BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 76 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Neither 2022 igloo team is playing in a tournament this weekend. Maybe it's 2023

Yeah, I just saw the updated schedule and there is now no Igloo team anymore.

I didn't think they would put their B team in this tournament..smart move

They are too busy on social media begging for money to send their team to Florida. No shame...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 is playing in the 2021 bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Express team is the A and B teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great 1st Fall Tournament for Express today going 4-0 !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither 2022 igloo team is playing in a tournament this weekend. Maybe it's 2023

Yeah, I just saw the updated schedule and there is now no Igloo team anymore.

I didn't think they would put their B team in this tournament..smart move

They are too busy on social media begging for money to send their team to Florida. No shame...

Go away! You are so angry and miserable. Mr. (Or maybe Mrs.) negativity

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team? There were over 30 Express teams in Islip today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice for the boys but really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this Express32 or just Express? Fall ball so probably just Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was there any notable team to boast about going 4-0? No there wasn't !!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really what???!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My thoughts exactly. Why can't we let the boys play the games, and if they win, say nothing. When they lose, be humble and compliment the victors.
Let's keep it classy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really what???!!!

Didn't make the "but really" comment. But I surmise it means that you are a classless jack@ss living vicariously through your sons lacrosse team and the other parents can't stand you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really what???!!!

Really, we are bragging about winning ONE fall tournament, let's just play the game and stop with the grandstanding! They won a tournament we all know wasn't the strongest, as an Express dad I am happy to see the win! No need for the boasting, it does nothing!
Nothing it will do it anything or anyone cares, let's just have and enjoy the day, for Godsakes they're 11 and it's October!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really what???!!!

Really, we are bragging about winning ONE fall tournament, let's just play the game and stop with the grandstanding! They won a tournament we all know wasn't the strongest, as an Express dad I am happy to see the win! No need for the boasting, it does nothing!
Nothing it will do it anything or anyone cares, let's just have and enjoy the day, for Godsakes they're 11 and it's October!

The "really what" guy/gal is the epitome of what's wrong with youth sports. These people need to be censured.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a good day for express. The one team looks better than last year's team. Don't understand what all the anger is about for them being happy with the win. They beat a good outlaw team in the finals. That team is going to surprise people. It was,a great day on the water.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws look ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws look ?

good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws look ?

good

looks like they added a number of new kids, very strong team, excellent goalie, they'll be strong and well coached

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws look ?

good

looks like they added a number of new kids, very strong team, excellent goalie, they'll be strong and well coached

Considering they played NOBODY yesterday until the final and again this year can't beat the Express A team! I think they need to stop calling themselves an AA team !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did the 2022 express/32 play in 2021 bracket ? not sure who is the express A team that won the 2022 bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws look ?

good

Considering they played NOBODY yesterday until the final and again this year can't beat the Express A team! I think they need to stop calling themselves an AA team !

AA is something igloo touts. Their A I'm mean B team pulled out of the tournament. At least Outlaws showed up. They are an A team for sure. Where do the A teams stop. You cant just have 3 A teams. Some may be the bottom tier but they are still A or AA. what's the difference. Just play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a good day for express. The one team looks better than last year's team. Don't understand what all the anger is about for them being happy with the win. They beat a good outlaw team in the finals. That team is going to surprise people. It was,a great day on the water.

Let's quantify "it's a good day for express"! They went 10 and 31(and several of those wins were against other express teams) for the day as an organization. That's good day if you make money by how many teams you put in tournaments ? Looks like maybe two teams had good days by results. Glad you kid was one of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]did the 2022 express/32 play in 2021 bracket ? not sure who is the express A team that won the 2022 bracket [/quote

fyi express didn't rename the team express/32. I know you have to keep making the distinction. Not sure why. We weren't called express/outlaws last year. The team acquired some nice talent from 32 just like we acquired some nice talent from outlaws last year. Should united be called united/express? To answer question it was express channy, which was broken into two teams after igloo dropped out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the question was did the 2022 express channy team play in the 2021 bracket or 2022 bracket? with so many express teams named express channy makes it a little confusing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the question was did the 2022 express channy team play in the 2021 bracket or 2022 bracket? with so many express teams named express channy makes it a little confusing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws look ?

good

AA is something igloo touts. Their A I'm mean B team pulled out of the tournament. At least Outlaws showed up. They are an A team for sure. Where do the A teams stop. You cant just have 3 A teams. Some may be the bottom tier but they are still A or AA. what's the difference. Just play.

They are a good team. They definitely had some weaknesses though. The goalie is really good, Defense and middies are just OK and a good attack. They will NEVER be able to beat a team like United but they are a solid B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws look ?

good

Losing 6-3 in finals to Express top team isn't too bad. I'm sure it was a good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, Express was very confusing yesterday. Forget the Channy 1,2,3 nonsense. Just go back to naming Teams B, C and D. Those were basically the level of the teams on the field yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, if u say so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws look ?

good

They are a good team. They definitely had some weaknesses though. The goalie is really good, Defense and middies are just OK and a good attack. They will NEVER be able to beat a team like United but they are a solid B team

stop with your NEVER. Its petty. Feel better that you got that out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, Express was very confusing yesterday. Forget the Channy 1,2,3 nonsense. Just go back to naming Teams B, C and D. Those were basically the level of the teams on the field yesterday.

ok, now express doesnt have an A team too? Your pipe dreams are amusing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws look ?

good

Losing 6-3 in finals to Express top team isn't too bad. I'm sure it was a good game.

That score is incorrect, think it was at least 7, maybe 8 to 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6-3 is correct. Not 7 and certainly not 8. Be happy with your win. No need to haggle about the score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6-3 is correct. Not 7 and certainly not 8. Be happy with your win. No need to haggle about the score.

Yesterday was a cluster___k. Agree with above comment that it was all very confusing with Express--at all levels. The B team had a few excellent players but the majority were not and there was no goalie for their team. The A team was split into two and they still had plenty of subs on both teams--rumor is they have close to 30 kids on the roster. What are they going to do when they can't split the team into A and A Light?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will say that express team is better than last year. Middies much bigger and better. They'll give smash and united a run. With that you people are putting a lot of stock into the fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its OK daddy just admit your sons team is just OK. No one will make fun of you. Last year you played all out of state tournaments instead of facing real competition here on Long Island or going to Maryland! I hope that makes you parents and your kids feel good about yourselves.LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its OK daddy just admit your sons team is just OK. No one will make fun of you. Last year you played all out of state tournaments instead of facing real competition here on Long Island or going to Maryland! I hope that makes you parents and your kids feel good about yourselves.LOL

not true. We played in tournaments with every top team. Get your facts straight united daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yesterday was a cluster___k. Agree with above comment that it was all very confusing with Express--at all levels. The B team had a few excellent players but the majority were not and there was no goalie for their team. The A team was split into two and they still had plenty of subs on both teams--rumor is they have close to 30 kids on the roster. What are they going to do when they can't split the team into A and A Light?

kids won't play as much just like with every other top team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will say that express team is better than last year. Middies much bigger and better. They'll give smash and united a run. With that you people are putting a lot of stock into the fall

its one person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not true. We played in tournaments with every top team. Get your facts straight united daddy.

You played Express and Lost! You played team long island and lost. You never played United or Smash or Igloo. Enough said!

Page 12 of 76 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard