BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 73 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo takes the early 3rd place lead. Lol. Ok stat guy, you figured that one out. You sound like that nerd in bad news bears. I think his name was ogilvee. He counted how many foul balls his team hit. Keep us posted with the stats buddy. Get a life man.

Go count your hurt Defensemen, I've heard they were gassed, possibly on the field 31.23% too long. That BS from you is too funny. On one hand it's fall ball and on the other you are making up phony excuses. Just say good job and move on to some more appropriate B level competitions.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo takes the early 3rd place lead. Lol. Ok stat guy, you figured that one out. You sound like that nerd in bad news bears. I think his name was ogilvee. He counted how many foul balls his team hit. Keep us posted with the stats buddy. Get a life man.

Go count your hurt Defensemen, I've heard they were gassed, possibly on the field 31.23% too long. That BS from you is too funny. On one hand it's fall ball and on the other you are making up phony excuses. Just say good job and move on to some more appropriate B level competitions.

Good job Igloo...You got the bronze on Monday. Hope you don't get fooled into thinking they are an A team though when they got waxed by Taz 13-3. You would think an A team would have at least made the champ game, no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good job Igloo...You got the bronze on Monday. Hope you don't get fooled into thinking they are an A team though when they got waxed by Taz 13-3. You would think an A team would have at least made the champ game, no?

No, it was a town team that made the finals with taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, it was a town team that made the finals with taz.

That was not a true town team. It was a combo of ESM plus 6 WP kids from Bayshore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lots of 91 gloves on that town team!!
At least 6 and the goalie....and the coach lurking in the corner..
Yep, town team for sure

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A town team really, they pulled 3 or 4 kids from pack that don't live in same town???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son wears 91 gloves, hand me downs from his brother. doesn't mean shhhhh it. But thanks for noticing his gloves you creep. Did you catch his compression short model too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no WP kids from Bayshore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O I'm sorry I guess your under the assumption that you love in manorville and Bayport at the same time 20 miles apart. Lol I like the glove thing though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next up you guys are gonna squeeze into your sons uniform and try to take a couple man up opportunities yelying about how big you are for your age. the last few post summed up everything about you guys. I'm going to have to jump onto the minecraft forum next to read about how much better your son is at killing zombies than the other kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you sound bitter...I guess if your son can't actually make the team, he may as well look the part.
Compression shorts???? Hmmm, were they hand me downs as well.
The only thing that made any of the town teams game close was the goalie...I guess in his hand me down apparel as well.
You should have asked the coach if he could at least loan you some new gear...
He was the one laying low in the corner watching the town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A town team really, they pulled 3 or 4 kids from pack that don't live in same town???

My mistake....nobody ever does that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, town team for sure

Easy now. Wow, hit a nerve huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you sound bitter...I guess if your son can't actually make the team, he may as well look the part.
Compression shorts???? Hmmm, were they hand me downs as well.
The only thing that made any of the town teams game close was the goalie...I guess in his hand me down apparel as well.
You should have asked the coach if he could at least loan you some new gear...
He was the one laying low in the corner watching the town team.

Touchy subject for the Taz Daddies. Gonna be a looooong summer season for taz. Say it with me, it was a T.O.W.N team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of town teams do it that's not the point I'm fine with it just don't sit there and say everyone is from same town it's no big deal, and then call people creeps for noticing gloves and people on sidelines who they know and when're they live.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, town team for sure

You're right! At least four from 91. Might be even more....wait a second, that kinda, sorta means taz beat the pack. Haaaaa....Nah, wishful thinking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow u just keep trying to make something out of this. No one is saying that TAZ beat Pack my kids play for Igloo and I know people on ESM and they told me that other kids where brought in and like stated no big deal. So now u have admitted that there where other kids from another town playing just don't understand why your in denial over it. It's done it was a great day of lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow u just keep trying to make something out of this. No one is saying that TAZ beat Pack my kids play for Igloo and I know people on ESM and they told me that other kids where brought in and like stated no big deal. So now u have admitted that there where other kids from another town playing just don't understand why your in denial over it. It's done it was a great day of lax.

It wasn't a town tourney and they didn't enter a ESM, they entered as the Sharks. Nothing wrong with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Mr. no clue....just messing with the Taz daddies, that's all. It's all good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It all comes down to 1 question. Has the TAZ ever beat the Wolfpack? The answer in No. Until that day happens all the Taddies on here sound like weak jealous fools. Very simple solution; Beat the Wolfpack and then talk. Until then your wasting energy. And as for your "last game they won by a goal" the WP played the worst they ever have and the Taz played the game of their lives and still lost. There is nothing else to talk about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 needs a play day:

Wolfpack
Taz
Madlax
Bethesda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It all comes down to 1 question. Has the TAZ ever beat the Wolfpack? The answer in No. Until that day happens all the Taddies on here sound like weak jealous fools. Very simple solution; Beat the Wolfpack and then talk. Until then your wasting energy. And as for your "last game they won by a goal" the WP played the worst they ever have and the Taz played the game of their lives and still lost. There is nothing else to talk about.

Does your son know that his father is an a-hole?!!!
Hopefully, for him, he is oblivious from all of your stupidity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Mr. no clue....just messing with the Taz daddies, that's all. It's all good.

See the Igloo Daddies are upset they ESM made it to the Finals and their so called "A" team only took home the bronze. That's why Mr. No Clue panties are all in a bunch. $3000 for 3rd place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does your son know that his father is an a-hole?!!!
Hopefully, for him, he is oblivious from all of your stupidity.

Facts are Facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only thing left to talk about is what a tool you are. People like you in high school get stuffed in gym lockers. Bragging about your 9 yr old kids lax team. Loser. I'm glad my dad was normal when I was a kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Facts are facts lol. 9 yr old lacrosse. You are a loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait until US lacrosse change's the age class requirement from gradutaing class to birth year. Then 75% of the Taz and Pac daddies can fight and argue on a different thread!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how the assumption is that its dads on here. I'm going with half these threads are moms with nothing to do.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
could you imagine getting that worked up about 9 year old boys lax?...

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by anonomous
could you imagine getting that worked up about 9 year old boys lax?...

It is really pathetic.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
and kinda scary....

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by anonomous
and kinda scary....

Ya think?? lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice mix of teams playing this weekend not names pack or taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP is a good team; Taz is a good team. ESM had at least 6 WP kids....yes this is a fact. While still a town team, 6 players who didn't sub that much is still a lot and can have influence on the outcome of a game. As for WP and Taz, both teams are close in skill (but I think that WP is just a bit more well rounded, esp on the defensive side) - don't think the blowlout loss outome of the laxfest game last year or nxt 1 goal game is typical or common, but in reality - think WP may be a 2-3 goal game winner at this pt more consistently - until Tax proves them wrong...having said that, taz added a bunch of new kids and awesome head coach this year while WP pretty much kept the team intact - they practice as much as the WP - the difference will probably be on the defensive side - time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP is a good team; Taz is a good team. ESM had at least 6 WP kids....yes this is a fact. While still a town team, 6 players who didn't sub that much is still a lot and can have influence on the outcome of a game. As for WP and Taz, both teams are close in skill (but I think that WP is just a bit more well rounded, esp on the defensive side) - don't think the blowlout loss outome of the laxfest game last year or nxt 1 goal game is typical or common, but in reality - think WP may be a 2-3 goal game winner at this pt more consistently - until Tax proves them wrong...having said that, taz added a bunch of new kids and awesome head coach this year while WP pretty much kept the team intact - they practice as much as the WP - the difference will probably be on the defensive side - time will tell.

Well the Pack did add a few Taz kids...so that's a win for them and a lose for Taz. Also, being consistent is not a bad thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sharks
11 ESM Kids
4 Bayport Kids
No Bayshore kids
side note: 2 ESM player's played on Taz for tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are both very good teams. 2 best on LI let's move on!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well the Pack did add a few Taz kids...so that's a win for them and a lose for Taz. Also, being consistent is not a bad thing

We'll see if taz can be as good as they were last season. They had to replace a few players and have a new coach. The new players look good and the coach is great, but time will tell how it all comes together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are both very good teams. 2 best on LI let's move on!!!!!!!

No doubt that one or two of the so called
A/B teams steps up to the taz level this summer. By the way guys (taz daddies) that's a good thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all look forward to the Suffolk county final in 9 years.

Page 20 of 73 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard