BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 76 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
6-3 is correct. Not 7 and certainly not 8. Be happy with your win. No need to haggle about the score.

Its OK daddy just admit your sons team is just OK. No one will make fun of you. Last year you played all out of state tournaments instead of facing real competition here on Long Island or going to Maryland! I hope that makes you parents and your kids feel good about yourselves.LOL

not true. We played in tournaments with every top team. Get your facts straight united daddy.

You played Express and Lost! You played team long island and lost. You never played United or Smash or Igloo. Enough said!

you are wrong. Enough said.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6-3 is correct. Not 7 and certainly not 8. Be happy with your win. No need to haggle about the score.

Its OK daddy just admit your sons team is just OK. No one will make fun of you. Last year you played all out of state tournaments instead of facing real competition here on Long Island or going to Maryland! I hope that makes you parents and your kids feel good about yourselves.LOL

not true. We played in tournaments with every top team. Get your facts straight united daddy.

You played Express and Lost! You played team long island and lost. You never played United or Smash or Igloo. Enough said!

If you were on that team last year you know its true!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you were on that team last year you know its true!

Is this about the Outlaws? If so, they list to a town team at Hofstra last summer. Enough said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to say you parents are nuts. All of those kids got along just fine yesterday on and off the field. Think about what you are doing here....bragging about how your 11 year olds team is way better than another 11 year Olds team. Express is better than outlaws, 91 is better than express, wah wah wah. Let the kids enjoy the games. Believe me about 2 hours later they all could care less if they won or lost. And for those that say they do care, it's only because you as the parent drive that point home. Soon the games will be for real. Not at 11.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to say you parents are nuts. All of those kids got along just fine yesterday on and off the field. Think about what you are doing here....bragging about how your 11 year olds team is way better than another 11 year Olds team. Express is better than outlaws, 91 is better than express, wah wah wah. Let the kids enjoy the games. Believe me about 2 hours later they all could care less if they won or lost. And for those that say they do care, it's only because you as the parent drive that point home. Soon the games will be for real. Not at 11.

AMEN Brother!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AMEN Brother!!

You people are missing the purpose of this website! To rip each other and team apart! Stop making so much sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And to also stir the pot, type ridiculous things as if someone else is saying it, and my favorite is when these psycho paths answer themselves 2 threads later, crazy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the express A team is that good, then in the spring we should expect to see them play up with smash and United, or will they start out a promising team like last year and slowly self destruct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United rarely plays up. Smash shouldn't play up. And no express is not that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AMEN Brother!!

The games are always for real, that's why they keep score.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And there's that parent. Knew sooner or later it would.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the express A team is that good, then in the spring we should expect to see them play up with smash and United, or will they start out a promising team like last year and slowly self destruct?

Smash and Express play this Saturday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love this board. Always get a chuckle.. most posts are from Daddy's that are focused on getting an 1/8 of a Lax Scholarship in 6 years from now for their son. So many people are misguided in thinking that their son will get a full ride - just does not happen in Lax. These kids are 11 years old - let them have fun and learn the game and stop ripping them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo should be in this mix on Saturday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

team did not self destruct. We had self destructive parents. Who are now gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

express may or may not beat smash and or united. Remains to be seen. Doesnt matter. What matters is working like a team and we have that. Good competitive games are what we all strive for. We will certainly have that too. Get off your high horse and look at the big picture.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone seriously paying attention to a fall game is out of control. All of these teams have new pieces and some players that aren't there because of other sports.

Worry about who is better than who in the spring. All of the LI A teams are better than most in the country so stop beating each other up over who is A, AA or B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why Shouldn't a team play up? If they feel that they will get more competitive games playing up why not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is why...most teams that play up do so to actually avoid the potential embarrassment of losing to their own age group and so they play up into the B bracket which has weaker competition then the A bracket in their own age group. With very very few exceptions like Crush there is no team that can't find competition in their own age group. I can assure you that smash (arguably the best 2022 team) can find great competition in United, 32/express, igloo etc. or they can go down to Maryland and find 3-4 teams that can compete with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can Bandits beat smash and united?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can Bandits beat smash and united?

So far No. Never know each year. That is why LI Lax is great. Love the kids hate the parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why Shouldn't a team play up? If they feel that they will get more competitive games playing up why not?

7th and under if you are not playing up in an "A" bracket you are not playing better competition. Many, actually most B teams will lose to A team the year younger in that grade range.

In the old days the B teams were mixed grade teams- with the age stated and the year below. Now b teams are mainly developmental ( yes I know all teams are developmenatl) but B these days doesn't mean what it used to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK. I'm pretty sure smash played all of the teams you mentioned and other than United none of the games were competitive. And before you call me a chest pounding Smash Daddy, I'm Not. I think playing up is good on occasion. As for hiding, since they play every team in the age bracket every single year I think you have them confused with TLI

Anyway. Best of luck this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone seriously paying attention to a fall game is out of control. All of these teams have new pieces and some players that aren't there because of other sports.

Worry about who is better than who in the spring. All of the LI A teams are better than most in the country so stop beating each other up over who is A, AA or B.

I agree with most of this, except the part about "worrying about who's better than who".

Fall ball, a light run to figure things out. Spring/Summertime & it's on! But let's not worry who wins what. LI teams are best in the country. Let's be positive and show respect to the boys who play at such a high level and keep us entertained. Their youth will be gone in a flash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 beat smash last summer. I'd say that was a competitive game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You keep telling yourself that Smash didn't present 32 with a gift...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, 32 joining forces with Express, gotta give Express a slight edge this upcoming weekend over Smash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your boys were down the entire game and scored a late goal to make it close, that was the highlight of the summer for 2022 lacrosse. Your smash deez nutz losing to a town team that does equal playing time! What a joke, could you ever imagine that happening to Crush or any other 91 team? And you also lost to your B team, what a joke!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

express may or may not beat smash and or united. Remains to be seen. Doesnt matter. What matters is working like a team and we have that. Good competitive games are what we all strive for. We will certainly have that too. Get off your high horse and look at the big picture.

I think the Express parents need to get the coach and tell him to stop playing up. Last year they played up and got killed nearly every game. Its demoralizing to the kids and is not helping them at all. DELETED

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If the express A team is that good, then in the spring we should expect to see them play up with smash and United, or will they start out a promising team like last year and slowly self destruct?

I think the Express parents need to get the coach and tell him to stop playing up. Last year they played up and got killed nearly every game. Its demoralizing to the kids and is not helping them at all.DELETED

you were obviously not on the team. We played up once or twice at best. Get over MC. You are obviously gone. You should be happier by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, 32 joining forces with Express, gotta give Express a slight edge this upcoming weekend over Smash.

Smash by 10 or more!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Final Score was 6-3 ; game was called with five minutes left due to darkness . Outlaws had a 2 man advantage at the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by arrows123
Final Score was 6-3 ; game was called with five minutes left due to darkness . Outlaws had a 2 man advantage at the time.

we know what score was posted but it was more like 8-3.
game started to get a little out of hand. It was obvious the players were trying to take out express faceoff player. It didn't work. Let it go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why would they do that? Be serious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your boys were down the entire game and scored a late goal to make it close, that was the highlight of the summer for 2022 lacrosse. Your smash deez nutz losing to a town team that does equal playing time! What a joke, could you ever imagine that happening to Crush or any other 91 team? And you also lost to your B team, what a joke!

The joke will be on you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a disrespectful and inappropriate comment about a person/coach/director. BOTC should remove this unacceptable post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If the express A team is that good, then in the spring we should expect to see them play up with smash and United, or will they start out a promising team like last year and slowly self destruct?

I think the Express parents need to get the coach and tell him to stop playing up. Last year they played up and got killed nearly every game. Its demoralizing to the kids and is not helping them at all. DELETED

Can we at least try to be accurate. Not that it makes a difference. It's just annoying when it's not the accurate. They rarely played up, twice in fact. And once was because they were asked to be a last second filler. And to review the scores... the boys lost to the Outlaws by 3 or 4 goals, lost to the Saints by 1, beat the Jesters by 10+, beat Stampede 8+, beat Empire 10+ and lost twice to Ambush by 2 goals. Now I my be off by a goal or two, but at least I am trying to be accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash by 10 or more!

maybe. but the only one losing sleep over it is you. I'm assuming you are yelling this as you type based on your exclamation point. we heard you. so what.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
That is a disrespectful and inappropriate comment about a person/coach/director. BOTC should remove this unacceptable post.

I have no idea what you are referring to.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I was just stating the score it was 6-3. It isn't that hard to add it up when watching. That is such a weird thing about LI lax - you would think that the simplest thing like the score is easy to agree on but it isn't. Happens all the time . Very strange.

Page 13 of 76 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard