BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 73 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When it started

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love loser parents bashing 9 and 10 year old teams. It's classic. Pull up your lawn chairs and have some more donuts. Living through your son will probably end poorly for both of you.
Who cares how the game ended and by how much. Did the kids get a little better? Were they happy with their red ticket for a free hot dog, or were you too busy lecturing them on the ground ball they missed?
Get a grip - it's 4th grade. Some of these teams have barely practiced!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looked like legacy has been practicing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which express team is better? I know igloo and Taz took care of the new Avenger team yesterday easily.

Two A teams from what folks are saying. Not easy to pull that off.

nobody is saying that. 2x B teams.

why would anyone sign on to that arrangement, seems nuts to me. why not try for an A Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looked like legacy has been practicing.
They never stopped

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which express team is better? I know igloo and Taz took care of the new Avenger team yesterday easily.

why would anyone sign on to that arrangement, seems nuts to me. why not try for an A Team?

For this grade maybe 45 kids are on true A teams. The Pack and Taz kids. After that you can call it A but when you lose 13-3 or 9-2 to Taz you can't call your kids team an A team. At the end of the day they are all just B teams trying to compete. Just because Igloo has one team or the Outlaws call their top team Select doesn't make them A teams. Sure, plenty of mommy and daddy's will say their kids are on A teams to make them feel good but it's just not the reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because if you're not on pack or taz it doesn't really matter

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

For this grade maybe 45 kids are on true A teams. The Pack and Taz kids. After that you can call it A but when you lose 13-3 or 9-2 to Taz you can't call your kids team an A team. At the end of the day they are all just B teams trying to compete. Just because Igloo has one team or the Outlaws call their top team Select doesn't make them A teams. Sure, plenty of mommy and daddy's will say their kids are on A teams to make them feel good but it's just not the reality.

Do you hear yourself?? You are talking about 4th graders.. Get over yourself, these kids will all be a different story in even just two years..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes crushed them. Even worse than Express.

And then Igloo beat the express team by quite a bit. So the battle for the third best team will continue! Igloo grabs the early lead!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So which 2024 team gave taz a fight- igloo or express?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither, Taz rolled over everyone with ease. None of the games were close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither, Taz rolled over everyone with ease. None of the games were close

faceoff kid is dominant. once he leaves they are in the pool with everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express had 3 defenders for all 3 games. No subs. They played as a favor last minute. Good practice though. They fought hard against Taz & clearly Taz was a better team but it wasn't a bad game. But kids were wiped by the 3rd game against Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express had 3 defenders for all 3 games. No subs. They played as a favor last minute. Good practice though. They fought hard against Taz & clearly Taz was a better team but it wasn't a bad game. But kids were wiped by the 3rd game against Igloo.

my kid plays defense and would love to never come out. enough with the excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz was clearly a step above.....the other teams were pretty close as teams dispute scores. congrats to tav dad who can't wait to tell his co workers how great they are.......co workers must talk behind this guys back how annoying he is. hahaha relax fellas, remember when we grew up? yes be competitive in these tourneys but let them have fun and learn from the experience. CONGRATS TO ALL the boys for a good touney. Hats off to the KIDS of Taz who played great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz was clearly a step above.....the other teams were pretty close as teams dispute scores. congrats to tav dad who can't wait to tell his co workers how great they are.......co workers must talk behind this guys back how annoying he is. hahaha relax fellas, remember when we grew up? yes be competitive in these tourneys but let them have fun and learn from the experience. CONGRATS TO ALL the boys for a good touney. Hats off to the KIDS of Taz who played great.

Ok Taz, keep talking about winning the b team tournament, lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not excuse. Fact when one got hurt and didn't have a sub. Good practice. Thats what the fall is for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A favor? Been on the team website for a couple of weeks, and if you need another D, then hand a pole to one of your midfielders. Every kid wants to play a little D at this age, don't they? And throw in a long pole and you get a happy camper.

Don't be a sore loser! Just say congratulations to both Taz (9-2) and Igloo (7-3) because they both beat you up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, look on the team website. The tournament is NOT listed. It was a favor put together a few days prior. And yes, congrats Taz and Igloo. Just stating it was good practice with very few players from the team. Simple as that. Not sore loser. Just didn't represent the actual team. Look on the Express website as you stated. The tournament is not listed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing .... 4 the grade travel lacrosse. You parents are insane. To give so much energy on who's team is better. Just take a minute and realize how silly you people are. And yes , your co-workers talk behind your backs about how ridiculous you are because I'm sure all you talk about at work is how good the team is , or you traveled to Maryland to beat their 9yr olds. Hahahahahah .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And then Igloo beat the express team by quite a bit. So the battle for the third best team will continue! Igloo grabs the early lead!

I'll take 7-3 over 13-3 any day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wisely said - like the rest of this thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, look on the team website. The tournament is NOT listed. It was a favor put together a few days prior. And yes, congrats Taz and Igloo. Just stating it was good practice with very few players from the team. Simple as that. Not sore loser. Just didn't represent the actual team. Look on the Express website as you stated. The tournament is not listed.

Excuses, excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I find so interesting is that everyone has their own insecurities. Express, igloo, outlaws, etc all bashing each other and pack and taz BC they know they are a step behind. Tazzies know they aren't the Wolfpack so the bash them and the group below them to feel better. Pack can't beat the top Maryland teams.

What is also obvious is that most of the negative posts have to be from parents who have not been through this before. From experience I can tell you that by 8th grade (only 4 years!) this quickly becomes about your own kid and less about team wins/losses. Which is where is should have been all along!

Go read the 2019 or 2020 boards. Nobody cares on who beats who.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excuses, excuses.

Express has work to do, both teams. I think the coaches understand that and that is why the are out there practicing and playing a solid fall schedule. A few loses in the fall will only make the teams better in the spring. I can tell you that even though the kids lost 2 games on Monday they had a blast and will learn form it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two True A teams????You need a realty check! Please tell me you do Not for 1 second think that those are the top 45 9-yr old lax player's on LI? Just because they play on Taz and the Pac.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are freakin serious????...rating 9 year old boys?....you all collectively need a life.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If "A" team you mean a legit travel team yes. Are there a couple of "A" teams better ? Yes, there can more than 1 or 2 "A" teams. I would classify an "A" team as one that will beat most town teams, and will play in competitve games if other elite teams. Its good to have some rivalries fellas, but it is 4th grade, so lets not forget that along with winning, good sportsmanship, and having fun go hand and hand. We as parents should emphasize learning the game and sportsmanship on our end. criticising 4th graders as adults is insane, and it should be eliminated. so stop already. we all know who is a stonger team, lets teach the boys to be modest at the same time. your son will be better for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two True A teams????You need a realty check! Please tell me you do Not for 1 second think that those are the top 45 9-yr old lax player's on LI? Just because they play on Taz and the Pac.

Not at all, but as teams go they are head and shoulders above all other 2024 LI teams. Clearly A level teams. No other teams at this age even give them a game, hence they are "A Teams"

No doubt there are great kids on all levels of teams and a bunch that that aren't even playing travel yet.

What 2024 team would you consider A that is not the Pack or Taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plz don't put taz in the same category as pack. Not even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played 2 months ago and it was a one goal game. Are you serious?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are they not in the same category has pack, last season last time they played pack won by a goal and pack coaches said they got lucky. Now I know what your going to say that earlier in season they beat them 11 to 0 in the rain where they had 9 man up goals. That is true and was something would not happen again as we all saw in the last tourny they played each other. Plus they scrimmaged last season also and that was very well played by both and even..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goes in the book as a L either way. Head to head, Igloo takes the early lead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you guys or little boys.. Who is better, pack or taz. My kids team is better than your kids team. Please tell me grown men aren't arguing over this complete nonsense. Look at the 2019, 2018 message boards, nobody cares whose club team is better. In 15 years when your son goes for a job interview, nobody is asking him his lacrosse teams record when he was a 9 year old kid. Team is great, awesome enjoy, arguing about it though, is makes you sound foolish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with you 100 percent I just can't stand the cockiness hopefully it's not even someone associated with the club, I have meet most of them and all seem like cool parents enjoying watching good lax. I support the development of all programs A, B, C or what ever level they call them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo takes the early 3rd place lead. Lol. Ok stat guy, you figured that one out. You sound like that nerd in bad news bears. I think his name was ogilvee. He counted how many foul balls his team hit. Keep us posted with the stats buddy. Get a life man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real list

If you care to even rate 4th graders:

#1 Madlax
91 Wolfpack
Bethesda, Md

Wolfpack and Bethesda battled it out in Ocean City this year. They split the games, both scores 8-6. As close in talent as they come. Madlax has never faced the Wolfpack, but if you go by the battles they've had with Bethesda, the competition would be even. And if you've been around this age group the other real A team is Arden Diamondbacks out of MD. After that the Legacy Taz comes in at a gap down from these 4 teams. Go ahead and bash all you want the scores over the last 2 seasons lay it out pretty clearly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well so U know BLC beat Madlax 2 times already this fall last year TAZ beat diamond backs last year and lost to Madlax by one. So again all your rankings mean nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well so U know BLC beat Madlax 2 times already this fall last year TAZ beat diamond backs last year and lost to Madlax by one. So again all your rankings mean nothing.

Actually, taz lost to diamondbacks although it was a good game. Taz also lost to Madlax 8-2. My math isn't what it used to be but I think that's a 6 goal differential.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your kid's the BEST!! And you are Parent of the Year!!! Embarrassing!! Are your parents this obnoxious too? They must be really proud!! What a tool

Page 19 of 73 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard