BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 47 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 46 47
Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did bluefish take any Players from the top 2019 teams at express or 91 or revo?

I suspect a bunch of TRue Blue and Igloo kids are a big component of the Buefish.

Are you talking about the Revo team that now calls one of their teams AAA elite .the same team last year that was an A team . Saw this and thought it was very funny. What showcases did the AAA elite Revo team get invited to this fall or at least are going to? Trying to see if they are at the big ones coming up and playing Orange or Express

Take it easy... Just mentioning several teams with high end players. Don't get you panties in a bunch. Could have mentioned other "A AA" type teams.

How about you answer the question....any defections from EXP, 91, Revo (or any other top quality team) to the new Bluefish?

There were some new additions to the top teams at EXP and 91, so naturally we could expect some roster shake ups with the new additions. Teams don't just add players they replace them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did bluefish take any Players from the top 2019 teams at express or 91 or revo?

I suspect a bunch of TRue Blue and Igloo kids are a big component of the Buefish.

Are you talking about the Revo team that now calls one of their teams AAA elite .the same team last year that was an A team . Saw this and thought it was very funny. What showcases did the AAA elite Revo team get invited to this fall or at least are going to? Trying to see if they are at the big ones coming up and playing Orange or Express

Take it easy... Just mentioning several teams with high end players. Don't get you panties in a bunch. Could have mentioned other "A AA" type teams.

How about you answer the question....any defections from EXP, 91, Revo (or any other top quality team) to the new Bluefish?

There were some new additions to the top teams at EXP and 91, so naturally we could expect some roster shake ups with the new additions. Teams don't just add players they replace them.

Pretty big move to go from express and 91 to bluefish so I don't see it mattering much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious about revo calling themselves elite? If so what did they do last year to be and elite team? If they were elite then why would they let some kids go and some leave? Are you sure they said that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious about revo calling themselves elite? If so what did they do last year to be and elite team? If they were elite then why would they let some kids go and some leave? Are you sure they said that?

Lets be clear, they never called themselves elite, the term they use is Select. Get your gosh darn info right. They are doing a team that will be doing showcases(showcases that are going to be good for 9th graders. most kids are not ready to get verbals and looked at but it is a start).
Every year parents get upset when their kid doesnt make a team and they start bashing. I have to say it stinks when kids get let go, no one likes to cut kids.
each year someone comes on here and has negative things to say and every year this team takes the high road and tries to keep things positive. Parents that are on the team or have joined the team have nothing but positive things to say. This year 2 players left and they were good kids who wanted to see what they can do with other programs, there was no mass exodus like other programs. How can you continually try to bash them. No one is saying Elite or watch out 91 or express.

Why don't you tell us what team your son plays for and then we can compare or maybe meet up in a tournament or scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets be clear, they never called themselves elite, the term they use is Select. Get your gosh darn info right. They are doing a team that will be doing showcases(showcases that are going to be good for 9th graders. most kids are not ready to get verbals and looked at but it is a start).
Every year parents get upset when their kid doesnt make a team and they start bashing. I have to say it stinks when kids get let go, no one likes to cut kids.
each year someone comes on here and has negative things to say and every year this team takes the high road and tries to keep things positive. Parents that are on the team or have joined the team have nothing but positive things to say. This year 2 players left and they were good kids who wanted to see what they can do with other programs, there was no mass exodus like other programs. How can you continually try to bash them. No one is saying Elite or watch out 91 or express.

Why don't you tell us what team your son plays for and then we can compare or maybe meet up in a tournament or scrimmage.

No mass exodus but you certainly let other kids go pretty easy . No loyalty and I get it but don't make yourself out to be the end all to be all. How many new kids from last year

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say do not call it anything until you do something to prove that you are a true select team. Anybody can call themselves select so it really doesn't mean anything. So now that you are a select team which showcases will you do? Has your team ever beaten 91 or epress? Just asking not bashing your team. Like the other guy said why would your team let select kids go. The good teams don't usually let their own kids go. Don't they keep them together in order to keep them in sink ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say do not call it anything until you do something to prove that you are a true select team. Anybody can call themselves select so it really doesn't mean anything. So now that you are a select team which showcases will you do? Has your team ever beaten 91 or epress? Just asking not bashing your team. Like the other guy said why would your team let select kids go. The good teams don't usually let their own kids go. Don't they keep them together in order to keep them in sink ?

Wow, good teams dont let their select kids go? really? I believe every team out there has let kids go. Every team has picked up new kids, I guess its ok for them and by the way we lost to Express by 1, white by 1 and legacy by 1. I would say that is not bad for a team that has been formed less than 3 years ago.

Be honest, no matter what happens you will always have negative things to say. I am guessing your son was one of those SELECT kids that were let go. I think it is time for you to let it go-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won't answer. Trust me on that. Watch them back peddle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did bluefish take any Players from the top 2019 teams at express or 91?

I heard Blue Fish picked up some strong players and they are going to be a team that will compete with the big boys. Parents are talking about how deep they are in several positions. heard they did pick up good players from several teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uh.....it's PEDAL, not peddle. Obviously not an ELITE or SELECT speller.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off it's in "synch", in sink has a totally different meaning. Secondly the Express purged quite a few 2 years ago and were better off for doing so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all the you meant "in sync" not "in sink", that means something completely different. Express had a much bigger purge 2 years ago and they were better off, and from what I heard Revo only let go of 4 players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I know of 3 select kids - One from True Blue and one from fl$ and one from Igloo each to express

If that is the case, where did the select kids that held those spots previously end up playing?
It was said earlier that 4 revo kids moved on... to what org?

Also with an influx of talent on the market, where did the rest of the Igloo, True Blue, Legacy and fl$ players end up?

I think that is why Bluefish got some real talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I know of 3 select kids - One from True Blue and one from fl$ and one from Igloo each to express

If that is the case, where did the select kids that held those spots previously end up playing?

Also with an influx of talent on the market, where did the rest of the Igloo, True Blue, Legacy and fl$ players end up?

What 4 Revo kids moved on ..I know only 2 left on their own

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue fish brought in a mix of every team. It's like a melting pot of long island. Good luck to them this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What 4 Revo kids moved on ..I know only 2 left on their own

Thanks . You are right . That we my mistake. I meant 2 revo not 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone explain what LI Sting is?

Is it different from regular travel teams in that it does only showcases and it also recruits from other parts of the country?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone explain what LI Sting is?

Is it different from regular travel teams in that it does only showcases and it also recruits from other parts of the country?

Excellent option for strong player with decent grades. They put teams in tournaments and team showcase events. Team has big following with college coaching ranks. Many, many college recruits over the years. (like my son)Call KM the Director. He also does recruiting consulting. They get into some top events in Fall and Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good morning 2019 parents, looking for an opinion on Inside Lacrosse Mid-Atlantic Prospect Day. Son received an invite, wondering what the thoughts are from those who have EXPERIENCE with it not just an OPINION about it. TIA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So I know of 3 select kids - One from True Blue and one from fl$ and one from Igloo each to express

What Select kids played for True Blue, fl$ or Igloo . I think you use the word Select very loosely

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good morning 2019 parents, looking for an opinion on Inside Lacrosse Mid-Atlantic Prospect Day. Son received an invite, wondering what the thoughts are from those who have EXPERIENCE with it not just an OPINION about it. TIA

I have not gone Or know anyone who has gone to this specific one. Have heard good things from some of their other prospect days. my son got an invite, registered and he is attending. Giving it a shot and see how it goes.

Worse case it is a day of lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What Select kids played for True Blue, fl$ or Igloo . I think you use the word Select very loosely

Thanks for sharing what you "think". I asked what you know.

Could you really be that judgmental and condescending and stubbornly closed minded as to imply that not one kid on any of those TB, fl$, Rev or Igloo teams could possibly be "select"?

Come on! Everyone knows there were some really good select players on those teams (Brine NLC, Jake Reed, etc. type players).

One kid definitely took a spot on the express A.

The question was simple where did the other "select players" from those teams end up and how many moved from one of the big 2 top teams to Bluefish or got displaced to another team?

If you don't have the answer or can't provide facts... don't bother chiming in with what you "think".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have not gone Or know anyone who has gone to this specific one. Have heard good things from some of their other prospect days. my son got an invite, registered and he is attending. Giving it a shot and see how it goes.

Worse case it is a day of lacrosse

Seems reasonable in cost. above poster is right - a day of lacrosse with possible upside.
not going conflicts with football.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Received invite as well. NCAA recruiting rules cite only the November time period as an active recruiting period. I called on this last year, I believe only the D1 coaches "working" the event as team coaches will be in attendance. I don't believe they are able to recruit from the side lines during this time period. As a result, I would be concerned about how many coaches will actually be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did all the Legacy Commando kids go after it fell apart ?? Team had some good players on it last year.. FOGO was one of the best I've ever seen..
[quote=Anonymous]What Select kids played for True Blue, fl$ or Igloo . I think you use the word Select very loosely

Could you really be that judgmental and condescending and stubbornly closed minded as to imply that not one kid on any of those TB, fl$, Rev or Igloo teams could possibly be "select"?

Come on! Everyone knows there were some really good select players on those teams (Brine NLC, Jake Reed, etc. type players).

The question was simple where did the other "select players" from those teams end up and how many moved from one of the big 2 top teams to Bluefish or got displaced to another team?

If you don't have the answer or can't provide facts... don't bother chiming in with what you "think".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two are at the organization that we can't name. Revo defenseman and attackman went there as well.
Where did all the Legacy Commando kids go after it fell apart ?? Team had some good players on it last year.. FOGO was one of the best I've ever seen..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best players went to Outlaws, including fogo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about this - I KNOW that there are no Select, Elite, Super Special, or whatever other term you want to use, on those teams. And that's a fact, Jack...Is that better for you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off I'm playing you. Second kids will learn new things and yes some mature earlier then others. You can always learn new things. It's something that the parent had to be realistic about. If your kid has two left feet then I'm sure he's not going to be this stud. I'm sure these guys were good athlete's when they were younger. When people write things on this site,you h s ve to talk like a child. Do you really think people are that stupid. Listen to yourself. It's lax people. He's feared in college lax, wow. Am I supposed to be impressed. Big deal. What's more important, that he is the leading scorer in college lax or the most feared in college or that he helped change someone's life or he is an executive of some big company. It's people like you that puts lax ahead of academics. You hardly hear people talk about the importance of school over any sport. You just got played and showed how stupid you can be. Think next time.

Now that everyone pointed out what an idiot this guy is, he backtracks and said he's playing everyone. This post is actually even dumber than the last one. Let me guess, you didn't even go to college - if you did, try and get a refund on the English curriculum portion. I'm also guessing that you're not an executive in a big company - and saying "What's more important, that he is the leading scorer in college lax or the most feared in college or that he helped change someone's life or he is an executive of some big company." is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever seen - the two things have no correlation whatsoever, who cares about an executive in a big company? Is that supposed to impress anyone? How can you compare "changing someone's life" and "executive in a big company"? One is meaningless, and one is actually impressive. Get a clue, buddy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure you don't even have a kid playing lacrosse anymore, go back under your rock....
Of course you were invited back..show me the money...sucker

Jake Reed=Money grab
Ask any of the top coaches and they will tell you that this showcase has dropped off over the last few years. If you are able to get into Showtime, it is much better run and attended by the top programs.

All of the showcases cost money - to call one a "money grab" over another is ignorant. Sounds like someone whose son didn't get invited to JR...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure you don't even have a kid playing lacrosse anymore, go back under your rock....
Of course you were invited back..show me the money...sucker

Jake Reed=Money grab
Ask any of the top coaches and they will tell you that this showcase has dropped off over the last few years. If you are able to get into Showtime, it is much better run and attended by the top programs.

All of the showcases cost money - to call one a "money grab" over another is ignorant. Sounds like someone whose son didn't get invited to JR...

Was invited but not going. This not only my first hand observation, but many others,as well who have other committed children. I would even recommend Nassau/Suffolk top 20 as a much better value.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best players went to Outlaws, including fogo

I heard that a bunch went to outlaws too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about this - I KNOW that there are no Select, Elite, Super Special, or whatever other term you want to use, on those teams. And that's a fact, Jack...Is that better for you?

Fact is this:
There are some new players on the elite big 2 teams. These players came from those "non elite/non select" programs. Some players had to get moved from those big 2 rosters to make room.

You can either deal with that fact or deny it and continue jousting with windmills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact is this:
There are some new players on the elite big 2 teams. These players came from those "non elite/non select" programs. Some players had to get moved from those big 2 rosters to make room.

You can either deal with that fact or deny it and continue jousting with windmills.

Why don't you add another little fact about one of the"big 2 teams" ?

It is rumored that at least two of the players are there because of one reason. Anyone guess? Five letter word, starting with M and ending with Y.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mommy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mommy?

great come back - thank you for lightening the mood.

For those starting the $hit, cut it out. Do you really need to write that. Come on man!

every team has there issues, no one is immune.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mommy?

For those starting the $hit, cut it out. Do you really need to write that. Come on man!

Ya, great if you're 12 years old….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mommy?

their issues

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some went to a few different teams - express,, and outlaws for various reasons and some stayed with Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all honesty how many stayed with legacy and who is the coach? They have another tryout this weekend.

Page 13 of 47 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard