BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 76 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All Aboard ! The Channy Express steamrolls into Blatant this weekend after an impressive win over SMASH. Can the Express train keep rolling? or will Igloo freeze them in their tracks? All Aboard !

IF this statement above is coming from an Express parent (which I have my doubts), I'm embarrassed for the entire club.

Win & lose with class. The chest pounding has just got to stop.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Use your heads...

These are crazy parents trying to stir **** up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All Aboard ! The Channy Express steamrolls into Blatant this weekend after an impressive win over SMASH. Can the Express train keep rolling? or will Igloo freeze them in their tracks? All Aboard !

IF this statement above is coming from an Express parent (which I have my doubts), I'm embarrassed for the entire club.

Especially when the team you beat beat you by double digits earlier in the day. Be humble no one wins all the time and no one stays on top forever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Especially when the team you beat beat you by double digits earlier in the day. Be humble no one wins all the time and no one stays on top forever

Yes, be humble. And you give us all such a good example. smh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that United is the team to beat in the 2022 grade level. They got MUCH better as Smash did not! Express obviously got better too. I think Igloo will win the whole thing this weekend and looking at the schedule the Outlaws will go 1 and 2 and be done!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that United is the team to beat in the 2022 grade level. They got MUCH better as Smash did not! Express obviously got better too. I think Igloo will win the whole thing this weekend and looking at the schedule the Outlaws will go 1 and 2 and be done!

Why do you care about the Outlaws?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess that's why they play the games. We'll find out this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You express parents are starting to sound like smash parents. 1 win. A great win though. But hate to say it the real team to beat in this grade is 91 united.

I know it really pained you to say that. thanks United parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you obviously fell for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I think that United is the team to beat in the 2022 grade level. They got MUCH better as Smash did not! Express obviously got better too. I think Igloo will win the whole thing this weekend and looking at the schedule the Outlaws will go 1 and 2 and be done! [/quote

whatever you say.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I think that United is the team to beat in the 2022 grade level. They got MUCH better as Smash did not! Express obviously got better too. I think Igloo will win the whole thing this weekend and looking at the schedule the Outlaws will go 1 and 2 and be done! [/quote

whatever you say.

There is no team to beat. They are all good. We'll see how 3 of the top 4 Long Island teams do vs 91 Maryland this weekend. Yes... Igloo is the other team in the top 4 (IMO).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whatever you say.

There is no team to beat. They are all good. We'll see how 3 of the top 4 Long Island teams do vs 91 Maryland this weekend. Yes... Igloo is the other team in the top 4 (IMO).

is arctic their A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does the 91 Maryland compare to the cannons or Diamondbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whatever you say.

is arctic their A team?

What tourney are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whatever you say.

is arctic their A team?

blatant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does TLI exist anymore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whatever you say.

is arctic their A team?

blatant

I'm confused. Smash, Maryland and United are not playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some loser is either glued to a computer all day long or has their phone (and something else) in their hand all day and they think they are funny by trying to stir things up on this thread. We should all stop feeding into the nonsense and retaliating. Maybe then this person will go get a life and focus on their own kid. There's no need for all this hating here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some loser is either glued to a computer all day long or has their phone (and something else) in their hand all day and they think they are funny by trying to stir things up on this thread. We should all stop feeding into the nonsense and retaliating. Maybe then this person will go get a life and focus on their own kid. There's no need for all this hating here.

Wow you are really dumb! This site was created for the parents to argue who's kids lacrosse team is the best right? I know my child is perfect and plays on the greatest team in the whole wide world! YOUR ALL PATHETIC!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Luck to all teams tomorrow enjoy the weather ,winters coming

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cannons fell apart last summer when they were turned in for having overage kids. Many of their better kids have gone to Diamondbacks who will continue to be a top team. Other Cannons kids have gone to the Madlax MD team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Luck to all teams tomorrow enjoy the weather ,winters coming

Good luck to your sons team as well! Nice to see some common decency on this board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cannons fell apart last summer when they were turned in for having overage kids. Many of their better kids have gone to Diamondbacks who will continue to be a top team. Other Cannons kids have gone to the Madlax MD team.

Some Cannons went to Hawks too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash will play Maryland 91 this weekend. Good luck should be a challenge. I have to say we should win, never know.

Is it MD 91 or that team Millon put together with other MD coaches and their kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash will play Maryland 91 this weekend. Good luck should be a challenge. I have to say we should win, never know.

Is it MD 91 or that team Millon put together with other MD coaches and their kids?

Millon's MD team, as far as I know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow you are really dumb! This site was created for the parents to argue who's kids lacrosse team is the best right? I know my child is perfect and plays on the greatest team in the whole wide world! YOUR ALL PATHETIC!

*You're

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

I think they are just in town to scrimmage a few teams, not to play in tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

I think it's just a play day to see if some of the best MD club coaches and their kids can combine and beat the smash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

I think it's just a play day to see if some of the best MD club coaches and their kids can combine and beat the smash.

Yes, it's definitely all about Smash. They will toy with the MD team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shut up, dummy. K

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The MD was great group kids and was very, very good. In the end they outlasted Express in a very competitive game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The MD was great group kids and was very, very good. In the end they outlasted Express in a very competitive game.

yes, great game. Thanks Maryland! Good luck to all today!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game MD! Awesome coaching, nice kids that were insanely fast! Enjoy LI. I hope it's a good experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game MD! Awesome coaching, nice kids that were insanely fast! Enjoy LI. I hope it's a good experience.

No real coaching. Kids from 5 or 6 teams only together for a practice or two before going up there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Team beat Smash and United today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No reason to ever rank these teams anymore. A lot of parity now in this age. Two great one goal games for Igloo and Express today. High level of lax was played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores for these games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered