BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,959
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Boys 2019/2020 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did DD find what they were looking for?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what towns are these teams affiliated with if any?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is going on with Dune Dawgs?

I am only asking these questions because there are some boys in my town interested in playing. These are boys/parents that did not understand the "urgency" of trying out back in Sept, and i want to help the parents (my friends) because I have been asked what they should do.

As i am sure i will get the good, the bad, the ugly, but that is ok. Brign it on. I'd rather that than the Roses id be given by organizers (and I understadn that).

Do they have a make up try out this Sunday or are they just looking for a middie.

Or both

they are looking for a middie for their "A" team (is that blue or green)

and the try out is for the "B" team (is that blue or green)

Also a post (on the tryout blog) stated they never planned on playing spring, yet they won Shamrock. Were they a late entry to that or was it planned?

I lso hear there are boys who played for DD in the winter and play on other teams in the spring summer. That being the case, if they wanted to play a game or two in Spring/summer (if their teams are not playing) will they take minutes away from these new boys.

this is not an easy question. Now a days you can play lax all year. They have indoor winter leagues, they have summer leagues. there are Tournaments all over most of the year. So you get a few kids who play Spring town lax, summer Tourneys on travel but then they play football in the fall. Most travel teams have a set amount of tournaments you pay for that include a set number of practices. Then they will have additional non mandatory stuff, clinics , winter league etc. If you dont play with them all year playing time probably depends on your coach, some will be fine with it, some will not. ALso depends how good the player is to be honest. The Dune Dawgs has fall clinics at Dowling, played some indoor league stuff, then had indoor clinics out east. They played on early tournament. YOu have to remember that the Dowling staff is the Havoc Dawgs staff, so when Dowling is in season they are MIA. I think some of the Dawgs played in a Friday night league this spring but not all. Remember, while a team may get 20 kids for the summer if 8 of those kids dont want to play winter then that team wont be playing games in the winter. So far my experience is that playing time in this club is pretty well spread out. Taylor states its a developmental league with winning being a low priority. I can tell you this, my son is an okay player, the coaches always spent a good amount of time with him and made sure he was getting playing time and that he was part of the offense. They also will not allow parents to be Head coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know anything about the True Blue 5th grade teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have a few boys that have migrated with their dads (coaches) from jesters to 91 to now TB.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that a good a thing? Are there any new kids on those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know those boys are very good (TR at least)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5th grade TB is good but not outstanding. Some town teams still give them tough games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 2 5th grade TB teams, one is the "A" team coached by a couple of fathers and you know how that is their kids can do no wrong. The other is the "B" team coached by the program director CR and assisted by some young kid who was a big time player in collage not sure where or his name

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is tb like dd with borrowed players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is tb like dd with borrowed players.

by borrowed do you mean players who LEFT other teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No no left play when needed or asked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No no left play when needed or asked

TB, CR, TR, any other codes we need?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 2 5th grade TB teams, one is the "A" team coached by a couple of fathers and you know how that is their kids can do no wrong. The other is the "B" team coached by the program director CR and assisted by some young kid who was a big time player in collage not sure where or his name

CR is the director of the program his brother is the 5th grade coach, good player in HS and in College,the assistents name is Wes played at Suny Farmingdale

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two Great Guys! Kids really like these guy's

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Do you mean CR & his brother coach the "B" team for TB? What is the brothers name?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not email the organization and obtain the correct info instead of all this nonsense!!!!!! Geez!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR is the director/owner of TB he does not coach. I believe his brother's name is Paul could be wrong, he coaches the "B"team. They have 2 teams in the age group because they did not want to turn players who wanted to be part of the program away. Now before everyone starts saying "see its about making money" the fee is about $600 which is almost 1/3rd what the other programs charge, he can't be turning a profit even if he wanted to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Paul and Wes great guys, Great Organization!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job by the 2 5th grade teams from True Blue this weekend. The A team went south and lost a 9 to 8 heartbreaker in the finals and the B team finished 3rd in the fl$ losing only to the 2 finalists. Super job by players and coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The true blue team that was at fl$ is not very strong. Only have about 7 middies and most of their goals are scored by the lefty attackman, shut him down and they are in trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All that and they still came in 3rd.

Whats next someone will comment on the talent pool in Del. for the A team

Who cares, good job

BTG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was this a back handed compliment or an all out dig to the other teams.

If they are not so good but still came in 3rd
who did they lose to (finalist and champs) not bad in my eyes.
who did they beat (those you just insulted).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the 2019 Dune Dawg Green team on their runner-up peformance at the Summer Exposure tournament in Maryland. Boys played well against some tough competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The true blue team that was at fl$ is not very strong. Only have about 7 middies and most of their goals are scored by the lefty attackman, shut him down and they are in trouble.

OMG to bad the coaches of the teams didn't have you as an assistant, so simple stop on player. Maybe they tried and could'nt or someone else picked it up. By the way no attackmen from TB was picked for the All Star team, so must be your an expert and the people picking the team aren't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG to bad the coaches of the teams didn't have you as an assistant, so simple stop on player. Maybe they tried and could'nt or someone else picked it up. By the way no attackmen from TB was picked for the All Star team, so must be your an expert and the people picking the team aren't.

All Star team at fl$ is a farce.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All Star team at fl$ is a farce.

Agree 100% in the 5th grade group fl$ was 0 and 3 on saturday and had the most players picked for the All Star team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who won the fifth grade? what team had the all stars?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that every team is good in their own way and it lets the kids have a lot of fun and play together at practice when they have practice and at games too! LOL cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulationg to the 5th grade Gladiators for going 3-0 in the Jay Gallagher Tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a dig curious, were they by far the best 2019 team there? Who did they play? Who else showed up to play?

Who else went 3-0?

Have 91 Crush 4th grade play them or 91 Orange 5th played them?

Saw Gladiators play Express at Forsbergh, they looked good then I heard the score was one sided at the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to HDD LAX 2019 Green - Maverick Champs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if the dune dogs played the Patriots from N.J. in yesterday's tournament ?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
They did not.

Does anyone know if the dune dogs played the Patriots from N.J. in yesterday's tournament ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LaxDad#14
They did not.

Even if we did, they would not have stopped us. These boys are good!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Really???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was there record yesterday- HDD LAX went 4-0

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Dune Dawgs will play the Patriots this upcoming weekend at the Madlax Capital Classic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LaxDad#14

Dune Dawgs will play the Patriots this upcoming weekend at the Madlax Capital Classic.

Woof ! Woof !

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard