BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 73 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What tournaments are the 2024's out there doing. Express first to put on site

Shouldn't they have waited to see where TAZ and Pack were going so they could take them on?

I'm sure the Pack is playing havoc. Taz will do their own pumpkin classic.

It's nice that Expesss posted the tourneys early. I wonder when Igloo will post their fall tourney schedule; oh wait....

dont have to wait Igloo hater...they have a fall tourny, just not overkill like some others. Enjoy getting pounded in yours.

Nice...they finally took the training wheels off. Where will we see them this fall?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shouldn't they have waited to see where TAZ and Pack were going so they could take them on?

It's nice that Expesss posted the tourneys early. I wonder when Igloo will post their fall tourney schedule; oh wait....

dont have to wait Igloo hater...they have a fall tourny, just not overkill like some others. Enjoy getting pounded in yours.

Nice...they finally took the training wheels off. Where will we see them this fall?

How do you know Igloo 2024 is playing this fall? They have not even started practicing or had their team meeting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hate to point this out, and have nothing to to with the Igloo organization, but you my friend seem overly obsessed with the 2024 igloo team. Might be time to regain some much needed perspective. If you son is not on igloo why do you care what tournaments 9 year old boys are playing? From the outside looking you're acting like a teenage boy that got dumped. What happens when you find out where they are playing? Are you going to show up in your best Sergio Tacchani suit to make them jealous?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These teams will never play the 'pack in these tournaments. The team is playing up in all of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These teams will never play the 'pack in these tournaments. The team is playing up in all of them.

It's not playing up when you have 10 year olds on your team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The pack should play up in a lot of these tournaments. It's better for them that they're challenged. Does them no good to win games by double digits. It's about development, no matter what level a team is currently playing at. Hard to push themselves when they're winning games 14-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This comment and the guy that always call the Avengers "Average" are getting old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This comment and the guy that always call the Avengers "Average" are getting old.

What's up with the Avengers this year. All new kids and from the tryout page it looks like they only took 14 kids this year. I guess they will have additional tryouts to fill the roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha! Great point! Plus, the pack will continue to play up in B divisions. At this age, B divisions are for developmental teams at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two little Jealous Dads. Pathetic. If you spent this much time having a catch as you do being jealous, your boys would be A players. Instead following Dad right into mediocrity. Losers

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son does not play on Express but some of his friends will be playing for them this year. That team will be a very good team this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two little Jealous Dads. Pathetic. If you spent this much time having a catch as you do being jealous, your boys would be A players. Instead following Dad right into mediocrity. Losers

Average losers! LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son does not play for the Express. but some of his friends will be playing for the O'R express this year.That Express team will be Very good this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son does not play for the Express. but some of his friends will be playing for the O'R express this year.That Express team will be Very good this year.

Should be a good team, as will the other Express team. Practice tomorrow for all of the express boys. Good Luck Boys!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha! Great point! Plus, the pack will continue to play up in B divisions. At this age, B divisions are for developmental teams at best.

All 9 and 10 year olds are developing you dope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These two guys are Jealous fools. Weak Dads

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you have a 9 or 10 year old who is fully developed you need medical help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be a good team, as will the other Express team. Practice tomorrow for all of the express boys. Good Luck Boys!!!

How will they tell the teams apart? Will one team be Good and the other Good-er? Something tells me they will be OK, but if they want to run with the big boys, these youngsters need some extra clinics ($) and maybe a private lesson or two ($).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealous of what? Crazy parents that want to come on here and say that the A/B Team or maybe the second B+ team, lead by her husband or whatever he is will be good before the season is even two minutes in and then not expect a response? What's next, "not the FOGO/D-Pole/Middie dad, but he looked Great at practice today! It must be the genetics/coaching/organization." Yup, jealous and weak.

User
User

Jealous of what? Crazy parents that want to come on here and say that the A/B Team or maybe the second B+ team, lead by her husband or whatever he is will be good before the season is even two minutes in and then not expect a response? What's next, "not the FOGO/D-Pole/Middie dad, but he looked Great at practice today! It must be the genetics/coaching/organization." Yup, jealous and weak.

Posts like this remind me of the mantra that many of our very own posters live by. Especially those commenting on little kids threads like the 2024.

"Education is important but Lacrosse is importanter".

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How will they tell the teams apart? Will one team be Good and the other Good-er? Something tells me they will be OK, but if they want to run with the big boys, these youngsters need some extra clinics ($) and maybe a private lesson or two ($).

Wow...you are clever. First it's Average-er and now you will go with Good-er. What will you come up with next?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow...you are clever. First it's Average-er and now you will go with Good-er. What will you come up with next?

Next-er.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are playing this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Giants and Jets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy, Express & The Outlaws all have tourneys scheduled this fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What exactly do you mean by big boys?? They will be good and have competitive games with other 9yr olds. they will learn and develop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What exactly do you mean by big boys?? They will be good and have competitive games with other 9yr olds. they will learn and develop.

What are you referring too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mets will be playing, not so sure of the Yankees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how the Average-ers worked out this season? Looks like they won't have enough kids to field a team at Havoc which is lame. I wonder if they will go the way of the Titans

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how the Average-ers worked out this season? Looks like they won't have enough kids to field a team at Havoc which is lame. I wonder if they will go the way of the Titans

I thought your issue was with the coach? Now that the coach and the majority of the team is at a different club under a different name, why don't you leave the team alone? These are new kids and a new coach and your joke is way old. I'm sure the new families would appreciate you ending your obsession over this team; maybe it's time to grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, repeating the same joke , to the same audience. Move on man. Its just not funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought your issue was with the coach? Now that the coach and the majority of the team is at a different club under a different name, why don't you leave the team alone? These are new kids and a new coach and your joke is way old. I'm sure the new families would appreciate you ending your obsession over this team; maybe it's time to grow up.

Are they practicing and will they play any fall tourney's? The program usually has their teams playing fall ball. I believe they played 2x tourneys last fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

every time someone replies to him/her it's reassuring that person that they have the ability to get under peoples skin. Ignore him/her they will eventually go away. Simple

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is more than one person on the Average trail folks. I can tell you that I did not post earlier, but my issue last year was with the phony tryouts and the screwing over of kids by the Coach and 91 organization. Totally not the right thing to do. Now it seems that he left and between him and 91 some more kids will get hosed. "But he is great at developing the kids" blah, blah, blah. I just isn't right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good thing it's over...time to move on.

There is more than one person on the Average trail folks. I can tell you that I did not post earlier, but my issue last year was with the phony tryouts and the screwing over of kids by the Coach and 91 organization. Totally not the right thing to do. Now it seems that he left and between him and 91 some more kids will get hosed. "But he is great at developing the kids" blah, blah, blah. I just isn't right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

every time someone replies to him/her it's reassuring that person that they have the ability to get under peoples skin. Ignore him/her they will eventually go away. Simple

And if you would stop kissing the rear end of the coach on 3 different threads (24 - 26) every chance you get, maybe it would all stop. But it's clear that you must be the coaches Wife and just can't help yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time to move on people, it a new season. Who's playing Havoc?

Wolfpack, 2x Express, anyone eles?

I know Taz and Force played last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time to move on people, it a new season. Who's playing Havoc?

Wolfpack, 2x Express, anyone eles?

I know Taz and Force played last year

You have to expect that Taz will play in their Pumpkin Spice Latte Tourney. Let's just hope this doesn't mean we never get to see any Taz/Pack matchups ever again, even if Taz can't beat Pack, it will be of interest to see if the gap can be closed, or who else can make a run at them as time goes on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to their website Taz is doing:
Columbus Day Invitational
Blatant Fall Jam
Mayflower Invite- In Mass
Mayflower Madness

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the previous thread. He mentioned the boys on express will need more practice and privates to "run with the big boys" Who are the big boys???

Page 16 of 73 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard