BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 76 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So from what I hear Outlaws took a step back on their A team? I appears that its not always a good day to be an Outlaw!9DpU2Z

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you heard that from who? 9DpU2Z- Its not that difficult to post- by the way outlaws got stronger

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did they step back? They retained just about all of their players and upgraded a couple of positions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws will surprise people.
This is an up and coming team. Love when people think they know. How exactly did they take a step back?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, with jesters not fielding a team outlaws should be the right in there behind, both 91 teams, both igloo teams, express A, TLI, 32, GC, Port, Legacy, northport, fl$, bandits etc. so definitely top 20

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agreed, with jesters not fielding a team outlaws should be the right in there behind, both 91 teams, both igloo teams, express A, TLI, 32, GC, Port, Legacy, northport, fl$, bandits etc. so definitely top 20

Don't forget that Igloo might also be behind Roslyn, west Hempstead, and Plainview

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True so outlaws is a top 19 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True so outlaws is a top 19 team

Outlaws MIGHT be in the top 25, but not top 19. Too much of a push for top 19.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team LI doesn't compete against any team from LI, they always travel out of state to play no name teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget that Igloo might also be behind Roslyn, west Hempstead, and Plainview

Enough with promoting the igloo second team . It's made up of a few kids from Jesters A that really was a B team . 1 or 2 kids from express A that lets be honest really couldn't cut it there which is not their fault just they are what they are and its ok because I'm sure they will get better over time. let the kids play where they belong and stop labeling them higher then what they are and they may suprise you someday

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you disparage the entire Jesters team,the kids from Express that "couldn't cut it"but everyone else should stop labeling kids...tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you disparage the entire Jesters team,the kids from Express that "couldn't cut it"but everyone else should stop labeling kids...tool

right? arrogant and stupid...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the guy did was give out facts. Give him a break for being truthful . more then most of you can say

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the guy did was give out facts. Give him a break for being truthful . more then most of you can say

Or "than".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tool. He's A deeznutz guy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did smash get stronger?
How about igloo? I know united picked up a few of express's top players. Does that make them the team to beT? TLI does anybody really know? They lost their goalie who kept them in every game. Jesters gone. Outlaws will be competitive. Did express make up for their list players. Empire,icon and the rest...maybe next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did smash get stronger?
How about igloo? I know united picked up a few of express's top players. Does that make them the team to beT? TLI does anybody really know? They lost their goalie who kept them in every game. Jesters gone. Outlaws will be competitive. Did express make up for their list players. Empire,icon and the rest...maybe next year.
how big are your thumbs???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did smash get stronger?

You should learn how to spell and or type before you are allowed to post. a basic IQ test is probably needed. Your post would get a failing grade in kindergarten. Hope you teach your son more than lacrosse. On second thought based on your post spend your money on a tutor instead of club lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did smash get stronger?

what team are you on , I mean your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough with promoting the igloo second team . It's made up of a few kids from Jesters A that really was a B team . 1 or 2 kids from express A that lets be honest really couldn't cut it there which is not their fault just they are what they are and its ok because I'm sure they will get better over time. let the kids play where they belong and stop labeling them higher then what they are and they may suprise you someday

And what team is your son on that you feel comfortable calling the Jester team a B team? Best a lot of A team last year!

So please tell us!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what A teams did the jesters beat last year??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and LB3 National al

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did smash get stronger?
how big are your thumbs???

That literally made me laugh out loud...perfect!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and LB3 National al

I'd hardly call FCA an A team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws, Legacy, LB3 National, FCA, Patriot, 3D New England.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and LB3 National al

No, you wouldn't ? You must have some high standards, because my experiences have been they are one of the best programs in the country at all age levels? What little all star team does your son play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and LB3 National al

No, you wouldn't ? You must have some high standards, because my experiences have been they are one of the best programs in the country at all age levels? What little all star team does your son play for?

Come on, now - just like any other multi-region, multi-team per age group club, FCA has good teams and OK teams. They have a decent program, but I wouldn't dream of saying they have "one of the best programs in the country at all age levels".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo, express, united

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo, express, united

And Smash, Denver, Notre Dame, Cornell, Johns Hopkins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo, express, united

they didn't even play these teams, but you already knew that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't forget they beat Dukes Lacrosse Academy and Deez Nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and LB3 National al

Come on, now - just like any other multi-region, multi-team per age group club, FCA has good teams and OK teams. They have a decent program, but I wouldn't dream of saying they have "one of the best programs in the country at all age levels".

You might not dream of it , but they are one of strongest programs in country. Every age isn't elite , but certainly A level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and LB3 National al

You might not dream of it , but they are one of strongest programs in country. Every age isn't elite , but certainly A level.

You're 100% wrong - they field at least 2 teams at every age, an A and a B. All of the well known clubs - Igloo, 91, Blackwolf, VLC, Crabs, Madlax, Express, etc., all have an A level team at every age group. "One of the strongest programs" is simply "like all the rest". The difference is, some of those clubs only field one team at each grade, and it is an A team, instead of several teams. It doesn't make FCA anything special.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and LB3 National al

You're 100% wrong - they field at least 2 teams at every age, an A and a B. All of the well known clubs - Igloo, 91, Blackwolf, VLC, Crabs, Madlax, Express, etc., all have an A level team at every age group. "One of the strongest programs" is simply "like all the rest". The difference is, some of those clubs only field one team at each grade, and it is an A team, instead of several teams. It doesn't make FCA anything special.

Every club you mentioned has an A team and are good programs. Point is ......FCA was an A team. What's your point ? Are you disputing that? I saw them play in two tournaments. They were decent A team. Not AA. Not best in country. But solid A team.

I know you have been asked several times and have not responded , but I will ask again. What team does your kid play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all this started from Jesters being an A team. I thought it was already disclosed they are no longer in existence. what is all the fuss about. it's obvious the teams have been altered from last year which may or may not happen again next year. let's just watch our boys play and hope the competition is well distributed. that's the best we can hope for so all of our kids thrive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all this started from Jesters being an A team. I thought it was already disclosed they are no longer in existence. what is all the fuss about. it's obvious the teams have been altered from last year which may or may not happen again next year. let's just watch our boys play and hope the competition is well distributed. that's the best we can hope for so all of our kids thrive.

So your kid isn't on any of these teams ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes my kid is but I'm not the original poster. Just getting bored of parents always trying to rate the teams and pump their chests over pre teen performance. The boys dont act this childish. The parents should start setting better examples.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bored ? Don't read

yes my kid is but I'm not the original poster. Just getting bored of parents always trying to rate the teams and pump their chests over pre teen performance. The boys dont act this childish. The parents should start setting better examples.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bored ? Don't read

thanks for your worldly insight. there is plenty of interesting material on this site. the whose better gets old.
unfortunately you have to read the boring stuff too. but thanks for looking out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone recommend a goalie coach? My son likes the position but needs some 1:1

Page 8 of 76 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard