BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 90 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ only ties Rising Sons 5-5. I believe you beat them last season. A little premature to be pounding your chest and talking about a competitive game against Crush.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz V Crush wouldnt be competitive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons added some talented players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched Taz first hand today. Was totally unimpressed.. They are good don't get me wrong but no where close to Crush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
was it just me or sons were a very big team? saw them and express warming up for their first game and was suprised at the comparison.

i did not see or notice the size of any other teams so i could be way off base. my kid was a younger year so I can't really say i would know their normal size.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
was it just me or sons were a very big team? saw them and express warming up for their first game and was suprised at the comparison.

i did not see or notice the size of any other teams so i could be way off base. my kid was a younger year so I can't really say i would know their normal size.

That is because I bet over 1/2 of their team is already 14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons & Black Ice got much bigger. Taz is a very good team but no one is in the class of Crush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons & Black Ice got much bigger. Taz is a very good team but no one is in the class of Crush.

Sons were just ok, Taz should've beat them, surprised it wasn't a Taz win by a couple of goals. Taz very strong team, improved at most positions and they play hard. They run a short bench, didn't see a lot of substitutions, maybe run two midfields and 3-4 attack. They'll be right there after Crush with Express, but to say they're #2 isn't warranted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched Taz first hand today. Was totally unimpressed.. They are good don't get me wrong but no where close to Crush
Anone that plays the Sons is not going to impress.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sons were just ok, Taz should've beat them, surprised it wasn't a Taz win by a couple of goals. Taz very strong team, improved at most positions and they play hard. They run a short bench, didn't see a lot of substitutions, maybe run two midfields and 3-4 attack. They'll be right there after Crush with Express, but to say they're #2 isn't warranted.
Uhh, Sons left two on the door step, point blank. Had they won any face offs they win that game

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is because I bet over 1/2 of their team is already 14
Good thing are 3 biggest poles were not there. All age appropriate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will TAZ every play Express?? or will Express every play Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even with Taz improving, They still cant beat Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, Express will avoid this meeting. Miss the days when all the top teams showed to Halloween Havoc and let results determine the pecking order.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy beat express north 19-0
Looks like they are the #2 team, may even give Crush a game. Was wondering why Terps didn't show to this tournament, now I know!

The LIE North team must have been a B team, I watched the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, Express will avoid this meeting. Miss the days when all the top teams showed to Halloween Havoc and let results determine the pecking order.

It's pathetic that all the Long Island teams can't play a few home tournaments in the fall - Express, Legacy, Outlaws, whatever, get fields, get dates, and let the kids stay home and play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy > Twerps. Will never post here again if I'm wrong. Looking forward to seeing this match up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy > Twerps. Will never post here again if I'm wrong. Looking forward to seeing this match up.

Please don't put it all the line, your posts are so riveting/insightful, if Legacy happens to lose, please grace us with your literary insights forever, pick something else, more important to give up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After yesterday i think legacy should stay off this board until you actually beat a team not tie an average team . Also the terps should have been at this tourney to show where they stand .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing a lot of discontent among the Crush kids who are not supported/promoted. Some are apparently going to leave soon for a different club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing a lot of discontent among the Crush kids who are not supported/promoted. Some are apparently going to leave soon for a different club.

Going to play for the Easter Bunnies is what I've heard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What were people's thoughts that were at Legacy Sons game as well as Igloo 2021 vs Legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year Legacy played tough games and have beat Laxachussets, Crabs, Loonies, Rising Sons - all top teams, just to name a few. Tied Terps in scrimmages but haven't beat Terps yet.
They are working hard and are consistently improving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uncle on Legacy beating Terps.. its not gonna' happen anytime soon... And YES they TIED R Sons yesterday, thats all.....

AND BTW:
I would rather my sons team be Constantly improving, not consistently improving...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy was much better than Igloo 2021 in the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Also the terps should have been at this tourney to show where they stand."

Yeah, says who? The above statement is ridiculous. I don't think express needs to show anything to anyone...or care. YOU may want them there to prove yourself. Hopefully the express kids had a nice weekend off...its fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Also the terps should have been at this tourney to show where they stand."

Yeah, says who? The above statement is ridiculous. I don't think express needs to show anything to anyone...or care. YOU may want them there to prove yourself. Hopefully the express kids had a nice weekend off...its fall.

Good to see there are more than just two good club teams, this year we'll hopefully have 4-6 strong teams that can find ways to stay home, invite some PA, NJ, MA, CT teams to the strong island and prove the strength of LI lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy dominated the X which gave them many more opportunities to score. Sons are very athletic and skilled. Moved the ball well on offense, looked like HS offense. Sticks not always super sharp. Legacy sticks looked sharper. Legacy has some go to offensive studs where sons just play no real go to guys. Legacy goalie slightly better than sons. Had some big stops. Sons poles can pressure. Good game. Seen them play several times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy dominated the X which gave them many more opportunities to score. Sons are very athletic and skilled. Moved the ball well on offense, looked like HS offense. Sticks not always super sharp. Legacy sticks looked sharper. Legacy has some go to offensive studs where sons just play no real go to guys. Legacy goalie slightly better than sons. Had some big stops. Sons poles can pressure. Good game. Seen them play several times.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there was no competition at the x. Legacy has good players at all positions, but no real studs. That is why they will run into trouble when they vs. The elite teams. The teams at this tournament were b teams, with the exception of Igloo, who were young.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only half of Igloo's team is young, lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all this chatter about legacy on how they are competitive with most of the top teams in the country. And they are, but yesterday as my 2021 son finished his tournament swung by to Legacy vs Outlaws, and to be honest it was a pretty competitive game for the first 20 minutes. I believe it was 3-1 then the Outlaws were gased and just got out played. Yes, Legacy is the better team, but Outlaws have definitely improved, especially with their new coaches. Excited to see how far they go this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Outlaws parent...If you came over to just watch .Why are you excited to see the Outlaws. Get a grip. Yes they definitely got some new talent and Smithtown coaches. But still a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Outlaws parent...If you came over to just watch .Why are you excited to see the Outlaws. Get a grip. Yes they definitely got some new talent and Smithtown coaches. But still a B team.

Maybe the coach who has arguably the best attack and f/o units in the country will coach up that team. Time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not from Long Island. Can someone rate the 2020 LI teams for me. You have so many teams there it gets very confusing. I am not poking the beehive here. I'm from outside the USA!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK- NPYLL Championship game 2 consecutive seasons. Pathetic?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 10 on Long Island
1 91 Crush
2 Express Terps
BIG DROP OFF

3 Leg Taz
4 Igloo
5 fl$
6 Express B
7 Team 32
8 BlueFish
9 Outlaws
10 Leg Rav

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any 2019's on the field for the 2020 teams either sons or Legacy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 10 on Long Island
1 91 Crush
2 Express Terps
BIG DROP OFF

3 Leg Taz
4 Igloo
5 fl$
6 Express B
7 Team 32
8 BlueFish
9 Outlaws
10 Leg Rav

Crush
BIG DROP OFF

Express
Legacy
fl$
Outlaws
No clue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...great, thank you. It was nice of the Igloo daddy to start that list off...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whoops. sorry to poke fun. I didn't realize that someone had asked the question. Thanks Igloo dad.

Page 20 of 90 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard