BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 44 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ambush is not loaded with kissass parents like Orange who PAL around with the coach to get locked in.

quote=Anonymous]Makes me think Orange isn't that good [/quote]

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard ambush is good this year. They added a buch of kids. Have not heard about orange. I hope orange plays igloo this year so we can see if they are really good or just talk. Orange missed playing igloo last year because at one tournament orange got eliminated early. They may be all talk. Ambush will be in top six this year.
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Ambush is not loaded with kissass parents like Orange who PAL around with the coach to get locked in.

quote=Anonymous]Makes me think Orange isn't that good
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing coach of Ambush is gunning for Denver .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard ambush is good this year. They added a buch of kids. Have not heard about orange. I hope orange plays igloo this year so we can see if they are really good or just talk. Orange missed playing igloo last year because at one tournament orange got eliminated early. They may be all talk. Ambush will be in top six this year.

[/quote]

How good is igloo tho? Played w many illegal players How TA was let off the hook for that boggles the mind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How good is igloo tho? Played w many illegal players How TA was let off the hook for that boggles the mind[/quote] Honestly, how many 2020's did he have? I know for a fact 1, i'm assuming there are more.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

WOW, you really have no idea what you are talking about. While I'm sure Ambush is a good team, they are not on the same level as Orange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow the oldie but goodie B team is better then the A team. Be careful what u wish for. Did you get cut this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can tell you first hand Ambush has a better team. When you see Channy get eaten alive tomorrow by them you will change your Tude. . Word has it channy wants Ambush Fogo back on express

WOW, you really have no idea what you are talking about. While I'm sure Ambush is a good team, they are not on the same level as Orange. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You heard it hear first Ambush will be Ambushed tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad. You all sound pathetic fighting over your kid's teams. You guys aren't even as mature as the 7th graders you are arguing over.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let them play .then you can post something valid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Ambush went up in flames today against express channy..... like I said . Bye Bye Berry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Ambush went up in flames today against express channy..... like I said . Bye Bye Berry

Wow so you ran right to the computer to post that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be bye bye old pathetic coach that 91 still holds onto .
They may have brought talent in but maybe the problem lies on that guy that seems to be protected all the time by JM and doesn't know how to handle talent on the field .

uote=Anonymous]

Wow so you ran right to the computer to post that. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't tell anything from fall lacrosse. I know kids were missing from all four teams that played A bracket today. Coaches are learning how good or bad new kids are. Few practices etc. All four teams played well today. A lot of talent. It was a fun day.

Wow so you ran right to the computer to post that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Someone has anger problems.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has not changed even with the addition of 5 -10 coaches on sideline. They still lose to Igloo, 91 Orange, icon, etc. They still beat the same mediocre teams. It's so predictable. 30 guys on roster. Same kids play. Same parents complain. The act is boring at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has not changed even with the addition of 5 -10 coaches on sideline. They still lose to Igloo, 91 Orange, icon, etc. They still beat the same mediocre teams. It's so predictable.

Express 2021 has never lost to Icon. The only thing that is predictable is your ongoing weak effort to knock a great program and a very strong 2021 team. Very boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They use to be great, now they are average at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So can the idiot who spouted off about Ambush now shut up? The attack couldn't catch and throw and they forced the ball to the middle all the time. The defense and goalie are the only reason why they were in the first two games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an Express parent but they are better than average. They have 3 or 4 great players that are top players. The rest of the team are good but not great. That is all you need to be a top team which they are. Have they lost to any other Long Island team other than igloo and Oranage? Can't call them average until more Long Island teams beat them.

They use to be great, now they are average at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its nice express has players that play for 2 different clubs when its convenient. Berry is a great coach and happy to not see him put up with the express politics.8th grader on express was priceless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please, express played a better game and won. Stop acting like a sore looser
And try teaching your kid to work hard and give a 100%. The better playing team won today there is no need to make lies up to make the dads feel better.
It's fall ball - that is the new team, the helmets haven't even been ordered yet so of course you will seed different here to on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A pickup team tied with Ambush 1-1 what's up with that ?? Parents pay good money to get the best possible coaching , yes early fall tournaments mean nothing , but at times it a clear indication of what's in store for next summer.

So can the idiot who spouted off about Ambush now shut up? The attack couldn't catch and throw and they forced the ball to the middle all the time. The defense and goalie are the only reason why they were in the first two games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush beat the supposed AA Team of Outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 5-4 at one point with Express and Strong island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has not changed even with the addition of 5 -10 coaches on sideline. They still lose to Igloo, 91 Orange, icon, etc. They still beat the same mediocre teams. It's so predictable. 30 guys on roster. Same kids play. Same parents complain. The act is boring at this point.

And don't forget they still have the waterboy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores were all over the place in the A division yesterday as one would expect for fall lacrosse where teams are missing players and figuring out how to fit in new players. The Saints tied 91 1-1 then lost to the Outlaws 12-2. The saints and Outlaws played Express close for half a game then express pulled away. 91was never in the game against Express and lost by 10. All this means nothing. Anyone who tries to draw conclusions from these games of how good a team will be in the summer never played a sport before. In the spring /summer these teams will look different when all players show up for games and new players fit in. Express won and they were the best team yesterday. End of story. Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes you say they had an older kid? They all seemed to be the proper age. Unless you know the kid don't listen to what you hear. Even if they did have an older kid the three kids that were winning for them were 7th graders from what I saw. That team has three superstars after that it does not matter who else is playng with them so long as they can catch and throw. Put those kids on any of the other three teams yesterday and the team they play for would not only win yesterday but would be a top four team. Those kids are that good and proper age.

Its nice express has players that play for 2 different clubs when its convenient. Berry is a great coach and happy to not see him put up with the express politics.8th grader on express was priceless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores were all over the place in the A division yesterday as one would expect for fall lacrosse where teams are missing players and figuring out how to fit in new players. The Saints tied 91 1-1 then lost to the Outlaws 12-2. The saints and Outlaws played Express close for half a game then express pulled away. 91was never in the game against Express and lost by 10. All this means nothing. Anyone who tries to draw conclusions from these games of how good a team will be in the summer never played a sport before. In the spring /summer these teams will look different when all players show up for games and new players fit in. Express won and they were the best team yesterday. End of story. Move on.

Yeah the express team showed up - all 30 of them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This kind of rational thought is dangerous. Be careful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then what do you say to all the people who making predictions a month ago before even these games where played. If the fall games tell you nothing then the first practice must tell you even less

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then what do you say to all the people who making predictions a month ago before even these games where played. If the fall games tell you nothing then the first practice must tell you even less

This is a mom who happened upon this thread trying to find the schedule for Blatant Fall Jam. The comments above make sense - What is wrong with the rest of you guys? Let your kids play. Let the coaches coach. They are 12. You sound like middle school girls. You might want to invest in a good therapist to work out your passive aggressive "stuff" - rather than posting this anonymous, infantile drivel. Oh, and here's another tip - when your kid is playing - SHUT UP. Let them play the game. They want to succeed, and the coaches will correct their mistakes. Your job as a parent is to be their support, lift them up, pat them on the back, tell them you love watching them play and let then let them go back to being KIDS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. First practice means nothing too. I doubt any team had 100 percent attendance at any practice yet. Teams that have athletes will have kid playing other sports on a Sunday and other days. If express was mising two of the top three players they have and they lost a game yesterday I would say that means nothing. New kids have to learn plays and find a spot. Unfortunately a new kid may get burned playing with the starters and when the coach figures it out he moves the kid down and plays less. Takes a few goals against before that happens. That kids won't be burned for a few goals in the summer because the coached learned in the fall the kid should not play in tight games. fall lacrosse means nothing as to how a team will play in the summer.

uote=Anonymous]
Then what do you say to all the people who making predictions a month ago before even these games where played. If the fall games tell you nothing then the first practice must tell you even less [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a mom who happened upon this thread trying to find the schedule for Blatant Fall Jam. The comments above make sense - What is wrong with the rest of you guys? Let your kids play. Let the coaches coach. They are 12. You sound like middle school girls. You might want to invest in a good therapist to work out your passive aggressive "stuff" - rather than posting this anonymous, infantile drivel. Oh, and here's another tip - when your kid is playing - SHUT UP. Let them play the game. They want to succeed, and the coaches will correct their mistakes. Your job as a parent is to be their support, lift them up, pat them on the back, tell them you love watching them play and let then let them go back to being KIDS. [/quote]

Amen to that. You can see this guys berating their kids in the car for dropping a pass or missing a shot. Stop equating success on a playing field with future success in life. I am fairly certain that most of your doctors and wall street finance guys never played college sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a mom who happened upon this thread trying to find the schedule for Blatant Fall Jam. The comments above make sense - What is wrong with the rest of you guys? Let your kids play. Let the coaches coach. They are 12. You sound like middle school girls. You might want to invest in a good therapist to work out your passive aggressive "stuff" - rather than posting this anonymous, infantile drivel. Oh, and here's another tip - when your kid is playing - SHUT UP. Let them play the game. They want to succeed, and the coaches will correct their mistakes. Your job as a parent is to be their support, lift them up, pat them on the back, tell them you love watching them play and let then let them go back to being KIDS.

Amen to that. You can see this guys berating their kids in the car for dropping a pass or missing a shot. Stop equating success on a playing field with future success in life. I am fairly certain that most of your doctors and wall street finance guys never played college sports. [/quote]
Don't kid yourself, some Wall Street companies have their own teams that play. Some of the kids graduating from D-1 colleges go right into Wall Street companies based on where they played college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen to that. You can see this guys berating their kids in the car for dropping a pass or missing a shot. Stop equating success on a playing field with future success in life. I am fairly certain that most of your doctors and wall street finance guys never played college sports.

Don't kid yourself, some Wall Street companies have their own teams that play. Some of the kids graduating from D-1 colleges go right into Wall Street companies based on where they played college. [/quote]
Ever hear of Sector SPDR, that are at the Lake Placid tournament every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who ever posted they still have the waterboy you sound like a teenage girl.
If you have something to say to the guy go up
To him and say it. My son was on the wolves a while back and loved that guy.
He was always there for the kids to bring them up ..yeah and to make sure they didn't pass out on those 110 degree summer tournaments.
Years later my kid still runs up to say hi to him when we see him.
Have anyone running up to you? Doubt it.
You sound like a bitter person to even bring up someone who tries to look out for the kids. Your obviously a parent who is jealous your kid didn't make the team
to shoot so low and even mention that guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't kid yourself, some Wall Street companies have their own teams that play. Some of the kids graduating from D-1 colleges go right into Wall Street companies based on where they played college.

Ever hear of Sector SPDR, that are at the Lake Placid tournament every year. [/quote]

No doubt there are plenty of former D1 athletes working on wall street but as a percentage of D1 athletes it's tiny. Extrapolate that back to the number of kids playing lax and the odds are infinitesimal. If it happens for your kid, great but to be obsessively focused on this as a parent is like standing in field and asking to be struck by lightning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are not a lot of D1 athletes that would explain why numbers are low. Percentage wise I would bet D1 athletes have a higher percentage in those jobs. I know all else being equal I would hire the person who played High level sports over person who did not. It shows a lot about the person who can take that kind of schedule and commitment and still succeed. Since 1953 I think only 3 US presidents were NOT college athletes.

Ever hear of Sector SPDR, that are at the Lake Placid tournament every year.

No doubt there are plenty of former D1 athletes working on wall street but as a percentage of D1 athletes it's tiny. Extrapolate that back to the number of kids playing lax and the odds are infinitesimal. If it happens for your kid, great but to be obsessively focused on this as a parent is like standing in field and asking to be struck by lightning. [/quote]

Page 14 of 44 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard