BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Re: Girls 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that most of the top players have left TG for other programs but none of the other top players have left their program to come to TG? Very interesting.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is it that most of the top players have left TG for other programs but none of the other top players have left their program to come to TG? Very interesting.

Heeeeeeeesss back. Be gone troll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad, but true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heeeeeeeesss back. Be gone troll

Not a troll, just an aggravated parent. D-bag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume you are talking about 2018 purple and white since black basically stayed the same the last two years after they lost some girls three years ago. The only folks who know who is staying or who is going are BS and SS. I don't think they have the leverage they had a couple of years ago when the down payment was due by now and if you didn't pay, you weren't playing for them. Now girls will tryout with other teams to see what is available.
There are enough 2018 teams, both big and small, that still have tryouts over the next few weekends.
You have to be astonished by the YJ because they don't care, if you want to play for them come to tryouts in October and they'll get you on a team! Better yet is their younger age groups...they don't have tryouts until December.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they are having issues with 2018 Purple and white team. That age groups program is sinking real fast. BS and SS can't stop it most of the talent is gone.

Same thing as 2017s, Elevate will have the pick of yhe litter this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so the purple and white players will be playing on these teams top teams????? If not.......then leaving means nothing. This is a stupid argument

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they are having issues with 2018 Purple and white team. That age groups program is sinking real fast. BS and SS can't stop it most of the talent is gone.

Is it true a bunch of 2018 Elevate girls went to TG purple? I think they were on the B Elevate 2018 team? Anyone else hear that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So 2017's are leaving with one summer left to play? What took you so long to leave. The Elevate 2017 top team is pretty good so I doubt you will see much movement there...have fun, see you later

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so the purple and white players will be playing on these teams top teams????? If not.......then leaving means nothing. This is a stupid argument

agreed! Black will still have the 2nd best 2018 team on LI and none of the purple/white girls looking to leave will make the YJ team 1 or team 2 (maybe, really a longshot for team 2 and only the best one or two) They would be better off trying Elevate if they want a big club or going for a better small club such as Wave or Title 9.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it true a bunch of 2018 Elevate girls went to TG purple? I think they were on the B Elevate 2018 team? Anyone else hear that?

I don't know...you tell us Dave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express is another good option. My daughter played on the 2018 team last year after several years on a different team and loved it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon'...Dave would never come on here and pretend post....right Dave?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express is another good option. My daughter played on the 2018 team last year after several years on a different team and loved it.

Which club did she leave and which level team was she on at the prior club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depending on the club 2017s have Fall ball tournaments and next summer. As far as what took so long to leave- it's certainly not too late to get recruited and take advantage of better opportunities. Good luck to all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume you are talking about 2018 purple and white since black basically stayed the same the last two years after they lost some girls three years ago. The only folks who know who is staying or who is going are BS and SS. I don't think they have the leverage they had a couple of years ago when the down payment was due by now and if you didn't pay, you weren't playing for them. Now girls will tryout with other teams to see what is available.
There are enough 2018 teams, both big and small, that still have tryouts over the next few weekends.
You have to be astonished by the YJ because they don't care, if you want to play for them come to tryouts in October and they'll get you on a team! Better yet is their younger age groups...they don't have tryouts until December.

I think they are talking the club as a whole and over the last few years in general. There have been many of the best black players leaving especially last year. This year has many rumored leaving as well. Last year almost all the younger teams had some of the best players walk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but not for 2018 black and if you look, this is a 2018 forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they are talking the club as a whole and over the last few years in general. There have been many of the best black players leaving especially last year. This year has many rumored leaving as well. Last year almost all the younger teams had some of the best players walk.

dude...you spout out this nonsense on every age group. Give us your FACTS about who is leaving. The same girls have been on many of the teams for years. How about you give us a number.....ok..even an estimate. We know facts don't mean anything to you but give it a try

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, even for 2018 it is a one way street, have you seen the YJ 2018 rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not leave haven't seen any big name school's watching these kid's play as was promise by TG. Most of these kids did it on there own with parents help by attending clinic's at the schools they want to attend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And look at the only top teams TG have is 2018 black and 2019 black.why it because they are coached by SS and the brother.outside of that the coaches are world class as they state lmao.Remember if you have good coaching any kid would improve

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, even for 2018 it is a one way street, have you seen the YJ 2018 rosters?

Stop it! We are not talking about purple or white. Of the 5 girls that left black after 2013, 4 went to YJ and one went to T9. Of the 4 that went to YJ, 2 were on the A team and 2 were on the B team and for the U15, all four were on the A team that won nationals. No one left after 2014 and no one will leave this year. I understand they are losing girls in other age groups, but this is what happened to the 2018 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

dude...you spout out this nonsense on every age group. Give us your FACTS about who is leaving. The same girls have been on many of the teams for years. How about you give us a number.....ok..even an estimate. We know facts don't mean anything to you but give it a try

You want numbers well here you go... 5 purple girls were moved to white. 3 of which declined and left. 5 others left the program completely. 5 white girls were moved to purple. 4 others left the program as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You want numbers well here you go... 5 purple girls were moved to white. 3 of which declined and left. 5 others left the program completely. 5 white girls were moved to purple. 4 others left the program as well.

You're all ridiculous! What are you keeping a scorecard on a bunch of 15 year old girls? Creepy. Get a life or a hobby or a job so you don't have so much free time on your hands.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on with 2019? Many TG and YJ and Elevate girls at Liberty tryouts last weekend. Will the top girls jump ship? Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not leave haven't seen any big name school's watching these kid's play as was promise by TG. Most of these kids did it on there own with parents help by attending clinic's at the schools they want to attend.

thats how it works... it's up tp the kid, and the parents to make the connections, attend clics, decide which "school" is the best fit for thier kid..not the club.
I wouldn't want Bill S. or Carol R. or Dave K. deciding which college is the best for my daughter??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Dave for those words of wisdom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Dave for those words of wisdom

Any time!

if you need help getting into UNC, let me know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're all ridiculous! What are you keeping a scorecard on a bunch of 15 year old girls? Creepy. Get a life or a hobby or a job so you don't have so much free time on your hands.

And yet, you're on this website too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soo sad got these poor girls whose organization is crumbling right in front of them. They will get minimum exposure with such a bad reputation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Left Elevate and went to Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Left Elevate and went to Express.

I think you mean left {****] and went to Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In our District who has made some headlines a few post earlier , Our Dictator lax guru is making it basically mandatory or be excluded that everyone tries out for YJ as his mission to make him look good all around in town and travel continues. Several girls ranging from 10th down to 6th play for TG that's an impact alone.

agreed! Black will still have the 2nd best 2018 team on LI and none of the purple/white girls looking to leave will make the YJ team 1 or team 2 (maybe, really a longshot for team 2 and only the best one or two) They would be better off trying Elevate if they want a big club or going for a better small club such as Wave or Title 9.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please whoever is writing that 2018 black is the number 2 team on Long Island please please please show proof who thinks that besides you. Show me stats something because I think you are delusional quite honestly. A majority of their commits are HOfstra. Maybe a few years ago but not now buddy sorry for the bad news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not the poster saying they are the 2nd best team but based on results from this past summer it is hard to argue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please whoever is writing that 2018 black is the number 2 team on Long Island please please please show proof who thinks that besides you. Show me stats something because I think you are delusional quite honestly. A majority of their commits are HOfstra. Maybe a few years ago but not now buddy sorry for the bad news.
Two to Princeton, not too shabby. Didn't even know Princeton would accept a 2018 commit at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
again...who is better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's YJ than TG followed by everyone else. Liberty black and Elevate blue aren't even close to those two. Express, L.I. Wave, team 91, fl$ and Title 9 can't be mentioned in the same breath.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's YJ than TG followed by everyone else. Liberty black and Elevate blue aren't even close to those two. Express, L.I. Wave, team 91, fl$ and Title 9 can't be mentioned in the same breath.

I would even say at all of 2018, TG Black is in the top 5 - 7. YJ, M&D, Skywalkers are three teams that are better, but after those three the others are tough to rank because they have won/lost to each other at times (TG, TLC, Hero's, Capital). IMHO

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard