BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 73 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It might be time to end the anonymous postings. If that happens, I'll be the first to register.
Way too many immature parents(?) posting here. 4th grade kids playing and many adults act like it's for D1 scholarships! Coaches who cheat with older kids playing for them must be removed and the CLUB should pay a HEAVY fine. How does ANY coach who knowingly cheats, feels good about winning a tournament?
Parents who ridicule another team's player should be removed and their kid removed from the club. Explain that to your son!
Enjoy the tournament... And keep your mouth shut if you have nothing positive to say!

Great post. Exactly right

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sums it up "Enjoy the tournament... And keep your mouth shut if you have nothing positive to say!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is US Lacrosse making the change to birth year?
I know this is LAX but hear US Soccer is already pushing birth year changes to all programs.

Emails to US Lacrosse need to happen and push for this. It's time!

US Lacrosse Executive Staff:
http://www.uslacrosse.org/about-us-lacrosse/our-staff.aspx

Within the next year, all soccer will be birth year and rightfully so. I would assume lacrosse will follow suit shortly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking about it fot years. Tired of the same discussion. Yada, yada, yada.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's this: Dear US Lacrosse, How is the view in Maryland? Maybe you could get the age issues straightened out in your own state first...Oh no? That's right.
You can not enforce squat. USL is for all purposes just a marketing company. But thanks for the magazine and taking my payment.

Ps: Nobody cares or will follow what "they" do in soccer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's this: Dear US Lacrosse, How is the view in Maryland? Maybe you could get the age issues straightened out in your own state first...Oh no? That's right.
You can not enforce squat. USL is for all purposes just a marketing company. But thanks for the magazine and taking my payment.

Ps: Nobody cares or will follow what "they" do in soccer.

It doesn't have to be that complicated. Just play age based in youth and grade based starting in 8th grade fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Outlaw teams are playing this weekend in the Blatant Fall Jam?
I'm sure Pac will play up. There is no way Outlaws want to play them.
So again Taz & Pac won't play each other. Unless Taz plays up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares. Are you really that competitive about 4th grade lacrosse. You basically asked a question and answered it with hostility. Who are you upset at? The schedule is not even out yet, get some liquor in your coffee and chill man. It's ok we all know Jonny is a lax god, but do we have to hear about it so often

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the Pack will play 2024A with Taz, Outlaws A and Express A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the Long Boards talking about professionally video taped. I hope it was. My son is on Millon and we were 2-3 graders last year. We played kids out of position in the third game and played them in their correct positions in the finals. I had 2 parents yelling at our families in the parking lot in front of their kids. This year Long Board did have multiple kids from Taz not just Miller Place kids as one of the Taz kids is in my sons class and stated they asked him to play to beat Millon because they feel we cheated last year. Everyone from both teams know this is the truth. How sad is the Long Board coach who was thinking about this for a whole year. These kids are 9 years old and neither is an Elite team. Let these kids play, develop and have fun.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd like to see that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd like to see that.

Pack is in the 2023 A division. Playing Shore2Shore, 3Village town team and Legacy. Easiest draw in the bracket. They will get destroyed by every team. I bet they turn tail and run out of that bracket by tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd like to see that.

Almost, but Pack is playing up. Schedules are up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the schedule for Fall Jam. Taz should play up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the schedule for Fall Jam. Taz should play up.
or Pack should just play on grade...it is only fall ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They beat the 3 Village team last fall. Go back to your B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The outlaw organization is a joke. I feel bad for the parents that waste there money on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The outlaw organization is a joke. I feel bad for the parents that waste there money on them.

Wow you are one disgruntled person - thank the lax gods that your not coming back, your son can try out again he would always be welcome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They beat the 3 Village team last fall. Go back to your B team

They won't beat 3 Village. They won't get within 4 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd like to see that.

Pack is in the 2023 A division. Playing Shore2Shore, 3Village town team and Legacy. Easiest draw in the bracket. They will get destroyed by every team. I bet they turn tail and run out of that bracket by tomorrow.

They will beat 3v and Legacy (have beaten 3V before, Legacy team isn't great). S2S is the igloo coach from last year. combo of igloo, 32, honey badgers. guessing pretty good but new team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish Pack would play on grade and maul everyone like they did at Laxfest and then play up rest of the year to shut everyones mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have so many hold backs they ARE playing the right grade level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd like to see that.

They will beat 3v and Legacy (have beaten 3V before, Legacy team isn't great). S2S is the igloo coach from last year. combo of igloo, 32, honey badgers. guessing pretty good but new team.

All of the best kids from 32 and Badgers went to Igloo. Second string went to S2S. Theyre still going to be good though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's 91 Combo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's 91 Combo?

3rd and 4th grade team from LI, TriState, Maryland and Texas if they make the trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd like to see that.

All of the best kids from 32 and Badgers went to Igloo. Second string went to S2S. Theyre still going to be good though.

Taz is only playing 2 games? Express and Outlaws? They should really move pack down or taz up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz will end up playing 3 games when you factor in the Champ Game they will be in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no reason for the Pack to play in that 2024 division. Another blowout Saturday

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
There is no reason for the Pack to play in that 2024 division. Another blowout Saturday

I beg to differ. I would rather my son play against a great team then an average team. His take away will far exceed his take away from a marginal win or loss. This is Fall ball and this is 4th grade Lax. These boys are sponges and need to learn now. I'm a firm believer that 4th grade is a crucial point in the development of a lax player. This is the year they should stop looking at planes, trains and butterflies and start paying attention to the game. They can still have fun since they are only 9/10 but they should start focusing more than they have previous. This of course is my opinion and other may disagree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by thavngr98

I beg to differ. I would rather my son play against a great team then an average team. His take away will far exceed his take away from a marginal win or loss. This is Fall ball and this is 4th grade Lax. These boys are sponges and need to learn now. I'm a firm believer that 4th grade is a crucial point in the development of a lax player. This is the year they should stop looking at planes, trains and butterflies and start paying attention to the game. They can still have fun since they are only 9/10 but they should start focusing more than they have previous. This of course is my opinion and other may disagree.

I think you are both saying the same thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or the second guy wants Pack to play in 2024 so his kid can play them.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Or the second guy wants Pack to play in 2024 so his kid can play them.

LOL your probably right. As Pack Dad (which I'm obviously not) Id want to play others that at least challenge my kid. But on the flip side they are 4th graders let them play with other 4th graders. I'm sure most if not all the boys have friends on other teams that they never get to play because they play up all the time. My son plays on the Hitmen. We are not from that area so he doesn't really know anyone yet. BUT he has friends from school that are on the Outlaws, Wolfpack, Express, True Blue and Millon Force. He and his friends get excited when they play each other. Friendly bragging rights. He will likely play all these teams at some point but probably never Wolfpack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for your input Marv Marinovich. Let me guess, its your first child?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the kids from the best teams like pack taz etc still play spring lax for their town teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the kids from the best teams like pack taz etc still play spring lax for their town teams

Yes...most travel kids still play with their town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think there is shift going on with the proliferation (SAT word of the day) of club and town run clubs. Meaning PAL lacrosse is not spring lacrosse. Spring lacrosse for town has become playing in tournaments is what's important and playing PAL games is less and less important. PAL still has it's place for non full year laxers. Catch 22 is PAL is probably the most fun a full year laxers will have, but can you do club, town club and PAL. I can tell we hardly miss any tournaments, but missing a PAL game isn't a big deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im wondering if your spending 10 months a year playing and practicing with kids that can go left, right, catch throw as good as can be expected at 9/10 - then you go back to a town practice, or game- seems like 3 steps back, is it even worth it? im just thinking outloud

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is 4th grade, what could be more important then representing your community and playing with you friends? "Lacrosse player" is not a job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid quickly gets frustrated with the town PAL team. Not a good thing in my opinion, and something worth considering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends on the town. Some of the kids do not play PAL.

Page 23 of 73 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard