BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 90 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do we expect any less from Manhasset daddies.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey dbag...That "special select team" your taking about beat that North team by four in the first game before some nice add ons for the championship game which nobody over here is complaining about over here. The goalie made some incredible saves or your $3,000 club team loses twice too a banged up town team !!!! Look forward to your eloquent response.

Town team my a$$. This Set 2020 extra team was in addition to the $3500 or so all the kids pay for Terps and fl$. Stop acting like it was PAL

P.S. You gave us a good run in the final game, but if I heard correctly on the sidelines you had at least two kids who dont even live in Manhasset. So not really a pure "town team."

The Set 2020 team was the Manhasset PAL team plus two kids from Port Washington (neighboring town), because 4+ kids from our town team were unable to play due to injuries. The Set 2020 team went 3-1 and lost to a solid Express North Team 7-6 in the finals after beating them earlier in the day. No excuses (except for the fact that a few Express North kids wouldn't be able to play under US Lacrosse Age guidelines, in particular, their best middie)

No other 8th graders in Manhasset were available? Stop it. This was an invitation only team and you went outside to try to add more quality club team players so you could try to win the tournament and then brag that you did so despite only being a "town team." I doubt every 8th grader in the Manhasset PAL program got an email offering them the chance to play. At least own it.

Exactly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was on the sideline for two of the games and the Manhasset parents were totally fine. A good day of lacrosse that unfortunately gets tainted by this back and forth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No ringers, the starting goalie and a defensive player showed up for the last 3 minutes of the first game due to football. The same team that played in game one played in game four with the above exception.

I forgot that catholic high schools play on Sunday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No ringers, the starting goalie and a defensive player showed up for the last 3 minutes of the first game due to football. The same team that played in game one played in game four with the above exception.

I forgot that catholic high schools play on Sunday

I don't understand the controversy regarding the Manhasset team, the tourney or the Express North team. It was a great day of lax, very competitive games across the 2020 North division and a great final game. There wasn't any arguing on the sidelines, no cheap hits or obnoxious coaching and the score was close. Plus we got to stay home for the weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely agree! A very competative bracket and some great lacrosse was played. It was an exciting championship game and all of the boys worked very hard. It could have easily gone either way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey dbag...That "special select team" your taking about beat that North team by four in the first game before some nice add ons for the championship game which nobody over here is complaining about over here. The goalie made some incredible saves or your $3,000 club team loses twice too a banged up town team !!!! Look forward to your eloquent response.

Town team my a$$. This Set 2020 extra team was in addition to the $3500 or so all the kids pay for Terps and fl$. Stop acting like it was PAL

P.S. You gave us a good run in the final game, but if I heard correctly on the sidelines you had at least two kids who dont even live in Manhasset. So not really a pure "town team."

The Set 2020 team was the Manhasset PAL team plus two kids from Port Washington (neighboring town), because 4+ kids from our town team were unable to play due to injuries. The Set 2020 team went 3-1 and lost to a solid Express North Team 7-6 in the finals after beating them earlier in the day. No excuses (except for the fact that a few Express North kids wouldn't be able to play under US Lacrosse Age guidelines, in particular, their best middie)

No other 8th graders in Manhasset were available? Stop it. This was an invitation only team and you went outside to try to add more quality club team players so you could try to win the tournament and then brag that you did so despite only being a "town team." I doubt every 8th grader in the Manhasset PAL program got an email offering them the chance to play. At least own it.

Exactly!

Good point, the two players from PW were excellent additions and there were likely many other 8th graders from Manhasset available but weren't invited to play as this team isn't affiliated with PAL or the Manhasset32 club. Stay classy everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why does everyone care so much when people do this? I don't get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The one disappointment yesterday was hearing the LI Express head coach (not North) berating his players with the f-word and telling all the middies they "suck"! Not a great way to motivate players, let alone kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When people do what??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
put a team together to play in a tournament, have you been reading?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish my town had enough talent to beat a handful of travel teams Not to mention a few dads who are knowledgeable enough to be good coaches, but willing to donate the time it takes to get to that level. Hats off to the boys from manhasset

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish my town had enough talent to beat a handful of travel teams Not to mention a few dads who are knowledgeable enough to be good coaches, but willing to donate the time it takes to get to that level. Hats off to the boys from manhasset

You forgot to thank the boys from Port, and who knows where else. Please, they lost! And it was a B level tourney to boot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
put a team together to play in a tournament, have you been reading?

It doesn't say this team was put together for this tournament. Looks like boys played on 32 together and now play on Set 2020. Apparently both out of Manhasset.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just looked at the scores of the 2020 north on tourney machine, all games ended within 4 or so goals. I don't care who was playing, that looks like a great day of lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Fran is a passionate and dedicated coach. The boys like him and we have never seen him be unfair to any player. Stop being a coward on an anonymous website. Teach your son to work harder so YOU dont have to complain online.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your an adult your a serious tool !!! You must be from GC or some other Manhasset rival. Wasn't even there and can't believe what idiotic posts coming in. Where did your little Johnny play this weekend ? Or did he at all. Some quality fall lacrosse played from what it seems and haven't seen one excuse for losing. It's meatheads like you giving Long Island lax a bad name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did hear the Express "B" coach, f-bomb and tell his Middies they sucked. Why is this even remotely tolerated or defended?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did hear the Express "B" coach, f-bomb and tell his Middies they sucked. Why is this even remotely tolerated or defended?

You heard correctly. He is not a good role model.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the catholic school way i guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your an adult your a serious tool !!! You must be from GC or some other Manhasset rival. Wasn't even there and can't believe what idiotic posts coming in. Where did your little Johnny play this weekend ? Or did he at all. Some quality fall lacrosse played from what it seems and haven't seen one excuse for losing. It's meatheads like you giving Long Island lax a bad name.

Little Johnny doesn’t play b tournaments where select teams masquerade as "town" teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it an issue that pick up teams play local tournaments?

That is a great question, some may say these tournaments are B tournaments for B teams. Others may say why not get a group of boys who don't necessarily play travel together get together and play.

I love the aspect another group just put out a tournament series for B teams. This tells those "pick up" teams this isn't for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Little Johnny doesn’t play b tournaments where select teams masquerade as "town" teams

HAHAHA Just TRY and contain the jealousy, just try

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset has no rivals!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched last 2 games of tournament . Not sure if it was this group .Was impressed by Manhassett against Express . One kid from Manahasset was lights out. There plenty of balls on the end line and a kid feeding them in that helped Manahasset get an shot or 2 in before game expired . Refs were in place and make good calls from what I saw. watched other Express play Team 38? In last game. That Express coach was a little over the line for me. Was very critical of a few of his players at the end and probably caused them to shut down at the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The teams in the rising sons tournament are some of the best which should make it a great Sunday for lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHA Just TRY and contain the jealousy, just try

Jealousy of a loser?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset has no rivals!

Because everyone hates them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Would have like to see Looneys play the Rising Sons though. Otherwise great match ups all around.
The teams in the rising sons tournament are some of the best which should make it a great Sunday for lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Would have like to see Looneys play the Rising Sons though. Otherwise great match ups all around.

Is there any reason crush and crabs aren't in it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are 1 and 2. The rest play for third place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Age limits, both Crush and Crabs don't qualify now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that were the case Rising sons def couldn't play. Average age 16

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows about crabs, now crush has holdbacks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows where they stand WRT to Crush, and Crabs are loaded with holdbacks - not really a true 2020 team - so nobody cares about them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows where they stand WRT to Crush, and Crabs are loaded with holdbacks - not really a true 2020 team - so nobody cares about them.

LOL. You can keep saying that, but college recruiters are all over the talent on the Crabs 2020 team. They will be dominant this year.

You can't hate them or hate losing to them, but saying "nobody cares about them" shows your ignorance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone has to get over the holdback thing, every team has them and UNTIL US LACROSSE changes there view on AGE it will continue to happen. GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm from CSH, a Manhasset rival, and I like just about every parent and kid I've met from there. Haters hate...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone has to get over the holdback thing, every team has them and UNTIL US LACROSSE changes there view on AGE it will continue to happen. GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!!

May I suggest decaf for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. You can keep saying that, but college recruiters are all over the talent on the Crabs 2020 team. They will be dominant this year.

Why aren't they at the Hill this weekend

You can't hate them or hate losing to them, but saying "nobody cares about them" shows your ignorance.

Page 24 of 90 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard