BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 44 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree. JS will sandbag that for sure. Igloo is too much of a threat. The series will either be rigged or JS will bring in some "guest" players from an older grade to ensure Igloo is out. There is no way a 91 team will lose on National Television.

91 won't go for the next two years bc they can't win

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. JS will sandbag that for sure. Igloo is too much of a threat. The series will either be rigged or JS will bring in some "guest" players from an older grade to ensure Igloo is out. There is no way a 91 team will lose on National Television.

you know that is just not true. 2021 maybe not, but expect to see them quite a bit after that. It is part of the business model.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like Igloo lost 1 or 2 of their better players in looking back on this thread. With the loss of these kids are they still the top team? Or are they just still better than everyone else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like Igloo lost 1 or 2 of their better players in looking back on this thread. With the loss of these kids are they still the top team? Or are they just still better than everyone else?

Lost? Or replaced? More likely replaced them and recruited players as an upgrade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"JS" coaches the 91 Crush team. That team is now in 8th grade and obviously does not need any "guest players" under any circumstances . Not sure what JS has to do with a 91 2021 team and how or why he would "rig" the series. sounds ridiculous to me, makes no sense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you know that is just not true. 2021 maybe not, but expect to see them quite a bit after that. It is part of the business model.

2022 smash is best on Long Island but can't beat top Maryland teams. Agree it picks back up with the bandits

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo lost the players. Think about this. If 91 Crush takes all kids born after June 1, 2002 from that team and merges them with the 2021 91 Orange team that would create problems for Igloo. Igloo may not win if that happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lost? Or replaced? More likely replaced them and recruited players as an upgrade.

I think people will be surprised i hear they pick up top kid from rival team ...... should be interesting. .... They will still be tops of the tops

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think people will be surprised i hear they pick up top kid from rival team ...... should be interesting. .... They will still be tops of the tops

What position from what rival team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo lost the players. Think about this. If 91 Crush takes all kids born after June 1, 2002 from that team and merges them with the 2021 91 Orange team that would create problems for Igloo. Igloo may not win if that happens.

Can't do that. Have to be a 2021 grad year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct these are this years rules

Roster Rules
All players must be born on or after 5/1/2001.
All players must be in the Class of 2020 or later.
No player may compete, or be rostered, on more than one team during the tournament.
All players must reside within 100 miles of the home field of their program.
All players must participate with their team/program on a regular basis. Players are not to be added only for the World Series.
Any team in violation of the above roster rules will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player has participated, forfeit any opportunity to advance to the playoffs and forfeit any accolades or titles received by the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roster Rules
No player may compete, or be rostered, on more than one team during the tournament.
All players must participate with their team/program on a regular basis. Players are not to be added only for the World Series.
Any team in violation of the above roster rules will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player has participated, forfeit any opportunity to advance to the playoffs and forfeit any accolades or titles received by the team.

Those are last years rules. Assume they would role forward this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This means most of Crush can play again. Igloo's days of avoiding Crush may come to an end. My prediction is if Some of the Crush players play for 91 then Igloo won't compete. The big surprise player will be very unhappy if he had to travel all that distance and Igloo does not play. Is he 100 miles away from Syosset? He may not be allowed to play because of distance anyway.

Roster Rules

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This means most of Crush can play again. Igloo's days of avoiding Crush may come to an end. My prediction is if Some of the Crush players play for 91 then Igloo won't compete. The big surprise player will be very unhappy if he had to travel all that distance and Igloo does not play. Is he 100 miles away from Syosset? He may not be allowed to play because of distance anyway.

Roster Rules

ZERO crush players will play for Orange, except maybe for one LOL.....All others are all ineligible because they are in 8th grade. What did Igloo pick up an attackman from the Sons? Good luck with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is holding fall practices in metlife stadium so all good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roster Rules

Read the rules again - all of them, not just the first couple (and add a year to everything). Some may make it based on age (like the leading scorer from this year who is only a 2022), but they "must participate with their team/program on a regular basis" to be eligible. Though I have no idea how they are going to police that one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo lost players to what team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting that there were some 2021 and later kids on Crush. Just along for the ride, maybe but now the 2021 team is better and more experienced for sure.

This will be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Read the rules again - all of them, not just the first couple (and add a year to everything). Some may make it based on age (like the leading scorer from this year who is only a 2022), but they "must participate with their team/program on a regular basis" to be eligible. Though I have no idea how they are going to police that one.

It will probably be policed by other teams watching and reporting if a team adds an unfamiliar player. The team and player would then be confronted. Opposing teams and coaches would likely recognize a "new" impact player if they had previously played the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know when the World Series Qualifying Tournaments will be played for each Region? Site just says April/May. For Northeast Region - anyone want to go out on a limb and predict the 4 that qualify? Mid-Atlantic?

NE:
Igloo
ICON
Express

Mid-Atlantic:
Crabs
Bethesda
Hawks
Rising Sons - if they are together still

How in the world can you list Bethesda in this list??

You can take Rising Sons off that list. The team left and the new team will be very different.
what happened? That team was solid!

What happened is the parents on that team were NUTS, good luck to any team that picks those kids up. Most of them (the crazy ones) went to Mesa. They are the "grass is always greener" types. My prediction, they won't be happy anywhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know when the World Series Qualifying Tournaments will be played for each Region? Site just says April/May. For Northeast Region - anyone want to go out on a limb and predict the 4 that qualify? Mid-Atlantic?

NE:
Igloo
ICON
Express

Mid-Atlantic:
Crabs
Bethesda
Hawks
Rising Sons - if they are together still

How in the world can you list Bethesda in this list??

You can take Rising Sons off that list. The team left and the new team will be very different.
what happened? That team was solid!

Entire team quit. Parents blame the coaching, coaches blame the parents. Total circus in amish land

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our Steps team played them, and yes they were good but were the worst parents we had ever seen. I mean ever. Fresh start for that group is a good thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our Steps team played them, and yes they were good but were the worst parents we had ever seen. I mean ever. Fresh start for that group is a good thing.

STEPS, although my son's team did not play you during NXT, we had the opportunity to watch you. Nice team and a good program. Good Luck next season.

Looks like Igloo and 91 caused the demise of the SONs. They couldn't pick themselves up after a loss without blaming others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys can't be serious.. Igloo is not a threat to the Crush. Igloo has been avoiding Crush ever since the last time the Crush whopped 'em. Igloo is a solid 2021 team, but no where near the caliber of the Crush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has 2021 91 A played Igloos A in the last year ? I know SPallina has been aggressive in reaching out to players to bring them aboard. DId they close the gap?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fresh start is exactly what that team needs. No one wants parents with horrible attitudes around. The club is stronger now that they are gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has 2021 91 A played Igloos A in the last year ? I know SPallina has been aggressive in reaching out to players to bring them aboard. DId they close the gap?

The gap has been closed by 91, not by Express. 91 may be the only team to defeat Igloo this year.

Express had their chance to rebuild last year when they came within 2 the previous year. Now they have to wait until next year and hope for the catholic holdbacks (8th grade repeaters) to support their few existing mature kids.

91 & Igloo both have many 'mature' 2021s which will show. During tourneys, they should be put in separate bracket so they meet in the championships.

MLT will schedule that way when they run the tourneys I'm sure, but other tourneys run out of state by another org may put both teams in the same bracket to give the home team a chance.

Time will tell!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys can't be serious.. Igloo is not a threat to the Crush. Igloo has been avoiding Crush ever since the last time the Crush whopped 'em. Igloo is a solid 2021 team, but no where near the caliber of the Crush.

Crush would beat Igloo 2021 by 20 goals it not even a conversation the beating would be far worse than the total and complete beating a couple of years ago, enough said on this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Igloo 2021 parent, and let me tell you that no one on any of the teams at Igloo would say the 2021 Igloo boys would beat the 91 2020 Crush. This is obviously someone just trying to keep a good organization from looking good. Please don't make any mistake about it, Igloo is a great place to play, well organized, no empty promises, tons of great practices with great coaches. Kids feel special, so do the parents. Bottom line they are doing something right, and people along the way from other organizations will hate on them for it. Parents, I love Igloo and if we win, lose or draw my son gets everything we spent our money on and more. Sincerely Happy Igloo Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said!! Tony Alexander runs a great program. Cares about All his teams. Very genuine, caring, professional guy. Who cares who wins at these young ages. Let the kids learn the game and improve each year. When they go to prospect college days in 10th grade nowhere does it say how many games did your travel team in 6 7th grade win? lol Enjoy watching your son play time goes by very fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but Igloo just picked up the Sons best player, wth just proves how crazy those parents were on that team.

Roster Rules

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait till you get a load of this dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, bunch of primadonna's. Sad that it had to happen. They were/are doing a good job down there in amish land.

STEPS, although my son's team did not play you during NXT, we had the opportunity to watch you. Nice team and a good program. Good Luck next season.

Looks like Igloo and 91 caused the demise of the SONs. They couldn't pick themselves up after a loss without blaming others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but Igloo just picked up the Sons best player, wth just proves how crazy those parents were on that team.

Roster Rules

100 miles.......for this kid I believe the distance from Igloo's field to his driveway is 99.7 miles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that's what you have to keep telling yourself to sleep better at night!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing how that ESPN TV slot is going to affect 2021 dynamics over the next 10 months.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that's what you have to keep telling yourself to sleep better at night!

What is this in reference to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fresh start is exactly what that team needs. No one wants parents with horrible attitudes around. The club is stronger now that they are gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any info on Recon 2021? Ranger team vs mountain team? Coaches? Training? Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons 2021 is a completely different team. All new kids

Page 9 of 44 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard