BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 90 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
10/31 lineup
9am
Igloo 2020 Madlax 2020
Sweetlax 2020 Koopers 2020
Dukes 2020 Leading Edge 2020

11am
Igloo 2020 Dukes 2020
Sweetlax 2020 Leading Edge 2020
Koopers 2020 Madlax 2020

Know its 2020 thread but any word on 2021 games?

1pm
Koopers 2020 Leading Edge 2020
Dukes 2020 Madlax 2020
Igloo 2020 Sweetlax 2020

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hah, right, let's talk about only 2 teams. Great thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10/31 lineup
9am
Igloo 2020 Madlax 2020
Sweetlax 2020 Koopers 2020
Dukes 2020 Leading Edge 2020

11am
Igloo 2020 Dukes 2020
Sweetlax 2020 Leading Edge 2020
Koopers 2020 Madlax 2020

1pm
Koopers 2020 Leading Edge 2020
Dukes 2020 Madlax 2020
Igloo 2020 Sweetlax 2020

what tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eligibility Rules - United States Teams
1.All players must be born on or after 5/1/2002.
2.All players must be in the Class of 2021 or later.
3.All players must compete with their team on a regular basis. Players can not be added only to participate in the World Series.
4.No player may compete, or be rostered, on more than one team during the tournament.
5.All players must reside within 100 miles of the home field of their program.
6.All teams must carry between 18-24 players.
7.All players will be required to provide a copy of their birth certificate, proof of residency (report card or school identification card) and verification of health insurance that is accepted in the United States.
8.All players must participate with their team/program on a regular basis. Players are not to be added only for the World Series.
9.Any team in violation of the above roster rules will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player has participated, forfeit any opportunity to advance to the playoffs and forfeit any accolades or titles received by the team.

Eligibility Rules - Canadian Teams
1.All players must be born on or after 5/1/2002.
2.No player may compete, or be rostered, on more than one team during the tournament.
3.All players must reside within 200 miles of the home field of their program.
These are the rules for the World Series of lacrosse please for future reference note that teams from Canada because of our education system have very different circumstances than in America. This has not only been identified by the folks who run the world series but also by adrenaline lacrosse. So when our boy tell your boys they are in what appears to be a grade later they are in fact still the same age. I can't believe the commentary and criticism we recvd this summer at both the Crabs YG event but also the NSCLA event in Hershey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why no Crush?? Afraid of Looney's??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice slate of games set for Hill School play day. Nov. 1. I'll post scores if I can grab them all.

9am FCA vs Express Sons vs 91md

10am Looney's vs Mesa Legacy vs Hawks

11am Sons vs Express FCA vs 91md

12pm Looney's vs legacy Hawks vs Mesa

1pm open 91md vs Express

2pm Legacy vs Mesa Looney's vs Hawks

3pm Sons vs FCA open

BTW, Crabs and Looney's had planned an NLF event that collapsed.

I know its early but is there a chance there will be college coaches there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not a Looney parent talking but someone stirring the pot. Because as a looney parent until someone in 2020 beats Crush they are exempt from that talk. We thought we had them once but they are by far the head of the 2020 class til proven otherwise Much respect from Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not a Looney parent talking but someone stirring the pot. Because as a looney parent until someone in 2020 beats Crush they are exempt from that talk. We thought we had them once but they are by far the head of the 2020 class til proven otherwise Much respect from Maryland

In the next two years the top teams from DMV, Pa and MA will all beat Crush. That weird thing will happen where those teams will become soooo much better, stronger and faster... Hmmmm, How come the LI kids don't grow like that??? Oh wait, maybe it has something thing to do with the 2019's and 2018's that will be playing 2020. Nah, those other teams will just "catch up". I love that one.... Too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that crabs is nowhere to be seen in this play date. Afraid me thinks - or maybe his 2020s have drivers ed, have to work or are taking the SAT that weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that crabs is nowhere to be seen in this play date. Afraid me thinks - or maybe his 2020s have drivers ed, have to work or are taking the SAT that weekend.

There's that or maybe the other teams are just tired of dealing with the Crab's blatant lack of respect for sportsmanship and their attitude that it is okay to do anything to win.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In response to your post regarding the Legacy coach, your information is completely inaccurate. (In addition, your grammar is deplorable!) This coach played lacrosse in high school, played lacrosse in college on an athletic scholarship for lacrosse, and continues to play as an adult today. It is a shame you felt the need to hide behind the "anonymous" label but felt it appropriate to post another person's name. This action speaks more to your character than his. I will proudly sign my name to this post, Erik Lopez

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what I missed but this post is absolutely ridiculous. The coach is one of the most knowledgable people that I have been around regarding lacrosse and more so coaching kids in my 20 plus years around the game.Any kid that has ever played for him smiles every time they hear his booming voice because they know how he is and he is smiling under the beard. The guy loves kids and knows how to motivate them. My son loves the guy and athe coach treats him like his own kid. My son told us if we ever moved he wants to go to islip so he can play for him all the time.For now we gladly drive more than an hour each practice to play for him and 3 other great coaches. John Cuozzo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The roster size says it all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks John and Erik!

The check is in the mail,

Love Coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No problem. Sorry your kids are not playing with us anymore. I figured you would take a higher road then attack a good guy like you chose to do. Especially since I honestly thought your son was related to him by the way he and the rest of the coaching staff treated him. I realize now it wasn't just my kid or yours,that they treated every kid the same way. I am guessing you are realizing now that you are playing elsewhere. John

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 2020 teams do at Blatant yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the teams do at Blatant? Heard express did well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North won it. Leghart went 1-2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North beat Manhasset in the final 7-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 'pick up' team came within a goal of winning the bracket? Who was playing for Manhasset, Terps kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that the same north that was bea1 19-0 by Legacy? Outlaws went 0-3?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that the same north that was bea1 19-0 by Legacy? Outlaws went 0-3?

Not the same team. Legacy beat the B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No different team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 'pick up' team came within a goal of winning the bracket? Who was playing for Manhasset, Terps kids?

It really is not a pick-up team in the traditional meaning of that term. Rather, the team was made up of top kids who have been playing together since 2nd grade on PAL, 32, Terps and/or fl$. They may have been wearing a different uniform yesterday, but the kids are largely the same. All good players who have been playing as a group for years. I promise you the coaches did not go down to the local playground and assemble a rag tag group of random kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It really is not a pick-up team in the traditional meaning of that term. Rather, the team was made up of top kids who have been playing together since 2nd grade on PAL, 32, Terps and/or fl$. They may have been wearing a different uniform yesterday, but the kids are largely the same. All good players who have been playing as a group for years. I promise you the coaches did not go down to the local playground and assemble a rag tag group of random kids.

And this special select team lost to Express north?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And this special select team lost to Express north?

This special select team is a town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset was a really good team and very well coached. A lot of very talented players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset was a really good team and very well coached. A lot of very talented players.

I watched mist of that game. That Manhasset team was a good team. If they came within a goal of the express north team, they have nothing to be ashamed about. I dare to say that the express north team had several kids that looked as if they belonged in the 2019 age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey dbag...That "special select team" your taking about beat that North team by four in the first game before some nice add ons for the championship game which nobody over here is complaining about over here. The goalie made some incredible saves or your $3,000 club team loses twice too a banged up town team !!!! Look forward to your eloquent response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you saying North brought some ringers for the final game ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you saying North brought some ringers for the final game ?

Also interesting that the 6'2 middie had the same uniform number as the goalie for North

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No ringers, the starting goalie and a defensive player showed up for the last 3 minutes of the first game due to football. The same team that played in game one played in game four with the above exception.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at all just stating a few facts from people who played them earlier in the day. If your part of Express North than you know the facts. Either way great game and welcome the competition. Merely a response to the moron who was stating " a select team " lost to Express North.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop crying about losing. You are embarrassing yourself with the excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey dbag...That "special select team" your taking about beat that North team by four in the first game before some nice add ons for the championship game which nobody over here is complaining about over here. The goalie made some incredible saves or your $3,000 club team loses twice too a banged up town team !!!! Look forward to your eloquent response.

Town team my a$$. This Set 2020 extra team was in addition to the $3500 or so all the kids pay for Terps and fl$. Stop acting like it was PAL

P.S. You gave us a good run in the final game, but if I heard correctly on the sidelines you had at least two kids who dont even live in Manhasset. So not really a pure "town team."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whose crying Dbag ? You didn't read the post ? It was all I response to moron who posed that a select team that lost to Express North. It was great one point game played by both teams. Period !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Town team my a$$. This Set 2020 extra team was in addition to the $3500 or so all the kids pay for Terps and fl$. Stop acting like it was PAL

P.S. You gave us a good run in the final game, but if I heard correctly on the sidelines you had at least two kids who dont even live in Manhasset. So not really a pure "town team."

The Set 2020 team was the Manhasset PAL team plus two kids from Port Washington (neighboring town), because 4+ kids from our town team were unable to play due to injuries. The Set 2020 team went 3-1 and lost to a solid Express North Team 7-6 in the finals after beating them earlier in the day. No excuses (except for the fact that a few Express North kids wouldn't be able to play under US Lacrosse Age guidelines, in particular, their best middie)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Set 2020 team was the Manhasset PAL team plus two kids from Port Washington (neighboring town), because 4+ kids from our town team were unable to play due to injuries. The Set 2020 team went 3-1 and lost to a solid Express North Team 7-6 in the finals after beating them earlier in the day. No excuses (except for the fact that a few Express North kids wouldn't be able to play under US Lacrosse Age guidelines, in particular, their best middie)

No other 8th graders in Manhasset were available? Stop it. This was an invitation only team and you went outside to try to add more quality club team players so you could try to win the tournament and then brag that you did so despite only being a "town team." I doubt every 8th grader in the Manhasset PAL program got an email offering them the chance to play. At least own it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an idea. Before anyone posts anything on here you should read the Team Sean link and realize what is important in life. If after reading you still feel the need to post then have at it. But at least take the time to think about it.

Page 23 of 90 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard