BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 70 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on Bluefish? George Powers coaching?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told they are having a B team ,they are working on it and putting it together ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how people try to discredit others without any knowledge. Bengals tryouts are not free. They are $50. My son played on the 2021 team last year. 100% of those kids were at tryouts again. Yeah... Really terrible experience. Ask anyone from that team if there kid did not improve. They all did Bc it come down to who is coaching your kid. Not chasing the bumper sticker so dad can feel proud that his son is on the third team of a bigger organization and paying three times the amount. If you have nothing positive to say... Then you are not thinking long enough. Stop the negativity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Amazing how people try to discredit others without any knowledge. Bengals tryouts are not free. They are $50. My son played on the 2021 team last year. 100% of those kids were at tryouts again. Yeah... Really terrible experience. Ask anyone from that team if there kid did not improve. They all did Bc it come down to who is coaching your kid. Not chasing the bumper sticker so dad can feel proud that his son is on the third team of a bigger organization and paying three times the amount. If you have nothing positive to say... Then you are not thinking long enough. Stop the negativity

Did the 2020's that played down all year come back too? Also, you know by now that kids already moved on to other programs. Good luck this year to whatever team your son plays on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope he will be back with the 2021. At last tryout no one was moving on. They all were returning if they made the team. Thanks for your interest

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We just got the call from Tru Blue for the B team. My son has been waiting for a week and couldn't wait any longer. We were just about to accept with an A club but now we're excited to be on True Blue B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope he will be back with the 2021. At last tryout no one was moving on. They all were returning if they made the team. Thanks for your interest
so you hope the 2020's will be back with the 2021 team and you see nothing wrong with it? And they is part of the reason the Bengals are a joke.

Like I said, kids are moving on and there wasn't enough kids at tryouts to have anyone worry about "making it". Enjoy another season playing town tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We just got the call from Tru Blue for the B team. My son has been waiting for a week and couldn't wait any longer. We were just about to accept with an A club but now we're excited to be on True Blue B.

Thanks great! My son is looking forward to playing with True Blue as well. Good Luck!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That means you're either lying or an idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truthfully who cares about the kids grade?? I know it seems bad but if the kids are age appropriate given US lacrosse then the grade is irrelevant, it really should be about development and now winning. Its the kids who aren't age appropriate and being held back that are the safety issue, and there's plenty of them to go around.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jealous??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jealous??

LOL! Nobody on earth is jealous of your true blue B invite. Sucker! Please let us all know how that goes. I mean the A team can't compete with B teams which makes the B team glorified PAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jealous??

LOL! Nobody on earth is jealous of your true blue B invite. Sucker! Please let us all know how that goes. I mean the A team can't compete with B teams which makes the B team glorified PAL

Yeah, well our True Blue B team is better than your sons team any day of the week. At tryouts, they weren't even evaluating. I'm sure the B team can beat the A team!! Plus, we were better last year than the new group of kids they chose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does fl$ have a 2023 team? Are they any good? Seems like they are having a very hard time with their younger teams....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does fl$ have a 2023 team? Are they any good? Seems like they are having a very hard time with their younger teams....

Yes...basically a lynbrook pal team. They will not be that good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the past they have not had strong teams. However fl$'s 2023 team will be very interesting this year. They had huge numbers at their tryouts and only kept 3 kids from last year. That's a lot of upgrades. This will be a team to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are lying. TB doesnt have enough kids for 2 teams. A lot of the "A" kids they thought they had are going to other clubs. So they are back to digging to the bottom of the barrel. They just haven't told any of the parents yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are calling kids for second team. That is a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are lying. TB doesnt have enough kids for 2 teams. A lot of the "A" kids they thought they had are going to other clubs. So they are back to digging to the bottom of the barrel. They just haven't told any of the parents yet.

Yeah right. That is hilarious. Sounds like typical True Blue... Leave all the kids hanging and scrambling to find other teams to play on.

The previous post sounds more like accuracy that TB actually does have a B team, but they never told any of the parents who didn't make it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is all the talk about TB? I don't recall seeing them in any finals, any semi finals, and in any quality tourneys. Lot of meaningless chatter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right. We should talk about how igloo brought in 2 new coaches and a bunch of kids left because the coaches brought in their own players who are not better. We could also talk about how Express through BM under the bus And made his assistant coach now the head with very little experience. I am sure those crazy parents will want him out next when the Bandits crush them again. Then you have the outlaws who decided to make a select team this year without telling the parents so when they said yes to the black team they were really on the B team? Nice move. Last years Black team wasn't good enough to make a select team so why bother? And lastly you could talk about the best team the Bandits who will all be burnt out by 9 th grade!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's talk about some positive things:
1) there are some new 2023 teams started by between clubs.
2) there are new clubs this year.
3) lacrosse is growing.
4) are any 2023 club teams still holding tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So a watered down product is good for Lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best post on this thread in a long time.
A lot of player movement among teams and new teams with interesting coaching staffs. Looks like it's gonna be a great season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's talk about some positive things:
1) there are some new 2023 teams started by between clubs.
2) there are new clubs this year.
3) lacrosse is growing.
4) are any 2023 club teams still holding tryouts?

I heard 365Lax is starting a 5th grade team. The owner is the coach, and tryouts are still open. Bluefish has The Hofstra coach as it's Director. Revolution tryouts are coming up as well. Does anyone know of other clubs still holding tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So a watered down product is good for Lacrosse?

God forbid your awesome kid and awesome club have to deal with the lower peasants on the way to your air conditioned tents. More kids want to play let them play. More people want to launch a program that they think wiLloyd be better than current options, that's their business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right. We should talk about how igloo brought in 2 new coaches and a bunch of kids left because the coaches brought in their own players who are not better. We could also talk about how Express through BM under the bus And made his assistant coach now the head with very little experience. I am sure those crazy parents will want him out next when the Bandits crush them again. Then you have the outlaws who decided to make a select team this year without telling the parents so when they said yes to the black team they were really on the B team? Nice move. Last years Black team wasn't good enough to make a select team so why bother? And lastly you could talk about the best team the Bandits who will all be burnt out by 9 th grade!!

You forgot about Legacy not even having enough players to field two teams and BARELY having enough kids for one. They were bad last year and just got worse. I'm starting to think the big name teams are a waste of time. How many teams have the same full coaching staff from last season? How many teams legitimately improved? I'm sure kids having more options for teams is a good thing. Some say watering down, but I disagree. If coaches stayed with their teams and teams stayed together they will be dominant. There are a few, but the number is decreasing annually. Everybody is looking for the big payout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You forgot about Legacy not even having enough players to field two teams and BARELY having enough kids for one. They were bad last year and just got worse. I'm starting to think the big name teams are a waste of time. How many teams have the same full coaching staff from last season? How many teams legitimately improved? I'm sure kids having more options for teams is a good thing. Some say watering down, but I disagree. If coaches stayed with their teams and teams stayed together they will be dominant. There are a few, but the number is decreasing annually. Everybody is looking for the big payout.

I also agree with more options. I'm tired of owners saying they will get your kid into college, but pay us $2,000 every year until high school ends. Guess what? the money hungry owners are full of sh**. I want my son to be coached correctly with the right skill development and lax IQ. If he makes it to D1 great, otherwise he's going to a great college, he'll be a starter, and then he'll get a great career! You can now find these clubs and coaches for under 2k, and your son will play more lacrosse than the high price bumper sticker,shiny uniform/nice tent club. Do your research on the new 5th grade teams, you'll be amazed at some great coaching that's out there, and it's not Express, 91, or Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also agree with more options. I'm tired of owners saying they will get your kid into college, but pay us $2,000 every year until high school ends. Guess what? the money hungry owners are full of sh**. I want my son to be coached correctly with the right skill development and lax IQ. If he makes it to D1 great, otherwise he's going to a great college, he'll be a starter, and then he'll get a great career! You can now find these clubs and coaches for under 2k, and your son will play more lacrosse than the high price bumper sticker,shiny uniform/nice tent club. Do your research on the new 5th grade teams, you'll be amazed at some great coaching that's out there, and it's not Express, 91, or Igloo.

I agree. My concerns for my 10 year old are that 1. he enjoys the experience and 2. He has a great coach who helps him develop and expand upon his skills. Other than that I have no expectations for his future....he's ten! I don't even remember what I wanted to do when I was 10 but I know I didn't go to college for it. I did get in on an educational scholarship though. I push the educational aspect and if he wants to play lax or football in college that's a nice bonus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a cheater justifiying the slimy ways of fellow cesspool dwellers. Who taught you guys about morals? It must be a tough life when your only success in life is a picture on a website showing your fantastic tournament win done thru cheating in full view of and with complicity of 10 year olds. Way to go, failure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wth r u talking about!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a cheater justifiying the slimy ways of fellow cesspool dwellers. Who taught you guys about morals? It must be a tough life when your only success in life is a picture on a website showing your fantastic tournament win done thru cheating in full view of and with complicity of 10 year olds. Way to go, failure.

Wow. Who invited crazy to the party?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a lot of wrongs in lacrosse. Across the board and up and down the east coast. Go to Maryland which is U based and your son will play against 7 th graders. There are plenty of good clubs out there. Many that don't leave LI. Something tells me though your such a bitter person no Club will make you happy. Maybe you should go back to baseball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obvious isn't it? Shore to Shore has same coach as Igloo did last year. Igloo had 2022 kids play on their 2023 team last year. Coach takes same older kids with him to Shore to Shore. Dirty. But not a mystery.

Every single player on Shore to Shore is 2023. The 1 player on Igloo last year that was a 2022 is not on Shore to Shore...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obvious isn't it? Shore to Shore has same coach as Igloo did last year. Igloo had 2022 kids play on their 2023 team last year. Coach takes same older kids with him to Shore to Shore. Dirty. But not a mystery.

Every single player on Shore to Shore is 2023. The 1 player on Igloo last year that was a 2022 is not on Shore to Shore...

Anymore...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any decent organizations out there? If so which ones?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any decent organizations out there? If so which ones?!

365Lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did that one 2022 player go back to Igloo 2023? Did they take other 2022s?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who cares about Igloo 2023. their tryouts are rigged, the two previous amazing coaches are gone, they kept some of the kids that are PAL quality. the new coaches are unheard of, etc...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he did not. And don't let anyone fool you--- he'll be on the STS sideline -- he's staying with his coach

Page 13 of 70 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard