BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
Re: LI Outlaws News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Outlaws have a few good teams. Let's be truthful the 2017 A Team was the Gladiators and that is their best teams. The coaching is great. The coach was so good he saw that one coach in particular didn't really fit and had him shipped off and another age group 2018 is stuck with him. The 2018 Black/Select was loaded with talent. Just the coaching stunk. No practices, No plays, No commitment from the head coach resulted in no commitment from players and parents. As a result the team fragmented. If anyone and anyone with an ounce of self worth can say this isn't true with actual facts please prove me wrong here are the facts:
barely any practices, (more practices cancelled than actually had) no set plays, parents filling in at tournaments to coach, sometimes only 1 coach on the sideline, never the same coaches at practice or tournaments, head coaches going on vacation during tournaments, barely enough players to field teams at most tournaments, not having enough players at particular positions to play and using players who never played the position to fill in.
Of course the powers that be will say ohh players thought they couldn't show because the team had 32 players. That's bs! It was made clear that you were to be selected to certain tournaments and those we're the tournaments you were playing in. If the coach had pulse of the team and knew what was going he would make sure he had enough players at tournaments. The team would be bringing 24 players to each tournament. If the coaching doesn't improve, which I doubt it will, the team will be a sub .500 team. I hope for the sake of the new players and parents this isn't true but getting your rear end handed to you at every tournament and not playing in the quarters, semi's, and or finals of one recruiting tournament isn't going to help with recruiting. Having a lacrosse recruit profile isn't recruiting. These are just the facts. As a past consumer I only think it's fair that parents know the truth. Again you will be wooed and told whatever you need to hear, but once those checks are cleared you will be treated like the red headed step child. If this is what you want go ahead just be aware and maybe you can nip it in the [lacrosse] now and it will be different for your team. Lots of talent on the team but it needs to be coached.

2018 Team is Loaded and Coaching is Great, Glad your gone, Your kid just is not that good, its ok, BYE BYE

Lol. Great retort. It seems so well thought out that I am completely and utterly at a loss for words. Kid was there for a few years and we saw the complete regression of coaching. So the facts are the facts. Again I will reiterate the team had very good players the past two seasons. This past summer the coaching or lack of coaching is what hurt the overall results.

And your kid wasn't asked back.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaws have a few good teams. Let's be truthful the 2017 A Team was the Gladiators and that is their best teams. The coaching is great. The coach was so good he saw that one coach in particular didn't really fit and had him shipped off and another age group 2018 is stuck with him. The 2018 Black/Select was loaded with talent. Just the coaching stunk. No practices, No plays, No commitment from the head coach resulted in no commitment from players and parents. As a result the team fragmented. If anyone and anyone with an ounce of self worth can say this isn't true with actual facts please prove me wrong here are the facts:
barely any practices, (more practices cancelled than actually had) no set plays, parents filling in at tournaments to coach, sometimes only 1 coach on the sideline, never the same coaches at practice or tournaments, head coaches going on vacation during tournaments, barely enough players to field teams at most tournaments, not having enough players at particular positions to play and using players who never played the position to fill in.
Of course the powers that be will say ohh players thought they couldn't show because the team had 32 players. That's bs! It was made clear that you were to be selected to certain tournaments and those we're the tournaments you were playing in. If the coach had pulse of the team and knew what was going he would make sure he had enough players at tournaments. The team would be bringing 24 players to each tournament. If the coaching doesn't improve, which I doubt it will, the team will be a sub .500 team. I hope for the sake of the new players and parents this isn't true but getting your rear end handed to you at every tournament and not playing in the quarters, semi's, and or finals of one recruiting tournament isn't going to help with recruiting. Having a lacrosse recruit profile isn't recruiting. These are just the facts. As a past consumer I only think it's fair that parents know the truth. Again you will be wooed and told whatever you need to hear, but once those checks are cleared you will be treated like the red headed step child. If this is what you want go ahead just be aware and maybe you can nip it in the [lacrosse] now and it will be different for your team. Lots of talent on the team but it needs to be coached.

2018 Team is Loaded and Coaching is Great, Glad your gone, Your kid just is not that good, its ok, BYE BYE

Your true colors shine through when you attack the kids. You provide a service but can't handle when the product you supplied is criticized by the unhappy consumers. It's not just one age group it's multiple. Can't always be the kids it starts from the top. The rebuttal always is if you have an issue your kid must stink, he wasn't good enough, etc. How about we still play for the Outlaws and want more for our money than what we received the past two years. The fact you say you are approachable but are the farthest thing from it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think you can read. Person never said players weren't good. They spoke about organization and the coaching. Based on what I read coaching seemed the coaching sucked!!!!!!

I think he can read, he said the team is loaded NOW. Your kid, who wasn't as good as you thought, is now gone. The new better players and returning top players from last year will have a much stronger team. The way I see it, the Outlaws gave your kid an opportunity to play with better kids last year, didn't they? If anyone should be ticked off, it should be the parents of the better players!!! It didn't work for your kid. How does that make you a victim? Go in the yard and practice with your kid, get him in the gym, do something. But for God sakes stop with the victim rant. The overwhelming majority of the top kids returned, and many more would have if they were given the opportunity to do so. Move on already.

You must be a psychic to be able to determine what opportunity my son was given by the Outlaws. Lol. My son contributed plenty last year and the year before. So as for knocking him that's fine by me. You seem to be regurgitating the same speech that was given at the beginning of last season. No one has knocked the players like you keep trying to knock my son. Team had a ton of talent last year. If the team is loaded and has a ton of talent and is that much better than last year if they do poorly can you say it's poor coaching not lack of talent. As for playing the victim the only thing my son was a victim of was horrible coaching not one man up play that everyone knew because they were rarely any practices. I guess your ok with the fact that you were duped if you had a player on the team. You were happy with the non practices, the 0 plays the team had, the fact that the team didn't have enough players showing to tournaments, that players who committed to play in certain tournaments didn't show because they decided to play with their town teams and left the team short players because they were frustrated by the lack of results.
As for the top kids returning lol. 3 to 4 of the top kids left and those who were going to leave stayed because their high schools eliminated or reduced the number of summer games they were to play in. Again never said anything bad about players because there was plenty of talent on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think you can read. Person never said players weren't good. They spoke about organization and the coaching. Based on what I read coaching seemed the coaching sucked!!!!!!

I think he can read, he said the team is loaded NOW. Your kid, who wasn't as good as you thought, is now gone. The new better players and returning top players from last year will have a much stronger team. The way I see it, the Outlaws gave your kid an opportunity to play with better kids last year, didn't they? If anyone should be ticked off, it should be the parents of the better players!!! It didn't work for your kid. How does that make you a victim? Go in the yard and practice with your kid, get him in the gym, do something. But for God sakes stop with the victim rant. The overwhelming majority of the top kids returned, and many more would have if they were given the opportunity to do so. Move on already.

You must be a psychic to be able to determine what opportunity my son was given by the Outlaws. Lol. My son contributed plenty last year and the year before. So as for knocking him that's fine by me. You seem to be regurgitating the same speech that was given at the beginning of last season. No one has knocked the players like you keep trying to knock my son. Team had a ton of talent last year. If the team is loaded and has a ton of talent and is that much better than last year if they do poorly can you say it's poor coaching not lack of talent. As for playing the victim the only thing my son was a victim of was horrible coaching not one man up play that everyone knew because they were rarely any practices. I guess your ok with the fact that you were duped if you had a player on the team. You were happy with the non practices, the 0 plays the team had, the fact that the team didn't have enough players showing to tournaments, that players who committed to play in certain tournaments didn't show because they decided to play with their town teams and left the team short players because they were frustrated by the lack of results.
As for the top kids returning lol. 3 to 4 of the top kids left and those who were going to leave stayed because their high schools eliminated or reduced the number of summer games they were to play in. Again never said anything bad about players because there was plenty of talent on the team.

Truth be told!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Great retort. It seems so well thought out that I am completely and utterly at a loss for words. Kid was there for a few years and we saw the complete regression of coaching. So the facts are the facts. Again I will reiterate the team had very good players the past two seasons. This past summer the coaching or lack of coaching is what hurt the overall results.

This year your lack of having the ball will hurt you. Had one of best fogos in country last year and still struggled!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This year your lack of having the ball will hurt you. Had one of best fogos in country last year and still struggled!

Yea he was great at the two tourns he showed up to... How do you know that another top fogo isn't playing this year? You wouldn't. Worry about your kids team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea he was great at the two tourns he showed up to... How do you know that another top fogo isn't playing this year? You wouldn't. Worry about your kids team.

His deal was to show up to two tournaments. So nothing out of the ordinary there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its funny because the Outlaws told everyone he was the faceoff guy for the team. Yet they didn't tell everyone it was only for two tournaments. He was playing fulltime for Sweetlax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wonder where this new top FOGO manifested from. All the top teams have theirs. There hasn't been much movement of the top faceoff guys. 91 Extreme stayed (committed), Express stayed (committed), fl$ 1 Stayed (committed) one left to play for town team (committed), Team LI stayed, Outlaws left (committed) to Sweetlax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you should be the next one committed - let it go - its a new year, You and your son moved on, good luck to you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will 2021 do tomorrow at Columbus Day Invitational?

Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that the 2019 black and silver merged?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wouldn't surprise me! If you haven't noticed the 2022 teams are short players too I bet a merger is on its way there too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wonder where this new top FOGO manifested from. All the top teams have theirs. There hasn't been much movement of the top faceoff guys. 91 Extreme stayed (committed), Express stayed (committed), fl$ 1 Stayed (committed) one left to play for town team (committed), Team LI stayed, Outlaws left (committed) to Sweetlax.

Why do you care? Your son is not on the team. Your obsession with this 15 year old boys lacrosse team is now becoming down right creepy and disturbing. What next, hiding in the bushes at practice? Move on already creeper.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its funny because the Outlaws told everyone he was the faceoff guy for the team. Yet they didn't tell everyone it was only for two tournaments. He was playing fulltime for Sweetlax.

And where is YOUR son playing "full-time" now? What team? Come on, here's your chance to impress us all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes. weren't enough kids for silver so some moved up to black. it is just B team again like it was when they called silver last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 practices in and the truth starts to come out. Yay82d

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
We have some fields available next sun Oct 25th. Looking to set up games with our 2019 Select-2018 Select and Black-2017 select and Black. Thanks PB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Uncle Johns band
We have some fields available next sun Oct 25th. Looking to set up games with our 2019 Select-2018 Select and Black-2017 select and Black. Thanks PB

Is it at Countrywood School?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Step up and let's play... vzFNKr

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have developed these kids over the years making few changes. They got better and probably a top 5 team on Long Island by teaching and practicing with the same kids over the years. I agree they should be proud of where they are now given where they started a few years ago.

I hear the 2021 select team is as good or if not better than igloo black ice and 91 heat.

Thats has been posted here for the last 3 or 4 years. Thay are a good squad to be sure, one of the Islands top 7 or 8 teams. But they have never come close to beating a true AA in 2021. I think 91 0 crushed them last year as did Igloos better team. I also do not believe they have ever beaten Expresses true A nor TLIs nor Icon. They are good no doubt, but they have not been able to break into the elite category. I see no reason that should change. They should be proud of what they have accomplished to date

Of your going to compete with Black Ice and Orange beating the Wolverines and 91s B team would be a good start

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have developed these kids over the years making few changes. They got better and probably a top 5 team on Long Island by teaching and practicing with the same kids over the years. I agree they should be proud of where they are now given where they started a few years ago.

I hear the 2021 select team is as good or if not better than igloo black ice and 91 heat.

2021 Outlaw$$$ "Select" was beat by 91's B team. and lost to Express 2x in a week. I guess they need a few more upgrades before they say they can beat Black Ice, 91 Heat, and Icon.

Thats has been posted here for the last 3 or 4 years. Thay are a good squad to be sure, one of the Islands top 7 or 8 teams. But they have never come close to beating a true AA in 2021. I think 91 0 crushed them last year as did Igloos better team. I also do not believe they have ever beaten Expresses true A nor TLIs nor Icon. They are good no doubt, but they have not been able to break into the elite category. I see no reason that should change. They should be proud of what they have accomplished to date

Of your going to compete with Black Ice and Orange beating the Wolverines and 91s B team would be a good start

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how did the 2022 Black team do in the Halloween Havoc?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw B team went 1-2.
A team was not in it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw B team went 1-2.
A team was not in it.

I guess its gonna be the same miserable year we had last year on the Silver!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw B team went 1-2.
A team was not in it.

Its a shame that ALL these teams feel the need to put an inferior product on the field just to make money!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw B team went 1-2.
A team was not in it.

Its a shame that ALL these teams feel the need to put an inferior product on the field just to make money!

Its a shame people think only the better players get the opportunity to play extra lacrosse. I just saw an event geared toward the B teams. Smart call.

give everyone hwo wants to play and get better a chanace

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are unhappy with the team,it's early call pb and ask for your money back don't cry about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw B team went 1-2.
A team was not in it.

Its a shame people think only the better players get the opportunity to play extra lacrosse. I just saw an event geared toward the B teams. Smart call.

This note was to say good going for those clubs who make b teams available for kids who still want to play. I was also commenting about some tournaments geared towards those players. both great things

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw B team went 1-2.
A team was not in it.

This note was to say good going for those clubs who make b teams available for kids who still want to play. I was also commenting about some tournaments geared towards those players. both great things

WHat I find ironic is that I think their is more money to be made for B teams. If you play on an elite team there are only 2 or 3 team son the Island that can compete with you. SO its off on the Belt Pckwy you guy and a 300 dollars hotel bill. FOr every stud player there are 3 or 4 really good players and for every really good players heir are 10 solid players. SO more kids, less need to travel. WHile they wont get a free ride, many colleges are looking for good students who can also play on their lax team, even if they never see the field on game day. Ive knows kids who where average lax players yet it helped them get into a college they wanted and got some money off the price

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom-line is don't charge the same money as the A team who has superior coaching and gets more attention and more tournaments! My son is a borderline A/B player as most kids in the A teams are and I refuse to have him play on a B team because of the cost!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom-line is don't charge the same money as the A team who has superior coaching and gets more attention and more tournaments! My son is a borderline A/B player as most kids in the A teams are and I refuse to have him play on a B team because of the cost!

PB doesn't care and you won't get a discount. He will probably hang up on you if you call him. Welcome to the Outlaws!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PB doesn't care and you won't get a discount. He will probably hang up on you if you call him. Welcome to the Outlaws!!

Lol so true, this site needs a LIKE button.
One of the above posters says "if you're not happy stop complaining and call PB and ask for your money back." That's someone who has no idea how Outlaws works !!!
How people are still paying the Outlaws the same money to play on the Silver team as they do on the Black team is CRAZY !!! For years the silver team is being ripped off by getting 2nd rate treatment compared to the black team but still paying the same amount. At least at other organizations, the different level teams pay deifferent amounts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about. Never saw a tiered program based on level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah because 91, Express, Legacy, etc, don't favor their A teams right? Come on... Same bitter guy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to all in general: let me get this right. You want to come onto this site and trash the outlaws, but play for the other top teams and your roster is a revolving door of players that take your sons spot on the field at any given tournament and you are okay with that ? Please go start your own post about the team you NOW play for and go away

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol so true, this site needs a LIKE button.
One of the above posters says "if you're not happy stop complaining and call PB and ask for your money back." That's someone who has no idea how Outlaws works !!!
How people are still paying the Outlaws the same money to play on the Silver team as they do on the Black team is CRAZY !!! For years the silver team is being ripped off by getting 2nd rate treatment compared to the black team but still paying the same amount. At least at other organizations, the different level teams pay deifferent amounts.

You are incredulous that others still pay the same money for outlaws silver. I am curious, did you and your son leave to play elsewhere? did he make an A team? Did you move to another B team? If so do you now get equal treatment? Do you pay the same amount? Or did you move on to another similar situation and simply choose to complain about the outlaws? where is the panacea that you found. share the details. there are many families from many programs that are playing on a B team that would be interested. please share.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW I guessi it's not a good day to be an Outlaw!! Lol got killed all around on the 2022. I guess the select can't really run with the big boyz!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Losing 11-6 to an express team that just beat smash is not a bad showing. Then,losing 7-5 to igloo that just beat express isn't too bad either. But I guess in this persons mind you have to win every game in order to be good. I'd hate to be you. Worrying about what a 6th grade team is doing on a lacrosse field. And your son isn't even on the team. Scary.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Wow. Losing 11-6 to an express team that just beat smash is not a bad showing. Then,losing 7-5 to igloo that just beat express isn't too bad either. But I guess in this persons mind you have to win every game in order to be good. I'd hate to be you. Worrying about what a 6th grade team is doing on a lacrosse field. And your son isn't even on the team. Scary.

He or she is a jealous loser. People like this have no lives.

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard