BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is 1750, and it includes winter training, spring and summer practices, helmet, gloves, and all other gear... no comparison here.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the non sense and finish potty training your sons. Does it rally matter where they play at this age. Come on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop the non sense and finish potty training your sons. Does it rally matter where they play at this age. Come on.

of course it does. Now is when habits (good or bad) are formed. if you don't think so, you are nuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok then if you want to compare apples apples then clearly better coaching at legacy plus a savings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok then if you want to compare apples apples then clearly better coaching at legacy plus a savings

Better than Barron's and Cromwell? Don't think so. Savings? Yes, but for less stuff.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better than Barron's and Cromwell? Don't think so. Savings? Yes, but for less stuff.

Hard to disagree with that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you talking about merchandise with your name on it? Lavey and Paccione are great with kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you talking about merchandise with your name on it? Lavey and Paccione are great with kids.

I will agree, and who knows what they will be like as they coach these little boys, but you know what kind of guys the other two are. Chalk it up to different strokes for different folks, I'd expect to be pretty happy with igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...turning out to be the most anticipated lax matchup of 2015/2016. Legacy 2026 vs. Igloo 2026... Game will be on immediately following Spongebob.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...turning out to be the most anticipated lax matchup of 2015/2016. Legacy 2026 vs. Igloo 2026... Game will be on immediately following Spongebob.

Don't you think you are a little too old for Sponge Bob?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i just got engaged and plan to marry next summer.. Can we open a 2033 thread for my future kid? What program is best suited for that age? We plan on getting a full ride to Syracuse. When do we begin?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should likely check the 2027 thread. Probably closer to your kids age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i just got engaged and plan to marry next summer.. Can we open a 2033 thread for my future kid? What program is best suited for that age? We plan on getting a full ride to Syracuse. When do we begin?

If you need advice on where to begin, you won't be having a 2033 or any other year kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea how many 2026 teams there will be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will go to tournaments and play all 2025 teams, maybe even 2024s. Kids will get crushed. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will go to tournaments and play all 2025 teams, maybe even 2024s. Kids will get crushed. Good luck!

There are at least 5-6 2026 teams around in various stages, in the past there were always 2nd/3rd grade brackets that were very difficult for the little guys. BUT there are now more pure 2nd and 3rd grade brackets in tournaments so they get a chance to compete in most games. Next year they will be out of the woods.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is what I know.... Legacy, Igloo, all have true 2026 teams. I believe Outlaws did hold a tryout, but I am not certain of turnout/result. Express held a 2026 tryout, but kids will train with 2025 and "potentially" enter one or two tournaments in the spring/summer. Other than that, I am not sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dan coached my older son a couple of years back, you can't do any better than Dan working with your boy. Nice guy, good coach, keeps the boys playing with a smile on their face...
Official announcement went out for Legacy. Danny Paccione from St Johns and former Mll player Jay Lavey

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LI Sharks will have a strong 2026 team as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On what basis do you say "Strong"? come on daddy, get a hold of yourself. That is just silly.

You need to wait until at least Spring until you can call Inside Lacrosse to do a feature on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha...didn't even have tryouts yet and you are claiming they will have a strong team

Thanks Sharks Director

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sharks
igloo
Outlaws
Legacy
Express

I have seen tryouts for all of these listed for 2026 anyone know if they will all have teams or were the turnouts low?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No actually my son will be trying out. They have hired two amazing coaches and have a talented group of kids trying out. My older son has played for this program and the directors are passionate and care about teaching the kids. They are a solid program. The fact that you are worried shows how warped your mind is. These are second graders we are talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strong coaches along with hard working kids from strong PAL teams will equal a strong and well coaches group of boys. BTW I wasn't even thinking or talking about wins or losses since that does not matter at this age. I am taking my son and his friends to this program because they hire good coaches and teach these kids lacrosse and values. If you don't like it so be be it. Have fun wherever you go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bengals are showing 2026 tryouts also, but have they or will they have enough little guys after their last tryout date for a team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who doesn't like it ? I thought the question was who has 2026 teams.

Sharks
Bengals
Igloo
Outlaws
Legacy
Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who doesn't like it ? I thought the question was who has 2026 teams.

Sharks
Bengals
Igloo
Outlaws
Legacy
Express

Don't waste your money on the Sharks and Bengles. Both are just an expensive form of PAL and your kid will actually get more out of the PAL season. If you kid is really looking to do more give Barone a call at Igloo as he is a proven youth coach. Other on here have recommended Legecy, they also have proven youth coaches. 91 is 91, you know what you are getting there. Look no further then last years 2025 Bengles team and understand that was a disaster. They actually had 3rd graders playing on the 2nd grade team and still couldn't win, let alone develope the kids. At this age go what is proven or stick to the rebounder.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a 2025 parent wait til next year . Tournaments were a mess and you will end up getting crushed by 3rd graders . These good teams all offer winter training clinics that are open to any one . Do winter training with legacy , a 91 Dlt training clinic and find a good summer one . If coaches feel your kid should be playing they will offer you a spot .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 or Legacy at this age? 91 is coached by O'Keefe, Legacy is coached by Lavey and Paccione. Honest question. Trying to decide better fit for my son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We did clinic with Lavey last year and he was amazing. My son is older. We also know Dan parents from Wantagh that played with Dan and had good things to say. Legacy doesn't count practices and the coaches will be there . Okeefe was running hurricanes last year and had kids in college and playing all over . Not a knock but he won't be there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age I recommend legacy based on coaching. Okeefe great coach don't think he can relate to the younger guys as well as the older. My opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 or Legacy at this age? 91 is coached by O'Keefe, Legacy is coached by Lavey and Paccione. Honest question. Trying to decide better fit for my son.

Pledge is a box lax, indoor lax guy who has been doing the younger age youth lacrosse thing for a long time. Pretty successful with his own boy.

Legacy got two good guys too.

You could always decide based on location because it is only 2nd grade lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age I recommend legacy based on coaching. Okeefe great coach don't think he can relate to the younger guys as well as the older. My opinion.

Really, he has coached my son since first grade and his PAL group that started in 3rd grade has three rising seniors in Ty Xanders top 100 from one town, his Young STX team (that became thr Raiders and tehn 91) that he coached as 2nd graders now has about 15 DI commits between 2015's and 2016's - can't imagine a better resume with more D1 commits. He is nit a babysitter he is a lacrosse coach. Kids learn the game and love the game that he coaches and he is one [lacrosse] of a dancer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy buddy calm down its just my opinion, but hey appreciate yours and all the stats. Next time I state an opinion I will be more prepared. Take a deep breath no one is attacking your man crush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, he has coached my son since first grade and his PAL group that started in 3rd grade has three rising seniors in Ty Xanders top 100 from one town, his Young STX team (that became thr Raiders and tehn 91) that he coached as 2nd graders now has about 15 DI commits between 2015's and 2016's - can't imagine a better resume with more D1 commits. He is nit a babysitter he is a lacrosse coach. Kids learn the game and love the game that he coaches and he is one [lacrosse] of a dancer

Get a life buddy...all of your stats mean nothing to 7 year olds. If you have a 2026 and you are even thinking about D1 anything you are a world class zero. Have your kid hit the books. Juet read what you wrote and them go back into your shell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy buddy calm down its just my opinion, but hey appreciate yours and all the stats. Next time I state an opinion I will be more prepared. Take a deep breath no one is attacking your man crush.

just pointing out that the man has a track record of relating to very young lacrosse players who stayed with him for years and have been very successful - Yale, Wesleyan, UPenn, Binghamton to name a few

Sincerely Buddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More stats thanks again Buddy. Sincerely LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if there are any 2026 teams entering fall tournaments? Igloo, Legacy, 91? I see they have open divisions for true 2026.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if there are any 2026 teams entering fall tournaments? Igloo, Legacy, 91? I see they have open divisions for true 2026.

Yeah, can't wait to see my FOGO in action. He's really coming along... his faceoff percentage is increasing, and ground ball stats are great. I'm thinking about making him a long pole Middie on man-down situations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tournament flyers will list 2026 divisions but won't be enough teams so will combine with 2025. Unfortunately this happens a lot. Biggest problem with 2nd grade travel. Went through it two years ago

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard