BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 73 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taxi got faceoff kid and maybe one other from longboards .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nothing wrong with that. Good team. Just wish parents could have more class rather than insult 9 year olds.

Agreed....Puffy Jacket Guy was totally living through the kids.

not as big a D-bag as the Longboards head coach who after scoring with a minute left and being up by 7 goals screams out "Pour it on boys !!!" .. What an embarrassment. Great job coach, I hope your championship T-Shirt shrinks in the dryer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Id say more like 6-7 Taz kids. Are they Taz kids or Long Boards kids?!?! What team are they really on?
m
They are Miller Place kids that like to play with their friends and some are also good enough to play with TAZ. Nothing wrong with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in all honesty, the committee running these events should enforce a strict set of "sportsmanship" rules for the coaches to follow and pass down to the parents. Im not saying take the foot off the gas, let the kids play and play hard, BUT, enforce the coaches displaying good sportsmanship. Its not only the handshake at the end of the game fellas and this is NOT high school, its still youth sports. To have parents make comments towards to other team is unacceptable at this age. To have coaches say comments like "pour it on"....come on guys. You want to be hard on your team and your players....thats your thing, and the parents on that team will either accept it or not. Thats fine, but to criticize the other team and have parents screaming like they are at a Yankee game is unacceptable and if the coaches will not tell the parents to chill out than the event staff should walk around and enforce good sportsmanship at their event. Seems like Halloween Havoc had plenty of guys to do that. Sooner or later fists will come out and it will all be a total disaster, correct it now please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love MC and JK walking the grounds of Halloween Havoc when their team is not playing in the tournament. Sad to see parents toss their kid around the Lacrosse circuit from team to team. Pick a team and show some loyalty. Burned out by 7th grade, but you guys keep walking around those tournaments telling everybody how good your boys are. haha

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont know who those initials stand for. I agree with showing loyalty, 100 percent. However if your kids team is not playing, how are you not being loyal. Allowing your 9 yr old son to run around and play lacrosse on a saturday afternoon with other kids, dosent sound like a bad thing to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in all honesty, the committee running these events should enforce a strict set of "sportsmanship" rules for the coaches to follow and pass down to the parents. Im not saying take the foot off the gas, let the kids play and play hard, BUT, enforce the coaches displaying good sportsmanship. Its not only the handshake at the end of the game fellas and this is NOT high school, its still youth sports. To have parents make comments towards to other team is unacceptable at this age. To have coaches say comments like "pour it on"....come on guys. You want to be hard on your team and your players....thats your thing, and the parents on that team will either accept it or not. Thats fine, but to criticize the other team and have parents screaming like they are at a Yankee game is unacceptable and if the coaches will not tell the parents to chill out than the event staff should walk around and enforce good sportsmanship at their event. Seems like Halloween Havoc had plenty of guys to do that. Sooner or later fists will come out and it will all be a total disaster, correct it now please.

Lacrosse is the WILD WEST of youth sports. It's a shame that it is allowed to continue like this. It seems to get worse every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its not fair to the kids who are actually ON THAT team. Imagine ( I know its hard for some of you because you're all such amazing athletes) that you're on a team, and than all of a sudden here comes little mikey who never practices with you or plays regularly with you and now he is playing and your on the bence. Is that kid happy ? Is that kid getting a good experience ? I sthat kid getting his money's worth? No No No. One team only guys....if his Pal team is not in same tourney and he plays on that team, thats different. but to switch teams during the same event, another thing organizers need to enforce

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no rules and no sportsmanship in club lacrosse. You spend your money, you take your chances. This is 4th grade. Trust me, It will only get worse. People are lining up to pour money into this monster that we as parents created. Hopefully this does not take a toll on our kids and they continue to have fun. You will have the same posts when they are in 8th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it is wrong! If my son tried out and made and I PAID for LongBoards. I don't want the coache's Taz twin sons, 4 friends coming from TAZ playing and taking time from my son and his other real teammates.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So parents feel they can make stuff up conversations they heard and did not hear. There where 4 kids from Taz that made both "LONGBOARDS" and taz. It is a team made up of riverhead and Shoreham wading river. The parent your talking about who repremanded there son in the bushes is not the same guy your all saying is class less and is an embarrassment to youth sports.but the conversation between the parent and child in the bushes had nothing to do with lax at all! But it's okay for other teams including Millan to cheat last yr and use grades higher to win! Didn't cheat this yr and got beat fair and square every child on this team is 8 or 9yrs old. We are all grown adults this is youth sports stop slandering other people because you as an adult shouldn't be talking about any other adults and there children and the way they are raised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Longboards is free no tuition at all!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So parents feel they can make stuff up conversations they heard and did not hear. There where 4 kids from Taz that made both "LONGBOARDS" and taz. It is a team made up of riverhead and Shoreham wading river. The parent your talking about who repremanded there son in the bushes is not the same guy your all saying is class less and is an embarrassment to youth sports.but the conversation between the parent and child in the bushes had nothing to do with lax at all! But it's okay for other teams including Millan to cheat last yr and use grades higher to win! Didn't cheat this yr and got beat fair and square every child on this team is 8 or 9yrs old. We are all grown adults this is youth sports stop slandering other people because you as an adult shouldn't be talking about any other adults and there children and the way they are raised.

Everyone said the team is very talented. It's a few crazy parents/coaches that is the issue being discussed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you Longboard parents are so ridiculous. You are absolutely positively wrong. Do you think a organization like Millon Force would use higher grade kids. Ludicris, absolutely ludicris. It was a 2nd/3rd grade combined team. 6 - 2nd graders by the way. What parent would let another kid take their place in order to win ? Not that game. Your off base and 100% wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Longboards is free no tuition at all!!!

For real...that's great. Who pays for the Unis and Tourneys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Longboards is a good team. Taz is a good team. The game we played against them, the coach was good. He could have racket up the score more than he did, but he had the boys passing. The parents on the sideline were the rude ones. Unfortunately the few bad parents make the rest of the team look bad, but really all I saw was the one obnoxious Yankee dad. The rest of the parents get a bad rap for the one bad.
But overall, very talented team for 9 years old. I enjoyed watching them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for MC & JK, I actually thought it was a GOOD thing, them walking around. They are watching the younger talent in their organization. That's a good thing. Would you rather they sit on their couch and not care?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last years game at Halloween havoc millon force and longboards game were professionally filmed. You can clearly see the older millon kids playing on the adjacent field . Those same older millon kids joined the championship game. There's video proof of this. Secondly, one of the 4th graders was from Riverhead - our own town.
So please, don't post on this board that millon doesn't use these tactics.
Lastly, not one longboard parent wrote anything negative on the BOTC , as a credit to the longboard parents they let the millon boys have their day in the sun . However, it only took millon 12 hrs to use the championship photo on their website as the "poster boy" of their organization .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That kid must practice 10x a week playing for both Taz and Longboards. He will probably get a scholarship to Maryland this spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW. I hope you are saving some money for your son's education. Your rant in full of errors. My guess is that you rarely read. Where is not were. Your was used in place of you are, and there instead of their. Punctuation is not your strong suit either. Like many of these lax parents, they will spend $2,000 a year on lax, but $0 on a tutor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Longboards champs Halloween havoc.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The head coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The games where professionaly video taped which I have and it shows the 1st game we played you guys and beat you 20 to 1 and then played you in the championship which we didn't have to play by the way because we had previously beat you and the reps from Halloween havoc gave our coach the option to play you again or not we said no well play again for the chip and watched 4th or 5th graders come from there field and play in a 3rd grade championship game! It's on video

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The games were profeasionally video taped. Lol. What a tool you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who in their right mind has a 3rd grade game professionally videotaped (it was 3rd grade at that time)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What your tuition payment doesn't cover that for you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For reasons stated above to catch cheaters and try and make the game better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's worth putting on youtube! Hard to deny live video! Tired of all the cheaters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe it'll be put up on it! Great idea!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life dude. Trying to catch youth lax cheaters. Put that on a resume , I'd hire you. What a tool. You got to be joking. Nobody is that much of a tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheaters never win in the long run. One of the 2024 teams who lost to us had some 5th graders on their team. Sad when you cheat AND STILL LOSE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last years game at Halloween havoc millon force and longboards game were professionally filmed. You can clearly see the older millon kids playing on the adjacent field . Those same older millon kids joined the championship game. There's video proof of this. Secondly, one of the 4th graders was from Riverhead - our own town.
So please, don't post on this board that millon doesn't use these tactics.
Lastly, not one longboard parent wrote anything negative on the BOTC , as a credit to the longboard parents they let the millon boys have their day in the sun . However, it only took millon 12 hrs to use the championship photo on their website as the "poster boy" of their organization .

You are definitely wrong. I don't know which statement is crazier. The professionally filmed comment or that older kids played in the champ game. Absolutely ridiculous allegations. I would love to see the video. Bottom line, they were 2nd and 3rd graders. Just deal with the fact that you needed more than a few outsiders from Taz that are better than what is on your own team to beat Million force this year. And some of your kids didn't even get to play in the championship game. Hope they like their tshirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a great idea... post a video of youth players without parental permission...pathetic! Interestingly enough I too possess a video of a group of longboard's parents making fun of an injured player during a longboard/Empire game at Lax clash over the summer. As the child from Empire lay injured and crying on the floor 5 class A parents, both men AND women on the sidelines are making fun of him for crying. The only difference is it isn't in the background it's front and center for your viewing pleasure. By all means put that video up and I'll do the same. My guess is the LB's will come out looking a lot worse than Million.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe it'll be put up on it! Great idea!!

Im sure that's why they were there. Hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is US Lacrosse making the change to birth year?
I know this is LAX but hear US Soccer is already pushing birth year changes to all programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you weren't cheating than what are you so worried about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't hold my tongue any longer. They aren't just "Miller Place" kids. You know where they are from. Stop lying.
The "professional" videos contain highlights and theme music.
Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life dude. Trying to catch youth lax cheaters. Put that on a resume , I'd hire you. What a tool. You got to be joking. Nobody is that much of a tool.

Definitely a little over the top, having someone "professionally" video the games to catch cheaters. But, I also get the frustration with the cheating that goes on. You see it constantly now. Team A beats team B during the tourney then team B brings in other kids (sometimes older) for the finals and smokes the team that beat them in regular play. Some will try and come up with different ways to justify it and say "everyone does it". Fact is that not every team does it and it's not fair to the kids. I guess it's just the way things are, but it still sucks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It might be time to end the anonymous postings. If that happens, I'll be the first to register.
Way too many immature parents(?) posting here. 4th grade kids playing and many adults act like it's for D1 scholarships! Coaches who cheat with older kids playing for them must be removed and the CLUB should pay a HEAVY fine. How does ANY coach who knowingly cheats, feels good about winning a tournament?
Parents who ridicule another team's player should be removed and their kid removed from the club. Explain that to your son!
Enjoy the tournament... And keep your mouth shut if you have nothing positive to say!

Page 22 of 73 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard