BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 70 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a TOOL! WH went home early not knowing they had another game. Tourney Machine put it as a 1-0 win for the 'pack. Fool

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't like the 'pack?? They are 9 year old kids. What the [lacrosse] does that even mean?. What's next your going to fight them on the playground at lunch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't like the 'pack?? They are 9 year old kids. What the [lacrosse] does that even mean?. What's next your going to fight them on the playground at lunch

Didn't the Pack scrimmage the Warriors last summer twice? Didn't the Warriors beat them by 12 the first time and 14 the second? Guys, the warriors are a good team, but not elite and they made your team look like they just started playing lacrosse. Time to stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The PACK love honey and the cold will bet both
the Honey isn't the part you need to worry about, it's the Badger part that would destroy and rip the WolfPack apart. Pack would never be able to handle the physical play of the Honey Badgers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right? Cant handle the Bandits so lets go beat up younger Wolfpack. Weak

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK let me rephrase that to soothe your frazzled nerves. I don't like the pack because of some of their parents like you. For reasons many have talked about on here. Now go drink some hot tea with honey to sooth your vocal cords to be ready to yell at your son this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't the Pack scrimmage the Warriors last summer twice? Didn't the Warriors beat them by 12 the first time and 14 the second? Guys, the warriors are a good team, but not elite and they made your team look like they just started playing lacrosse. Time to stop.

Pack lost by double digits to the Warriors? Please get off the thread right now. Warriors are the best B team on LI but make no mistake that they are a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the Honey isn't the part you need to worry about, it's the Badger part that would destroy and rip the WolfPack apart. Pack would never be able to handle the physical play of the Honey Badgers.

DELETED

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: No references to players allowed!
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

DELETED

Ummmm. Is one of the moderators here going to do something about this a**hole that has called out a child by name on more than one occasion and has now resorted to calling that same 10 year old child a D-bag???? That is absolutely ridiculous.

Done

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how people would actually believe that this is even a WP parent writing this nonsense. It's some lonely pathetic "anonymous" sh*tstirrer who is having a conversation with his or herself.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling out a kid like that. You loser. Get off the thread, you loser. I hope that kids father finds out who you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way WolfPack Parents are saying this stuff.
Amazing how people would actually believe that this is even a WP parent writing this nonsense. It's some lonely pathetic "anonymous" sh*tstirrer who is having a conversation with his or herself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

DELETED

Ummmm. Is one of the moderators here going to do something about this a**hole that has called out a child by name on more than one occasion and has now resorted to calling that same 10 year old child a D-bag???? That is absolutely ridiculous.

Done

NEEDS MORE EDITING...see above....

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I will not tolerate any mention of players on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bandits are overrated.DELETED

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling out a kid like that. You loser. Get off the thread, you loser. I hope that kids father finds out who you are.

Whoever made the comment about the child obviously does not know the child's father. He/she better hope and pray that the father doesn't find out who he/she is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack lost by double digits to the Warriors? Please get off the thread right now. Warriors are the best B team on LI but make no mistake that they are a B team.

Actually, that's true. They scrimmaged 2x. Both times it was shockingly one-sided.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bandits are overrated DELETED

More edits needed above... Why not ban people who use kids names?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hit the quote button so people know what you're talking about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will beat HoneyBadgers this weekend. I watch both team play a few weeks ago. Igloo looked very good. Badgers looked disorganized with no sense of excitement. They looked dull, flat and as if they have no desire to win. They just are not the same team as last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9 year olds? most are 10 so they are playing in the correct bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me see if I can help with what he meant:

First- Seems this guy named "Right" has a problem with the Bandits. Probably some childhood thing when his friends always tied him up when they played Rob the stagecoach!

Second - Let's go beat up!! - I heard about this pregame ritual the WP Dad's participate in. Strange, seems they all gather in a tight circle and J Off.

Lastly, he agrees the Younger Wolfpack Team is WEAK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoh..do you French kiss your Mom with that perverted mouth numb nuts? Your kid hates you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo definitely has improved and will get respect that needs to be earned by winning a few games against quality opponents. Once that happens they will be considered a better team than last year. As for HB, they will be fine. They are consistent and have proved themselves the past year by only losing to Bandits and a few 2022 teams. 2023 year has many players that are talented and this year will prove to be competitive. I think that's what you are looking for when it comes to Long Island Lax and competition. Good luck to all teams and players this weekend and lets remember its fall lacrosse with many players playing other sports!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First- Seems this guy named "Right" has a problem with the Bandits. Probably some childhood thing when his friends always tied him up when they played Rob the stagecoach!

Second - Let's go beat up!! - I heard about this pregame ritual the WP Dad's participate in. Strange, seems they all gather in a tight circle and J Off.

not sure if that was meant to be funny but it actually came out disturbing. In the future you should take a minute to re-read what you have written before you hit send.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, that's true. They scrimmaged 2x. Both times it was shockingly one-sided.

Yes it was. I was surprised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not sure if that was meant to be funny but it actually came out disturbing. In the future you should take a minute to re-read what you have written before you hit send.

I agree, the Wolfpack parents are a very disturbing group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a guy talking to himself. Haha tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a guy talking to himself. Haha tool

I love when grown men use the tool word. Classic NOT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will beat HoneyBadgers this weekend. I watch both team igloo has one win and they are the it teeam? come on play a few weeks ago. Igloo looked very good. Badgers looked disorganized with no sense of excitement. They looked dull, flat and as if they have no desire to win. They just are not the same team as last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing that dad's come on here and post this nonsense. They are 10. Enjoy it and stop living through your kid. Every team has a bottom and it's always the same guys who complain. The dad who pays his way on to a team as the last kid then has the gall to write derogatory comments about the opponents. Who cares. Go to a team where you will actually contribute and be happy. Tuck your child in and wish him luck!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will beat HoneyBadgers this weekend. I watch both team igloo has one win and they are the it teeam? come on play a few weeks ago. Igloo looked very good. Badgers looked disorganized with no sense of excitement. They looked dull, flat and as if they have no desire to win. They just are not the same team as last year.

Guessing English isn't your first language. You can prob get a tutor in manhassett

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will beat HoneyBadgers this weekend. I watch both team play a few weeks ago. Igloo looked very good. Badgers looked disorganized with no sense of excitement. They looked dull, flat and as if they have no desire to win. They just are not the same team as last year.

Not this weekend. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not this weekend. Sorry.

Even better. They lost to a worse team. Lost to Shore to Shore. That's a real bad loss my friend. Again, that team lacks any sort of desire to win.

Bandits
Shore to Shore
igloo
Honey Badgers

That's is some slide from fame in just a few months. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guessing English isn't your first language. You can prob get a tutor in manhassett

Forget a tutor; Manhassett needs lacrosse lessons. Kids are horrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not this weekend. Sorry.

Where was the Igloo team from the Columbus Day Invitational? That team that played today was a shell of the one a few weeks ago. I'm guessing they had "help" Columbus Day. They looked mediocre today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not this weekend. Sorry.

Igloo lost to Honey Badgers and did not make the finals. Honey Badgers vs. S2S in finals. HB won by 2 in first game and lost by 2 in finals. Great day and some exciting new rivalries being created.!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not this weekend. Sorry.

Where was the Igloo team from the Columbus Day Invitational? That team that played today was a shell of the one a few weeks ago. I'm guessing they had "help" Columbus Day. They looked mediocre today.

No help. Just a bad day at the office

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not this weekend. Sorry.

Even better. They lost to a worse team. Lost to Shore to Shore. That's a real bad loss my friend. Again, that team lacks any sort of desire to win.

Bandits
Shore to Shore
igloo
Honey Badgers

That's is some slide from fame in just a few months. Sad.

Stupidity at its finest. I am not looking to rank these teams, rather just addressing that you called Shore to Shore a worse team than Igloo, then you ranked them ahead of Igloo. Which is it? Has Shore to Shore even played Igloo? And Honey Badgers beat both Igloo and Shore to Shore just TODAY so not sure how you can claim such a fall from grace? Kinda silly.

Page 20 of 70 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard