BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 73 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The majority of the sharks 2024 team were esm kids(11)- few esm kids played for taz that day. Once the travel B bracket was eliminated 4 players from bayport were invited to compete against travel A teams. much talk about 2 town teams, it was a great day for all.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The majority of the sharks 2024 team were esm kids(11)- few esm kids played for Taz that day. Once the travel B bracket was eliminated 4 players from bayport were invited to compete against travel A teams. much talk about 2 town teams, it was a great day for all.

Nobody has a problem with ESM combining teams it is not a town tournament. It was the guy who posted that it was a town team that went to the finals over igloo that started all the BS. It was a great day of lax and you could not ask for better weather.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The majority of the sharks 2024 team were esm kids(11)- few esm kids played for Taz that day. Once the travel B bracket was eliminated 4 players from bayport were invited to compete against travel A teams. much talk about 2 town teams, it was a great day for all.

Nobody has a problem with ESM combining teams it is not a town tournament. It was the guy who posted that it was a town team that went to the finals over igloo that started all the BS. It was a great day of lax and you could not ask for better weather.

Definitely going to be igloo and taz battling for that second spot this summer. Possibly Express and Outlaws in the mix as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct, the weather was awesome, but storm clouds must be gathering in the land of igloo. True, there were BBP/Pack kids brought in to fill spots on ESM, but there were also kids on that team that don't play travel at all. That said, does anyone who watched the games Monday think for one minute that the $3000 a player, smack talking igloo would have had any chance of beating ESM? $3000?? Hope those lined up bags look as good as they did last season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think your giving igloo to much credit or joking as fighting for #2, they just lost to Taz 13-3.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL @ all of you. 4th. graders. Thanks for a good read.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think your giving igloo to much credit or joking as fighting for #2, they just lost to Taz 13-3.

Sorry, really meant for the sarcasm to come through on that post. My bad smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait until US lacrosse change's the age class requirement from gradutaing class to birth year. Then 75% of the Taz and Pac daddies can fight and argue on a different thread!

I hear this is coming sooner than we think. It's about time too! Hopefully, it will stop all the "redshirting" for sports reasons.

Some 2024 kids are 10. Some are still 8. Big difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Mr. Rogers, if it's not clear to you yet that most on here are parents and coaches going back forth at each other and NOT the kids, then maybe you need to stop reading the posts if you're so offended.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Hey Mr. Rogers, if it's not clear to you yet that most on here are parents and coaches going back forth at each other and NOT the kids, then maybe you need to stop reading the posts if you're so offended.

You are in need of serious help.. Mr Rogers knows it is the parents, what he is laughing at is what most of us laugh at.. These kids are freaking 9 years old. Who cares what team wins or loses.. In a few years they will all be completely different players..

It really is amazing how rabid you parents are.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

You are in need of serious help.. Mr Rogers knows it is the parents, what he is laughing at is what most of us laugh at.. These kids are freaking 9 years old. Who cares what team wins or loses.. In a few years they will all be completely different players..

You're absolutely 100% correct. I will seek help immediately.
What are we thinking???....commenting about 2024 travel teams on the 2024 travel team comment board. I say we all just trade cookie recipes from this point forward. Anyone have a good coconut chocolate chunk one???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do all these "teams" grab from other teams & play wherever they want? One kid was done with another team so he jumped on to play with Taz/Pack/Igloo in the Finals?!? wth is up with that?

A team is a team. Either you're on them team or you're not on the team. Right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are we thinking???....commenting about 2024 travel teams on the 2024 travel team comment board. I say we all just trade cookie recipes from this point forward. Anyone have a good coconut chocolate chunk one???

I hear the Igloo cookbook has an awesome one, way above average. The ingredients are too expensive, but the cookie tastes great and the packaging is really good too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear the Igloo cookbook has an awesome one, way above average. The ingredients are too expensive, but the cookie tastes great and the packaging is really good too.

LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add up all of your expenses. Add up all your tourney fees. Add up all the add ons that come in. And you are saying you are not in the 3k area. Igloo is a SECOND year program. 5 practices so far. The VAST majority of boys have not played together.
In the spring, things might be different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd say most of the travel teams cost that. 91, Express, Igloo, Legacy.

Once you add the initial deposit & additional practices & tourney costs, it is a high dollar adventure.

I feel bad for the kids that go from 91 to Express (etc)....they have to buy new helmets, new gloves, new unis, all new merchandise for Mommy too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't they all second year programs at this age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy, pack and express started as 2nd graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy, pack and express started as 2nd graders.

Don't forget about Empire. Second year program being coached by Rotanz this season. Keep an eye on this team. Going to suprise a lot of people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like everything else its a ton of money. Easy 4 grand a year. That's the way it is now. Lessons, clinics, helmets. Money, money, money. The only alternative is just play PAL. A lot of kids want more than that. My son is one of those kids. My other son goes to day camp in the summer, 30 days (6 weeks), over 4 grand. Just crazy how much all this crap costs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once you add the initial deposit & additional practices & tourney costs, it is a high dollar adventure.

I feel bad for the kids that go from 91 to Express (etc)....they have to buy new helmets, new gloves, new unis, all new merchandise for Mommy too.

Kids love the new gear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids love the new gear.

$4k is the number for most of us for year round... Throw in PAL and their uniforms and every other nickel and dime, we all get there. But it's still fun to torment the igloo parents about cost and TB (who is a really good coach) is a little nuts with lining up the bags.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I KNOW it's the parents and my comment was clear, you guys/gals are going back and 4th about 9/10 year olds, 4th. GRADERS. Also, where do I say I'm offended? No where.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly.

Mr. Rogers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Havoc results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Havoc results?

You mean you weren't checking tourney machine all day yesterday?

I'm sure you know the Long Taz Boards took the ship. Great team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the long boards

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the long boards

Miller Placed based team that's been playing together for 2 years now. Very good team and I will assume you will never see them if Taz is playing. Pretty much rolled everyone at Havoc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why won't u see them if taz is playing. Serious question

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because most of the team were Taz players. Good team tough, good coach. A few pathetic, rude parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because most of the team were Taz players. Good team tough, good coach. A few pathetic, rude parents.

Well I guess they know that they won't win anything that the Pack is in as Taz so now they can get a shirt and brag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
j

I think it's only like 3-4 Taz kids. Very solid team. Puffy jacket daddy with the Yankees cap was about as pathetic as they come. An embarrassment to youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Id say more like 6-7 Taz kids. Are they Taz kids or Long Boards kids?!?! What team are they really on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Id say more like 6-7 Taz kids. Are they Taz kids or Long Boards kids?!?! What team are they really on?
m
They are Miller Place kids that like to play with their friends and some are also good enough to play with TAZ. Nothing wrong with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing wrong with that. Good team. Just wish parents could have more class rather than insult 9 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing wrong with that. Good team. Just wish parents could have more class rather than insult 9 year olds.

Agreed....Puffy Jacket Guy was totally living through the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is he wearing a baseball jacket to a lacrosse tournament ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is he wearing a baseball jacket to a lacrosse tournament ?
yankees cap and black puffy jacket...he was actually yelling at kids that they had no skill. Totally D-Bag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes! Same guy! Trash! Feel bad for his son!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
saw the same guy screaming at his own kid in the bushes....what a tool! its a shame because lax used to be a classy sport with great sportsmanship and modest parents. I guess guys like this give the "youth" sport a bad name. To those parents...your tools!!
The coach should have a talk with his parents about having some class.

Page 21 of 73 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard