BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 76 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Admin: I was referring to the 137678 - Today at 09:53 AM post, which should be removed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Admin: I was referring to the 137678 - Today at 09:53 AM post, which should be removed.

Partially deleted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by arrows123
I was just stating the score it was 6-3. It isn't that hard to add it up when watching. That is such a weird thing about LI lax - you would think that the simplest thing like the score is easy to agree on but it isn't. Happens all the time . Very strange.

people make mistakes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If the express A team is that good, then in the spring we should expect to see them play up with smash and United, or will they start out a promising team like last year and slowly self destruct?

express may or may not beat smash and or united. Remains to be seen. Doesnt matter. What matters is working like a team and we have that. Good competitive games are what we all strive for. We will certainly have that too. Get off your high horse and look at the big picture.

I think the Express parents need to get the coach and tell him to stop playing up. Last year they played up and got killed nearly every game. Its demoralizing to the kids and is not helping them at all. DELETED

Can we at least try to be accurate. Not that it makes a difference. It's just annoying when it's not the accurate. They rarely played up, twice in fact. And once was because they were asked to be a last second filler. And to review the scores... the boys lost to the Outlaws by 3 or 4 goals, lost to the Saints by 1, beat the Jesters by 10+, beat Stampede 8+, beat Empire 10+ and lost twice to Ambush by 2 goals. Now I my be off by a goal or two, but at least I am trying to be accurate.

lost to outlaws?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 beat smash last summer. I'd say that was a competitive game.

You keep telling yourself that Smash didn't present 32 with a gift...

A gift?! Smash got all puckered up and lost a game, 6-4, that they tried with every ounce of effort to win. And they looked more like the Grinch than Santa afterwards.

Keep telling yourself it was a gift. It's a nice psychological hedge.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, 32 joining forces with Express, gotta give Express a slight edge this upcoming weekend over Smash.

To be clear, 32 did not join forces with Express. Some 32 kids tried out and made the Express team. Some to Igloo, some to fl$. Just put the conspiracy theorists to bed already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, 32 joining forces with Express, gotta give Express a slight edge this upcoming weekend over Smash.

To be clear, 32 did not join forces with Express. Some 32 kids tried out and made the Express team. Some to Igloo, some to fl$. Just put the conspiracy theorists to bed already.

That's why they play the games. Smash faces Express Channy and fl$ this Saturday. I'll be the one with the red solo cup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why they play the games. Smash faces Express Channy and fl$ this Saturday. I'll be the one with the red solo cup.

We just want to shut everyone up with fall tourney. We know it's early but still Smash wins all games by 10. 2022 not as strong as everyone thinks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We just want to shut everyone up with fall tourney. We know it's early but still Smash wins all games by 10. 2022 not as strong as everyone thinks.

Not a Smash parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI wrecks Smash. Smash added lesser teams cuts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If the express A team is that good, then in the spring we should expect to see them play up with smash and United, or will they start out a promising team like last year and slowly self destruct?

express may or may not beat smash and or united. Remains to be seen. Doesnt matter. What matters is working like a team and we have that. Good competitive games are what we all strive for. We will certainly have that too. Get off your high horse and look at the big picture.

I think the Express parents need to get the coach and tell him to stop playing up. Last year they played up and got killed nearly every game. Its demoralizing to the kids and is not helping them at all. DELETED

Can we at least try to be accurate. Not that it makes a difference. It's just annoying when it's not the accurate. They rarely played up, twice in fact. And once was because they were asked to be a last second filler. And to review the scores... the boys lost to the Outlaws by 3 or 4 goals, lost to the Saints by 1, beat the Jesters by 10+, beat Stampede 8+, beat Empire 10+ and lost twice to Ambush by 2 goals. Now I my be off by a goal or two, but at least I am trying to be accurate.

lost to outlaws?

They beat the Jesters the one time they played 6 - 3. That was last fall, but still shouldn't make stuff up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lost to outlaws?

They beat the Jesters the one time they played 6 - 3. That was last fall, but still shouldn't make stuff up.

who is they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lost to outlaws?

who is they?

They is express!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI wrecks Smash. Smash added lesser teams cuts

Who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lost to outlaws?

That was on grade that game. The games that were referenced were games when the team played up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

dosent matter smash beats all those teams by at least 10 on Saturday
lost to outlaws?

That was on grade that game. The games that were referenced were games when the team played up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smash will blow out all teams this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MLT.com has destroyed its reputation. Terrible turnout
Couldnt happen to better people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great! It's Fall Ball... Give it a rest, dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MLT.com has destroyed its reputation. Terrible turnout
Couldnt happen to better people.

Agreed. Serves them right with the way they handled LaxFest last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will they put up 20 on each of these teams like Crush and Bandits routinely do? fl$ and Express MUCH improved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will they put up 20 on each of these teams like Crush and Bandits routinely do? fl$ and Express MUCH improved.

Probably not. There is this little thing called sportsmanship which seems to get lost on this board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope your are living for more than just that. Very sad that you have to keep posting it. I just hope you can sit and behave on the sidelines. Are you that screaming dad we dealt with last summer? Hope not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team91MD will beat smash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope your are living for more than just that. Very sad that you have to keep posting it. I just hope you can sit and behave on the sidelines. Are you that screaming dad we dealt with last summer? Hope not.

Tattoos? Tank Top? Adult XXL lax shorts? Earring? Brand new state-of-the-art basketball sneakers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's We?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's We?

the people subjected to you last summer 32/smash game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know where the Team LI team is playing this fall? Come out under a rock . You can hide all you want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tattoos? Tank Top? Adult XXL lax shorts? Earring? Brand new state-of-the-art basketball sneakers?

that's the one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team91MD will beat smash

are they pkaying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's We?

sad how your life revolves around one game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're all disgusting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's We?

WAIT, someone normal, let's bash them! THANK YOU!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good morning lax fans, looking forward to a nice chilly day of Fall lax. The game of the day is Express vs SMASH!! I'm gonna take SMASH -13 and the over at 15. Let's get it on! Win or lose, let's keep it classy parents during and after the game! Good luck and have fun boys!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good morning lax fans, looking forward to a nice chilly day of Fall lax. The game of the day is Express vs SMASH!! I'm gonna take SMASH -13 and the over at 15. Let's get it on! Win or lose, let's keep it classy parents during and after the game! Good luck and have fun boys!!

who are you betting? Real classy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's We?

WAIT, someone normal, let's bash them! THANK YOU!

sad is the behavior not the criticism of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We just crushed Express 14-3! Next up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for you try to beat fl$ by 30

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We just crushed Express 14-3! Next up.

We??? You realize that you just displayed the first, and most prominent, symptom of douschebagitis? Are you sore from playing? Tool. Complete tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know where the Team LI team is playing this fall? Come out under a rock . You can hide all you want.
Busy being student athletes. Playing football, soccer and wrestling. My son is not a lacrosse player. He's an athlete who happens to play lacrosse. Some of you people that post here are absolutely pathetic.

Page 14 of 76 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard