BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 76 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for the great smash. Lost to express in the finals. 2022 is a toss up. There are NO dominant teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So much for the great smash. Lost to express in the finals. 2022 is a toss up. There are NO dominant teams.

Express improved! fl$ improved !

Smash looked dominant in pool play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deez nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We just crushed Express 14-3! Next up.

Wow karma is a B--ch. where is this guy now that smash lost. What an absolute DB. Congrats express for smashing deez nuts.

And you wonder why almost everyone despises the parents on that team. feel bad for theIr kids for having to deal with the issues the parents stir up!,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did that work for you in the end?? *

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha. Smash deez nuts !!! Change the name Smash . Your embarrassing yourselves. Of course that was directed to the directors who come up with these ridiculous names.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat Smash 7-4 in the Championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow karma is a B--ch. where is this guy now that smash lost. What an absolute DB. Congrats express for smashing deez nuts.

And you wonder why almost everyone despises the parents on that team. feel bad for theIr kids for having to deal with the issues the parents stir up!,

With all the [lacrosse] stirrers on this site I doubt very much that a smash parent posted that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So happy Express beat Smash. By the way, I am not an Express or 91 parent. So sick of hearing about how Smash is VKSH2W#1. Well, not today. Congratulations Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So happy Express beat Smash. By the way, I am not an Express or 91 parent. So sick of hearing about how Smash is VKSH2W#1. Well, not today. Congratulations Express.

Congrats to express from Maryland

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats to express from Maryland

thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did anyone see both games? Pretty big feat to get blown out and then come back and win the second. What do you point to as the difference?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did anyone see both games? Pretty big feat to get blown out and then come back and win the second. What do you point to as the difference?

everyone played the first game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

United will be the team to beat this year when it's all said and done

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Smash era is over in 6th grade ..wow ..I wonder how many kids were missing from their team? ..I am sure Express will raise their prices now and they will be talking about this for years to come ..Yeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why go off the island 3 times this fall? Stay on the island and play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Smash era is over in 6th grade ..wow ..I wonder how many kids were missing from their team? ..I am sure Express will raise their prices now and they will be talking about this for years to come ..Yeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh

it was a great competitive game. the boys on both sides should be very proud of themselves. the parents were all respectful and just cheered their kids on in both games. congratulations to the kids and their coaches. well deserved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

perhaps but can you just let us savior the moment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

perhaps but can you just let us savior the moment.

savor sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So much for these crazy Smash parents comparing themselves to 91 Crush. Talent level on the 2 teams not even remotely close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 beat Smash yesterday not Express.[/quote]

Your comment might be the most bitter statement directed at a coach/director that I have read on these threads.

I have news for you, the new team is being challenged and developed quite nicely by the coaching staff. And by the way, they are in 6th grade and will continue their development for years to come.

Channy and Lynott are top notch. Make no mistake, they won't hold hands with the whining/sniveling parents and players. But, they will push the boys to be their best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only they can develop kids in 30 days .. What talent these coaches have . Shame is that they couldn't do anything with the old group. They let them rot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I AGREE!!! Really fast paced, great game to watch! BOTH teams played really well, both sets of parents were really positive! It was fun, can't wait for the summer!

it was a great competitive game. the boys on both sides should be very proud of themselves. the parents were all respectful and just cheered their kids on in both games. congratulations to the kids and their coaches. well deserved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 beat Smash yesterday not Express.

Your comment might be the most bitter statement directed at a coach/director that I have read on these threads.

I have news for you, the new team is being challenged and developed quite nicely by the coaching staff. And by the way, they are in 6th grade and will continue their development for years to come.

Channy and Lynott are top notch. Make no mistake, they won't hold hands with the whining/sniveling parents and players. But, they will push the boys to be their best. [/quote]

Or add kids all year to team and [lacrosse] off those paying whining/sniveling parents and players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy and Lynott are top notch. Make no mistake, they won't hold hands with the whining/sniveling parents and players. But, they will push the boys to be their best.

Or add kids all year to team and [lacrosse] off those paying whining/sniveling parents and players.[/quote]

Or have your son stick with PAL, which but the sound of things, is where he belongs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At practice this week 91 coaches should teach the boys how to shake hands with their opponents and encourage them not to cry like babies, after they lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or add kids all year to team and [lacrosse] off those paying whining/sniveling parents and players.

Or have your son stick with PAL, which but the sound of things, is where he belongs. [/quote]

"Which but the sound of things" ??

Maybe a tutor instead of coach will be what your little star will need.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling out the 11 year old for crying. Classy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's called Karma! Don't worry a good shalacking builds character!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's called Karma! Don't worry a good shalacking builds character!

It was 7 4! Think shalacking is a bit of exeageration.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy and Lynott are top notch. Make no mistake, they won't hold hands with the whining/sniveling parents and players. But, they will push the boys to be their best. [/quote]

by that statement I guess if United wins it will largely be due to Express. go figure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only they can develop kids in 30 days .. What talent these coaches have . Shame is that they couldn't do anything with the old group. They let them rot

some teams just gel. nothing would have worked for last years team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI would beat Smash or Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

congratulations. Is there a t shirt for that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI lost their starting goalie to empire. They lost their top midfielder to united. They are a shell of what they were a few years ago. Please stop with the TLI nonsense. Doubt there in the top 5 on LI now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

but not today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Smash can't win in Maryland. Now they can't win on the Island where will they go and play to be dominate. Smash Dez Nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Team Long Island", the team that rarely, if ever plays on Long Island, would get trounced by Smash, Igloo, United, Express, and probably a few town teams.
What a joke!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At practice this week 91 coaches should teach the boys how to shake hands with their opponents and encourage them not to cry like babies, after they lose.

Seek professional help. It's obviously long overdue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So much for these crazy Smash parents comparing themselves to 91 Crush. Talent level on the 2 teams not even remotely close

No Smash parent ever compared the team to Crush. As a matter of fact I doubt any one of the Smash parents wants to practice as much as Crush. Funny how all the attention is given to the Smash loss and the fact that they won the first meeting by 12 goals is ignored. Congrats to Express they played better than Smash for 40 minutes. It's a long season so I wouldn't write off Smash so soon. Something tells me they are not quitting after this past weekend.

Page 15 of 76 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard