BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 66 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a Looney's dad, but if you don't acknowledge that Looney's 2020 is one of, if not the best team in MD, then you are either lying or ignorant. I am dealing with facts, not speculation on next spring. Crabs, Hawks, Breakers and FCA are in the conversation, but I'll take Looney's (as long as the FOGO plays).

Yes but if any of those teams had that FloGo we'd be talking about them not Looney's - it all hinges on one player.

They have been a top team since 4th grade with and without their fogo.

"Top team" and "best team in MD" are two different things entirely. They are definitely one of the better MD teams. They are absolutely NOT the "best team in MD". And currently, a lot of their play does hinge on the FOGO - there is a big difference between 4th grade and 8th grade.

Who is the best? Crabs? The one Looney's beat in the fall and the one that was in Denver getting CRUSHED while Looney's won their Young Guns tournament? Please.

How's life in the HOCO minor leagues? LOL.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 kids wont go anywhere. They are already in the top tourneys. BTW, they havent lost any kids to fca or crabs over the years that were key players. Keep dreaming and poking holes. You seem to be good at it. Wait until the fall starts. We'll get a taste of who has what. While you are at it find another hobby rather than discussing boys lacrosse. Pathetic for a grown up to be that fixated on this topic.

Well lets home the top tournaments run by the NLF and Big 4 and 3D let your 2020 team play in there tournaments. I might be wrong but I do not see a single Looneys team in any of these top 5 fall high school tournaments. You know the ones with all the D1 coaches sitting on the sidelines.

Haha, yes man, we am the best, we is Crabz and like my kid I can spell real awesome with my sweat flow and use real good grammar 'cause we go to there tournament so their we told you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team keep function without the coaches telling them what to do every second. Overrated.
Strong island

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 kids wont go anywhere. They are already in the top tourneys. BTW, they havent lost any kids to fca or crabs over the years that were key players. Keep dreaming and poking holes. You seem to be good at it. Wait until the fall starts. We'll get a taste of who has what. While you are at it find another hobby rather than discussing boys lacrosse. Pathetic for a grown up to be that fixated on this topic.

Well lets home the top tournaments run by the NLF and Big 4 and 3D let your 2020 team play in there tournaments. I might be wrong but I do not see a single Looneys team in any of these top 5 fall high school tournaments. You know the ones with all the D1 coaches sitting on the sidelines.

Haha, yes man, we am the best, we is Crabz and like my kid I can spell real awesome with my sweat flow and use real good grammar 'cause we go to there tournament so their we told you.

Got it point taken I cant spell and have bad grammar. But you still did not say what fall tournaments this great 2020 and 2019 team are playing at this fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you? We are going to call you lax fool because you don't know anything and your facts are totally wrong. BTW 2019 is not in this discussion. They are not elite and know that but they have fun which is what this is about lax fool

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you? We are going to call you lax fool because you don't know anything and your facts are totally wrong. BTW 2019 is not in this discussion. They are not elite and know that but they have fun which is what this is about lax fool

Lax Fool is fine, but still have not answered where either team is playing this fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You'll find out soon enough lax fool. I know the suspense is killing you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I in joy the tough guy act of calling me names online. I have seen the sidelines of many lacrosse games these people are not to scary to a fool with bad grammar like me. I got this bad grammar and lack of spelling skills because I was always in the office for beating up nerds like you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I in joy the tough guy act of calling me names online. I have seen the sidelines of many lacrosse games these people are not to scary to a fool with bad grammar like me. I got this bad grammar and lack of spelling skills because I was always in the office for beating up nerds like you.

So you are a bully with bad grammar? Congrats!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Count on Looney's parents for always being drunk on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never had issues with Looneys parents, nor FCA, Breakers or Hawks. The only parents that I ever thought were obnoxious were LTRC (rec team) and Crabs. Crabs, supposedly the self appointed MD team were truly classless and didn't respect the game or other games their kids weren't in. LTRC parents tend to all ref and coach from the sidelines, more than any other clubs.

Before I get the crab parent saying "sorry your son got cut from crabs"...he didn't. He was invited and chose to stay with his current team, one that beats crabs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Never had issues with Looneys parents, nor FCA, Breakers or Hawks. The only parents that I ever thought were obnoxious were LTRC (rec team) and Crabs. Crabs, supposedly the self appointed MD team were truly classless and didn't respect the game or other games their kids weren't in. LTRC parents tend to all ref and coach from the sidelines, more than any other clubs.

Before I get the crab parent saying "sorry your son got cut from crabs"...he didn't. He was invited and chose to stay with his current team, one that beats crabs!

Ya sure thing, that's rich.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and Looney's parents are much worse than the Crabs. Not even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and Looney's parents are much worse than the Crabs. Not even close.

And Hawks and Breakers (now 91MD) are pretty feisty too...Breakers parents actually cheered When an opposing player blew out his ACL Last summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have been a part of three of the better clubs out there and they have all been great experiences. No blame for behavior should be associated to the clubs, but to the individuals that choose to act a fool! It is all fun! Enjoy it while you can! It will be over before you know it! It's a kids game! Cheers!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers parents actually cheered When an opposing player blew out his ACL Last summer.

Don't spread ridiculous lies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Top team" and "best team in MD" are two different things entirely. They are definitely one of the better MD teams. They are absolutely NOT the "best team in MD". And currently, a lot of their play does hinge on the FOGO - there is a big difference between 4th grade and 8th grade. [/quote]

No doubt. Crabs kids were in the 6th grade when Hawks, FCA, Looneys, etc. kids were in 4th grade. Will be interesting to see how the reclassified players affect this landscape.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Top team" and "best team in MD" are two different things entirely. They are definitely one of the better MD teams. They are absolutely NOT the "best team in MD". And currently, a lot of their play does hinge on the FOGO - there is a big difference between 4th grade and 8th grade.

No doubt. Crabs kids were in the 6th grade when Hawks, FCA, Looneys, etc. kids were in 4th grade. Will be interesting to see how the reclassified players affect this landscape.[/quote]

1. You are an idiot for trying to incite people with a suggestion that everyone on the Crabs is two grades older than their counterparts.

2. There are tons of holdbacks on other teams, especially FCA.

3. Do the Looney's even field teams anymore? It seems like they fold more teams than they assemble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No doubt. Crabs kids were in the 6th grade when Hawks, FCA, Looneys, etc. kids were in 4th grade. Will be interesting to see how the reclassified players affect this landscape.

1. You are an idiot for trying to incite people with a suggestion that everyone on the Crabs is two grades older than their counterparts.

3. Do the Looney's even field teams anymore? It seems like they fold more teams than they assemble. [/quote]

Stop trying to spread false rumors about other teams to try and take the heat off the Crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3. Do the Looney's even field teams anymore? It seems like they fold more teams than they assemble. [/quote]

Looney's has 10 teams, how many does your club have?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3. Do the Looney's even field teams anymore? It seems like they fold more teams than they assemble.

Looney's has 10 teams, how many does your club have?[/quote]

So where are their 2017 and 2018 teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We covered that already lax fool. You are a real piece of work. Everyday must be miserable for you. So sorry your life is fixated on the looneys 2017 and 2018 years. Lax fool just keeps posting about these grads years. Funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We covered that already lax fool. You are a real piece of work. Everyday must be miserable for you. So sorry your life is fixated on the looneys 2017 and 2018 years. Lax fool just keeps posting about these grads years. Funny

No legitimate club folds their rising sophomore and junior teams.

Guess that's what happens when daddys run a club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name the FCA teams with holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name the FCA teams with holdbacks.[/quote]

2020, 2021, 2023 just based on the handful the i know, No big deal. Just kids with summer birthdays, just like all teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2017 has at least two holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We covered that already lax fool. You are a real piece of work. Everyday must be miserable for you. So sorry your life is fixated on the looneys 2017 and 2018 years. Lax fool just keeps posting about these grads years.
Funny

This is the original Lax Fool and I have not been on sense Friday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name the FCA teams with holdbacks.[/quote]

2020, 2021, 2023 just based on the handful the i know, No big deal. Just kids with summer birthdays, just like all teams

A summer birthday makes a child a holdback?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020, 2021, 2023 just based on the handful the i know, No big deal. Just kids with summer birthdays, just like all teams[/quote]

2019 and 2022 also. They all do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A summer birthday makes a child a holdback? [/quote]

Yes, they should've in school a year ahead. Parents either chose to start school late or hold them back early on. A summer 2001 birthday should be playing 2019.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To try to pretend the Crabs 2020 team is not going to be full of Holdbacks is absurd. That is how Fat Crab daddy rolls - he knows it, you know it, everyone that plays him knows it. If your kid can't compete with kids his own age hold him back so he can beat up on younger kids. It's the Crabs way - bigger, stronger, faster, older. Sad but true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To try to pretend the Crabs 2020 team is not going to be full of Holdbacks is absurd. That is how Fat Crab daddy rolls - he knows it, you know it, everyone that plays him knows it. If your kid can't compete with kids his own age hold him back so he can beat up on younger kids. It's the Crabs way - bigger, stronger, faster, older. Sad but true.

Sorry your kid couldn't make the Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably because your 16 year old son took his spit on the 8th grade 2020 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two of the weakest, most tired arguments on this forum. To think crabs has the market cornered on hold backs is absurd. The double hold back is largely of myth. You can't be 19 before your senior yr and play in the MIAA. Anyone aware of players who had to sit out their senior year? Much of this discussion has been centered around 2020. If your kid is on AA or even A club team they must have some ambition to play high level high school. As an AA 8th grader they should be capable of playing against older kids. Plus if it was still age based it would u15 and all your prefirst and reclassers would still be eligible.

And Crab Dad - not every AA player plays or wants to play for Crabs. Just cause your kid's on the team doesn't mean he's destined for greatness. There are many justified criticisms of the Crabs and not just by the parents of kids who didn't the team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]To try to pretend the Crabs 2020 team is not going to be full of Holdbacks is absurd. That is how Fat Crab daddy rolls - he knows it, you know it, everyone that plays him knows it. If your kid can't compete with kids his own age hold him back so he can beat up on younger kids. It's the Crabs way - bigger, stronger, faster, older. Sad but true.

Hold on to your spit, sorry your son couldn't make the Crabs team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]To try to pretend the Crabs 2020 team is not going to be full of Holdbacks is absurd. That is how Fat Crab daddy rolls - he knows it, you know it, everyone that plays him knows it. If your kid can't compete with kids his own age hold him back so he can beat up on younger kids. It's the Crabs way - bigger, stronger, faster, older. Sad but true.

Lets us all guess....he made the Crabs but turned them down. Good one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two of the weakest, most tired arguments on this forum. To think crabs has the market cornered on hold backs is absurd. The double hold back is largely of myth. You can't be 19 before your senior yr and play in the MIAA. Anyone aware of players who had to sit out their senior year? Much of this discussion has been centered around 2020. If your kid is on AA or even A club team they must have some ambition to play high level high school. As an AA 8th grader they should be capable of playing against older kids. Plus if it was still age based it would u15 and all your prefirst and reclassers would still be eligible.

And Crab Dad - not every AA player plays or wants to play for Crabs. Just cause your kid's on the team doesn't mean he's destined for greatness. There are many justified criticisms of the Crabs and not just by the parents of kids who didn't the team

Top 8th grade players can play against kids older than them, however, that does not mean they should be consistently playing against kids older than them. Leave younger kids playing against older kids for high school, club programs should not be run like high school programs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So tired of this argument. Most of you people didn't even play the game, the ones that did still have something to prove thru their kids. Feel sorry for ya.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So tired of this argument. Most of you people didn't even play the game, the ones that did still have something to prove thru their kids. Feel sorry for ya.

don't tune into the discussion

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not mention that Ryan McLernan is a complete tool

Like Reply Quote
Page 18 of 66 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 65 66