BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 76 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should definitely rank them, igloo beat express and won the tournament and express beat smash and won a tournament, so igloo is #1 until someone beats them

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Scores for these games?

5-4/7-6. Great lacrosse. Boys should all be proud of themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game MD! Awesome coaching, nice kids that were insanely fast! Enjoy LI. I hope it's a good experience.

No real coaching. Kids from 5 or 6 teams only together for a practice or two before going up there.

all the more reason to note awesome coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Team beat Smash and United today.

what were the scores

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was Iglio - outlaw score?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD 10, LIE 8

MD 11, Smash 7

MD 8, United 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 7
Outlaws 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores for these games?

4-3 Express
7-6 Igloo in the ship

All Aboard!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FANTASTIC weekend of lacrosse for 2022 on LI!! We got to see some real competition with the stars from Maryland visiting us playing United, Smash and Express!! The Maryland boys were super FAST and with some fantastic stick skills!! Then a great day at the blatant tournament(except for the usual few knucklehead parents) solid competition! Both Express/Igloo games were awesome, congrats to the Igloo boys, can't wait for the Summer rematches!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should definitely rank them, igloo beat express and won the tournament and express beat smash and won a tournament, so igloo is #1 until someone beats them

barely. Dont hold your breath. The team they played just started playing together. Its just the beginning. Sit back. Its anybody's game with all of these teams. No one gets the crown this early. Save your analysis.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

barely. Dont hold your breath. The team they played just started playing together. Its just the beginning. Sit back. Its anybody's game with all of these teams. No one gets the crown this early. Save your analysis.

Wait a minute!! I have to call you out on this one. Last week it as All Aboard!!! Express train rolling!! Next Up!!, Now it's "The team they played just starting playing together" You people are a joke. Just let the kids play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait a minute!! I have to call you out on this one. Last week it as All Aboard!!! Express train rolling!! Next Up!!, Now it's "The team they played just starting playing together" You people are a joke. Just let the kids play

I have no idea who the all aboard person is. Frankly its dumb. Just stating its anybody's game with ALL the top teams. To state you are #1 is just as immature. You are right about one thing, just let the kids play. It was special to watch all the boys yesterday. The talent from 2022 is impressive. Going to have great competitive seasons ahead. Igloo is a well oiled machine. Same kids for years. It shows. Express for all intents and purposes is a new team. Hope to have the same longevity. All the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no idea who the all aboard person is. Frankly its dumb. Just stating its anybody's game with ALL the top teams. To state you are #1 is just as immature. You are right about one thing, just let the kids play. It was special to watch all the boys yesterday. The talent from 2022 is impressive. Going to have great competitive seasons ahead. Igloo is a well oiled machine. Same kids for years. It shows. Express for all intents and purposes is a new team. Hope to have the same longevity. All the best.

People , this is the result of this age group of so many kids playing since they were 4 years old. 5/6 years ago not every kid started that early. I don't think you will see a dominant team by 6th grade anymore in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People , this is the result of this age group of so many kids playing since they were 4 years old. 5/6 years ago not every kid started that early. I don't think you will see a dominant team by 6th grade anymore in the future.

that and there are an abundance of clubs to choose from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game MD! Awesome coaching, nice kids that were insanely fast! Enjoy LI. I hope it's a good experience.

No real coaching. Kids from 5 or 6 teams only together for a practice or two before going up there.

With these kids it was mostly roll the ball out and let them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like bitter MD parent who's son didn't make the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

right. Great off the cuff play from an all star team. You are definitely disgruntled about something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

right. Great off the cuff play from an all star team. You are definitely disgruntled about something.

There were some kids from the same teams (Diamondbacks, Hawks, Roughriders, Koopers, Breakers, Team 91 MD, and Koopers), but it mostly was "Great off the cuff play from an all-star team" that only had two practices.

As someone said they were really fast and you know that you can't coach speed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[size:20pt][/size]

There were some kids from the same teams (Diamondbacks, Hawks, Roughriders, Koopers, Breakers, Team 91 MD, and Koopers), but it mostly was "Great off the cuff play from an all-star team" that only had two practices.

As someone said they were really fast and you know that you can't coach speed.

I guess whatever they were yelling out had nothing to do with lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is an idea take 3 or 4 of the top kids from the top 2022 LI programs and set up a game or 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this I see ?? Long Island parents getting along ?? U feeling ok ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is an idea take 3 or 4 of the top kids from the top 2022 LI programs and set up a game or 2

you would still need a coach or two

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since Epress and Igloo beat Outlaws then they are the lowest in the ranking? I think by end of season Outlaws will beat those two teams and the 91 teams too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since Epress and Igloo beat Outlaws then they are the lowest in the ranking? I think by end of season Outlaws will beat those two teams and the 91 teams too!

everyone has a dream ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope so. What other age group has this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Stars 2022 beat Long Island Express (this past Friday night), and then LI Team 91 Crush (Saturday am) and LI Team 91 United (immediately afterward).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Stars 2022 beat Long Island Express (this past Friday night), and then LI Team 91 Crush (Saturday am) and LI Team 91 United (immediately afterward).

Going to go out on a limb here and say Smash not Crush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What were the scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Express and Igloo will be back at it this weekend in Maryland! Looking forward to another great game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

express game was goal for goal. It was 10-8 at end. Game was still going on and the lights shut off on field. It was a great game. Don't know about other games. Top teams this year on LI are pretty even. I can just imagine if they took the top 4 or 5 kids from these teams and played games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Express and Igloo will be back at it this weekend in Maryland! Looking forward to another great game!

due to football express may not have a full staff. Hope not.dont directors know its Halloween too. They are only 11.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are 6th graders right? It's not about winning these things it's about getting your kid better . Does it pay to hardly play on a good team for just a t shirt or would rather play a lot and get better..if they don't split time evenly then leave your team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has too many players anyway so I doubt they will "miss" anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express had 29 players at Blatant and 15 played. Chenny is never short on players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express had 29 players at Blatant and 15 played. Chenny is never short on players.

Except on the B team. Really short.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

there are too many players and they will definitely miss some.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Except on the B team. Really short.

if the team split into A and B both teams would be better. Some people refuse to play B. They would rather sit out the tough games. You are not doing your kid any favors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

15 played the tough games. Everyone played that day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

About 12 of the 30 played at Havoc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this really true... Express will sit a kid in a game vs top competition ? Most teams may reduce or limit time on the field - but to not play them? Hopefully that was made clear when the kid accepted the offer to play for them.

Page 18 of 76 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard