BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 76 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's a lot of BS right there. My son did not make Team 1/Team MC this year because he is not one of the chosen ones. We have moved on. Why accept the B team when my son is just as good as other B players who did make the A team or players who did not have to show themselves at tryouts.
There are too many privileged parents on this team. Glad we didn't accept the invite.

Yeah, that goes both ways I guess. Your son didn't make it because he couldn't compete with the players that were ultimately selected for the A team. No shame in that. He's only in 6th grade. But don't be so bitter, just move on.

You are not missing out. Both Express teams are B when compared to Smash, Igloo & TLI.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash, Igloo and TLI?
Why is TLI included as a top team when they haven't even played anyone. Didn't Express beat them last fall in a scrimmage?
Should substitute United into the spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Express beat up Igloo pretty good too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash, Igloo and TLI?
Why is TLI included as a top team when they haven't even played anyone. Didn't Express beat them last fall in a scrimmage?
Smash, Igloo and TLI?

TLI will beat United, Smash & Igloo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash, Igloo and TLI?
Smash, Igloo and TLI?

Very mature. Btw didn't United beat Smash in the Finals over the summer ? And trust me , Express will rebound this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares who beat who last year. All teams I am sure added good kids. They are getting older and it should be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash, Igloo and TLI?
Smash, Igloo and TLI?

HAHAHAHA! Pound Chest, DB. Did you do the New Zealand All Blacks Haka after you pressed submit?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and 32 kids combined will be the team to beat this year, played up last tournament and played 91 Ambush very tough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and 32 kids combined will be the team to beat this year, played up last tournament and played 91 Ambush very tough.

What is the new name of the team? 32Express or Express32?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome. This reply still has me laughing ...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Express beat up Igloo pretty good too.

What hallucinatory drugs are you taking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's not get so defensive. Who has Igloo actually beat last year ? Not including that winter indoor office space in Deer park.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mustn't have been on the almighty Igloo team last year that got beat up by Express. No drugs, just a game that Igloo lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean that sceimmage? What tournament did express beat igloo in? Thats what I thought . None. Btw, igloo beat express 2x last year in scrimmages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mustn't have been on the almighty Igloo team last year that got beat up by Express. No drugs, just a game that Igloo lost.

Stop stirring the pot and worry about your own team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean that sceimmage? What tournament did express beat igloo in? Thats what I thought . None. Btw, igloo beat express 2x last year in scrimmages.

Both sides of this argument are meaningless. The outcomes of games & scrimmages last year will have no impact on future games. New rosters = new teams, and all teams rosters have changed. Smash's roster likely changed the least, which could indicate they are still the team to beat in 2022. But the boys still have to play the games to find out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash, Igloo and TLI?
Smash, Igloo and TLI?

Very mature. Btw didn't United beat Smash in the Finals over the summer ? And trust me , Express will rebound this year.

Was that the only time United played Smash last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash, Igloo and TLI?
Smash, Igloo and TLI?

I've been hearing that same song since second grade, its getting old. Would be nice if it finaly came true.....but it wont

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI couldn't beat any of those teams mentioned earlier. That dad is delusional. Besides TLI always goes out of the way to play out of state so they wouldn't play any of those teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI couldn't beat any of those teams mentioned earlier. That dad is delusional. Besides TLI always goes out of the way to play out of state so they wouldn't play any of those teams!

Last time TLI played Igloo they smoked them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyway... who is playing on Columbus Day from this group? Express will be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was 2 years ago!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo didn't play in any of the tournaments Express played in last year. Igloo was too busy playing in the lame tournaments trying to win a t-shirt and staying away from Smash, United, Express, and 32.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Igloo didn't play in any of the tournaments Express played in last year. Igloo was too busy playing in the lame tournaments trying to win a t-shirt and staying away from Smash, United, Express, and 32.

What a snarky thing to say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop stirring the pot and worry about your own team

Ummm,,, don't you mean your kid's team? Crazy, crazy parents here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any team going to the u11 nationals in FL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pound chest Igloo parent. Just go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did it a few years ago. Probably biggest waste of money. You learn as you go I guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a lot of BS right there. My son did not make Team 1/Team MC this year because he is not one of the chosen ones. We have moved on. Why accept the B team when my son is just as good as other B players who did make the A team or players who did not have to show themselves at tryouts.
There are too many privileged parents on this team. Glad we didn't accept the invite.

Yeah, that goes both ways I guess. Your son didn't make it because he couldn't compete with the players that were ultimately selected for the A team. No shame in that. He's only in 6th grade. But don't be so bitter, just move on.

You are not missing out. Both Express teams are B when compared to Smash, Igloo & TLI.

why don't smash igloo and tli just play each other and not have to worry about bashing everyone else. if memory serves each one of these teams lost to other teams other than themselves. 32 beat smash, express beat 32. that's what makes the world go round. you can claim you are the best but it doesn't mean you are and it never lasts forever. enjoy what you have while you have it and stop bragging about it. its petty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great email. Finally some common sense ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did it a few years ago. Probably biggest waste of money. You learn as you go I guess

Love igloo spending all sorts of $$ to go to Florida for the so called "nationals" against weak competition and avoiding the local tournaments against the good teams. Everyone is on to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why don't smash igloo and tli just play each other and not have to worry about bashing everyone else. if memory serves each one of these teams lost to other teams other than themselves. 32 beat smash, express beat 32. that's what makes the world go round. you can claim you are the best but it doesn't mean you are and it never lasts forever. enjoy what you have while you have it and stop bragging about it. its petty.

AMEN! Bring some sanity to this board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The great thing about this grade is there is no team that is just unbeatable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love igloo spending all sorts of $$ to go to Florida for the so called "nationals" against weak competition and avoiding the local tournaments against the good teams. Everyone is on to them.

Top 2 team from Maryland are going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is everyone? You? What exactly does that mean? All teams have been accused of this. You sound like a n angry brat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and Igloo finally get to play in a real tournament this weekend, 3 Village will show who's boss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and Igloo finally get to play in a real tournament this weekend, 3 Village will show who's boss.

3 Village??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's igloo B. Not the top team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, the 3V powerhouse will show us all how it's done. Glorified B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3V trash. those kids played dirty as 3rd graders

Page 10 of 76 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard