BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 70 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You can't judge a group of parents on one crazy mom on the sideline. Every team has one or two. We have played the Wolfpack 4 times and everytime I've talked with a couple of dads throughout the game and they were nice guys. My son plays defense so I stay on that side of the field, guys I've talked to a couple of times have boys that play attack. I can't tell you how everyone else on the team acts, but I think it's unfair to group them all together. Even our team has 1 or 2 crazies.

Aren't we all crazy?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't judge a group of parents on one crazy mom on the sideline. Every team has one or two. We have played the Wolfpack 4 times and everytime I've talked with a couple of dads throughout the game and they were nice guys. My son plays defense so I stay on that side of the field, guys I've talked to a couple of times have boys that play attack. I can't tell you how everyone else on the team acts, but I think it's unfair to group them all together. Even our team has 1 or 2 crazies.

That was just the most obnoxious case. There was more. But I wholeheartedly agree. Pretty much all teams have them. Even if that wasn't my son in goal I'd still be disgusted by it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a different topic, what teams are doing Blatant?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think either 91 team is going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would assume 91 Wolfpack will play up

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Wolfpack or Taz father, but Wolfpack playing up will not face any team as difficult a Taz. They should just play on grade level. Seems they would just prefer to not give Taz a chance to win. If Taz wants to play up, they would unquestionable face Wolfpack in the Championship. This, however, is a 2023 thread so I don't actually give a crap. Neither team would beat an A division team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHA. Go away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Wolfpack or Taz father, but Wolfpack playing up will not face any team as difficult a Taz. They should just play on grade level. Seems they would just prefer to not give Taz a chance to win. If Taz wants to play up, they would unquestionable face Wolfpack in the Championship. This, however, is a 2023 thread so I don't actually give a crap. Neither team would beat an A division team.

Actually, Wolfpack and Taz would beat some "A" teams in 2023 such as the Outlaws who play only in "A".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, Wolfpack and Taz would beat some "A" teams in 2023 such as the Outlaws who play only in "A".

Please take your nonsense back to the 2024 thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws would beat both of them and it wouldn't be close. The difference between A and B divisions is astronomical. Please leave.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well the Pack are 2023 for this weekend. Taz is in a 3 team 2024 division...that sure looks like a matchup waiting to happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wolfpack are playing in the 2023 bracket...Taz, not so much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The schedule is up on Tourney Machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws would beat both of them and it wouldn't be close. The difference between A and B divisions is astronomical. Please leave.

The tourney is rigged to have Outlaws play the easier teams. Igloo and Express in the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which outlaws team was at the Columbus day tourney? Black or select?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't be Igloo and Express. They play each other and one will have a loss.

Outlaws schedule is a cakewalk.

They will play the winner of Igloo/Express in the final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz would own this 2023 bracket . Wait and see folks, this team will surprise a lot of people. Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz would own this 2023 bracket . Wait and see folks, this team will surprise a lot of people. Fact

That's awesome! Try to own a 2024 bracket first! Lol! Your own coach knows you can't compete in 2023! Lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Win a 2024 tournament where there is real competition and then start talking about 2023. You play in 2024/2025 tournaments, and your talking about 2023? Taddies are losing thier minds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

those little guys would get hurt. Neutralize the face-offs and they are pretty close with everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

those little guys would get hurt. Neutralize the face-offs and they are pretty close with everyone else.

In 2024

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz can't even beat the 2024 teams. Come play up with the 2023s if you're that solid of a team. Dare ya!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dare ya. Are you 12 years old. We used to say that in 6th grade. Stop living through your kids 9 yr old lacrosse team. Don't be a tool. Nobody likes a tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are u talking about TAZ can't beat 2024 teams what other team around here can even Hang with them besides pack no one else has come close. aside from Pack there is no other team with the same skill level even if you "neutralize " the face off as u put it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are u talking about TAZ can't beat 2024 teams what other team around here can even Hang with them besides pack no one else has come close. aside from Pack there is no other team with the same skill level even if you "neutralize " the face off as u put it.

Go bicker in the 2024 thread. Enough of this nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed. Taz would house the 2023's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL! They are all face offs! pretty main street otherwise. Pack on the other hand....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Honey Badgers/Igloo game should be awesome. Igloo really improved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The PACK love honey and the cold will bet both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Pack would have zero shot against Igloo or the Badgers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack needs to get past shore 2 shore first before they start talking about the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough about the pack. They are a strong 2024 team. Not dominant like crush or bandits. Really not that special just a strong team with parents that think they are better then they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough about the pack. They are a strong 2024 team. Not dominant like crush or bandits. Really not that special just a strong team with parents that think they are better then they are.

They win out this weekend or lose a close one in the finals they are Special. If not you are correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish Pack would take their crazies and go back to their own bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Honey Badgers/Igloo game should be awesome. Igloo really improved.

This will be a great game. What youth lacrosse should be about. A great competitive game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how this Pack team has pretty much beaten every team in 2024 and a bunch from 2023 and you sit here and say they are nothing to talk about. Didn't Crush and Bandits start out the same way and just kept improving? The fact they play up 99% of the time and have no problem stepping into an A 2023 bracket to see what they are capable of at a much higher level speaks volumes. The plan is to have these boys play good solid lacrosse against teams that should be a step above them. Winning the tournament is secondary. And what parent in all of Lacrosse doesn't think their kids team are a little better than they really are? Look in the mirror, you are one of them. This is a 2023 thread that we shouldn't even be on, but when a troll opens his mouth and blurts out BS, something has to be said. Now go do something right for your boy and have a catch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. They are a step behind the top two Maryland 2024 teams. Maybe start there before the crush bandits comparison. Neither of them lost a game to a Maryland team at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how this Pack team has pretty much beaten every team in 2024 and a bunch from 2023 and you sit here and say they are nothing to talk about. Didn't Crush and Bandits start out the same way and just kept improving? The fact they play up 99% of the time and have no problem stepping into an A 2023 bracket to see what they are capable of at a much higher level speaks volumes. The plan is to have these boys play good solid lacrosse against teams that should be a step above them. Winning the tournament is secondary. And what parent in all of Lacrosse doesn't think their kids team are a little better than they really are? Look in the mirror, you are one of them. This is a 2023 thread that we shouldn't even be on, but when a troll opens his mouth and blurts out BS, something has to be said. Now go do something right for your boy and have a catch.

What 2023 teams has the Pack beaten? Last summer there were 3 A teams at the 2023 level (Badgers, Igloo & 32) and 1 AA team (Bandits). Did the Pack play any of those teams? Every other 2023 team on the Island was B level and any of those four 2023 A/AA teams could step up to the 2022 bracket and beat B teams just like the Pack did at 2023.

You've got a good team but settle down, it's a long road ahead and 2023 happens to be a pretty strong year for LI lax with 75 legit A players grouped into a few different teams (32 broke up). Looking at your schedule this weekend, you should be able to very easily handle Legacy, they are weak at this age group. 3 Village is a town team obviously so you should have an advantage there and Shore 2 Shore is new so who knows. Good luck. If you go 3-0 you'll get to face off against Express or Igloo. Should be a good game for a few minutes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They win out this weekend or lose a close one in the finals they are Special. If not you are correct.

They beat WHB 1-0 in the finals last week. Thats 1-0 to a good town team. 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't like the pack, but in reality they can't win. Either they beat up on 2024 and are told they should play up. If they play up they get yelled at for playing up for multiple reasons.

Page 19 of 70 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard