BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 76 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so true. they train them like football players there. the three villages names are:

NO
STICK
SKILLS

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither 2022 igloo team is playing in a tournament this weekend. Maybe it's 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Neither 2022 igloo team is playing in a tournament this weekend. Maybe it's 2023

Makes sense. 2022s in hiding. But hey, they win in NH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want your team to play Igloo 2022 call the coach he would be glad to set up a scrimmage/game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, I just saw the updated schedule and there is now no Igloo team anymore.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't think they would put their B team in this tournament..smart move

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't think they would put their B team in this tournament..smart move

Like, genius smart move...I mean, who would want to get an early look at the new roster/new kids they have in competition? Way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree get out there and see what you got ,will help to figure out what team needs to work on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree get out there and see what you got ,will help to figure out what team needs to work on

Checks have to clear first !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter guy. Kid was on the team, now he's not. Move along....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good call! Very bitter. Can only mean one thing because otherwise why troll on here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is anyone who was on the team , now not on team? Anyone on A team last year would have gotten a spot on B team this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that goes without saying in every organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2022 has 3 teams? A, B, C ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2022 has 3 teams? A, B, C ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney Machines is showing 3 2022 Express teams for Monday plus Badgers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They split Team Channy into 2 teams for the tourney!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what would happen if 1 of those teams made the championship? Would they combine both teams for that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what would happen if 1 of those teams made the championship? Would they combine both teams for that game?

No, just the best ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who cares? it's fall ball. kids are getting a run. not about the t-shirt. unless, of course, you are worried about that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't care about shirt at all. But I do care that a tournament is fair. Who splits their one team into two? Then they will mix and match as they see fit. You don't see something odd with that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't care about shirt at all. But I do care that a tournament is fair. Who splits their one team into two? Then they will mix and match as they see fit. You don't see something odd with that?

11 year old kids getting a fall ball run in. Again, who gives a rats @ss what team "wins"? Your complaint of the field not being fair rings hollow. I'd argue it's an advantage for the teams they play against. Extra runs, more fatigue. There shouldn't even be championship games for fall events. They are meaningless anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

11 year old kids getting a fall ball run in. Again, who gives a rats @ss what team "wins"? Your complaint of the field not being fair rings hollow. I'd argue it's an advantage for the teams they play against. Extra runs, more fatigue. There shouldn't even be championship games for fall events. They are meaningless anyway.

I wouldn't say they are meaningless. They mean something to the parents because it shows them they picked a team that can win, that is the desired outcome at sports last I checked. It means something to the kids because they can post it all over Instagram and be proud of their accomplishments. It also means something to the losing teams, it shows them what areas they need to work on. It's an opportunity to learn from mistakes. Just my opinion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't say they are meaningless. They mean something to the parents because it shows them they picked a team that can win, that is the desired outcome at sports last I checked. It means something to the kids because they can post it all over Instagram and be proud of their accomplishments. It also means something to the losing teams, it shows them what areas they need to work on. It's an opportunity to learn from mistakes. Just my opinion

really? Post all over instagram. There is something odd about a parent advocating for that. Its like what parents do on here. Brag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

really? Post all over instagram. There is something odd about a parent advocating for that. Its like what parents do on here. Brag.

So you're telling me that you don't celebrate wins? Share the good news with friends and family? Why wouldn't you, and what exactly is wrong with that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's the thing about fall tournaments, some teams are brand new and have good players who never played together and other teams have been playing together for 4 years. For the former it's about seeing what you got and for the latter it's about winning. Yes, it always feels good to win but the true measure of which team is best occurs in the spring/summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express would be the first people on here bragging about how great they are if they win this. Give me a break. They're on here all year talking about how they're the team to beat anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you're telling me that you don't celebrate wins? Share the good news with friends and family? Why wouldn't you, and what exactly is wrong with that?

I said nothing of the sort. Celebrating with family and friends and posting for the world on social media is completely different. And truth be told it makes a lot of kids feel bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I said nothing of the sort. Celebrating with family and friends and posting for the world on social media is completely different. And truth be told it makes a lot of kids feel bad.

Maybe you are little behind the times, but that is how people, essentially kids communicate these days. Like it or not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And about the kids feeling bad, they need to develop a thick skin if they want to last in this sport. We've been on both sides plenty of times. Builds character.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The world, as an adult I use my "private" social media accounts to spread all kinds of things with family and friends near and far! The world is not watching you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And about the kids feeling bad, they need to develop a thick skin if they want to last in this sport. We've been on both sides plenty of times. Builds character.

yes, it is how kids communicate and no I don't like it. parents need to wake up and see what your kids are being exposed to and they don't even have to leave the house. it builds character to lose, yes. posting to the world that you won shows lack of character. winning speaks for itself. it is the way of the world now though. you can see by all the bickering that goes on here how detrimental social media can be. but by all means post away. we wouldn't want to be behind the times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So a team with 12 players playing a team with 22 is at an advantage, who cares if they can mix and match, its 12 kids playing full squads! They are not robots, they'll be beat tired!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously know nothing about how MC works. He will have plenty of kids there playing. 12! You'll see. I'm sure that's what he told you to sell you on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The world, as an adult I use my "private" social media accounts to spread all kinds of things with family and friends near and far! The world is not watching you!

there is no such thing as "private". wake up. if you trust it as being private you are being very naïve. and just how many friends do you have in your contact list? and they have two friends and they have two friends and on and on and on. the first thing they tell you when you are trying to protect your identity is nothing is private on social media. nothing. and kids most of all know how to hack it. the world is absolutely watching you if they so desire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express would be the first people on here bragging about how great they are if they win this. Give me a break. They're on here all year talking about how they're the team to beat anyway.

not all of us. just a select few. which we try desperately to silence to no avail. let's just cheer on our kids tomorrow. and it is only Fall ball. it's just really keeping a stick in their hands. most are knee deep in football and starting basketball. good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not all of us. just a select few. which we try desperately to silence to no avail. let's just cheer on our kids tomorrow. and it is only Fall ball. it's just really keeping a stick in their hands. most are knee deep in football and starting basketball. good luck to all.

WELL SAID! Good luck to ALL the boys playing tomorrow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

there is no such thing as "private". wake up. if you trust it as being private you are being very naïve. and just how many friends do you have in your contact list? and they have two friends and they have two friends and on and on and on. the first thing they tell you when you are trying to protect your identity is nothing is private on social media. nothing. and kids most of all know how to hack it. the world is absolutely watching you if they so desire.

Thank you Dad, I'll be ok! And for the record, my child does not use ANY social media because children his age should not be on it for their own safety!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you Dad, I'll be ok! And for the record, my child does not use ANY social media because children his age should not be on it for their own safety!

I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to the instagram post. you were just chiming in I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get back to lacrosse please.

Page 11 of 76 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard