BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Long Island Pride Tryouts - November 14th, 2010
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
The tryout dates and details for the Long Island Pride have been set.

Tryouts will be held on November 14th, 2010 at the Long Island Fieldhouse, formerly known as the Jets Bubble on the Hofstra University Campus. Tryouts are being held for the 2011 Summer LAX Season.

The tryout fee is $50.00 for new players and $30.00 for returning Long Island Pride players.

Tryout Schedules
  • GIRLS - GRADES 5-11 9:00AM
  • BOYS - GRADES 3,4,5, AND 6 10:30AM
  • BOYS - GRADES 7 AND 8 12:00PM
  • BOYS - GRADE 9 1:30PM
  • BOYS - GRADES 10 AND 11 6:00PM

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Pride Tryouts - November 14th, 2010
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seems to be less emphasis on girls with so many different tryouts held for boys. Unless I had a son and daughter playing and didnt want to split up travelling I might be wary of playing on a club team with only one tryout time for such a large number of grades

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
question new to this my daughter is interested in lax and i cant seem to find like an intramural tam where she can leave the basics of the game before i go spending big money. can someone lead me in the right direction. we are located in suffolk.

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
question new to this my daughter is interested in lax and i cant seem to find like an intramural tam where she can leave the basics of the game before i go spending big money. can someone lead me in the right direction. we are located in suffolk.
In order to provide the right set of options, can you share your home town and age group (school year)?

As for one Suffolk in-house/travel program, the Commack Youth League hosts teams from U/10 through U/15. On the training front, one of our training partners, Premier Lacrosse, is well established in Commack for training purposes. (See the banner add on the left side islands.)

Some of the links that might be of interest include the following:

Commack Youth Leagues
Commack Youth Lacrosse
Commack Youth Girls Lacrosse
Premier Lacrosse

If you supply your location information, BOTC Industries can provide more details for you.

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by BoardLord
Tryout Schedules
  • GIRLS - GRADES 5-11 9:00AM
  • BOYS - GRADES 3,4,5, AND 6 10:30AM
  • BOYS - GRADES 7 AND 8 12:00PM
  • BOYS - GRADE 9 1:30PM
  • BOYS - GRADES 10 AND 11 6:00PM
As just notified : TRYOUTS FOR BOYS IN GRADES 3,4,5,& 6 HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS HAS CAUSED.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by BoardLord
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In order to provide the right set of options, can you share your home town and age group (school year)?

As for one Suffolk in-house/travel program, the Commack Youth League hosts teams from U/10 through U/15. On the training front, one of our training partners, Premier Lacrosse, is well established in Commack for training purposes. (See the banner add on the left side islands.)

Some of the links that might be of interest include the following:

Commack Youth Leagues
Commack Youth Lacrosse
Commack Youth Girls Lacrosse
Premier Lacrosse

If you supply your location information, BOTC Industries can provide more details for you.

Not true about Premier Lacrosse and Commack. Premier Soccer and Commack yes but not Lacrosse

Link Copied to Clipboard