BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 76 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So happy Express beat Smash. By the way, I am not an Express or 91 parent. So sick of hearing about how Smash is VKSH2W#1. Well, not today. Congratulations Express.

So much for these crazy Smash parents comparing themselves to 91 Crush. Talent level on the 2 teams not even remotely close

No Smash parent ever compared the team to Crush. As a matter of fact I doubt any one of the Smash parents wants to practice as much as Crush. Funny how all the attention is given to the Smash loss and the fact that they won the first meeting by 12 goals is ignored. Congrats to Express they played better than Smash for 40 minutes. It's a long season so I wouldn't write off Smash so soon. Something tells me they are not quitting after this past weekend.

Nobody said they were quitting. But everybody has observed the awful behavior of the Smash parents for years now. So, now that the talent is leveling out you come on here with a sort of maybe mea culpa. Save it. And teach your kids better sportsmanship. We all know that's going to be a stretch given the parents behavior on the sidelines.

You said it, it's going to be a long season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So happy Express beat Smash. By the way, I am not an Express or 91 parent. So sick of hearing about how Smash is VKSH2W#1. Well, not today. Congratulations Express.

So much for these crazy Smash parents comparing themselves to 91 Crush. Talent level on the 2 teams not even remotely close

No Smash parent ever compared the team to Crush. As a matter of fact I doubt any one of the Smash parents wants to practice as much as Crush. Funny how all the attention is given to the Smash loss and the fact that they won the first meeting by 12 goals is ignored. Congrats to Express they played better than Smash for 40 minutes. It's a long season so I wouldn't write off Smash so soon. Something tells me they are not quitting after this past weekend.

Nobody said they were quitting. But everybody has observed the awful behavior of the Smash parents for years now. So, now that the talent is leveling out you come on here with a sort of maybe mea culpa. Save it. And teach your kids better sportsmanship. We all know that's going to be a stretch given the parents behavior on the sidelines.

I'd love to hear of a specific example of poor sportsmanship and bad behavior. You are either making things up or are so caught up in the nonsense of some of these posts that you believe it to be true. Have you ever heard of a specific incident involving a smash parent?? Was there a physical altercation? Were the police called? Security rushed to the sidelines? Seriously, what was so awful??? A parent ejected by an official maybe? A child ejected? They win and lose with class. You should try it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd love to hear of a specific example of poor sportsmanship and bad behavior. You are either making things up or are so caught up in the nonsense of some of these posts that you believe it to be true. Have you ever heard of a specific incident involving a smash parent?? Was there a physical altercation? Were the police called? Security rushed to the sidelines? Seriously, what was so awful??? A parent ejected by an official maybe? A child ejected? They win and lose with class. You should try it

yes, no one showed any poor behavior parent or player on Saturday. both sides. this person must not have even been there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Work on shaking hands and not crying, in defeat. The Smash players did it after 32 beat them (and parents were in denial, saying that the win was a gift), they did it after United beat them and then they repeated the behavior after Express beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Work on shaking hands and not crying, in defeat. The Smash players did it after 32 beat them (and parents were in denial, saying that the win was a gift), they did it after United beat them and then they repeated the behavior after Express beat them.

they did not do it on Saturday. get a life already. I guess you were at all three games. doubtful.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not sure why any smash player or parent would be crying. there should be no assumption of winning at this pt. they aren't crush, bandits or wolfpack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not sure why any smash player or parent would be crying. there should be no assumption of winning at this pt. they aren't crush, bandits or wolfpack.

that's just dumb

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not writing Smash off at all--they are a great team. Hopefully the parents will tone down their drivel and arrogance on the sideline and these forums now though. They are just one of a few very good LI teams. Deez nuts...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not writing Smash off at all--they are a great team. Hopefully the parents will tone down their drivel and arrogance on the sideline and these forums now though. They are just one of a few very good LI teams. Deez nuts...

okay. we get it. that didn't happen Saturday. they took the first game by 11 goals and acted perfectly fine and the same when Express won by 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to callout a few parents for their crazy behavior on smash with getting excited yelling whatever go ahead -you can pretty much say there are always a few on EVERY TEAM!
However, these 11 year old boys train hard, compete and ALWAYS exit the field shaking hands with their opponents with their heads held high whether its a WIN or a LOSS-thats how the COACHES taught them and their PARENTS. So shame on you-you should feel like a complete POS for attacking 11 year olds when that was completely inaccurate.
Say Express played better then SMASH in the finals and beat them 7-4 but dont say they were unsportsmanlike in anyway...so far from the truth Not a secret everyone hates teams that win over and over...its is a good thing the 2022 bracket is getting more competetive but lets remember their 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
deez...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FACT: A handful of 91 boys did not shake hands and it was not the first time. It was witnessed and confirmed. Speak with the players and they will tell you the truth. Good opportunity for coaches and parents to teach a lesson.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FACT: A handful of 91 boys did not shake hands and it was not the first time. It was witnessed and confirmed. Speak with the players and they will tell you the truth. Good opportunity for coaches and parents to teach a lesson.

It's a good opportunity for coaches, parents and players to start appreciating the talent on the field and showing respect to one another. I can guarantee it will promote a more enjoyable environment for all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if its a fact then get their jersey numbers and coaches/parents will address those individuals since according to you " its not the first time" it called fabrication

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if its a fact then get their jersey numbers and coaches/parents will address those individuals since according to you " its not the first time" it called fabrication

It's definitely happened in the past, but let's not dwell on it. Congrats to both teams for playing at a high level. Coaches/parents, talk to your kids and teach them how to win & lose with honor & respect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So if its a fact then get their jersey numbers and coaches/parents will address those individuals since according to you " its not the first time" it called fabrication

It's definitely happened in the past, but let's not dwell on it. Congrats to both teams for playing at a high level. Coaches/parents, talk to your kids and teach them how to win & lose with honor & respect. [/quot

Fact: you are the one dwelling on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So if its a fact then get their jersey numbers and coaches/parents will address those individuals since according to you " its not the first time" it called fabrication

It's definitely happened in the past, but let's not dwell on it. Congrats to both teams for playing at a high level. Coaches/parents, talk to your kids and teach them how to win & lose with honor & respect. [/quot

Fact: you are obsessed with your kids lacrosse and can't handle losing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact: you are obsessed with your kids lacrosse and can't handle losing.

you are still dwelling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so who's coming to the Blatant Fall Jam this weekend for the 2022 division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express website says Channy, Lynott and Westchester are going. Outlaws website says they're sending Select and Black teams. Top Side Snipers website says they're going too. 91 might be taking the weekend off . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express website says Channy, Lynott and Westchester are going. Outlaws website says they're sending Select and Black teams. Top Side Snipers website says they're going too. 91 might be taking the weekend off . . .

Wolfpack, Ambush and two "national" teams are slated to play based on their website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
show up and play. Worried about advanced scouting reports?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
show up and play. Worried about advanced scouting reports?

Just don't want to be Ambushed and Smashed by any Wolfpacks....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash will play Maryland 91 this weekend. Good luck should be a challenge. I have to say we should win, never know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash will play Maryland 91 this weekend. Good luck should be a challenge. I have to say we should win, never know.

They are also playing Express and United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

false.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is this going on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

false.

Who's we?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Smash parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

false.

Sorry. Inaccurate info on here is annoying. So all I know for sure is Express is playing 91 Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

false.

Sorry. Inaccurate info on here is annoying. So all I know for sure is Express is playing 91 Maryland.

If all 4 teams are going to be there why not play each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WRONG all of it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Maryland is not going to NY this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a another 2022 91 Maryland team that is coming up...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the names of AA and A Igloo teams at Blatant ? They have a team in the A bracket and one in the B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the names of AA and A Igloo teams at Blatant ? They have a team in the A bracket and one in the B.

Do you mean the A and B names?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aspen Extreme is B team
Arctic Blast is A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a another 2022 91 Maryland team that is coming up...

It's a 2023/2024 91 team. Not Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All Aboard ! The Channy Express steamrolls into Blatant this weekend after an impressive win over SMASH. Can the Express train keep rolling? or will Igloo freeze them in their tracks? All Aboard !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You express parents are starting to sound like smash parents. 1 win. A great win though. But hate to say it the real team to beat in this grade is 91 united.

Page 16 of 76 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard