BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 66 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't forget those freedom peeps.

Classy. Rather share the sidelines with salt of the earth people from Carroll or Harford Counties then country club/social climbers that post insults anonymously.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Part of the problem with Looney's are the parents, especially the white trash from Bel Air.

must be a fallston parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 and 2024 are pretty darn good too.

Considering 2023 lost one of their coaches and a quarter of their team to Crabs, we'll see about that. Pretty sure the 2 best players on Looneys 2023 are now with Crabs

That's funny. The coach who left is a ding-dong. Good luck with that.

Don't get me wrong. I completely agree about him. But the truth is, they lost most of their better kids, including the goalie to Crabs. Ding-dong isn't the head coach, so hopefully he stays in check this year.

it is a team requirement for all parents to wear flat brimmed baseball hats and loud colors this season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 and 2024 are pretty darn good too.

Considering 2023 lost one of their coaches and a quarter of their team to Crabs, we'll see about that. Pretty sure the 2 best players on Looneys 2023 are now with Crabs

That's funny. The coach who left is a ding-dong. Good luck with that.

Don't get me wrong. I completely agree about him. But the truth is, they lost most of their better kids, including the goalie to Crabs. Ding-dong isn't the head coach, so hopefully he stays in check this year.

it is a team requirement for all parents to wear flat brimmed baseball hats and loud colors this season!

Don't forget the goggles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy people. looneys has one team left. Besides the coach had style compared to some still wearing the old gym shorts to practice.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they have two teams. 2019 and 2020. Not sure how much longer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell the 2020 kids to go play for Madlax Maryland there is spots to be had on the 2020 team. Madlax Capital the top team 2020 also has spots to be had. Say what you want but Madlax is stable and not going anywhere. And they play at the best tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell the 2020 kids to go play for Madlax Maryland there is spots to be had on the 2020 team. Madlax Capital the top team 2020 also has spots to be had. Say what you want but Madlax is stable and not going anywhere. And they play at the best tournaments.

The kids who play for Looney's are not going to drive over an hour to attend Madlax MD practices, let alone play for a terrible B team.

There are plenty of strong, stable clubs in that area. Do you really think any of them would come down to play on that team? LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10 teams 2019 to 2025. Rosters and coaches on website. Many coaches accomplished players and all experienced youth coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kids who play for Looney's are not going to drive over an hour to attend Madlax MD practices, let alone play for a terrible B team.

There are plenty of strong, stable clubs in that area. Do you really think any of them would come down to play on that team? LOL.

If they make the top team it would be worth it for sure.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10 teams 2019 to 2025. Rosters and coaches on website. Many coaches accomplished players and all experienced youth coaches.

LOL. They folded their 2017 and 2018 teams? Actually not that big of a shock. Now that their 2015 and 2016 teams are done, the club is about to fold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do know that 2020 orange is one of the top teams regionally and nationally for 2020.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. They folded their 2017 and 2018 teams? Actually not that big of a shock. Now that their 2015 and 2016 teams are done, the club is about to fold.

Same clown that always wants to talk about how good 2015, 2016 were and bad 17/18 are. If Looney's about to fold why would they have 4 middle school teams and 5 elementary teams? They may not all be "elite" but kids have fun and learn the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what happened to their 2017 and 2018 teams? Seriously.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 had approx 90 kids come out for tryouts, not sure about other age groups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do know that 2020 orange is one of the top teams regionally and nationally for 2020.

My response was if the team was folding. I have a older son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HELLO!!!! Very bad info...great program, GROWING, 11th grade team was THE BEST anywhere...2020 best team in Maryland

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what happened to their 2017 and 2018 teams? Seriously.

Calvert Hall coach started FCA. Some of his buddies were coaching green turtle or looneys. They went with him to FCA and kids followed. Certain age groups never recovered for GT and Looneys. When kids get to HS club lax tournaments become very expensive. If a kid is not playing in college it's hard to justify. And some pretty decent players get cut from MIAA teams. So the the pool of kids dwindles

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HELLO!!!! Very bad info...great program, GROWING, 11th grade team was THE BEST anywhere...2020 best team in Maryland

How can you say a club that shuts down it's rising Junior and Sophomore team is growing?

The 2016 team was a good one, but not the best in the country. No way.

And Crabs 2020 is better than Looney's, especially since several Looney's players left to play for the Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to agree. Best in md. Far from it. Fca, crabs will beat them badly. Plus how can you say md when you added kids outside the state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 is not even CLOSE to the best team in MD, and the 11th grade team was NOT the best anywhere - you're out of your mind, what have you been smoking??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How can you say a club that shuts down it's rising Junior and Sophomore team is growing?

The 2016 team was a good one, but not the best in the country. No way.

And Crabs 2020 is better than Looney's, especially since several Looney's players left to play for the Crabs.

several? try 1 who is on crabs 2021. let the boys settle it on the field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The formation of FCA decimated Looneys and Green Turtle. Much like the formation of 91 decimated Breakers at some ages. If you don't live in Baltimore (or play for Crabs), you would not know this. Both Looneys and Green Turtle are still trying to recover and are focusing their efforts on their younger teams. The addition of Koopers and now 91 has meaningfully diluted the talent pool further (and is ruining MYLA) in Baltimore. It is unlikely that you will ever see one program dominate across the board in Baltimore. Going forward, programs will have pockets of strength, and pockets of weakness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Looney's dad, but if you don't acknowledge that Looney's 2020 is one of, if not the best team in MD, then you are either lying or ignorant. I am dealing with facts, not speculation on next spring. Crabs, Hawks, Breakers and FCA are in the conversation, but I'll take Looney's (as long as the FOGO plays).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Looney's dad, but if you don't acknowledge that Looney's 2020 is one of, if not the best team in MD, then you are either lying or ignorant. I am dealing with facts, not speculation on next spring. Crabs, Hawks, Breakers and FCA are in the conversation, but I'll take Looney's (as long as the FOGO plays).

I am sure the Looney's 2020 team is the best. But in joy it for one more year. Because all your players will be leaving for the Crabs and FCA so they can go to the top tournaments and be seen by the best schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes but if any of those teams had that FloGo we'd be talking about them not Looney's - it all hinges on one player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes but if any of those teams had that FloGo we'd be talking about them not Looney's - it all hinges on one player.

They have been a top team since 4th grade with and without their fogo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure the Looney's 2020 team is the best. But in joy it for one more year. Because all your players will be leaving for the Crabs and FCA so they can go to the top tournaments and be seen by the best schools.

Where are all the Crabs & FCA studs going to play once the Looney's kids come over?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard he the fogo flys in from FL for tournaments. Is that true?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 kids wont go anywhere. They are already in the top tourneys. BTW, they havent lost any kids to fca or crabs over the years that were key players. Keep dreaming and poking holes. You seem to be good at it. Wait until the fall starts. We'll get a taste of who has what. While you are at it find another hobby rather than discussing boys lacrosse. Pathetic for a grown up to be that fixated on this topic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's can't escape the Bel Air parents that infect their program. I saw one Grandmother actually throw her chair after her Looney's grandchild lost a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHHA...get ready Md. teams..BIG ORANGE is coming!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHHA...get ready Md. teams..BIG ORANGE is coming!!

Except for their 2017 and 2018 teams. Because they don't have any. Because they gave up and folded those teams. And those kids are without a home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 kids wont go anywhere. They are already in the top tourneys. BTW, they havent lost any kids to fca or crabs over the years that were key players. Keep dreaming and poking holes. You seem to be good at it. Wait until the fall starts. We'll get a taste of who has what. While you are at it find another hobby rather than discussing boys lacrosse. Pathetic for a grown up to be that fixated on this topic.

Well lets home the top tournaments run by the NLF and Big 4 and 3D let your 2020 team play in there tournaments. I might be wrong but I do not see a single Looneys team in any of these top 5 fall high school tournaments. You know the ones with all the D1 coaches sitting on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks buddy but our teams are in the right tourneys. have a good one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are good, but they aren't in all of the top tourneys - you already know that if you're a Looney's parent though. It's also ironic that you're telling everyone to find another hobby besides discussing boys' lacrosse but you're doing so while discussing boys' lacrosse on a lacrosse forum. Don't you think?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Top team" and "best team in MD" are two different things entirely. They are definitely one of the better MD teams. They are absolutely NOT the "best team in MD". And currently, a lot of their play does hinge on the FOGO - there is a big difference between 4th grade and 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So please fill us in with the list of all the tournaments your 2019 and 2020 teams will be playing in this fall. Then also tell us where your 2018,2017 teams will be playing this fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So please fill us in with the list of all the tournaments your 2019 and 2020 teams will be playing in this fall. Then also tell us where your 2018,2017 teams will be playing this fall.

I can tell when the Looney's 2017 and 2018 will be playing this fall.

At home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Top team" and "best team in MD" are two different things entirely. They are definitely one of the better MD teams. They are absolutely NOT the "best team in MD". And currently, a lot of their play does hinge on the FOGO - there is a big difference between 4th grade and 8th grade.

Who is the best? Crabs? The one Looney's beat in the fall and the one that was in Denver getting CRUSHED while Looney's won their Young Guns tournament? Please.

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 66 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard