BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 90 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See, there are kind people out there. Nice hearing something positive. Thank you!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard Express and Legacy are going down to Princeton to play
Sons, 91MD, and Hawks. Should be good day of lacrosse for the Fall.

Did this happen yet? If so, results please.

nov 1st I believe

Sons, Express, FCA, Legacy, Hawks, 91md, Mesa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge how do you discount this. Your website states it clearly.
'19 you had '18's that you brought down b/c you wanted them to get the exposure and see CU and have the coaches see them. 3 kids. That is fact. you ran through the tournament and two kids were carted away as a result. The fact that your org is invited back is a shock to me. Your site advertised last year for the '20 team class of 19 and 20 's welcome. Am I wrong about any of this? If so, please correct me and I'll apologize, but I won't have to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knowing how Edge played it last year, why would Sweetlax and the other clubs put up with it again? As the saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nov 1st I believe

Is this the same Mesa that went 1-4 at NXT in July?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares about a BS fall tournament... let us know how it goes, or better yet don't let us know how it goes.. cause no one gives a &hit. Good night!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard that Crush got some size. About time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares about a BS fall tournament... let us know how it goes, or better yet don't let us know how it goes.. cause no one gives a &hit. Good night!

Actually many care a lot! We all want to see where our teams fall. I want to see how my son matches up. Looking foread to it! Coaches will start watching as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its called puberty. every kid is getting bigger. my sons team has 4 over 6 foot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right. Kerwick and his staff were out watching most of the afternoon.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it true that more than a few Crush boys moved down to Orange? Heard 4.
Due to size or playing time. I doubt skill, any boy on that team had good skills.
And a few left, that's big for a team that was virtually unchanged for a few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DELETED

Do NOT call out the players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ Sweetlax Edge Ontario FCA North-East and the Rock from Baltimore ?? are at Cornell U in two weeks in the 2020 division

what's the tournament name?

Manhasset Daddy Invitational
Does Express still have Daddy coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does your team have Mommy coaches? what is your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If this needs to be explained to you then it can't be explained to you. Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably that daddy coaches take care of their sons and friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go with the Daddy coaches argument again. Its how I tell winter is coming, more predictable than the groundhog.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Due to size or playing time. I doubt skill, any boy on that team had good skills.
And a few left, that's big for a team that was virtually unchanged for a few years.

That would mean Orange is going to be much improved. With the demise of Viper, probably means fl$, Orange, Express 2 and Igloo will be fighting for that 4th spot behind Crush, Terps and Legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree with that, not that it matters a hill of beans which of them is 4 vs. 7... they all have some very good players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would mean Orange is going to be much improved. With the demise of Viper, probably means fl$, Orange, Express 2 and Igloo will be fighting for that 4th spot behind Crush, Terps and Legacy

With the big turnover at Crush, can anyone honestly say they are still number 1 - up to a third of the team changed. New clubs are in the mix. I don think it's safe to anoint any team a ranking just yet. At this stage its all speculation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can honestly say Crush is still number 1 @ 2020. No long island team is even a close second.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I here Legacy will give Crush a run this year .
They are big and tough. fl$ will beat the Terps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush remains #1, Legacy may beat Terps but fl$ won't. It will be a closer game than last season, but fl$ not there yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I here Legacy will give Crush a run this year .
They are big and tough. fl$ will beat the Terps.

That's a bold prediction. Not likely, Legacy attack too weak, and middie addition a favor, nothing to brag about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nov 1st I believe

Is this the same Mesa that went 1-4 at NXT in July?
Supposedly this is the real Mesa team not the Mesa Fever Fresh team. time will tell

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the big turnover at Crush, can anyone honestly say they are still number 1 - up to a third of the team changed. New clubs are in the mix. I don think it's safe to anoint any team a ranking just yet. At this stage its all speculation.

Crush added two players from 2019 team and an elite fogo as well as their core remaining intact so yes it's safe to say they are.
Question is at number 2 and 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ will lose by 10+ to terps, no chance there. Terps too good. not sure of legacy, heard they got some 3V kids that can play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...and yet the crush coach is championing age limits for youth lacrosse - #hypocrit

Crush added two players from 2019 team and an elite fogo as well as their core remaining intact so yes it's safe to say they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...and yet the crush coach is championing age limits for youth lacrosse - #hypocrit

Age limits- yes- US Lacrosse age limits would make sense. LI is and will continue to be at a disadvantage if we keep calling kids holdbacks when all other teams start school at 9/1. Level the playing field and put a limit on grade base with age cut offs. Lacrosse has grown and in order for it to continue, we need to think outside our own home and more nationally. 9/1 or even 6/1 should be a cut off.

If a team plays 2020- all members should be graduating that year- period, but there should be a cut off that all regions must adhere to. If a 2020 team plays 2019, then the oldest players should be graduating 2019 with an age limit. Very simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush still number 1 on Long Island/Westchester and probably nationally by a 10+ goal margin. By position they arguably have some of the best players in the country. My one son is a 2020 and I have 2 older sons playing at mid major D1 schools, since I have watched the sport I have never watched a more skilled and talented lefty attackman, the kid is special at the age, and the Crush midfield is always lights out . My understanding is they also added a few top kids, and the defense is much improved . I'm not necessarily a fan of the way they play the game, a little flashy for my taste, but in my opinion they will continue at number 1 by a wide margin, and their overall skill and talent will allow them to stay on top, with other teams slightly closing the gap in the next couple of years .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush still number 1 on Long Island/Westchester and probably nationally by a 10+ goal margin. By position they arguably have some of the best players in the country. My one son is a 2020 and I have 2 older sons playing at mid major D1 schools, since I have watched the sport I have never watched a more skilled and talented lefty attackman, the kid is special at the age, and the Crush midfield is always lights out . My understanding is they also added a few top kids, and the defense is much improved . I'm not necessarily a fan of the way they play the game, a little flashy for my taste, but in my opinion they will continue at number 1 by a wide margin, and their overall skill and talent will allow them to stay on top, with other teams slightly closing the gap in the next couple of years .

Completely agree - like them or not, you cannot argue with the level of play and talent on that team has on the field. I'm sure that the turnover was not the starting line, and they will only continue to get better. As someone mentioned previously, the only thing they were lacking was significant size.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs will pick'em apart...eat them like a piece of bunker!~

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember what happened in Denver? Who beat your team by 12 goals on National TV?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a great knowledge of that team. I guess you are paying attention crush dad. Lmfao!!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Remember what happened in Denver? Who beat your team by 12 goals on National TV?

This summer is when all the kids in MD will be repeating so the teams will miraculously get bigger better and faster. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on who is writing this the kids that moved down or left were not good on that team there for the wrong reasons. Please tell yourself that was the reason. I judge a kid when they are away from their travel team..That's really when you see who is who not hiding behind the uniform. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy would love to get a shot at crush terps and fl$ we won't back down or hide from anybody we are much improved and deeper at every position looking forward to great competition. now it's time to see what we got.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

This summer is when all the kids in MD will be repeating so the teams will miraculously get bigger better and faster. LOL

it is not only MD, how about those boys upstate, they like to bend those rules too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U13: Born between 6/1/2001 and 9/30/2003 this is what edge 2020 used to determine their team which qualified for Dicks and were invited to the World Series of lacrosse. How can they accused of breaking rules that were given to them. So if our team looks older at Sweetlax and the NYPLL Autumn Classic remember this thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U13: Born between 6/1/2001 and 9/30/2003 this is what edge 2020 used to determine their team which qualified for Dicks and were invited to the World Series of lacrosse. How can they accused of breaking rules that were given to them. So if our team looks older at Sweetlax and the NYPLL Autumn Classic remember this thread.

Well, if you are anything like the crabs, you have two versions of the team. One is used when age is restricted, the other is a free for all. I think Long Island is one of the few places where ethics are still important to most. That is why it is particularly upsetting to see some coaches taking the easy way out an reclassing their own kids! Too bad it won't help. Karma

Page 12 of 90 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard