this year. They will have the ability to sub and have absolutely no drop off in play , something no other team can say even YJ 2021 Blue.

YJ faithful, love that everyone is quite on these matters, let's continue to keep it above the line and let the girls do the talking like they did last year.

Yes, you beat M&D last year when they were missing three starters. By a goal. And there was plenty of talking by YJ parents after that game.

Well with all the new depth being talked about in prior posts, perhaps you can leave that excuse home this summer. All teams deal with injuries and conflicts. Assuming they also missed the braveheart loss at Towson as well as the tie in Ocean City. With the starters, you only managed wins by 2 and 1 goal respectively. Way to discount all the other players on your team, I am sure they appreciate knowing they cannot win without your superstars.

I don't know who said anything about the depth, but it wasn't an M&D parent obviously. It was a YJ parent that said the girls did the talking on the field last year. And they did plenty of it after the Lax for the Cure game as they walked past the M&D girls. No one said anything about superstars being missing. Missing 3 girls hurts anyone's depth. They were all great games last summer. Point was, If you want to count the game at camp, the teams were 2-2-1 last summer. No one cam claim that their girls did their talking on the field. They were obviously two evenly matched teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know who said anything about the depth, but it wasn't an M&D parent obviously. It was a YJ parent that said the girls did the talking on the field last year. And they did plenty of it after the Lax for the Cure game as they walked past the M&D girls. No one said anything about superstars being missing. Missing 3 girls hurts anyone's depth. They were all great games last summer. Point was, If you want to count the game at camp, the teams were 2-2-1 last summer. No one cam claim that their girls did their talking on the field. They were obviously two evenly matched teams.

Go back and read the posts, M&D will not lose a game this fall, spring or summer, we added 7 new players and have more depth than YJ, you only beat us by 1 because we were missing players. There was not one YJ post before all that started. I will bail out now, you need to read a bit more before posting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go back and read the posts, M&D will not lose a game this fall, spring or summer, we added 7 new players and have more depth than YJ, you only beat us by 1 because we were missing players. There was not one YJ post before all that started. I will bail out now, you need to read a bit more before posting.

I guarantee you whoever said that M&D won't lose a game is not an M&D parent. No one would ever say that. Someone is stirring the pot. The person that said that M&D had the best depth is not an M&D parent either.

The response about only winning by one goal was in response to the "the girls did their talking on the field" post.

Nothing but respect for YJ. They are the only one's that consistently give us a game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents from M&D and YJs are reacting to posts that are 99% likely made by people not even on either team. People on here will bait you into smack talk. People intimately involved know the deal between these two team and respect the players and parents. If you follow the posts you will see the posters only know and reference small bits of incomplete info or history picked from prior posts. Refrain from reacting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents from M&D and YJs are reacting to posts that are 99% likely made by people not even on either team. People on here will bait you into smack talk. People intimately involved know the deal between these two team and respect the players and parents. If you follow the posts you will see the posters only know and reference small bits of incomplete info or history picked from prior posts. Refrain from reacting

Well said and very true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am an M&D parent. YJ 2021 is a class outfit. Girls on the team are tough, competitive and play to the whistle. Parents are loud and proud (they're from Long Island, what do you expect?) but they are also a very good group of parents and I know they respect our girls as well.

We look forward to playing against Yellow Jackets. They are great competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no way they were talking smack after the game as half the girls could not talk because they were crying ,not playing even for 1 second while those related to the coach never came off the field. Difficult to say how deep the YJ team is when half the kids do not play in a meaningful game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no way they were talking smack after the game as half the girls could not talk because they were crying ,not playing even for 1 second while those related to the coach never came off the field. Difficult to say how deep the YJ team is when half the kids do not play in a meaningful game.

Let me guess, you weren't there and your daughter doesn't play for either team?
You make statements like this because it makes you feel better and you even try to convince others that you are way better off on the second or third team because of all the drama and the crazy parents?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am certain there is a lot of spit stirring going on as the parents have had very frank conversations and both teams shorten up their benches for their games against each other. No story here other than someone trying to ruin a nice friendship between 2 very good teams. Don't get suckered in by outsiders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess, you weren't there and your daughter doesn't play for either team?
You make statements like this because it makes you feel better and you even try to convince others that you are way better off on the second or third team because of all the drama and the crazy parents?

The best part about this is that all but one girl from last year is looking to return to the team, If they were that upset or slighted, why would they come back? Answer, everyone gets plenty of time across the totality of games and the club has set these expectations in tight games for two years now. Time to move on from this one.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess maybe you Should retire from evaluating girls lacrosse teams. Maybe you should have realized that Heros was playing a bunch of B teams last week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I saw Hero's play on Sunday and I saw M&D play too. Hero's was CLEARLY the best 2031 team there. They would've crused M&D. BTW..my daughter doesn't play for either team. She is an assistant coach for another club team. Just my educated observation.

Guess maybe you Should retire from evaluating girls lacrosse teams. Maybe you should have realized that Heros was playing a bunch of B teams last week. [/quot

Checkhers Black and Integrity are not B teams. M&D played a true group of B's. Lakeshore? NXT? TLC? I'm not sure which one of the 18 2021 YJ teams they played. And, I've been involved with lax for a long time time. What I saw was a Hero's team that would beat M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We can all agree on one thing. Heros coaches would win a screaming contest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I saw Hero's play on Sunday and I saw M&D play too. Hero's was CLEARLY the best 2031 team there. They would've crused M&D. BTW..my daughter doesn't play for either team. She is an assistant coach for another club team. Just my educated observation.

Guess maybe you Should retire from evaluating girls lacrosse teams. Maybe you should have realized that Heros was playing a bunch of B teams last week. [/quot

Checkhers Black and Integrity are not B teams. M&D played a true group of B's. Lakeshore? NXT? TLC? I'm not sure which one of the 18 2021 YJ teams they played. And, I've been involved with lax for a long time time. What I saw was a Hero's team that would beat M&D.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda, all words on a board. What happened on the field yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Woulda, shoulda, coulda, all words on a board. What happened on the field yesterday?

Why are you people even trying to compare teams in fall ball? Many of the best athletes are off with other commitments to soccer, field hockey, life or just off season downtime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps you missed it, Hero's lost to M&D yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros may have lost but more importantly their coach won the rumpelstiltskin impersonation contest!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CheckHers Black lost to Heros White today? What does your thorough experience and knowledge make of that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros may have lost but more importantly their coach won the rumpelstiltskin impersonation contest!

I voted for him!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros White is pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah, heros white coach spends way too much actually coaching and not nearly enough time screaming at the girls like those awesome heros green coaches!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obv post is from someone with different motivation as "screaming" coach wasn't even there all weekend. Heros 2021 is second to only mnd at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obv post is from someone with different motivation as "screaming" coach wasn't even there all weekend. Heros 2021 is second to only mnd at this point.

And where would you say YJ 2021 is in your rankings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yellow jackets coaches dont yell at their girls enough to be in same league as heros, sorry

club lax is all about the noise!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll assume you are trolling since M&D beat Heros rather easily on Saturday. And both teams were at full strength. If you think Checkhers is an A team, you are proving my point. They lost to Heros White and Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ is third since they haven't beaten heros

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have YJ and Heros played other than Lax for the Cure last summer? YJ won that game 10-7.

Having played both teams several times, YJ is a far better team than Heros.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Beat them the last three times they played...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
best PROGRAM is heros. Best a and b teams up and down all age groups. May not have best top teams but always in top two or three. And always have the top second team. Bang for buck its heros!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
best PROGRAM is heros. Best a and b teams up and down all age groups. May not have best top teams but always in top two or three. And always have the top second team. Bang for buck its heros!

Whatever. This is the 2021 thread. Has any Heros team ever beaten M&D Black or YJ Blue? Congratulations. Your White team is the top B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have YJ and Heros played other than Lax for the Cure last summer? YJ won that game 10-7.

Here is another example of people reacting to someone with obviously little or no direct information. This is not a Hero's person making noise, it is someone who does not know the history of games and results with Hero's and the other teams or they would not be on here making claims. People love to start trouble for the top teams, and this is starting trouble for Hero's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is another example of people reacting to someone with obviously little or no direct information. This is not a Hero's person making noise, it is someone who does not know the history of games and results with Hero's and the other teams or they would not be on here making claims. People love to start trouble for the top teams, and this is starting trouble for Hero's.

Well said, it is definitely not someone with Heros or they would definitely know that Heros has never beaten either Mnd black or YJ Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said, it is definitely not someone with Heros or they would definitely know that Heros has never beaten either Mnd black or YJ Blue.

Well, Heros parents have been talking a lot about how great they were going to be this year with the new girls they got from Bitmore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, Heros parents have been talking a lot about how great they were going to be this year with the new girls they got from Bitmore.

Are they still talking about it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes that is true. Played in top seeded brackets in all the tournaments.

Elevate has become less competitive each year they have played. With the departure of a number of players this trend should continue.

Yes, that is true about elevate in all age groups. Even elevates pride and joy, their 2017 which was once dominant has become less competitive. All of their other age groups 2018 - 2021 have a couple of above average kids but as teams, they are a B or C+ club at best. Directors have driven all the best kids away. I know at some ages they are still struggling tonfield 2 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow I guess you have an axe to grind with Elevate?

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Elevate has become less competitive each year they have played. With the departure of a number of players this trend should continue.

Yes, that is true about elevate in all age groups. Even elevates pride and joy, their 2017 which was once dominant has become less competitive. All of their other age groups 2018 - 2021 have a couple of above average kids but as teams, they are a B or C+ club at best. Directors have driven all the best kids away. I know at some ages they are still struggling tonfield 2 teams.

Bitter much? Guess you lost something somewhere along the line.. You are very transparent. Grow a set of balls and sign your name...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What exactly is your beef with this club? You sound like a jilted lover!

Page 6 of 30 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard