BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 44 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the schedule out or you just talking smack.

what does the 2021 bracket look like?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your nuts, Igloo Black ice will destroy Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"your nuts, Igloo Black ice will destroy Express"

Igloo Big balls; I hope they play. I bet '20 express legs wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day invitational is on tourney machine.
Black Ice playing up in 2020 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day Invitational 2021 Bracket

LIE Channy
LIE Karkoski
Legacy Titans
Legacy Greyhounds*
Outlaws
Igloo Avalanche
Eclipse, CT

Why does Legacy Greyhounds have an asterik?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is the schedule out or you just talking smack.

what does the 2021 bracket look like?

Its got a bunch of rectangles with teams names written in them. There also field numbers and times

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day Invitational 2021 Bracket

LIE Channy
LIE Karkoski
Legacy Titans
Legacy Greyhounds*
Outlaws
Igloo Avalanche
Eclipse, CT

Because they have the easiest schedule in the bunch?
Why does Legacy Greyhounds have an asterik?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what we aren't playing anyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what we aren't playing anyone
Wouldn't exactly call it playing up when you are playing, Ravage, Leggy, and Leghart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"your nuts, Igloo Black ice will destroy Express"

Igloo Big balls; I hope they play. I bet '20 express legs wins.

14-0. would go ahead and rethink that one. baby steps, maybe just try and put one on the board

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at scores - how in the world can the 2020 Express Teams suck this bad - where did the talent go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and since it is a Legacy tournament they will be there. Also both igloo teams.

Express and Outlawz
It will be Legacy and Igloo 2021 in Finals. Igloo has cake schedule play no one. Legacy will beat Sons handidly and meet Igloo in finals. Legacy will take it easy on tony's squad will in like 8-2 and every igloo parent will say we hung with 2020 Legacy. Joke.
spot on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at scores - how in the world can the 2020 Express Teams suck this bad - where did the talent go?

The Express 2020 A team didn't attend this tourney. I guess it was their B teams that played. I thought they would have a better showing as well. Not sure I would make any assumptions off of this one tourney though.

I would have liked to have seen Taz and Sons in the finals. I think they were the strongest teams in the division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and since it is a Legacy tournament they will be there. Also both igloo teams.

Express and Outlawz
It will be Legacy and Igloo 2021 in Finals. Igloo has cake schedule play no one. Legacy will beat Sons handidly and meet Igloo in finals. Legacy will take it easy on tony's squad will in like 8-2 and every igloo parent will say we hung with 2020 Legacy. Joke.
spot on

Err....pretty sure Legacy was trying hard to win. It was only a 4 goal game which is a little tight to take your foot off the gas. Also, if they were "taking it easy" as you suggest that would be rather inconsistent with their 19-0 victory earlier in the day over Express North. I don't think Taz is a "take it easy" kind of team. Maybe tip your cap to Igloo and just try saying "good game" for once.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as spot on goes, Legacy tied Sons, they were lucky to make it to the finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express and Outlawz
spot on

Err....pretty sure Legacy was trying hard to win. It was only a 4 goal game which is a little tight to take your foot off the gas. Also, if they were "taking it easy" as you suggest that would be rather inconsistent with their 19-0 victory earlier in the day over Express North. I don't think Taz is a "take it easy" kind of team. Maybe tip your cap to Igloo and just try saying "good game" for once.

It was a competitive game. I respect Igloo for challenging themselves playing up and making it to the championship showing well. I have two questions, why are the Express teams so weak? And why did the Terps hide, not like they were doing anything this weekend. Scared of Legacy maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE Channy looked great today. Ran thru the teams for the championship. Much better than last season. Several good additions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take the 2020 div to the 2020 thread. Taz is not reading this thread, talk smack over there.
As far as anyone being scared of legacy, what happened to them in the 2021?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Err....pretty sure Legacy was trying hard to win. It was only a 4 goal game which is a little tight to take your foot off the gas. Also, if they were "taking it easy" as you suggest that would be rather inconsistent with their 19-0 victory earlier in the day over Express North. I don't think Taz is a "take it easy" kind of team. Maybe tip your cap to Igloo and just try saying "good game" for once. [/quote]

It was a competitive game. I respect Igloo for challenging themselves playing up and making it to the championship showing well. I have two questions, why are the Express teams so weak? And why did the Terps hide, not like they were doing anything this weekend. Scared of Legacy maybe?

Express won 2 of the 5 brackets (2021 and 2022). The brackets they did not win their best teams did not play (2020 and 2023). They probably would have also won those if their top teams played and not their B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a dumb post. Express won three games by the scores of 8-7 7-5 and 7-3. They were behind in all these games for a long time. This is hardly running through these teams. The only game they had an easy win was against the Avalace team who they beat 10-4. Lucky black Ice played up.

LIE Channy looked great today. Ran thru the teams for the championship. Much better than last season. Several good additions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ran thru teams? They only beat CT Eclipse 8-7 and then 7-5 in finals. Seems pretty tight esp versus a non Long Island team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree this is the 2021 thread. Give cudos to LIE Channy. They beat a talented Eclipse team twice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express won 2 of the 5 brackets (2021 and 2022). The brackets they did not win their best teams did not play (2020 and 2023). They probably would have also won those if their top teams played and not their B teams. [/quote]

They didn’t play because they didn't want to be embarrassed, been dodging for a while. Can't hide forever!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2021 B team looked horrible, it looked like PAL B team. way to many kids on that team as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They only beat CT Eclipse 8-7 and then 7-5 in finals. Seems pretty tight esp versus a non Long Island team.

It was the eclipse U13 team. Believe the same team that played in world championships out in Denver last summer. Those were good wins against a good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no not the same team but several kids did play up and attend the WSYL last season. Channy has good talent but play extremely hard and that was the difference in both Eclipse games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did express have Icon kids play with them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express and Outlawz
spot on

I'm Sons would have not taken it easy on Igloo. I would have like to see them instead of TAZ as TZ and AA are to good of friends. You could hear the igloo parents begging not to have to play Sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes he played

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off season saw the better clubs poach Legacys players and while their loss to the Wolverines is not the end being soundly beaten by the Outlaws is troubling at best for them. LAst year year they edged put the Outlaws but this year it was a sound beating. The Outlaws still seem to be the team scratching to get into double AA and the WOlverines handled them after a rocky start. With TLI in turmoil as well looks like the Outlaws will cement itslef in the top 5 , Express, Igloo and Icon. Will be a fun season,. Has Channy righted the ship ? Can Igloo continue its improbable run as the best 2021 team after appearing out of thin air 5 years ago ? Can Icon ? Can the Outlaws team play philosophy get them over the hump against teams with better talent. Will most of the SOns players pass their road test in the next few months ? Time will tell, be prepared for snow in the ground and expensive indoor fees while they wait it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes he played

THEY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Black Ice championship game against TAZ? Kudos on playing up for the competition but I'm curious about how playing older (and presumably bigger) kids affected gameplay? That's an age range where a year makes a big difference. I notice it mostly on GB's and sometimes my little guys slide perfectly but bounce off a big 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that true the Express 2021 team had outsiders
Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps they would look better if they had their own goalie and if they didn't have kids who have never played before on the team.
Express 2021 B team looked horrible, it looked like PAL B team. way to many kids on that team as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Legacy vs Igloo Championship game played yesterday was Legacy 10 Igloo 3 who ever put the score down as 8-4 is a bunch of crap. Igloo had no chance, even while Legacy made multiple mistakes in the second half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes he played

THEY

Along with literally 30 other kids on the team! The bench was size was beyond reprehensible!

It looked like a picture perfect money grab but came across more like an act of desperation by the owner to get this team where it should have been a few years ago. He was probably too busy focusing on the very very few chosen ones all this time and not the team. Cramming for this year's big test!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched Express Wolves vs the Outlaws and "he" played for Express the entire game. He did not get one second of rest. I guess they were afraid to take him out of the game when the Outlaws went up by 3 goals and leading for most of the game.

Yes he played

THEY

Along with literally 30 other kids on the team! The bench was size was beyond reprehensible!

It looked like a picture perfect money grab but came across more like an act of desperation by the owner to get this team where it should have been a few years ago. He was probably too busy focusing on the very very few chosen ones all this time and not the team. Cramming for this year's big test!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched Express Wolves vs the Outlaws and "he" played for Express the entire game. He did not get one second of rest. I guess they were afraid to take him out of the game when the Outlaws went up by 3 goals and leading for most of the game.

Yes he played

THEY

And it's only the first tournament of the season. No reason to think the act will change. There will be 40 kids on the team soon and the money will be falling out of his pockets! And the way the guy kisses up to a few of those kids is weird.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also know that Express tried to recruit at least one other Icon kid but was turned down, which is the right thing to do.
Also does anyone know how many of the Igloo kids are in fact 8th grade if any, don't care about age just grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Legacy vs Igloo Championship game played yesterday was Legacy 10 Igloo 3 who ever put the score down as 8-4 is a bunch of crap. Igloo had no chance, even while Legacy made multiple mistakes in the second half.

Whatever the final score was Legacy should be taking out your face-off guy for steak and lobster ..... he was very good and a large reason they won the game if Igloo won 2 face-off that was a lot . BTW Final score was 8-4 and Legacy won 95% of the face-offs

Page 12 of 44 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard