BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 70 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo will beat HoneyBadgers this weekend. I watch both team play a few weeks ago. Igloo looked very good. Badgers looked disorganized with no sense of excitement. They looked dull, flat and as if they have no desire to win. They just are not the same team as last year.

Not this weekend. Sorry.

Even better. They lost to a worse team. Lost to Shore to Shore. That's a real bad loss my friend. Again, that team lacks any sort of desire to win.

Bandits
Shore to Shore
igloo
Honey Badgers

That's is some slide from fame in just a few months. Sad.

Stupidity at its finest. I am not looking to rank these teams, rather just addressing that you called Shore to Shore a worse team than Igloo, then you ranked them ahead of Igloo. Which is it? Has Shore to Shore even played Igloo? And Honey Badgers beat both Igloo and Shore to Shore just TODAY so not sure how you can claim such a fall from grace? Kinda silly.

you guys are all tools. Its awesome that 2023 has three very competitive teams all playing at a high level. Bandits in a different league but these three will have some great battles this year. enjoy it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will beat HoneyBadgers this weekend. I watch both team play a few weeks ago. Igloo looked very good. Badgers looked disorganized with no sense of excitement. They looked dull, flat and as if they have no desire to win. They just are not the same team as last year.

Not this weekend. Sorry.

Even better. They lost to a worse team. Lost to Shore to Shore. That's a real bad loss my friend. Again, that team lacks any sort of desire to win.

Bandits
Shore to Shore
igloo
Honey Badgers

Stupidity at its finest. I am not looking to rank these teams, rather just addressing that you called Shore to Shore a worse team than Igloo, then you ranked them ahead of Igloo. Which is it? Has Shore to Shore even played Igloo? And Honey Badgers beat both Igloo and Shore to Shore just TODAY so not sure how you can claim such a fall from grace? Kinda silly.

you guys are all tools. Its awesome that 2023 has three very competitive teams all playing at a high level. Bandits in a different league but these three will have some great battles this year. enjoy it.

Legit question. Why are Bandits in "another league " is because of recruiting, practice ? Why are they so much better? And what happens to that team moving forward? Will they discard the loyal players at the bottom of the depth chart like Crush did?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Bandits are in another league because of their continuity same players. Same coaches And they practice. The gap is because of that and it seems to have grown. Some great 2023 games today and by today's results after the bandits the other three teams are very comparable, makes it exciting. We haven't had our team together very long and we won a tournament today which was surprising but great !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for DK

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not this weekend. Sorry.

Bandits
Shore to Shore
igloo
Honey Badgers

Legit question. Why are Bandits in "another league " is because of recruiting, practice ? Why are they so much better? And what happens to that team moving forward? Will they discard the loyal players at the bottom of the depth chart like Crush did?

Like Crush they have a dominant player (middle, instead of attack man). They also only really play the top 14 kids on the team. Those 14 kids have largely stayed the same and played and practiced together for past 4 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits played at Blatant yesterday under 2023 91. They played in the 6th grade "B" division. I personally would rather they play in the 6th grade "A" division. My son has played them 4 times over the last 3 years and its the same score 12-0, 19-0, 15-1. I don't like the hiding under 2023 91. They really should just be honest and call themselves the Bandits and play where they belong. I'm waiting to see if one of them actually drives to a tourney one day (just kidding, but almost serious).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand that everyone is about the "top" teams but there are other teams in the 2023 grouping that gave good effort yesterday. Kudos to all the boys that get out there and try and to the parents that aren't compmete jerks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits played at Blatant yesterday under 2023 91. They played in the 6th grade "B" division. I personally would rather they play in the 6th grade "A" division. My son has played them 4 times over the last 3 years and its the same score 12-0, 19-0, 15-1. I don't like the hiding under 2023 91. They really should just be honest and call themselves the Bandits and play where they belong. I'm waiting to see if one of them actually drives to a tourney one day (just kidding, but almost serious).

I understand your thoughts here but many of their boys had football last night and the A was the later bracket (championship was 5pm ) so not much of a choice. Nice to see the great sportsmanship by all teams and a very well run tournament by Blatant ! First class operation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because 3 or 4 parents are "disturbing", don't say "the Wolfpack parents". I happen to know many of them and it's only about two sets of parents that ruin it for the whole group. Don't put them together.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I understand your thoughts here but many of their boys had football last night and the A was the later bracket (championship was 5pm ) so not much of a choice. Nice to see the great sportsmanship by all teams and a very well run tournament by Blatant ! First class operation

JS promised parents they wouldn't lose a game. At the end of the summer they had problems with a 3V town team in the A division. He won't let that happen again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One thing I know about sports is having problems and listing are two different things seems the Bandits at least have a plan they play grade level first weekend out then play up in a 6 b and I'm sure they'll keep raising the comp as they always do. Our first weekend we played up got beat up then played grade and were inconsistent we don't seem to have a plan Thought the igloo express game was a terrific game . Will be interesting to see these teams grow, does express miss BM I believe so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this Shore 2 Shore team for real? Maybe Igloo shouldn't have let DK go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team is good. Parents are trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are majority of shore 2shore from ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2023 did not show up to play yesterday. I don't know what happened. PB made a lot of changes but it didn't seem to work.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
maybe got bad dose of Fruity Pebbles for breakfast?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are majority of shore 2shore from ? [/quote]

I watched the championship. Team seemed real good - balanced. Spoke to a few parents who said they were from Manhasset, RVC and a couple from South Shore. I didn't see any poor behavior by the parents of either team. Both teams parents were normal which was nice to see...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched the championship. Team seemed real good - balanced. Spoke to a few parents who said they were from Manhasset, RVC and a couple from South Shore. I didn't see any poor behavior by the parents of either team. Both teams parents were normal which was nice to see... [/quote

You should have asked how many of the boys are 2022's? Strange how this big talent pool emerged out of nowhere. RVC 2023 is not very good and Sourh Shore????? Wouldn't be the first time he cheated with older kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Shore has strong Lax schools.....Garden City, Lynbrook, Massapequa, Wantagh, RVC, and Oceanside to name a few

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should have asked how many of the boys are 2022's? Strange how this big talent pool emerged out of nowhere. RVC 2023 is not very good and Sourh Shore????? Wouldn't be the first time he cheated with older kids. [/quote]

Why does everyone have to cheat to put together a good team? Wasn't there a lot of movement among teams plus the disbanding of Manhasset 32 at this age (a team that took the HBs to OT and split with Igloo this past summer)? Sounds like you are a little afraid of Shore 2 Shore...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched the championship. Team seemed real good - balanced. Spoke to a few parents who said they were from Manhasset, RVC and a couple from South Shore. I didn't see any poor behavior by the parents of either team. Both teams parents were normal which was nice to see... [/quote

You should have asked how many of the boys are 2022's? Strange how this big talent pool emerged out of nowhere. RVC 2023 is not very good and Sourh Shore????? Wouldn't be the first time he cheated with older kids.

you're an idiot. let me guess. you either heard a rumor or started one that they are older... and by your "knowledge" of RVC 2023, you sure are pretty familiar with them. go sharpen your ax somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express parents are nuts over this loss!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long live DK!!!!!
Can't wait for the Igloo S2S matchup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express parents are nuts over this loss!

I doubt it, its the Fall. I think some, including BM are making too much of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened at the end of the champ game? As we were getting there some badgers were leaving and I caught one of the dad's asking some other person if they saw what happened at the end. I got the impression he was ticked off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened at the end of the champ game? As we were getting there some badgers were leaving and I caught one of the dad's asking some other person if they saw what happened at the end. I got the impression he was ticked off.

I watched the whole game - didn't see anything funny. It was a great game by both teams. The level of play was excellent by both sides with a slight edge to S2S. And no crazy parents (that I saw)!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched the whole game - didn't see anything funny. It was a great game by both teams. The level of play was excellent by both sides with a slight edge to S2S. And no crazy parents (that I saw)!

In the future try to act like you've been there before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Igloo went from being a real strong team to at best the 4th best team in the bracket behind 91, S2S, and Express. It will be interesting to see if any other teams rise up and pass them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Igloo went from being a real strong team to at best the 4th best team in the bracket behind 91, S2S, and Express. It will be interesting to see if any other teams rise up and pass them

Awesome analysis Mel! What would really be interesting is to see who posts on here more BM or DK. 3rd to 4th....brilliant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoa. Igloo BARELY beat Mamas Boyz on Saturday and I am pathetic. I would hold off on ranking until the spring. As far as most are concerned, it's still bandits and then everyone else. Now even more so with all of the off season movement. When you start bragging about being 4th best, you have issues.

Then again, I am an idiot know nothing who loves to stir up [lacrosse]!! Don't listen to me. My mama didn't love me enough.... waaaaaaaaaaa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoa. Igloo BARELY beat Mamas Boyz on Saturday and I am pathetic. I would hold off on ranking until the spring. As far as most are concerned, it's still bandits and then everyone else. Now even more so with all of the off season movement. When you start bragging about being 4th best, you have issues.

Then again, I am an idiot know nothing who loves to stir up [****]!! Don't listen to me. My mama didn't love me enough.... waaaaaaaaaaa

It was nice to watch the Bandits fogo change uniforms to his Mamas boyz in between games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so what? if he can handle it and hes proper age. go for it.
although he'll burn out by 14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then again, I am an idiot know nothing who loves to stir up [****]!! Don't listen to me. My mama didn't love me enough.... waaaaaaaaaaa

It was nice to watch the Bandits fogo change uniforms to his Mamas boyz in between games.

Wrong kid bandit fogo is JS kid he doesn't play mama boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mama boys Face off kid changed into 91 uniform. Fact. and he is an awesome player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mama boys Face off kid changed into 91 uniform. Fact. and he is an awesome player.

Dude, Mamas Boys has a few Bandits and guess what? I am an idiot. An idiot that talks about kids in this way. I bet he better knock it off!!! DELETED If there was a bandit taking faceoffs, it was a secondary player that probably doesn't see the field for JS. Save your excuses, Igloo.

If you listen to me you can climb under my rock with me.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: Moron trolls should not speak
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Someone really has it out for Igloo. The team has great coaching and a ton of talent. Not too concerned about 10 year old power rankings and results of fall ball. Hope to see you in the Spring. Until than, get yourself some prozac and relax.bgr

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, Mamas Boys has a few Bandits and guess what? I still suck as a parent and a human being. If there was a bandit taking faceoffs, it was a secondary player that probably doesn't see the field for JS. Save your excuses, Igloo.

If you listen to me you can climb under my rock with me.

That's nice. Does it make you feel like more of a man to say a bunch of 10 year olds who do community service DELETED What a disgrace you are to the lax community. Cant wait for Karma

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, Mamas Boys has a few Bandits and guess what? I still suck as a parent and a human being.. If there was a bandit taking faceoffs, it was a secondary player that probably doesn't see the field for JS. Save your excuses, Igloo.

That's nice. Does it make you feel like more of a man to say a bunch of 10 year olds who do community service to be on a lax team DELETED What a disgrace you are to the lax community. Cant wait for Karma

Yeah, that's why they're on the team... to do community service. Get over yourself guy. None of those kids are on it for that reason. It's great that that aspect is involved, but that is secondary to everyone but the organizer. My older son played on the original team till last year. They had it right. Now it's WAAAAY different. It's all a bunch of crazy parents who see it as a cheap way for their kid to play more lax. Save me the holier than thou crap.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so it is ok to say kids DELETED

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
Page 21 of 70 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard