BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 70 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I feel like Outlaws is mostly Huntington based teams & TB is Massapequa. I'd go with Outlaws, if teams are similar. Especially if last year TB was a combined team. I don't like combined teams for travel lacrosse.

Team was not a combined team last year for true blue. Joe Catt is the coach for the 2023 A team for true blue and I believe cook is the Assisstant. I would not take the outlaws B team over the true blue team. b teams get less attention and you will pay 1k more with outlaws for less training. The 2023 true blue team will be a very good team this year most of the kids that left to go to the Hurricanes last year came back. That hurricanes team beat up on the outlaws A team last year.

As for coaching there is no comparison with what you get with joe cartt and Ed cook as coaches compared to what they give you at outlaws

Thanks true blue parent..as far as teams and coaching true blue was not very good last year the outlaws were good - as far as outlaws getting beat up by the hurricanes thats laughable. You have to do your homework and speak with the directors and the coaches, at the tryouts speak with parents about what they experienced last year and why and what is bringing them back. Good luck to you

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you're mistaken about Shore to Shore, Igloo is the team that is mostly Manhasset 32 with a few other kids sprinkled in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I feel like Outlaws is mostly Huntington based teams & TB is Massapequa. I'd go with Outlaws, if teams are similar. Especially if last year TB was a combined team. I don't like combined teams for travel lacrosse.

Team was not a combined team last year for true blue. Joe Catt is the coach for the 2023 A team for true blue and I believe cook is the Assisstant. I would not take the outlaws B team over the true blue team. b teams get less attention and you will pay 1k more with outlaws for less training. The 2023 true blue team will be a very good team this year most of the kids that left to go to the Hurricanes last year came back. That hurricanes team beat up on the outlaws A team last year.

As for coaching there is no comparison with what you get with joe cartt and Ed cook as coaches compared to what they give you at outlaws

Thanks true blue parent..as far as teams and coaching true blue was not very good last year the outlaws were good - as far as outlaws getting beat up by the hurricanes thats laughable. You have to do your homework and speak with the directors and the coaches, at the tryouts speak with parents about what they experienced last year and why and what is bringing them back. Good luck to you

Sorry outlaw parent but I watched the game you lost. this is 5 grade lacrosse no need to get defensive about it. feel free to tell any story you want but the score was the score.

As for TB they will be a much better team this year. the question was about deciding between a B team with outlaws or the A team with TB. the outlaws B teams last year were ignored why pay all the money when you can get better coaching elsewhere. just go to the outlaws news thread. there is already complaints about this team that they have changed coach's since the tryouts and after taking people's money. Not sure that is what you want to pay for.

Look forward to seeing what happens on the field. you can call your second team black all you want still is a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And yes it was a combined team last year of third and fourth graders for TrueBlue...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry outlaw parent but I watched the game you lost. this is 5 grade lacrosse no need to get defensive about it. feel free to tell any story you want but the score was the score.

As for TB they will be a much better team this year. the question was about deciding between a B team with outlaws or the A team with TB. the outlaws B teams last year were ignored why pay all the money when you can get better coaching elsewhere. just go to the outlaws news thread. there is already complaints about this team that they have changed coach's since the tryouts and after taking people's money. Not sure that is what you want to pay for.

Look forward to seeing what happens on the field. you can call your second team black all you want still is a B team.

If your talking about the JDRF game. What was the score. Hurricanes did not win that game. they played very good against outlaws in one of the first tournaments of the year. But hurricanes are not a good team. This is evident by them practically folding and starting over.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, I saw that game and was suprised that the Hurricanes beat the Outlaws...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why would the Hurricanes come back to True Blue if they had a good team and could beat the Outlaws A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why would the Hurricanes come back to True Blue if they had a good team and could beat the Outlaws A team?

True Blue offered the Hurricane parents better tents for the tournament that wouldn't get blown away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue offered the Hurricane parents better tents for the tournament that wouldn't get blown away.

I was told one person is coaching 2023 black and that's the only coach that I have heard about for that team. There has been no change in coaching for that team. Where did you get that information from? I also wanted my son to tryout for True Blue, however after numerous emails and no answer I figured, how difficult can it be to answer a customer without his money and how difficult it will be after you had his money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was told one person is coaching 2023 black and that's the only coach that I have heard about for that team. There has been no change in coaching for that team. Where did you get that information from? I also wanted my son to tryout for True Blue, however after numerous emails and no answer I figured, how difficult can it be to answer a customer without his money and how difficult it will be after you had his money.

True Blue does not answer emails. There is very little communication from their camp. Their website doesn't even communicate info. It's a good Old boys club who only communicates if you live in Massapequa.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry true blue - no offense taken at all just stating what actually happened - outlaws didnt loose the game. This is the 1st year for a "B" team that is coached by the director and another - as stated on website and tryouts. Their have been no coaching changes as far as 2023 two teams just someone maybe misreading the site. My son made the "b" team after leaving another program (black-silver-grey-blue whatever dont get so hung up on a name) and we are looking forward to learning and having fun on a b team. I will take this program over true blue and its uncertainty.
Good luck to you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB uncertainty? Not really sure where you are getting that. This is the 2 ms year with Cat at the controls and a lot of kids made monster improvement last year under him. It's true that last year there were a couple of stand out 3 graders on the team but this year they are all on the 2024 team. A lot of good teams have players that play up. Nothing new there. This years tryout had much better talent because a lot of people saw the great improvement that these kids made under Cat. If you think that your son is playing for a great coach then this shouldn't rattle you but if you are starting to realize that you are paying money for a father coach, a so so coach or college player with zero coaching background then I guess I know why there are so many haters!! See you at tryouts next year.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB did not beat the Outlaws last year -- they lost. And I don't believe EC is the assistant. You may want to check that fact as well. If a Club is not being upfront and honest now, that's a good indicator on which way to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB uncertainty? Not really sure where you are getting that. This is the 2 ms year with Cat at the controls and a lot of kids made monster improvement last year under him. It's true that last year there were a couple of stand out 3 graders on the team but this year they are all on the 2024 team. A lot of good teams have players that play up. Nothing new there. This years tryout had much better talent because a lot of people saw the great improvement that these kids made under Cat. If you think that your son is playing for a great coach then this shouldn't rattle you but if you are starting to realize that you are paying money for a father coach, a so so coach or college player with zero coaching background then I guess I know why there are so many haters!! See you at tryouts next year.....

Do you know if there is one or two teams for TB 2023.? Thought I heard them say they were considering having two as the tryouts yielded a lot of talented kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No problem here at all- if you think that your son improved last year and the team got better then good luck at tb. You seem to believe in tb and stick up for their coaches and program by bashing another- good luck to you. As far as the outlaws never said how good or great coaches were i guess time will tell. The only hater seems to be you, did your son not make the black (yes B ) team, don't get all the hatred by you, have great winter and see you on the field next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you say it wasn't a combined 3/4 team last year but you ARE saying there were a few "stand out" 3rd graders on the team last year. That would make it a combined team no??. And EC is not the assistant coach. I would be wary of any Club that can't be upfront and honest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a combined team..Whomever said different does not know what they are talking about..EC was not the coach nor is he this year..He coaches a different grade..This year its all 5th. So start the hating with the correct info..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are two 2023 teams for True Blue this year. I am under the impression Coach Cat is coaching the B team but could have gotten snowed on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are two 2023 teams for True Blue this year. I am under the impression Coach Cat is coaching the B team but could have gotten snowed on that.

True Blue is jerking everybody around. There is no communication. At the tryouts Joe Cat told all the parents that they will be calling them and promised two teams. Most parents haven't heard anything and the team left th hanging again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue is jerking everybody around. There is no communication. At the tryouts Joe Cat told all the parents that they will be calling them and promised two teams. Most parents haven't heard anything and the team left th hanging again.

I'm new to TB so I can not speak about your past experience with the team. I can say that I was notified by JC last night that my son made the 2023 A team. Today, I had additional questions, left a message and JC called me back with in 10 minutes. I was told that they are putting together a second team. Hope this information helps! Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the outlaws are so good ..... How come they lost to South Shore Thunder and barely beat the Wantagh tribe while outlaws had to 11 year olds playing ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so what is the big fall tournament where all the so called A teams play in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son is on an A team you will know soon enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
365Lax tryouts are on Monday. Still time to register.
Head coach is Tom Michaelsen the owner and great lax player. This is a great opportunity to get in on a new team with super coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few of the shore to shore kids are 2022 Graduates so check them when you play them. Cheats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Head coach is Tom Michaelsen the owner and great lax player. This is a great opportunity to get in on a new team with super coaching.

Yeah, I heard that the coaching staff is former St John's alumni and MLL, and NLL. I am bringing my son down for tryouts because I am looking for an alternative to the "Daddy coaches" and want unbiased quality development for my son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 is Sept 14th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No true...some players played up last year. Team will be tough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't shore to shot a new team? How do you know they have 2022 kids on the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obvious isn't it? Shore to Shore has same coach as Igloo did last year. Igloo had 2022 kids play on their 2023 team last year. Coach takes same older kids with him to Shore to Shore. Dirty. But not a mystery.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few of the shore to shore kids are 2022 Graduates so check them when you play them. Cheats

integrity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island bengals on September 20

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to go igloo and soon to be Shore to Shore. Build your winning percentages and therefore your businesses through cheating. On the backs of 10-year-olds ...oops I mean 12 year olds. Take a long look in the mirror guys. Bunch of low IQ 40 and 50-year-old losers trying to finally make some big cash. Yeah! Come on kids lets get into lacrosse...we'll learn teamwork, sportsmanship, transparency..ah whatever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island bengals on September 20

They offering free tryouts because that's all they are worth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to go igloo and soon to be Shore to Shore. Build your winning percentages and therefore your businesses through cheating. On the backs of 10-year-olds ...oops I mean 12 year olds. Take a long look in the mirror guys. Bunch of low IQ 40 and 50-year-old losers trying to finally make some big cash. Yeah! Come on kids lets get into lacrosse...we'll learn teamwork, sportsmanship, transparency..ah whatever

Are you referring to the two Daddy coaches when you say 40 & 50 year olds?
Should have kept KC and DK. The only way this team could win anything is to go bigger with their pics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue said they are having two teams. I know calls went out for the A-Team for True Blue .Did anybody hear about the B team ...And who is coaching it ...Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey how Are those drinks going for you. Starting the long weekend early huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue said they are having two teams. I know calls went out for the A-Team for True Blue .Did anybody hear about the B team ...And who is coaching it ...Thanks

There is no B team. It's pty promises again by Joe Cat. Nobody got any calls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, I heard that the coaching staff is former St John's alumni and MLL, and NLL. I am bringing my son down for tryouts because I am looking for an alternative to the "Daddy coaches" and want unbiased quality development for my son.

Compare around there are a lot of teams with no daddy coaches they are not the only ones

Page 12 of 70 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard