BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 70 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bandits (because they won't beat Crush) are playing on grade level and Wolfpack is playing up in weak B division.

You mean Smash?

Where else should the pack play? Nothing to prove on grade until they find Taz.

Warriors are playing A, maybe they value comp over shirts. Good for them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Express teams in the bracket? Also, what is the over/under on the number of goals scored against Bandits? 3 games == 6?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Bandits are going to play the Warriors?!' Really? Amazing what they will do to one of their own for the free tshirt and bragging rights. Based on teams in that bracket Bandits should be playing up so they can have competitive games instead of wasting everyone else's time and money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits haven't lost a game in two years and almost always play up think they have a plan. People it's FALL ball most boys are playing soccer football pumpkin picking etc. 5th grade!!!!! Analyzing 5th grade fall tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits haven't lost a game in two years and almost always play up think they have a plan. People it's FALL ball most boys are playing soccer football pumpkin picking etc. 5th grade!!!!! Analyzing 5th grade fall tournaments

Not the Bandits....they are all lacrosse all the time

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Express teams in the bracket? Also, what is the over/under on the number of goals scored against Bandits? 3 games == 6?

I'll take the under

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A page back everyone said the HB should not play up and here the Bandits should it's the first tournament of the fall Also doubt the bandits care about a tee shirt as implied earlier (sure their drawers are full) it's a fall tournament people enjoy it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your the Bandits you know exactly what you have. No team in the 2023 bracket has beaten them yet. Why take a fall tourny to beat up on your fellow brethren and obviously weaker teams that will now only dread the tournament. Tournaments should be about evenly matched competitive games-- so players can develop and have fun. There is no fun in losing games by 15-20 goals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits (because they won't beat Crush) are playing on grade level and Wolfpack is playing up in weak B division.

You mean Smash?

Do you think the Warriors play B divisions? The only time they ever played in a b division was last fall when they played up and won at Mustang.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you see the wolfpack doing against that bracket? Competitive? Run away with it?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd be surprised if anyone scores on Bandits but agree they should absolutely play in the 2022 in which they would likely win as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean Smash?

Do you think the Warriors play B divisions? The only time they ever played in a b division was last fall when they played up and won at Mustang.

Playing A shows they are a class act.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean Smash?

Pretty darn good B team, much like United. I'm impressed, you folks should be too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean Smash?

They'll beat a lot of A's.

Pretty darn good B team, much like United. I'm impressed, you folks should be too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean Smash?

Like United!! Plz stop. Igloo is a good B team. Warriors are a developmental team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, like United. They win their fair share even without the very best kids and even after seeing some of their best move up. Pretty impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean Smash?

Like United!! Plz stop. Igloo is a good B team. Warriors are a developmental team.

Lol! This is most inaccurate and senseless statement on this entire website. You're a fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, like United. They win their fair share even without the very best kids and even after seeing some of their best move up. Pretty impressive.

United beat smash last year are you saying warriors give bandits a game? Lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 2024 team is making a 2023 thread. Wolfpack in the mix. Gotta love it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really moron, "gotta love it" who cares if the wolfpack is playing up. Who are they playing? If the beat igloo,bandits and badgers then post something. IDIOT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 2024 team is making a 2023 thread. Wolfpack in the mix. Gotta love it.

Wolfpack isn't playing anyone. SYAG is a horrible town team. I saw Express White on Monday. They are the 4th Express team and won't win a game this season. Greenwich is a 4th/5th Town team. When your Pack plays decent B teams they get crushed. Go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits would beat Smash, jerkoff. What team does your kid sit on the bench for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im 6'4 235. Why don't you come looking for me and call me moron to my face little man. Online tough guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im 6'4 235. Why don't you come looking for me and call me moron to my face little man. Online tough guy

Sure you are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not thinking that they will give them a game, but I am thinking that they like United are a second team that can play with MANY organizations best teams. Simple statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey, wait a minute, those are same proportions as Bruce, er, Cait Jenner...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tough guy.. 6'4" 235.. who cares. big loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm 6'6" 255. Why don't you come looking for me and call me little man to my face, moron. Online tough guy. See, I can do that too. Beat it, PackRat. This is a 2023 forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not thinking that they will give them a game, but I am thinking that they like United are a second team that can play with MANY organizations best teams. Simple statement.

And 100% accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey, maybe want to push yourself away from the "all you can eat' buffet tough guy? or stop eating everyday at the Mastic Beach Diner

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What organizations best team have they beaten again? They beat an express b team by a goal last weekend and got spanked by igloo. Got beat up at laxfest from what I recall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What organizations best team have they beaten again? They beat an express b team by a goal last weekend and got spanked by igloo. Got beat up at laxfest from what I recall.

Whooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaares?????????????? Is your son on the team? Didn't make the team? It really doesn't matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm 6'6" 255. Why don't you come looking for me and call me little man to my face, moron. Online tough guy. See, I can do that too. Beat it, PackRat. This is a 2023 forum.

You're both morons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Learn how to read you stupid moron. Maybe try a little slower and you can see what I said. Reading is fun-damental

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Learn how to read you stupid moron. Maybe try a little slower and you can see what I said. Reading is fun-damental

Lol! you're right they can play and get crushed by top teams and compete with most B/C teams. you warrior parents love to talk in fall (see thread last year) and then silence come spring /summer when reality sets in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol! you're right they can play and get crushed by top teams and compete with most B/C teams. you warrior parents love to talk in fall (see thread last year) and then silence come spring /summer when reality sets in.

Stupid moron!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Posting it on here since it was the 2023 bracket. I've always stayed out of the
91 vs other teams back and forth. Mainly because I've never really had any direct interaction with them, other than some normal kids/parents on my sons town team. Today my sons team met the Wolfpack. Now I know everything people have been saying on here is true. And by the way wolf mommy, when you say "we own that goalie", do you realize you are not playing? And that said goalies family might be standing next to you which is why we had to say something to make you look stupid? Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that these Long Island lacrosse parents have NO CLASS? Longboard parents on 2024 are same way. Really sad for the sport how emotional they get. Even saw a Longboard parent berating his son in the bushes today. Smh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that these Long Island lacrosse parents have NO CLASS? Longboard parents on 2024 are same way. Really sad for the sport how emotional they get. Even saw a Longboard parent berating his son in the bushes today. Smh

Yes but remember there are those parents everywhere, not just LI, in all sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't judge a group of parents on one crazy mom on the sideline. Every team has one or two. We have played the Wolfpack 4 times and everytime I've talked with a couple of dads throughout the game and they were nice guys. My son plays defense so I stay on that side of the field, guys I've talked to a couple of times have boys that play attack. I can't tell you how everyone else on the team acts, but I think it's unfair to group them all together. Even our team has 1 or 2 crazies.

Page 18 of 70 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard